Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June 2, 2010 Looks like the Lennons are getting a great Honors while I want a Lennon in NYC investigated for years.

It looks like the Aldermans who appear to have had their Community Hospital following me with false information to cover a mistake made by one of their Nurses in the 80's to be put into cemert by an medicare company. They are agrueing over a bill or two one I paid cash and one I have not seen yet. The companies that keep sending things that say this is not a bill are crooks. I hope my soon to be ex doctors enjoy playing their gave in their new Community owners I am sure new Real estate.
I suppose my cousin who was in to steal receipts auto papers has one of his wives in an old tan dress of mine that he just lifted my best shrug sweater Blue crochet that has two other things that go with it while he was taking titles and letters and old photos of his particular interest...anyone who helped him from the scots house or the Doctors and Swansons that were in his house with the people that went with the Fergusons from SAS Dunedin to get my mother to sign a gift list...that was against the durable trust that was signed in 1981 she had to have my countersign to give her and my property away. Instad of two people going she managed to have a whole lot more money that had been taken by whoever in Merrill Lynch was working on getting all my divorce settlement away from me I believe I tried to turn in a Mr. Berry to his Clearwater supervisors but they must have been working with Scalas or Scotts or someone working for the Nelson Harathies new false Black, Indian etc over my sons probably soon to be dead if their plan was carried throuh Body.
Or my ex husbands arab helpers making themselves true Turks (like the one that was given my and my mothers jewelary and my personal jewelry for the Gedoes to MadGregger and Simpson liers to pass out to their new incomes false genealogy for all tan people from New Orleans Young Mahon base and rubbing up against the Lennons and B akers Hollywood Karen Black finds at Yacht and Golf Lebanese children's hospital promotions. Karen Ambrose and everyone with their new British background down in Tarpon with the Bagnascos and Michaels busy making my aunt Isabelle Bagnasco me and my work hers and my Thomas sister in law.

To top it all off today June 2 the president has honored another Lennon Beatles at the White House. To stop anuy investigations of the Lennon and Miller making up genealogy from James Harathies and Jack Nelsons start in Flint MI making up lies about Sorority girls and actresses and dancers with Lebanese benefactors Sefa Hamadys. The only address a 48 hour detective here in Tampa (retired or ex) found for my son when my ex was saying he was first in Scotland and then California with him? in the 80's was a NYC Flue Palu that was at the time a site to find Mack names in German royal houses. I don't know if my son was shipped there to sit and sell his names to adopted people or not. His entire education had been ruined stalked by Nelsons and Aldermans from the time they got involved with Bishops and others making a Mall and International airport for their executive and charity free airlines to get people up north where the money was and move it down to where the Montreal and NYC NY and Miami gypsy Jewish and Italian mafia were moving into health care with the Aldermans and any professors the Mormon Nelsons and those working with the Mormon branch of Syracuse and Everson Museum false Louisiana to North Ireland sea captaions made up from my great grandfathers while my step cousin that started it with Ballengers and other Flint Jr College probably Motts and Booths at Cranbrook and the Black friends Dr Rodgers and other Haitians that Jack knew at U of M where he was looking for a cure for the Ferguson Youngs and their muscular Dystropy.

I can't go to a doctor they instantly start trying to find anything even thigs that I can read in any book are not anything to do with me. Then they decided to pass out a false diagnosis by a nurse on after I left employment over her mistake. That would have been the reason I assume that the insurance all the American General associates and all their Ameri Bagnascos needed to keep me from Panama. My cousin even managed to get rid of the new Insurance books while squiring around his wife in a tan dress with my blue shurg on it from his last raid here. Now everyone is gone he juust has to keep their camera trained on the outside of houses and as they hnave some kind of ear the same my ex used to talk about his wonderful big women I assume my aunt Isabelle and Kip Capps who had their Thomas or Singer or Rosenbloom ear in the house that they could listen in down at the old Institute where Elaine Yannow possibly was Wendy Koline. When she was not involved with new Mafia investors at the Advertising department and down here with Nelsons pulling in more professorial and doctor investors and throwing in slamming any wives that left when their husbands started handing their things out to all their sister and mommies helpers.

Now I am sure it had to have been the philadelphia Simpsons that first changed background when their Gordon went to Annapolis and they had to have the Shipyard and Sea Captaions and any documents my dads father and uncle Samuel signed enrolling both boys in Military School at birth.

Not that I want my son in the military now we are sending our sons to Iran to fight Arab wars the Arabs could never win while they come here to buy anything left that the losers of the second WW don't own.

Thaks for making the Lennons a real force to honor for music because I sure don't like what they are doing stealing my ancestry for a pack of people brought here to work cheap for my Mack from Machofsi in laws that were a handy purse for the broke Simpsons and Galantis.

I guess my cousin Warnock and his son are busy again with all of Mr Warnocks wibes getting into the Scottish clubs to honor their Scottish Kathy Thomas and all of her Gedoes Gaeded now Moon? new art experts.

I would like Kathy Mack Thmas to come up with where my paintings stolen from my alone storage in Hudson with any valuables they could sell for her Women from Money giving to Women Mrs Hancock and Bishop pick to continue their Goddess and Lotherian vigalanti cause of getting rid of ex wives.

Did my ex husbands Serbian relatives and Bells sell my son or marry him in the third grade. He never mentioned what was going on but was worried about some of the things Sidney Manes was up to at the courhouse. Same courthouse Mr DiCaprio had me set a meeting he never got to befrore the financial meeting where my car was burned in the police parking or just leaving...making sure I did not get to it. My financial meeting with my ex and the Aldermans was at Fanny Farmer (I was supposed to be like the actress dead or in some institution where the orderlies can sell bed priviledges to slathering military and police?when I got mad they hoped and started waving my fists in my little Irish jig when my ex threw down five years of checks as the financial statement. They only argued about my $125 I spend on a whole summers clothing at marshalls.

This is the new Alderman and Insurance divorce. You will get to your parents property that your mother inlaw coveted and it will be yankied out from under you by people getting free medical or medicine or acked to stan d next to a celibrity at a charity golf affair in your funny golf hat,. Michelsons included where my uncle Jim is concerned.

Thanks again for miles of paper coming up trying to figure out what the mafia and Alderman and Harrotunian Turks are up too next with karen Ambrose and Jerry nelsons Princesses with Briting pins making them for sure Pilgrems right! Just ask the crooked football Religion department that helps the Thomas's and Macks make Thomas Cocaine Dealers Reverends in only ten years while destroying the neighbors he and the rest of the Thomas's in Ohio and Flint Mi Mall wipe out every person they have stolen the names of. Of course all the professorial, doctor, millionaire around private university children can just be asked to sign a paper or two while the attorneys their parents invested in plan which lying aunt is going to handle money stolen from all concerned but the sons and daughters and ex wive first.

This started with backers of bands in Flint MI, my cousins with the crippling disease then my cousin cutting three fingers off in a Hamady Store meat machine. then they had to make my son handicapped even if it was dropping him from a tower in Montreal he was not supposed to be working on so Ludwig Stein the operating artist with Drl Hodge or another at the Institute could work on him probably. I have not had any conversation or been able to find out where he is so I could travel to see him. ..for 30 or so years. Not since I worked in one of their Mall stores and had all my stock of gloves thrown in a dark corcer and was the only one at a counter full of antique jewelry while I was supposed to rummage around in a stock lunch room and count gloves thrown around by whoever took over at breaks or someone from any department who needed them. I quit and my son was left there while the Institute people ran through the Wall doing psychological testing on shoppers in the Mall Hallways. Shoppington. The same mall Mack and Thomas maybe Lucci police tried to shoot him as he ran in the mall with a girlfriend cluthcing fish they bought in the cold to his car.
I am sick to see Lennons and Hollywood honored for all of their Baker and Sefa and Black liers busy grabbing americn property and the backgrounds of people they force out of houses by using Alderman and apparently Harootunian paper. The third generation can pay for jack Nelson and his Haitian doctors who started this in the 50s right???? Or pat them on the back for all the money they made wiping people out. Welcome to the new USA. Capone Kennedy Florida and anywhere there are Alderman Hospitals and Universities full of women with talent having their work and supplies stolen for Women with New Money haveing to have Old or Middle Moneys trinkets.
The New Womens politics by Hancock Yannow and Bishop..and the Mafia Attorneys at least one or two Aldermans. You said I would never see my son again Mr Alderman if I got a divorce in 1986. You were right. I should in this country be able to go look at him and see if he is healthy around making money for some church or charity selling his ancestors. While the County works on getting anything I have left for their Tansley and Simpson relatives. They are busy cleaning out the last of that Lettuce money in Orlando,

No comments: