Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008 Had to cancel Birthday check.

Mack, Theo Desmond: I had to cancel the birthday check I sent in Aug. A week or so ago I asked Jeri to send it back as I do not intend working around it as I did all other birthday and xmas checks until April when all Rodger ALLEN Macks scholarship money and taxes go in.
Rodger Allen Mack moved to be related to Eric ALLEN Warnock using Waiting in 86 87 here.
Eric is Bob Warnocks son. There is an older maybe son? who looks like a younger curly haired bob maybe when Anne and Del and their Charles Thomas relative went looking for my names to learn pipes etc. they decided to go to Bob and switch backgrounds (his horrible) for his 'services' in getting another child.

Today I tried to send Theo Mack my only son a note about having to cancel for now the check I sent. If he wants it he has to come up with any address around the Nelson Genealogy that has attacked me since I was a child started at Ann Arbor with research doctors my uncle Jim Young met through Simpsons there possibly. He came up with a phony black wife in the 80's I never heard off to keep them in the country possibly. They cured Yaws.

Today Day before Thanksgiving 2008... I sent you an e mail that included this information: It would not spellcheck on e mail and my time is running out on the Hudson Library computer.

This is notewhich you may or may not ever see. I tried to e mail this:

I canceled the Birthday check I sent for your birthday (Sent Aug so it could be sent on from last time I ever use Nelson address again. I asked Jerry by phone to send it back, she and clair have stopped phones. My phone had a signel sent through that wiped out my answering machine (previously computer crashed) now telephone isn't working right.

With computer wipe out, I can't work around $100 left in my bank. I had screws in tires adding to pothole troubles, people wanting to impress Simpson, Guido or Kathy, Nelson banks always make mistakes when my money is close, without a computer I can't track it.
If you ever get an account I can transfer direct to it or an address say at Xmas... I will send it on.
I still don't feel it was my place in life to use up my parents and my and your life for a bunch of people that wanted rid of half of their ancestors. Especially when my cousins more or less sold me to Blacks and Sefas and Mansour grocery people for Flint jobs so long ago: And: Especially when a tribe of women decided they needed all my silver and treasures and toys for their new Scottish dancing or their brats.
Hope this will not wreck your bank if it is going to be a problem my telephone is 727 868 9375.
I hope the girl in the picture Jeri sent is not the daughter Stuart Waiting who was first in England then moved on to doing catholic genealogy where Mary Stuart (Mary's castle) lived close to Scotland or in Scotland. He quit writing I assume to work for for the Galante's and Thompson maybe Mr Toby Julia Thomsons brother? and Toby Thomas and Blacks beauty people. (Mary Mack and son somewhere? Same Lucciano Gallantis that had all the Mall and Medical interests (Thomas Ohio Thomas Cal.) who sent up all the lousy architects and workman from Florida.
Including same Sefas Hamadys Mansours who went to Hollywood so long ago then landed on Jack and his Haitian doctors plates at U of M and Calif for the Mallory Simpson use, also Mott use. I bet they will get that property for the Catholic retreat someday. Hope they go broke with John MacDonald and his Australian NZ phonies in Army/ CIA.
They also seem to have had a lot of Cocaine money from Charles Thomas's supplier whoever that was and the two other cocain dealers on the block in Col. Hills 80's.
Duvalier had a Sunbeam like Jacks, Bennet in laws were Cocaine family.

I still don't know that you are alive, I certainly hope so, your life and schools were ruined by Mormon and Andrew Young, Ferguson liers and plotters since you were locked out of the public schools on Ackerman. It is funny Paul was right there and showed up in Little Rock and I think here for the Thompsons at Webster. Thomsons piper and wife that started this on fifth and third Ave flint and Dr. Ebert etc. Hope I get out of Fl alive.

As I said with all the peoblems with accounts and car more to come I can't leave money sitting in my account.
If you want me to send the wood castle package it is big,need time. I assume you have to share all your toys. They had no right taking my toys they have no right sharing/taking yours also our lives...Mom
Sorry the kids on Comstock had shit fathers /mothers backgrounds and had to be Irish or Scottish, they had no right to ruin my paintings and hand them to others and the Sacco Vanni new Walkers. My check will not end up in any student fund for the assholes who sat and would not let me in my own driveway while they were making their movies apparently.
Now I know why we could never be on any trips. According to Syra stage and the Karageropolous who must have had Kafka and your dad on a trip to greece I was supposed to be my aunt who danced spanish/who apparently looked like clair (with Rodger in Europe and movies) and her new friends turkish Ozel and karen Ambrose and Nelsons after dads eagle feathers for their phony indian princesses. Nevermind the Waranocks newly Walkers and Waitings with their Swanson chop for all the Jewelry dad bought my mom and I in N. ireland. Very big very fancy and right on Jerry Clair Ozel Karen and the rest of the liers here with SU or Ferguson RE.
I hope Clara Mott loses her money too and her Mitchells Ark, Ailey, Tampa. They need to send Cranbrook to Dubai Mom

Have to go buy some pie and whipped cream.
I have boxed up the castle and dolls furniture. they would be great with a Hearthsong elevator building. Or just by themselves. XOX hope you are alive.

No comments: