Saturday, August 7, 2010

Letter to classmate from 58/

Really mad today, I left to get flasher part and noticed the emergency brake was broken. This was a shorter letter I wrote to old school friends having a private reunion this summer. When I got home and printed the letter it would not print on black or blue. I don't like the way this gang of laser and computer techs seem to be able to access my computer, cars etc. I don't like being a monkey for some of SU Physics and those on police grants who have maybe found a way to question people in their sleep..or someone helping jerks like my cousins who were mad at me for not taking their high school classes and are now in line to take over handicapped trusts with mormons and muslims brought here by Stage Goddesses from the 50's and their new Gorden Castle British like satanic politics to give their big 'sorority' that has been in charge of stealing my art work, destroying my property and ruining my sons education while spreading any kind of slander since I was in school. I don't like some of the foreigners and mafia names that were stolen from me and my parents with a lot of jewelry and special papers while entering my house or computers and cars physically or by computer radar whatever...a gang that likes to call people crazy to get their property to invest in their ancestry changing friends political parties.
So I am printing it here...I can't afford more ink or yet another copier printer again as I can't afford to make the same two month ago repair again to my car.

Related to my aunt Isabelle Bagnasco Montreal Mafia names: in Mafia site on Web.
I have paper and pictures for anything I have to say about my self or family and divorce pre two generations past. Sorry about the I believes in the lower letter but after 26 years of harassment by my ex in laws new 'family' I have no money left to try and find my son or hire detectives that seem to be then brought into the Thomas family with their reformed cocaine dealer and his fans here not doing so well dealers....
Santo Giordano a close associate and ally of the Rizzutos, he would also play a role in the Rizzutos rise to power and their international narcotics ring, both Sciascia and Giordano would hold important positions as Montreal crime family representatives in New York, liaisons with the Bonanno crime family and other American mafiosi, both would end up dead, one by accident, the other, murdered! Then there were brothers, Vincenzo and Guseppe Randisi, Sicilian faction members close to the Rizzutos who would help plot the downfall of Calabrian faction leader Paolo Violi. One of my aunt Isabelle in laws (Susan Lucci one) was a Montreal Randisi, got out of conviction by mis-spell in name. What the Aldermans did in Syracuse to hide my winning a divorce while my ex's first divorce papers shown or division of retirement letter shown. I won in Syracuse and lost here after all attorneys worked with local RE and Education jobs etc being taken over by the 'family' of probably Rodger Scott and Pritchard that worked with Mitchells in this area the entire time I was married to Rodger Mack. While my Young family stole my property and ancestry with Bishop AP area reverends working with Jack and Jerry Nelson's Advertising family and several private schools that invested here in Fl also. While keeping my son from me totally for last 26 years while I was robbed at banks and investment companies.

There were younger up and coming members such as Paolo "Gervias" Gervasi, Valnetino "Val" Morielli, Giuseppe "Joe" Morello, the three mafiosi would become future Rizzuto lieutenants and Nicholas Morello, a soldier under his elder brother, along with Sabatino "Sam" Nicolucci, a soldier, narcotics trafficker and money launderer for the Rizzutos who would one day be kidnapped by Colombian drug lords and held until debts were paid. Giuseppe "Big Joe" LoPresti was another mafiosi from the Rizzuto's hometown who would play a vital role in the Rizzuto controlled narcotics network between Montreal and New York! The Rizzuto family's close affiliations with mafiosi from their area of Agrigento, Sicily allowed them to build tight and long lasting family and criminal bonds that would effect the future of the Rizzuto crime family immensely. Nick Rizzuto's traditional and religious like mafia beliefs and mindset, along with the powerful and influential criminal associations he carried with him from Sicily would benefit and strengthen the Rizzuto crime family and allow then to create a big advantage over their rivals in Montreal while cementing personal, business and criminal relationships and alliances with top Italian mafia members in Canada, America and around the world, while those mafia associates closest to them would benefit from the rising strength and influence of the Rizzuto crime family and share in their successes.
The letter....sorry I could not send it Aug 7, 2010

Hi to blank and blank:,
Thank you so much for the call. I had a lot of trouble with my computer, just catching up.
I repaired my car after it was vandalized a few months ago, big brake job, today I see someone broke my emergency brake again, and messed up the flasher and some wiring. First creep was the local drug dealer, he is in jail so I don't have a clue as to who did the job this time.
I am leaving Florida even if I have to leave everything here and come back for it.
I will dig out my old Polaroid camera and have someone at my gym or Spanish classes take a picture. I'll try to write a jolly letter mid August. I didn't buy a phone that takes pictures. I hope to be on wifi soon and Skype so I can see people I'm calling. I've been taking yoga for a long time, wish I could stand on my head or get a shot of my Zumba class at the gym.
I can read Spanish pretty well but not great on conversation. Still doing homework at 70.
I would love to see you and blank and whoever is still in Swartz Creek in September.
Blank, sounds like you have the perfect retirement location. I envy you. I hope Judy still has her beautiful farm, or her brother does. I guess she and her brother are probably neighbors. Sorry I didn't keep in touch, we were always so busy and I was always trying to paint between projects...now someone has taken all of my best paintings that I spent all my time on. Probably signed them herself.
I hope you will be able to walk to the water in Washington. I am really going to miss being by water. I loved sail-boarding on Lake Onida in the 80's when Rodger was meeting all the stars at Triangle Studios NJ summers.
I will write a better letter soon and put any good pictures with it. If I look bad I am not sending them!!!!
Go Dragons! By the way, my Email address ollphiast@aol.com is named after an old Gaelic Dragon. Dragons are on corners of Viking/English churches. I was writing a paper on the Children's crusade and present Religions including Mormons/Scientology. I thought I'd get a Master's in History. The woman Chancellor at Hull England got her PHD at 65. Then relatives stole my mother's insurance and in general wiped me out (2000); Helped by the Mack banks and employment companies.
I think they have all invested in with old Mafia families related to my aunt Isabelle Young Bagnasco in laws...(Michael's in Education /funerals?) Karen Black (Miss Mich. 50's) and Joe Sefa (Hamady Stores) and their Hollywood dancer friends from Flint and Hollywood 60's 70's.I find MacGregger and Robertson names where they don't belong in my Desmond Waiting Walker. A Art Legacy SU History inventiion.
Flint Jr. College. George Bayless and Richard Devore (teachers) met a lot of people in Swartz Creek that also invested with Thamas' & my aunts Isabelle's ex Mafia family and professors in Education at Syracuse University.
Thomasa's and Bishops, Booths ran my parents out of their house on Miller Rd for their Beauty Shop and mall: And use of my dad's Northern Ireland/English shipyard and our names to turn into Mack,, Kennedy. Also for Anne Thomas to use with my Warnock and Young cousins. Andrew Young (uncle) had crippled children. His wife carried Muscular Dystrohy. I think Karen Frost works for Anne Thomas. A Frost in Hollywood wrote a book on the Hollywood Ghosts. She was some kind of Hollywood super witch that met the CAA St Dunstan Pool goddesses? that included my aunt or my cousin Barbara Young. She graduated CAA in '77.I think my cousins were Karen Ambrose's 'Vixen' friends at the Flint Playhouse that ended up in Syracuse Stage with her and my sister in law Kathy Thomas' silkscreen shop. Also their Aloe business in Texas where they all went Scottish. I don't think Karen knew my dad was English.
I am making a Genealogy site that will be only genealogy information and pictures. My other blogs are a blow by blow accounts of constant attacks on my property by the month. Mean, but the creeps have taken my art career, my few bits of poetry for a miniature book, my miniature dollhouse collectables, jewelry, and my sons education/inheritance. I am their example of a Hollywood divorce for university people. Or, American Divorce by Arabs and Mafia invested in Universities and medical research when they don't need their front family anymore.
Will write a more cheerful reunion letter. I am so tired of moving and having my ex sister in law buy the town around me.
Sending some information from a Mafia site, some my aunt's in law's relatives. In case Karen shows up to sign you up for investments here.
I danced ballet with Clara Mott. Karen met her brother, I didn't. Karen has to have met her, the Carriers (friends of Macks in Cleveland) and my sister in law in Scottish and Handicapped charitys. Kathy Thomas's sister in law was brain damaged or Downs. She is the daughter of Thomas's that own the beauty shops. They are going to pull out someday and head for their Mission in Scotland leaving this area looking just like the worst of Flint.

Best Wishes,
Tanks so much for the call!......
Isabelle


If the people mentioned don't like this letter then tell me where the miniaature collectables stolen at Tropic Breeze park and my original paintings and collages were stolen about four or five years ago. I don't think my sister in laws relatives should be using them or her for silkscreens.
I also think that Landmarks in the South working with Jim Young and Mahons in Louisiana on all the MacDonald names long before my son was in school and Rodger Scott landmarks have a lot of jewelry and very beautiful papers that should be in my possession not in my cartoon making creep cousins...or his four wives daddys house in Bradenton where he met Wendy Kline who may have been given my lace collection to get her a job at SU.

No comments: