Friday, February 6, 2009

Alderman and Community Hosp help Kathi Thomas forge my paintings as silkscreens 20 years? plus SWANSON

My relatives decided long ago to change my background for my aunt Isabelle's and my male cousins then anyone else that wanted to find a job in Florida and Ohio with my in laws and my aunts Mafia related family opening malls and medical business and importing foreign help for their nursing homes.
I believe my parents whole block including attorneys Scott MacPherson and whoever the Motts and Carriers who then turned it into a money making fun new family???for help for their stadiums joining syracuse stage and Art LeGacy of SU History that started stealing my ancestry and my sons in his forth grade even after he left their Children's school. It was more of a baby sitting and punching bag position for all the other children not just wanting smaller classes but all needed help with their aggression.
The Macphersons were in my parents house for taxes and they helped my aunt and a group of her Booth in laws and their in laws Stewarts add my background for theirs and they split up all the things in my house and my parents and doled them out entering my home in Syracuse with a group of Lotherian Witches and Goddess writers from several universitites all interested in British backgrounds. They also got grants with police here and at universities to go to N. Ireland.
Jack Nelson was the person who started this with my mother's Youngs and Booths at Wayne State and Cranbrook and several advertising agencies have joined in from Little Rock Tenn Ken. through the efforts of the Sellers and Dan Teis.
They have taken knowledge of my son for 23 years and someone helped set up a trust without my permission to sell my large and valuable things to make a trust for someone else to fund. Probably mafia related professors girlfriends includin gDiana Banks who was given my son to take over by my by now involved husband and his friend of the day Wendy Kline who is no doubt part of all the Charity and Real Estate business of all the professors and their girlfriends who joined Rhodes Scholar Jack (fenced with my aunts and Young uncles Flint 60s 50's while Haitian rep.).
A lot of churches have helped Rob me. Catholic Mostly helping the Ferguson Children and all the related charities that a Doctor Ponzi built around the relative core and they traveled freely on a Catholic Charity plane for over 40 years while trying to injure the health of my parents, my ex husband and my son who is now not supposed to use his gradfather Desmond Walker Waitings background of sea captains and shipbuilders except to help my sister in law and her family and friends take over my original paintings shown in museums and sold to Alderman hospitals. Probably now all reproduced and signed by someone else while I am driven out of houses and apts and even trailer space for no reasons while destroying every computer I buy. The next one will be put in my purse.
I believe the person who took over the Lisa MacPherson takeover of a woman and her childs fortune as my YOUNG relatives and their SWANSON helpers when Cranbook became involved with the THOMAS (my sister in law's in laws) going Thomson and Thompson (including a cocaine dealer joining the Mafia relatives that were added in. My aunt admitted adding in Lucciano and Lucci with the help of Hollywood and British entertainers and artists all taking place in the robbery of my names helped by John MacDonald Jr. and apparently with the London CIA that tried to sign my ex husband up. If he has not died but become the CIA of Australia because so many police that were run through property that should have been mine but was turned over to Glenn Tansley the Dir of Jobs this Pasco CO area of Florida in the 70s gave jobs to make sure I would be robbed and any reports thrown away by all sheriffs.
Rodger Scott contacted Waller and Mitchell I assume because by then Jack had joined up with the SU Religion Dept Mitchell his wife Jeri's friend and our neighbor possibly and all their antique car friends. Jeri kept clothing in my ex husbands antique replicar of a Buggati I ssume so she could change when their friends picked her up at his house.
I had all my employment planned and then several other jobs were added on until they became undoable starteing with a job at American General which seems to have worked on the fun project of robbing me with AM Gen people here? and Elaine Yannow and the other friends of their Mormon stock company and Pru Bach surely all the problems I had with Merrill Lynch came out of this as my attorneys worked for their own interests.
I noticed Mr. Minton gave $400,000 to study the hijacking by Scientology. He missed all the Catholic and other churches that I believe were used by medical societies and entertainment charity.
I believe the Scott MacPhersons that were neighbors of my parents worked with Pappas, contractor Boyce, Michels (Michael Bagnasco funeral homes and art businesses?) and my aunts Kesslers who were takiing my mail to make sure my relatives got into my banks and all storage to hand all the large jewelry my dad bought that was to be used by me and my mother over to my cousins or my sister in law to hand out to themselves and their friends all part of the Scots House Flint MI and its Saltire dance joining the Saltire dance groups here that also got parts in movies thanks to Art Storch Syracuse Stage and his many entertainment friends and his newest fiance a Martin related to my mother's Martins in Dunedin where they built a new scots house that would accept a lot of people going scottish by way of the Ambrose Jazz bar that made my uncles black wife related to a lot of Dunedin HS and otherforeign students that wanted to meet the doctors brought from countries not recognized by the UN that had to find wives to stay. At fred astaire here and other functions helped by the Young girls being models of their muscular dystrophy and Polio.
Sally Baker first helped me sell my best work and then I believe because of the names of the people who bought the best Allen/Weiss it was then turned over to my sister in law who bought a silkscreen company when I took photo silkscreen.
I believe my aunt forged a will that the macphersons wrote here when she asked if my mother could go on a last trip to Scotland (her alzheimers was getting worse) in 87, instead of one aunt which I approved (as I had to approve all of my mother's affairs including any wills etc) she took a planeload of people and I believe my ex husband Rodger Mack's latest girlfriend Wendy Kline who was related to Aldermans.
I wonder as Rodger Scott was also in jail for Forgery in the 90s if they all knew the same forger that was used? to make Del Liebreich the representative of her daughters trust.

Is this one of the other beauties of this area of Florida? to take off with all the child of a divorce's future property while keeping them out of touch with their parents? While all are attacked for all the relatives who view everything their successful relatives have in later life as their property to be borrowed then stolen even from banks and storage and raided whenever any relatives feel like walking in the door, ditto the girlfriends seeking the wife's valuables and in my case a dollhouse that was bought to get the furniture and mirrors I made. As I hunted for years through antique stores to get matching civil war frames and did not throw the outside frame and pictures away if my mirrors and frames around my miniature paintings were just added to all the stolen photographs stolen from me.

My aunt said she had to join a new relatives going Scottish after her divorce but I cannot believe her as she never told me our my parents her real address in West Bloomfield which was stilll her's and Mike Bagnasco's when I found it with a WebTV hookup in the 90's. Her English sister in law started it and the photographs stolen from me in the late 80s and 90s had been taken before either when my aunt Barbara Warnock was in hospital and died or when the person who I believe did all of this with them Julia Thomas (librarian and Alma MI area volunteer worked with my uncle Jim Youngs Mahons in New Orleans (Alma Mahod) to create a lot of black and plantation false genealogy using all of the Rodger Scott Syracuse Landmarks association friends from his two landmarks buildings on Warren Street Syracuse NY.

A Young across the street had family that in brief views, looked like the Leonard Swanson that was my aunts first husband. The other person also looked like a Tim Haven another Cranbrook student of the 80s that I met and was friends of after the one CAA reunion held at Wendy Klines friends studio with the Larson weaving crowd that decided all my silver belonged to my CAA or Syracuse Goddess rivals

I have had all of my studios attacked and every house lost everything to this day when I tried to finish eight paintings with a new theme and had india ink pens and other supplies stolen and more repairs caused me to not have money for paint as usual for 25 years after a divorce.

In the bookSwanson on Swanson Random House 1980 (bought used at a bookstore here) I note she became the Marquide la Fontain (p 25) and had many things to say about Triangle Studios I assume why my ex husband was asked to start a foundry and sculpture school summers in NJ.
I noted many SU names including West, Clair which may become related to Hollywood Wests that keep writing me to stop taking about not being able to contact my only son after winning a divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity in 1987. My ex was drugged...I didnt do it but I suspect we were about to be part of this areas Goddess Court not Kings Court and mess up the fun for all the mistresses copying their Tarpon Springs FL Mistresses ruling the roosts in the British Colony of West Pasco FL Tarpon area of the 1775's.

I noted that a friend of Volker Weiss and his wife looked so much like my ex husbands sister (banished from my list of friends when she and Strongville Thomas's wanted to marry my ten year old son off to a downs daughter with a few million in trust she would inherit). My in laws seemed to like the idea of takiing over their money eventually for their daughter.

Bonnie Parker might be the Parkers that also took over Bagnasco fu;neral home businesses I noted that it was Parker homes in Akron that buried???Ted Mack my ex father in law that I believe used Buchanan here as my mother in law with Flint and Dunedin used Effie MacGregger. While she conspired with Simpsons that were cousins of my father helping Shanleys and Tansleys take over my property and ancestry (step sons Glenn and Fred Tansley of my uncle Sam Waitiing) . Mr Shanely and his inventor friend Wilson had a grudge against my dad for making the prototype of the Wilson Gun sight and it was always a sticking spot with my father that they did not give him credit.
When I found the missing prototype (in my mother's old sewing machine hidden under a lowering mechanism) which made in our Flint MI basement during my childhood we came down on one of our few trips to Florida (my parents visited us in Syracuse) . Rodger noted that the Gedoes Gaedy Serbians (his mother's family) had moved in close as well as the Biglers who were part Irish
They lived as I found out later in a Ranch mobile trailer park with the same names streets as our house. Clearwater. The Greggs and Duffy relatives of my aunt were German and I believe all the Germans decided to become Scottish to dance to or possibly join in the German N Ireland Baronets that some Nelsons and John MacDonald Jr decided to sell as the WArnock and Bagnascco relatives to wealthy Mafia that were realted to the Bagnasco in laws Galantes.

The ancestry pictures stolen were returned by Bill Bagnasco years later while I was at Cranbrook he was a supposed suicide.. but he was in Methadone clinics from my parents house after he was in the army when my son was small.

Because of the blood and signs of struggle in my mother's house when I arrived I wondered if my son had come down and been run off. Or possibly it was the beating that the supposed suice took moved up to Warren MI to join the other MacDonald Maine and Florida and New Orleans and NZ Australia backgrounds, royals that were being made up as well as my dads sea captains and shiprights being used by Wilsons and Duffys Booths and the Ballengers and Court Street people that started this to aid the Motts and Cranbrook keep open their schools and stadiums as well as some rich ex mafia relatives of the Galantes private school.

My aunt has been traveling with students to all parts of my genealogy as hers. She used my transcripts handed over by SU and their Alumni travel needs joining my siter in law who met rich Hamady and Mansours and Sefas that were part of Karen Black Miss MI and actress and her brothers David Black.

The director of Triangle studios was Parker (p 132) Swanson on Swanson and she was known to frequent New Port Richey and Hudson ranches and a hotel in the river with her own secret entrance from the river.

If that was true then my sister in law younger and better looking than me decided she was also an actress as well as a paiinter and silkscreen person using my things with my aunt and Clair Harrotunian (whos son was found to be an Alderman relative and became CIA to Nancy Hoffmann who looks just like Jeri Nelson, secretary to Chancellor of SU helping his famous ex become my ancestry. And also getting back everything I was awarded to their bad boy.

I had a Kimball sub let in Syracuse with all sorts of telephone and other disfunctions and strange noises that followed me here My ex was being talked into British or Aussi CIA by the London office of that area and probably John MacDonald Jr who worked on his father's project to reward the Mafia for Sicilian invasion while creating the CIA and living in Utica and going to the SU Business School as well as writing in Bahi Mar where the Alderman Pirate was hung for killing three coast guard nothing was said about the dead17 chinese he was smuggling into the country

I am tired of being part of the newest Alderman and Deitz (southern record 1972 driving people off land around the Sarasota AP) and his immigration projects using my names and my souvineers to dress up all his new Scottish and English even if it is a boon to writers of genealogy lies and kilt makers from Cranbrook and the Warnock family joining Mary Walker Phillips and other SU and Cranbr ood musicians and crafts people including richard Devore who started a project to grab my miedical recors with a creatiity project now the Institute moved from SU to NPR area FL.

No comments: