Saturday, May 1, 2010

DESMOND WALKER WAITING to Desmond Ormond Kennedy? ISABELLE WAITING MACK

A Kennedy family photographer took a picture of my son and wanted to trade my ex husband Rodger Allen Mack a sculpture for it in Arkansas 1960's I now think a Mitchell who is also known to Flint Motts and American Ballet Theatre PR and photographers.
I am still Walking after vandalism took my car and my priner stopped scanning pictuers and information I wanted to add to this site.
I have been unable to contact my son diretly since 1985 after I won a divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity I assume because of cancer meds I did not know my son is taking.
I hope my son is alive around all the Flint MI and Birmingham Youngs and West Bloomfield Bagnascos and Booths conniving with all the girls that went to Hollywood with my ancestry. I assume they made my dads Desmond Waiting who's father and grandfather had a N. Ireland shipyard into Dormond to Ormond to Fitzzerald , I suppose why my dad wanted me to be Desdemona. Youngs didn't like that my aunt and the Bagnascos were probably already stealilng my name.
I suppose the WALKER was to be useful to Kathy Thomas using my sculpture with the brass put back around the outside as they were originally at WALKER Sculpture fiels along with her stolen from me Collages while my aunt was satisfied with my flower dollhouse pastels and dollhouse abstract paintings?
sabelle

No comments: