Saturday, November 8, 2008

Background changed by ex German Bike club and Serbian ex C-camp workers, even gold my parents gave me in my mouth replaced

I am not going to let my in laws and Ferguson Youngs needing money from them, murder me at my storage or in a hospital: Where they brought the help in from other countries while buying a county around my parents in Pasco Co Florida, to steal my background for their daughter.

The Serbian side of my mother in law worked in concentration camps in Serbia, My aunt isabelle Young was married to N. Italians related by marriage to Sicilians.

When we bought the Harding house I believe the Fergusons (aunts in laws) and Bells Imoving in from California to Rochester NY, were already working on the French Sicilian Royals in their daughters in laws in the 70's.

My uncle andew a fencing instructor at Flint Jr. College started working on this false genealogy to replace my background for his sick with muscular dystrophy children after warnings to him from my father not to marry Francis because of an inherited crippling disease.

My in laws were poor in Barberton from Michigan where they had not been fairly or kindly treated my father in law belonged to a German Bike Club that has helped all of this come around as well as RAF staying in Flint at my cousin Bob Warnocks house. His children were in Florida ahead of me with the Nelson and Harrotunian children brought down before my son to destroy him for my sister in law to take over everything my parents gave me including ancestors.

The Serbians hadted Jews and Gypsys and they made them the best workers, Art Legacy part Gypsy doing genealogy, Dr. Cramer started making my teeth yellow, put in huge fillings and bridge to do away with the last of the gold in my teeth for cheaper metal and acrylic. I believe that was to replace the gold in my teeth my parents paid for.

I have been cheated of my art life by the present Nelson working in the Chancellors office SU that has distributed two sets of Sterling my parents gave me and Linens and Lace to women connected to my ex husband and to help them keep University jobs that covered Jack Nelsons insane Mormon and additional Mormon Scientology Lebanese genealogy connected to Charity funds that provided an airplane for all the ancestor changers. Including I assume other ex concentration camp people in the US chainging sides or just contributing to the next wave of Huns now changed to Viking backgrounds, including jewelry of mine. All of this also had the cover of the Vatican I assume getting into foundry and private school projects for their genealogy to sell backgrounds.

If my son is ever able to read this. Jerry has a $100 I sent to you for your birthday and it will probably be cashed in April for your dads taxes or taxes on the Institute built for Jack to stay on campus while he went underground to the Mormon church behind the SU Business Office where he worked with employment and attorney MacPhersons with the Mack Gedoes employment companies to help create problems for people in hospitals and medical business possibly with Suncoast Lombards all waiting to move in to central and South America nursing home business.

Someone crashed my computer to get rid of the check number so I have no way to cancel it without changing a lot of on line accounts. I assume if it does not go to Jeri Nelson it will go to the people who started it Joe Sefa (Hamady Mansour) or Karen Black actress Miss MI that started this for the women going into entertainment in Hollywood from Flint and the communes they started to keep women they want to have children they can control and young men they have to keep from their lives. One in Tenn and now possibly one in Texas connected with Tex S my former instructor from Cranbrook and his Vatican friendly girlfriend also a sculptress, work here in the episcopal church who have been working on this since before I arrived at Cranbrook for money from reformed Mafia in performing arts who knew Art Storch and his Dunedin FL related martin and my aunts in laws related by marriage to Gypsy performing arts traced through the Montreal Gypsy Miracle Church St Annes? Where my son was sent after being run out of SU so someone else could take his place...who then had a hammer dropped on his head from high above to make him fall a great way off a job he should not have been on. 1085.

I have no way to contact my son while my own work has others signing it and people in museums look for money from all their new countries not recognized by the US all being brought into the country because they supposedly helped the US who should not be in their country to begin with.

I would like to know what Isabelle Greenfield Young Swanson and Bagnasco and her English sister in law did with all the pictures of my mother's friends and wedding pictures of the 40's which she has now had changed to include family of sheriffs in the south like Sheriff Short to make up Louisiana Black ancestors from Karen Ambrose Andersons parents bar where they invented a non existant to my knowledge black wife to bring in even more Rodger Scott attorney and Pritchard Music and Law expert and their non UN country clients working with the Sellers who became involved with this with Mitchells in Ark to NY to FL helping the Carriers and Motts create huge stadiums and Domes to keep their private schools open.

I would like to know if my son Theo Desmond Mack born Sept 16, 1963 is alive or if he was killed as my cousin in 1985. I believe my aunts and uncles planned this from before my birth giving my cousin my ancestors when they had them in a lot of sources they moved them to his son Eric ALLEN Warnock to Rodger ALLEN Mack. Eric was here in Florida meeting all the the children of faculty ahead of my son here to drive my mother then father crazy with electronics supplied by more Miami Jewish and Richard Rosenbloom possibly for men wanting to escape their marriage but not willing to pay the price of divorce.

I would proof of my sons living or death by all the people now using Lockerbie money to buy up the warm climate land next to water. The Mafia sold their funerals to this gang when they went into Malls. That is too close to death records made up by men formerly in the armed forces and NASA Mormons connected to the Nelson family and all of the women staying quiet while their children murder my son's life, I assume for their jobs.

I would like to know where Jeri Nelson and Clair Harrotunian, Davidsons with Masterpol Ad and Sellers working with John since Memphis 60's working with Mitchells stealing my art and creativity life. know my son is being held while everyone kills he and I for our ancestors for use by their New NAZI employers. Whether they are Indians, Jews or Gypsys of SU or Wayne State and Cranbrook Booths just looking for money and new backgrounds for their teaparties with my silver, linens with all of the professor's ex secretaries now live ins in FL moving South.

Mallory Simpson and Richard DeVore seem to have started this with genealogists finding a Saaranins and Swansons to help Cranbrook survive, braking a trust to build. The Youngs had a Barbara Young following after me who was involved with catering the workers after they found the Saaranin.

Now the damage is so great with Jack working with Mormons and a Spanish Architect that I doubt it can be stopped, the greatest Lyndon La Rouch tribe started by Mormon Genealogy and Nelsons and my aunts German step brothers Duffy and Gregg Greggor with their friends in Irish Police Bands...MI to NY to Florida and Scottish bandsmen adding 'Irish?' names to their own. For jobs with funerals and for interesting or rich relatives to add to the pride of their band students. Also for the Cranbrook weavers traveling with my aunts and Cathi to make up tartans for all their false genealogy and stolen jewelry use.

No comments: