Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Legacy Gypsy genealogy, SU..The Polish butcher's daughter, Cleveland-Texas, Swartz Creek, Young liers: Go for credit around credit reporting?

This is the end of a 2005 to present 2008 heading for 09 blog concerning attacks by ex family all sides 20 years after a divorce: After I not my ex Rodger Allen Mack (spelled Roger Mack on Fulton Supreme Court NY divorce papers) won a divorce.
The richest girl in a Polish town where my father in law in Poland must have grown up was the butchers daughter. After my cousin Bob Warnock started work in the butcher area of the Hamady stores their lives crossed.

This was to end as our estate in Syracuse became a family compound for several families that owned part of Syracuse University. Addition area, upstairs area, downstairs area of old farmhouse and moving the small studio in the back. I always wondered at how the Bell family thought they would be able to move six families up there...I was thinking new houses.
My fathers family was English, Ships, warehouses workrooms in Barrow in Furness, Northern Irish Shipyard, Australian property, my dad Desmond WALKER WAITING, and his brother Samuel who served in the Irish Guards during Ireland's 'troubles' were enrolled in Military School at birth. I think their names now read WALKER for the sake of John MacDonald Sr's his son and Nelson Genealogy thanks to many churches and charity pandering to people who have to hang out with Britians Performing Arts Sirs always in need of bar and charity money. My son and I have lost everything and not allowed to move freely in our own country. If we look as if we have any extra money my sister in laws banks and the many criminals that became useful to her go to work on my car and house. I will be dead if I land in a hospital due to their medical employment and computer control which remains unexplained to me.

No one in ledgend messed with the Polish butchers daughter, it seems to be the case in the U
SA after my sister in law decided to be the front for a huge performing arts joke at Syracuse Stage when Art Storch and his Martin girfriend decided to join outhers probably at a moving being filmed on Green Key, New Port Richey FL in the 70's (million dollar man and SU and St Lawrence football players as Vikings) The Northman, right where Advertising Man Jack Nelson's Mormon relatives lived, probably where bootleggers in the area dropped their Irish wiskey in the Al Capone town of the 20's with Gloria Swanson and others frequenting a hotel that was to recently a madhouse. It had an underground entryway as did Jack find to be true as Syracuse old slave trails let to the Mormon Church, SU Business office and Bradford Hills underground tunnels which proved useful to him when he was fired then had a heart attack while filming a segment of a movie which included too many administrators to be public.
Nelsons were also part of fencing in Flint MI when my dad stopped talking or socializing with the Andrew Youngs because Andrew married a woman who's family my dad knew from the Irish Sea where he transported boats from Barrow in Furness to a Waiting Northern Ireland Protestant shipyard. My dad was not allowed to go to dance halls there as the IRA would have killed him, under 15 years of age.
I grew up in a mainly Polish town and my friends and I danced at Polish Clubs. My cousin danced at the Scots House in Flint MI. I think it may have had too many Catholic members for my dad to want me there often. I did not learn the social dancing.
Somewhere along the line friends of my Young relatives and Warnocks decided to help everyone go Irish or Scottish so they could all dance together at the huge Crystal Ballroom dances at the
Ft Harrison in Clearwater, now Church of Scientology.
My in laws after I met my ex after receiving a false Thomas scholarship and then switching to sculpture. My husband was on scholarship and I met him while I was learning welding...I have no examples or pictures of my sculpture or my paintings all destroyed with my mothers pictures for a new family helped by Cranbrook and other school people. My sister in law is now happy dancing in her hand CAA woven kilts and hundreds of peple are selling false genealogy.
I have been robbed of all of my family treasure and even the knowledge of my sons being dead or alive because my aunt had to include all of the mafia included after she made her Booths all Scottish German and relataed to the Gypsy Luccianos to include Lucci I assume and other Hollywood people to get money for Catholic Charity.
My dads warnings came true and the Ferguson Young children first had polio then the Muscular Dystrophy carried by the men of the Ferguson family who fell from their boats into the irish Sea when their time came.
I started lifting a freeze on my credit reports, to show a paid off small Webster college loan, I am in process of copying address verifycation documents), then credit closings started. I have used credit because of a forced move for no reasonable reason and constant car and a few trailer repairs. I still have one remaining tire with screws between tread (unrepairable tire).

I was about to start repairing and polishing storage for a yard sale. Then received letters starting with Penneys that they (for starts) were closing my accounts to their present limit for 3) reaspms. Uunpayable accounts- I will now have $40 a month more to pay off present credit because of paying off one of two Webster loans, no late payments to store credit for years. I have a small life insurance policey to cover present amounts. This information was reported to them, not from credit reporting agency's) but a private bank. I assume from my sister in law Cathy Thomas bank or all the banks making money from she and my Catholic Charity Plane using aunt's (Young, Ferguson, Bagnasco, Swanson, Wolf?) using tricks they learned while my aunt Isabelle Young Swanson Bagnasco and her sister in law formerly Mafia family and commandos and RAF staying with Warnocks that returned to the US after the war, (joining Sellers and Masterpol main advertising people involved LR to NY to Calif starting with Young Nelson and Simpson at U of M. and a 60's Creativity project to get rich students married to visiting students to help out stadiums etc Flint Mott and Ohio Carrier and Cranbrook needing a new road, Booths
CAA and Wayne State in laws of Michael Bagnascos wife Isabelle Young my aunt only a few years older than me.
After they added several college performing arts and Museum tribe of private school students wanting to stay in the country, and attorneys from rotton countries to all of their investments with Alderman family and their new Harrotunian attorney in Florida and the South. They also did a lot of adding in of thought to be present restaurant mafia for muscle from Montreal using SU Art Legacy part gypsy and the Gypsy Montreal Catholic Church people I assume ex nuns or present from Flint MI 50's and people involved with the Vatican foundry my ex teacher Tex from Cranbrook and his sculptress girlfriend. They have joined Wendy Kline who may have received her job teaching at SU by stealing my lace collections to set up a program of lace design with a four way magnifying glass with instructions from Rodger Allen Mack or the ex circus owning Mary Mack (his supposed wife of one yeaor so 1960, that looks like was a back street, stand in, for most of of my 20+ marriage): She joined Nelsons and a lot of other goddess club writers in the new Mistress power in Florida to harass ex wives and their sons from the old West Pasco British colony 7000's ex British colony that was ruiled by a Lords ex wife.
Here it is ruled by my ex mafia cousin and his telephone company (helped out Bush telephone campaign got FBI ID).
My ancestry was moved to my cousin Bob Warnock by addition of Allen to Eric Allen Warnock then he started using Waiting as a last name at Pasco Hernando.
A lot of people called my alzheimers mother to use my credit card and my son was attacked by bookstore and college credit by SU and the leader of a Mormon Nelson family and goddesses starting with her Crotan NY green and violet goddess group and involving Mary Mack and Toby Thomas my neice by marriage and their Ohio Druids involved with Ambroses in a Flint Goddess and Sorority group connected with Performing Arts and the Art Storch Martin that was or was in cluded into my mothers friend from Dunedin's family.
My mothers pictures wedding and old play group from Flint 40's and Sheriff Shorts daughter's picture and many others were added to my pictures in Syracuse by the Nelsons and others working with John MacDonald possibly Archbishop Papadopolous whos son was on the Lockerbie Plane. Possibly being followed from Germany by CIA and IRS trying to join him up with a group of Scientology people in Clearwater where this started. A group of Doctor wives wanted to all move into there and their husbands died (ave age in 70s was 53 for doctor deaths) and they were all involved with Lords and Ladies of performing arts already working with my sister in law and her mother who loved dancing and decided on the Saltire groups that got work in movies.
My ex was shown only with his assistant in bit or background parts and I assume Sir Stantly and Caro got costumes sent to NJ for more pictures in old Baker films like ZULU to add to my Bowman souvineers probably now taken from by banks which were opened anytime my Youngs showed up with Thomas money and people investigating me as old Protestant Orange a threat to all the Ferguson Youngs and their Catholic Plane that transported all of these ex and want to be doctor or professor wives and they used their offices to cover Jack Nelson and John MacDonald work from their religion and physics (special police engineering used against me the Institute of dirty tricks chimp.
This was started as a creativity project in U of M, Flint and Cranbrook,(shich needed to find a Saaranin by any means and Swansons found one( right after the Youngs handicapped were used to cater the workers who built the needed road) they added catering big time with trades of salmon by trades of my ex husbands sculpture while Oscar Krasner worked on a plan with his Canadian wife and Nelsons to make sure they got all the signed work which was given to me into the hands of his ex sister and her chop.
The creativity that the Blacks and their Mansour Sefa's backed figured ways to hire cousins like mine to drive their older relatives or just plain cousins mad for houses to move into and things to pass out to make friends or for money.
One of their favorite things is to ruin clothing, valuables and any Silver jewelry while stealing any gold they can tell somehow that gets left out in house or trailer. or in purses at work. They have a whole group of people who just work with employers and slander while peple at their home ruin clothing bought especially at work especially shoes or stockings, hose etc. Cars are ruined and there is no transportation if you do happen to have a job. Anything grab able is pulled out or stuck sealed boxes that are robbed usually have a 3/4 hole in them, something has to be put in to see if there is any silver or gold which has been treated possibly with some space object to make up a unique signal and they know where to look.
I believe my in laws changed their identity from Gedoes Gaede to MacGregger and Buchanan and people were brought to this country, cousins of
bob Warnock, to be my fathers(extinct before me) family.
The Scottish and Greek Sheriffs thouht it a great joke and helped my aunts and uncles with their Catholic attacks which police added too, to get students of fife or pipe a touch of Scottish, to add to their pride of learning the music that was such fun to play and dance to and so sad for funerals...how it came to the attention of the wealthy Michael Bagnasco company.
Great family's are dwindling and they welcome new wealthy or talented family.

I just wish I could talk to my own son even if he is under pledge from this huge MAC gypsy family created by Art Legacy to speak of anything but his last ten minutes. I would like a list of all the people brought here from other countries that will worry me to death or read tests wrong to eventually kill me in a hospita while they make up cruel jokes to amuse my sister in law and her Polish Serbian sense of humor. I have many Polish friends now and in the past and none were like my sister in law and her Serbian in laws which helped out in concentration camps to survive who may have lost their ability to find anything but cruelty funny.

I believe that my aunt first helped a charity donation of $60 to be shown as my uncle Bill who joined a drug dealer next to my parents house, be dropped into my dads house to harass him to death with his drunk friends and Jack Nelsons medical people changing backgrounds. Then they were going to take half of my social security.
I voted for Mr. Bilerakis (only I think not D vote) who's father (who provided a paralegal at libraries) helped a vet's wife, from a library writing group, get half of her SS back or I might not have checked my own projected earnings (from my ex husband a Head of Art Department then Director ofVis and Performing arts) which were what I use as I did not work outside the house my son had pneumonia often. It was thought to be allergies or asthma but now I think it was sprays from nursing homes as was a throat infection that used to show up I think after visiting medical sales people were in to steal documents or valuables for the Ferguson Youngs working from the old Franklin Young building. Looks like Swartz and Miller at Everson and others joined in from Swartz Creek for jobs in Florida out of the Snow.

Now I believe, can't prove, this area began the around the airport, mall, college, dance hall, 'beat up the wife's kid after making him or her hate his parents... with their supposed divorce attorneys help-they had their own investment ponzi with medical people being hired by my ex in laws huge medical employment companies NY - international.

My sister in law mad at me for not allowing my child son to marry her Thomas brain damaged or down's older neice in Strongsville Ohio. Thomas's (related to cocaine dealer in law of Dr. Higgens my parents neighbor) moved across from my parents in Swartz Creek/Flint mall with a beauty shop, all the neighbors across the street lost their ancestry to Mormon I think Scientology Nelson/Karen Black/Sefa genealogy gave my father new Warnock and discarded Art Legacy, Serbian Gypsy and Polish while adding an Irish branch for new military genealogy project for Jack Nelson (his Yaws curing Haitian Doctor MI U of M and CA PR clients) , Bush CIA and MacDonald CIA NZ Aust to use for security projects or cover which may have aided somehow Miami and other millionaires using their Benevolant Charity personas to escape dirty tricks while divorcing in Ireland and other countries where they could not be followed or extradited.
I am tired of this family and wish they had not helped my cousins murder my and my son's creative life while trying to make us the Macks hospital cleaning people and Nartonis Junk Yard people.
Thanks for all of this theft and stealing my things to use as gifts by my false and real relatives go to all the Dome and Collections people working with all the owners of Private Schools that need money to survive while the weather gets more severe in their hard to heat stadiums and schools.
Special Pirate awards to Art Legacy, Art Storch theiruseful mistresses of the moment, My sister in law who provided money while robbing me and my son, for her architect and Swanson Bagasco friends.
Jerry Nelsons engineering so/or Jack/ was working on some project that once had Rodger walking down Marshal Street with a little Toupee on top of his head, probably like the extra fall that Jerry wore daily while monirtoring calls for Jack possibly? while she was at her desk n Religion or Chancellors office...the Macks were giving a building and she was their secretary on campus.
This project might have had something to do with the slits in all of my storage to snoop.
Someone gave me a capo to use at a Scottish Band party my dad was giving one summer I had taken one lesson on a Hawaiian guitar and they wanted me to play! It was a small silver ciylindar that was made of a new metal that was very good to transmit sound. I found it before I left expanded into a metal cylindar crystal. It was given to me at that party but I don't remember who handed it to me. It may have been the Tansley's possibly there as they had a Shanely inventor that was not giving dad creidt for the prototype of the Army's Colt 45 Wilson Gun Sight. The Wilsons were getting into boat projects in Clearwater and Greggs from my aunts family had also moved to clearwater from Higgens Rd St Helens MI.
Frank Safranic probably knew Jack and my auncle Andrew a fencing instructor with crippled children in Birmingham MI. GM NASA is where my ex was working on the Moon Car. Safranic came here to be involved in RE and firemen causes. Many of the fabric people also went to work at GM experimental studios and would be in contact with prototype people. Pick one.
I think the brats of the Nelsons and Harrotunians came down first and all wanted to share in Jeri and Jacks new treasure at my parents and my house and pass all of Jacks Mormon family false information on for profit or use by their friend John MacDonald who Rodger would not give a employment recommendation because he did not like his activities with his own sister.
Jerry's need for a fox coat led to the girls trading fur coats and me being included even tho I did not like fur coats.
Jerrys son had to take over my sons place and my son had to be a garbage man or cleaning person or work with AIDs people caretaking to get rid of him and be sure he never used his heritage. He was nevere allowed to be around my dad so he would not have to be killed for knowing too much...the deal I think.
To be corrected after my Spanish class, my computer is crashing. It appears from missing books and papers that the Warnock Stinson Simpsons and Youngs will be following me to Mexico if I learn Spanish well enough to live there.
I believe Jerry's children are all down here and her son is maybe working with Stewarts that my aunt Isabelle made cottish German from Polish German.
What a sad thing that people have to change original records to change dance halls.
I think this was started by Jack at U of M to make his Haitian doctors who cured Yaws a degenerative disease way easier to meet liberal women so they could join the fun at Scottish games and dances. They already had MacGregger baseballs and hoped for more travel and colorful things to add to Hamady and Mansour travel already transporting Fulbright people.Rowan.
Lets hope all the trouble they caused will have given them funds to get closer to a cure for cancer a similiar disease if that is an excuse for the people trying to kill me with false disease reports and making my son sick in his bed so he could be forgotten.
I cannot spell check this having trouble with spellcheck probably not all downloaded from my last notations, so again as is, I did not study to be a secretary. I had my paintings shown in five museums and many other group shows...I am still trying to paint around constant entrys to my house to sabotage my art work or any other creative effort. My previous work has been stolen and passed out to my sister in laws silkscreen company or Aunts 'creativity' project with a group of charity women and Simpsons in U of M and Cranbrook, Syracuse development while they pour tea with my two sterling sets and many silver servin pieces on my linen while everyone says forget it. Would you need silver and fine things in that old camper we have left you...after chasing you and your family out of 7 homes adding the six that probably are being planned on our old property at 2400 Euclid Ave. Syracuse NY 13224 Bradford Hills. Not the Nelsons home up by the University when he was a Haitian consul person probably with Masterpol or Rodger Scott, Pritchard Nelson... up from Ohio and their bad country clients. Everyone switched homes and backgrounds maybe ages in old retouched photos and documents stolen from me with my cousins and step cousins help. They gained employment after Flint MI closed down most of their plant jobs. My dad made the master dies from the design studio models, he was one in three of all Gem. My cousin has made this the work of his father and Mormon Nelsons and Greggs made my dad the line factory worker.
I may have to change countries to finally get my paintings painted...unfortunately it appears my cousins will be following in their Missionary planes.
Isabelle

No comments: