Monday, August 23, 2010

WAITING, Isabelle, Desmond pictures on Facebook

Regarding the pictures I am trying to get on the web. For genealogy of my and my dads vs Cranbrook and SU and their new owners the Mack's and Thomas's associated family.
Jack Nelson was Rhodes Scholar and fenced with my uncles. My uncles decided when I was a child with my step brothers to give my dads Without our knowledge my aunt decided to use that background or her husbands did long b efore I went to college.

When my ex got famous enough and I started exhibited in museums and private colleges I had to be stopped. My ex was not about to turn his famous friends that I did not know in and all were invested with my aunts husbands by then in Florida and other states. They bought into schools to control PR. Unknown to me.

Pre divorce: I hid everything away that Jack Nelson (fired by SU in 70's) said he would drink (my inherited silver, miniature whisky bottles, lace and embroidery and my own Waiting family photos -left after Young and Bagnasco raids).

No one told me that they were the Macks, or Kathy Thomas pictures to share with Caro's and Bakers and all the new famous old Canadian Leagon RAF 'agents'visiting Michigan in the War. Including I assume John MacDonald Sr and co founder of the USA CIA.
In an e mail to what is supposed to be my sons address on e mail: I said:
I went to Cranbrook and got apparently was involved in the new Bagnasco Andrew Young Nelson riise to royals after they stole dad's proto's with the Probably taking things to a Flint Commune in Tenn.
Mormons had to make my dad a common factory worker not engineer and design studio consultant and master die maker for all of GM. Jack gave my ancestry with the help of Art Legacy and Nelsons to all the doctors that with Jack (My drugged Mother doing his Mormon duties, It was easy for them after dad died to line up for their gifts that Ia nd my mother were not deserving of.

I am still hoping my son is not dead. I do not know anything about him since I won a divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity my ex under influence of drugs or cancer meds I was not told of. Probbly on camera by Jack to black mail him.

I again have to leave state for my in laws and their new personas to go buy around me.I guess all the old shipbuilders are now the Youngs on my aunt and Grandfather's side. All am sure with Nelson work way back related to my grandfathers sisters Thompsons. ..and of course Dr Thomson Thompsons here...and Julia Thomsons Czech relatives all in Swartz Creek with Ambrose bar and Jim Young LA work and a phono book front to get to genealogy records in Northern Ireland. I think Storch even reshot the Excorcist to not show him in the priests robes he used there. If I can find a copier that is not kept busy enough while I am waiting to copy my pictues to facebook you can take them right of the web.
I am even hearing from the old drunks from the Dom Polski where the bands all practiced drank and met their new Polish to Irish by now wives...so they could learn he scottish Saltire dance.
So you have my pictures I would like mine returned. And my son's address. I am putting pictures of him up on face book also. I am sure after having no money and being run out of SU and sent to Walk all over Montreal to be punished for the famous that needed his background he was in a big accident arranged by the same punks that play with laser sound to drive my mother insane in N. Ireland so my dad could not find the land way to the old shipyard. Wy don't you just sell your laser fun Mr Nelson Everson punks and doctors, and especially Fergusons and Nelsons here. I don't think it is either police work or medical research. It is a bunch of Nelson punks getting money from rich people that want new backgrounds.
Sorry I don't have time to correct

No comments: