Wednesday, November 5, 2008

No more eagle feathers Mormon Nelson Princesses

Dear Jeri Nelson, Karen Ambrose, Oscar Krasner's wife...ancestor thieves Nelson and MacDonald...I have no more EAGLE feathers to supply or antique silver jewelry or flatware to contribute to your false princesses and new Swedes.

Theo I will be shortening and correcting this from now on even if I have to buy a new computer when this one is again wiped out. This is my last post I hope.

I decided not to try and sell my garden ornaments but polish and work on them to my liking for a new garden...without the signature left off for a chop or burnished off. The same way a chop was made to sign all the Silver Jewelry with Swanson. I assume to be passed out to my aunts new Swanson's (Saaranin) after the large pieces were stolen from my bank with more Mormon help related to Bank attorneys.

Sorry I have to leave now. I promise to finish this project and again I am not selling anything but plain 80's 90' furniture. I wish you Theo would give me an address I could send some simple wood furniture you could use while your child is small. I think the Thomas girls or my aunt stole most of the best things to be her Swedish gifts to all her part of the Young Nelson old Fencing Club and Scots Club Flint Performing Arts ...liars club.

My ex husband Rodger Mack's parents money and future work were ruined after we left Little Rock and his new friends in Syracuse, Jack and Jeri Nelson, Haitian Powells using the name Tors plotted with PR from non UN countries after Mafia money was needed by the Andrew Young family who were struck down with Muscular Dystrophy and joined Thomas Polio funds and started using a Catholic Plane to transport Nelson genealogy liars.

My ex husband was turned over to Mormon Genealogists starting on the Fulbright transportation going to Italy. They working as soon as I entered college (Nelson and Johnson genealogy and Bishop Airport and Swartz Creek / Miller Rd Mall Alderman and Deitz...investment money from Flint MI foreign students, U of M/Cranbrook Swanson/ Simpson Annapolis? (my dads cousin Gordon Simpson relative or false relative Mallory...development and RE funds SU and St Lawrence. They also wanted names linked to native American and South American genealogy (Swedish Indian RR Social Security accounts?) needing props both stolen Eagle feathers from ex Chiefs of a Scottish club, and with my Scottish and English heritage collections of badges. Including also all the badges and pins of Lodges in N. Ireland and England for Jack and he or his sons mistress a SU nude model Sarah Spino as Nelson go to over and get into child psychology groups and front for a book probably written by Jack Nelson after he was fired from SU and moved to Florida to destroy my entire family especially my son and my ex husband...to get his wife the control of my ex's work and his future trusts.

They have used control of my mail, my telephone, my credit, my medical records all stolen before I could get them as part of some false creativity project Tansleys Youngs Swansons and Bagnasco/Youngs started in the 40's before I was born in my mother's 30's. I have had many collections to be hand over to Mormon Nelsons and Gregg's and even Swedish toys and my own dollhouse work given over as some kind of Swedish project from my aunts background or the Thomas Girls work. They wanted proof of British backgrounds for creative English. Also for Army and Navy projects and the MacDonald CIA going from creating the CIA in the USA moving to NZ and Australia.
His work was ruined by Oscar Krasner having Jack Nelson and his Haitian and other clients wanting to add more colorful backgrounds, and for the people he met in Birmingham MI where my aunt had apparently been scouted as a wife for Mike Bagnasco after her divorce from Leonard Swanson would permit my dads English Sea Captain and N Irish Shipyard background to be substituted for the Young Scottish on my mother's side. Andrew Young was the only one born in England and there was a huge crevasse between my dad and Andrew when he married a catholic with a genetic problem that killed the men when they were adults. Muscular Dystrophy.

The Catholic church became involved with Tex Schewitz sculptor (sorry no spelling to spell) and his girlfriends Italian ex nunnery studio in Florence. Tex was my Sculpture instructor in 1961 at Cranbrook Academy, Bloomfield Hills. I believe I was sent there (false jewelry Metal Smithing scholarship-repeated for a Barbara Young graduating 77 I believe with John MacDonald there from the time I was graduated in 63 Silkscreen. Silkscreen taken by me at SU work was attributed to my sister in law I think or Sarah Spino to enable them to turn my work over to Kati Thomas (all shorten their name or change it for FL)and the Silkscreen company she bought to copy my paintings and drawings shown in five museums into her work. This was helped by women living with architects (Goddess writers-Lotherian witches who's married professors found them jobs in Alderman Deitz projects university or business.

My dads relatives in Philadelphia were added to the Nelson Mormons and my mother was incarcerated for her???work with Mormon's not Jack the fired moving into her house to steal for his false genealogy and military and police projects while Jeri answered his calls to SU in Religion or the Chancellors office.

With my step cousins Tansley and Simpson's their U of M and Cranbrook help with Swansons, I am sure they helped the MacDonalds with a huge mafia family pay off for help with the Sicilian campaign that probably started the Mormons working with Catholics on the previous owners of our property on 2400 Euclid possibly they started on this before we even arrived. Their daughter married a French Sicilian Prince with a castle.

I don't think they expected us to buy their property or even see the ads. The Bells in Real Estate in California moved in wit the Rochester Hares my supposed crippled Suzi Youngs husband and her Catholic Charity projects and planes and thought of how many apartments they could make out of our house (five or six) with only the addition of one stairway for the new investors in SU and all the spin off private schools for Polish and Mafia additions of British to their names for all of the piping fun and new Tartans made up by CAA weavers.l

The Bagnasco ex funeral directors to the Detroit and other Mafia added Lucci and Rendesi to their Florida and California investments with the Bells and Vanni's and Thomas while the Macks made friends in Dunedin while all of CAA and SU waited to have tea using my Silver which I put out once to faculty and it was stolen to take to collections to see how much my ex could use in Tax gifts then on to his sisters pick of girlfriends while they all lied to me and helped plan the destruction of my life and forcing me from my house while Jack made some king of dirty movie adding us to his original 'Son of the Devil' film with many administrators. I suspect he even had old medical records or videos to use during operations that put a special zing to his efforts to be used by all the wives being slandered and robbed possibly while on little field trips in planning at the Bishops or Mr Abend's creativity sessions.

All were added to my Aunts English sister in law (her crest painting new British husband)on to my aunt Isabelle Greenfield Youngs Dale, to be Yorkshire Dales and Viking to use my dads also long back Viking heritage that was part of their Orange Protestant backing. There were constant travails in N. Ireland with English ownership, my uncle had to be on firing squads for the Irish Guard or British army during the Irish Troubles. Their very good old backgrounds were held at Orange Barrow Lodge which was flattened in once Old Barrow in Furness. Name popular with Ohio MI and NY faculty child druids meting in f
Fayetteville and Dewitt parks and cemeteries.

Jack turned over my ex and his parents backgrounds to Oscar Krasner, Madison Gallery, who was then indebted to Jack and decided to help steal my background and also to get the few sculptures that were signed that I had asked for for myself and my house away from me because they had been signed in wax.

This became apparent when I inquired about selling some pieces that I thought originals had been stolen. they look exactly like photocopies found after original photos of ancestry, Flint weddings and Flint Theatre that my mother and her Dunedin friends were involved with in the 40's. Those photos were taken to Scotland with a false Will by my aunts Francis Ferguson (no idea of spelling no contact since a child) and Isabelle Bagnascos entertainers at the SAS friends who turned my mother in law into a Scot because she loved their dancing and her own brothers were mean to her apparently as a child. These Scots wanted to find Black and ethnic backgrounds in their own family to pass on plaids and crests to their students at huge high schools and collage Tartan clubs. They also passed on lovely dancing to replace modern dance thought to be a little too risque by the upward bound of USA coming to the USA with little in their suitcases after wars in general.

I appreciate their problems no one appreciates why I resent my son and I being robbed of every trinket and my own art work stolen to be their creative projects.

I deeply resent the new Scots and English and the RAF returning from the wars to help my cousins rob me and my son and make my ex husbands work almost worthless to me in this economy to further bury all the false Nelson and his Spanish architect and SU publicity busy robbing the Macks for their building and development funds. I am tired of mistresses of professors getting me moved out of my housing while they make up their new liberal and Indian Princesses complete with all of the jewelry stolen from me by cooking up a false Will and taking it to Scotland to recruit more Warnock relatives to come here to be Waitings for all of the Turks added to the Alderman Harootunian backgrounds.

I am prejudiced, I do not like my property turned into a new Gypsy liberal party by Art Legacy SU History who wiped my son out for all intents and purposes in the forth grade when he stole his ancestry and cousins on all sides older than him stole all of my oldest possessions and art work and began to attack my cars and house to lose me and my son all of my money and TIAA Stock which was handed over to handicapped to make my transactions useless because they went into the original amount by the time they took a week or two to get needed cash when others of the new Gypsy Young Haitian Nelson Am. Indian family did their dirty work for their newest Nelson or Ambrose princess including bad tricks in hospitals and medical equipment establishments.

Sorry ladies and Oscar and Fred Krasner who's telephone bills for a time were added to my bills by Verizon or my cousin Tom Bagnasco's Tarpon, Mt Clemens telephone company and all the retired telephone workers that met my ex father in law Ted Mack in his new Buchanan names thanks to my mother's cousins in Chicago who obviously met Mansour Hamadys and their Catholic and Scientology people there for more private school and Mall credit mishandling from all of their Police and Mall locations.

I am flat out of Eagle feathers from my fathers chief of the Clan McKenzie Jeri and Karen and my aunt and her Indian neighbor crawling through my storage.

Get the hell out of my life.

Son, I have given up trying to sell my last two sculptures they appear to have not been fully polished. I will not sell them for scrap as they have not been priced and will finish them myself to take to another location where I can have a garden and save them for you...if you are alive.

I believe my son my have been crippled in 1985 when he was sent to Montreal where he had to be killed I believe as a death place as Jeri and Jack left there first child in Sweden.

The link between Jack and Andrew Young was: My uncle was the fencing instructor at Flint Jr College in the 40s and 50s and he knew the Mott's. Clara was in my Ballet classes. I for some reason remembered her as Clair. Clair Harootunian corrected me several times that her name was Clara when some subject or another came up I assume she worked with her and the Carriers on her new Turkish names with contractor Ozel Case who had to have been passed some of the very nice jewelry that my father bought in N. Ireland that a nice chop was invented with Swanson to mark them all then all the large impressive pieces were stolen to pass out to Bob Warnock and his many wives unknown to me, I assume they will all last longer than he to continue this work for the Nelson Mormons and Mansour Scientology and all the people wanting to pass out their phony British Greek, Am Indian, Polish and German to British and all the people having to steal my work to be the Creative Mack, Vanni to Vin's (Tansley) Thomas (including a Cocaine dealer) who will all contribute to the SU and Flint Stadiums and Domes.

Congratulations Mrs. Sacco and the Dome for making sure the District Attorney and non on the paycheck police prevented this investigation of my Orange non liberal great grandfathers to cover the Serbians and Germans SA dictators on wrong sides. Easier to get those free trips to England for the Satanic and Goddess girlfriends waiting to watch the big wipe of the fat wives and all their art supplies and TV watching.

If Teddy is alive, see you later: to my rotten relatives...all of them...get the hell out of my Banks trailer camper and storage.

No comments: