Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rendisi Bagnasco related to SU Staff by now and Simpson Nelson Military genealogy using Waiting incorrectly?

My cousins and my sons cousins hae been used by a huge Mafia Ponzi to make their background more colorful and I and my ex husband Rodger Allen Mack and my son Theo Desmond Mack and my and all my art work and paintings have had to pay for it.

Addition May 1, 2010 Don Robinson (Robeson like my dads grandfather?) arranged for a Kennedy family Photographer to take my sons picture. I did not invision someone making a Mack with Theo Desmond Mack son into an Ormond Fitzgerald related to the Kennedys. I hope this was not joined by Carol Ambrose and Simpsons at U of M going into development and RE with Mack Truck moving into this area of Florida with a child Karen and her high school Husband Cooper (AF Nat Guard then AF in Alaska)
I was going out with a AF cadet who played the pipes for me when I danced scottish dancing. They all met at Bishop AP.
Cooper had a friend who had his own plane and I imagine all this money group and benefactors of girls going to Hollywood just assumed I would love to give away my background and ancestry for their Flint Playhouse Mack, Mary Mack? my ex husbands wife of one year, as Karen was Mr.
Coopers wife a year.
It was supposed to be dead but her mogher did not want Karen to marry so young I suppose and they might have adopted it out. Either way they had no right to start wrecking my property here again including my car so I have to walk for everything -miles. While they wait for me to finish some more dollhouse paintings for my aunt or kathy Mack to grab while they wait for the Mitchells to find a new Kennedy with a lot of money someplace in this Mitchell Wash DC NY and Florida spider web. Including telling me if I don't want to pay for a $56 HIV test I have to say I am high rixk aids and asked for it?
as they say Nuts. I am never going back into a doctors office again as long as I live.May 1 210.......back to previous blog entry

I think Carol Ambrose met my dads cousins Simpson relative at U of M? And a lot of other people at a Sorority got their genealogy done by a group of Bishop Rd or Airport in its day neighbors with my aunt having my ancestry to a made up Irish Farm or great house added to my father's Waiting Shipyard. No Simpsons sorry. And Annapolix may be got the same information because Carol knew the story of the Flint Bankd trying to get into the national guard and then they had to get out.
Carol ann and Ambrose and all the Youngs wanted everything in all my houses and were then invested with the Blacks and Sefas somehow they have to be related to the Vannis that were hanging out with grocery store and meat Vannis Sevas Macks and karen Ambrose and all their pals at the Flint Playhouse. Now all my valuables keep getting stolen or grabbed by above to go into student funds for them and their Galanti Rendisi Canadian Gypys to the South picking up all the others on the way?

My aunts in laws made sure I and my parents did not talk on the phone and now they have kept me from talking to my son for 24 years while Karen Ambrose my aunt and her Bells and everyone that went from Czech and polish and Serbian and international dictator and mafia find more mechanics to wipe out my car. Thanks for the weak brakes after one break in and now even weaker brakes when they did not give out when I was taking back my library books and replaceing my hot plate and microwave etc that also just decided to quit. After any food trucks that might come in are sent away I am waiting for the vege stand to be shut down for our own good. Meanwhile people just happen to know good mechanics all around me while other women in the same parak are being ripped off by the same mysterious non meaintenance and my auynts sorority sisters from hell duck down so I can't see who they are while the mafia police keep track of me.
Another day in Alderman Bonnanno Republic.

With a lot of in laws in real estate with small colleges, they also used the Hardings that we bought the house of at 2400 Euclid Ave (Syracuse, Bradford Hills, not University area. I believe John macDonald followed work his father did when my uncle Sam Waiting died in 1960's they had Masonic Orange pins to get into the few remaining Orange Lodges to change somehow my fathers grandfathers N. Irish Shipyard into Kennedy, Mack and Nelson and other political names for influence and information after genealogy changers volunteered or paid charitys and the Catholic and Mormon church benefited by selling genealogy to then related Royals in Germany and other countries. I am only trying to leave a little information about my and my fathers genealogy and I don't think it inclues Parkhill. They were friends of Mitchell Religion or Computer and the Nelsons.

A lot of private school children are working in jobs provided by a huge investment I beliee both Catholid and Mormon. My fathers simpson cousins one with an Annapolis and Philadelphia Mummer and Yacht club came to Florida and the Tarpon and Tampa Mafia Attorneys everywhere got involved with a Nelson genealogist who knew my fencing aunts and uncles who were all jealous of my fathers good job an engineer that worked with GM designers and my health. They worked against me all my life. They moved in with other people already invested in the Hurly Hosp area of Flint and Mack Trucks and other people moving out to Swartz Creek and they all joined in a false genealogy group. That group was joined to Jack nelson and Jeri Nelson and Religion Department and movie makers in the 70's DeAngelo Giordano and my aunt Isabelle Young Bagnascos in laws funeral mafia related families.
They and their lawyers and investors own this area of Florida Pasco County the former British Colony of West Pasco of the 2700
s, where mistresses ruled in Tarpon Springs. My aunt and Goddesses in every school I attended helped change my background to theirs.
This is what I pulled up on the Rendisi family related to Bagnasco's and Luccianos my aunt and her English sister in law were related to Luccianosos and Susan Lucci. How my crippled Ferguson Young cousins got involved in seeking benefactors for their Hollywood and U of M based charitys that also got in with Karen Black actresses and dancers and Joe Sefa Hamady and mansour benefactors that followed my aunt into this big mess. A mess for me only possibly as they have so many false police and millionaire deputies and medical people ready to falsify records and people out of everything to destroy cars for food.

This is what I pulled up about the Rendisi Montreal people that I beliee used Art Legacy, SU History, James Harathies Everson Director of the 70s Everson and Dallas
Jack Nelson fired Rhodes Scholar SU, and Art Storch Syracuse Stage became benefactors of their causes and fun in a big maybe even Yoko Oho and Goddess based everybody goes British changing a block of Miller Rd Swartz Creek/Flint backgrounds and then possibly destroying those people financially and medically afterwards.

I believe this site was the International Mafia site I have to try and find the nam:

Santo Giordano, a close associate and ally of the Rizzutos, he would also play a role in the Rizzutos rise to power and their international narcotics ring, both Sciascia and Giordano would hold important positions as Montreal crime family representatives in New York, liaisons with the Bonanno crime family and other American mafiosi, both would end up dead, one by accident, the other, murdered! Then there were brothers, Vincenzo and Guseppe Randisi, Sicilian faction members close to the Rizzutos who would help plot the downfall of Calabrian faction leader Paolo Violi.

There were younger up and coming members such as Paolo "Gervias" Gervasi, Valnetino "Val" Morielli, Giuseppe "Joe" Morello, the three mafiosi would become future Rizzuto lieutenants and Nicholas Morello, a soldier under his elder brother, along with Sabatino "Sam" Nicolucci, a soldier, narcotics trafficker and money launderer for the Rizzutos who would one day be kidnapped by Colombian drug lords and held until debts were paid. Giuseppe "Big Joe" LoPresti was another mafiosi from the Rizzuto's hometown who would play a vital role in the Rizzuto controlled narcotics network between Montreal and New York! The Rizzuto family's close affiliations with mafiosi from their area of Agrigento, Sicily allowed them to build tight and long lasting family and criminal bonds that would effect the future of the Rizzuto crime family immensely. Nick Rizzuto's traditional and religious like mafia beliefs and mindset, along with the powerful and influential criminal associations he carried with him from Sicily would benefit and strengthen the Rizzuto crime family and allow then to create a big advantage over their rivals in Montreal while cementing personal, business and criminal relationships and alliances with top Italian mafia members in Canada, America and around the world, while those mafia associates closest to them would benefit from the rising strength and influence of the Rizzuto crime family and share in their successes.

I have not known if my son is dead or alive for the last 24 years thanks to the Alderman Dicaprio and Finocchio who worked with my relatives not me on my divorce and Rodger Scott and pritchards Sellers public relations working with the Mills Waller and especially Mitchells in DC and Florida here t wipe me and my parents and son out to make my aunt Isabelle and sister in law Kathy and then others able to use my art work and writing to send peple to college long enough to get in a Sorority and eventually they will get someones transcripts or diploma to hang on their wall instead of the person who did the work.

Thought of in the beginning by Mrs. Richard DeVore and possibly a Simpson and Swanson PR who had to find a Saaranin to please Cranbrook trust change people and then stole my work for somone in the future led by Cazenovia College who adked me to show my best work a series of collages for the opening of the Thomas Chapman Gallery in the 80''s the work stolen from my storage after making sure I did not paint but handled tons of car and house repairs and daily paper cleaning up the actions of others around me every day I have been in Florida.

The mechanics of the Wilson and Young to SU Mafia planned I think a second car they could sell with all my storage in the trunk after I had it for a month and really impress Anne Thnomas of Flint Mall and Strongsville and her Sorority Mafia showing how much more awful they can be then the men or transvestites or sex change amused sideliners with their pens.
ADDITION
Note to someone who keeps telling me I was parking with him on Bishop AP.
Ex Airforce trying to make me look like my aunt with all the Spitfire pilot pins.
I was asked by some of the people who played pipes while I danced the scottish dances to get them some numbers of cute girls. I rode the bus with two cheerleaders one bing Carol Ambrose another girl with a really nice big farm right next to the AP was the other I assume they called them.
Since I have been down here one of those men who I later dated he ws ten years older than me...decided I was the one that went parking with him on the old Bishop AP. Something I would not do as there were Collin's there as Air Nat Guard I found one Collins down here coming in my front door at Tropic Breeze when my car was gone one day...probaby sauced in the morning.
But as this person keeps insisting that it was me this is my last word to him and I will not b answering any more e mails. I wish the people that insist on staying in high school would just get some of those cheerleader things and shout at each other.
Anyway this is the connection that started it all. Air National Guard that must have met there how they new Collins and the Cheerleader. And I assume karen Black. All then must have got to the playhouse and then became of the same druid group that the after Hamady crowed went to, then Maryh Mack included her neices and they all came to Syracuse to meet with the Fayetteville group that Kip Caps said met in some park that her porch just fit under the gate of. So Druids why don't you go find someone elses name to use with Wendo Kline and her attack Lotherians while stealing my lace and other antiques that they sold or gave universities to make them look like nice people.
llast e not to this snake.
I think it was the blonde with lots of friends right here in this park was your buddy? as well as Carol. your buddy made made, the one who lived next to the AP and would know how to get around gates. If they had gates? otherwise how would people be kept out, you then met her again at Flint playhouse maybe playing bagpipes did. I think the Hunter in Rome we met must have the Hunter background from Flint now? Ramseys did it? Karen and Sefa/Mansour.

I suppose blondie chearleader I don't know name of
and his singletary contractor with all the rotton workment that someone brought up to mess up our house. Then Karen showed up with them to take everything for her new Scottish pals and Bagnasco Bangasco and Bell.and to get invested with Bagnasco Mafia Turkish other dictator money. Maybe meeting jacks dr and one witchdoctor Pierre Toby Marcelain. Marcelain being the name for witchdoctor. Made it easy to die? then come to the playhouse (Druid and cemetary meetings Karen went... to with that snake
Sondra Mahon from New Orleans.? Third Ave beergarden moves south to provide the mafia with names and wipe out the people in them to begin with.

Don't e mail me and I wont e mail you. People who do stuid things in cars should know that a big Collins gang was at airports and that is where the Airforce Nat Guard all hung out also like you and Mr Karen Ambroses Cooper and a Hal from California that owned a vineyard. correct. Get out of my sons life I want to know where he is if still alive.

Tell Karen Ambrose I am tired of her 50 years of tricks and jokes and her investment tontine. I have no money in it and don't like her. ok

No comments: