Saturday, December 6, 2008

WAITING, WALKER Isabelle b. 1940, Feb 9, 1940

I am writing this at the library with no time to correct at this time.
This blog is about the family of Desmond Walker Waiting and myself his daughter and the takeover of our ancestors (English, my dad, Scottish my mother YOUNGs by people (Syracuse Stage and NZ MacDonalds) who wanted to sell Royal's ( change relatives to Mary Scots or William) or become Viking boatmen... They plan change their ancestry and replace mine with Spanish Haitians I assume for revenge purposes or to bury the original English Sea Captain and Shipbuilding background of my fathers father and grandfathers. They also switched the background and his living as a engineer working with the design studios or GM (one of three in the whole GM industry) to that of my cousin Bob Warnock's father an ordinary foundryworker.

I can't prove when this started but my aunt Isabelle Young first husband's name Swanson (Swedish and her later English sister in law while part of the Bagnasco family had to have continued work by my uncle Jim Young and Andrew Young working with my aunt Isabelles german step brothers (she was last of a large family to come to the US as my dad did to study and then work in the auto trades. My father came at 15 but had already completed some courses with his mother who had to be a costume (ball gown) designer when all of the family Home and ships in Barrow in Furness Engl and the Shipyard in N. Ireland were bombed out of existance by Germans or IRA during the wars.

My ex husband left the Moon Car section of GM Design Studiios to be my instructor at Cranbook Academy of art following David Black and his relative Karen Black (ex miss MI and actress) who joined with the people that sponsored Bands in the area of Flint both Irish (my aunt was in both Scottish bands and Fife and Drum Police band: and the Sefa family I have to assume, because of happenings throughout the years, which included a Coach that frequented the Scots house with my cousin warnock and their friend Bob Ebert who with Bob used to tease me a lot. They turned it into sending their third ave friends out to harass me at school and at the Ambrose home close by , they had part owner ship of Mack Trucks and also a Jazz mostly black bar where all of the RAF visiting at my aunt Warnock's house stayed on Warnocks porch with my uncle Bill.

While they were there thety started an elaborate change of backgrounds with the Nelsons also living by us and Rhodes Scholar Jack Nelson last known to me through Syracuse University (fired over a movie) who went to work on all my background which also had hidden areas related to the Royal Orange and genealogy going back to Williams background if only bullies known to be hand baronets possibly not Royal to begin with. This background also possibly went to the sixteen points of Balthasar after the Crusades. They traced back to the 10th century I suuppose the false genealogy changing a lot of Serbian, Greek Polish to British as part of a Syracuse Stage joke and Hollywood when the Hamadys a rich Lebanese family started investing there and also in the Thomas charities in Hollywood that my uncle Andrew Young who probably knew Jack Nelson as he was a fencing instructor at Flint Jr College with my aunt Isabelle and jack was a Michigan champion fencer (also left handed.no targets). I assume asJack was also a consul for Haiti in MI and California and NY that they met through Catholic charities as my uncle married a Catholic Francis Ferguson that my dads family knew to be carrying some awful disease that my dad insisted my uncle not marry her. It was muscular dystrophy and those girls and the youngs have shadowed me and ruined my life, ruined my painting career, and still manage to get into all banks for this tribe of Catholic and Mormons to continue to change background.
They have robbed my storage for eagle feathers to go with all the false indian princesses that were in my dads old scottish hats before the eagles were protected everywhere.
They have broken into banks housees and storage everywhere for jewelry my dad bought for myself and my mothers use and even stole a letter to me about it from a Art warehouse while my millionaire father in law and his German Bike people or Arab/Gypsy Capps includinig a interior decorator and her son who secretaries at Pasco hernando said was the CIA.

I believe this was the NZ CIA continuing this from Arkansas with John MacDonald Jr, Sellers Advertising, Lee Advertising one of the RAF sons in Syracuse? Masterpol who both Jack and his wife who became a Religion Dept secretary after he was fired and answered phones for Jack there and later in the Chancellors office to bring all of this false Mormon and all religions feeding off of Millionaires making up Royals from bullies.

My son has been stifeled from the beginning Youngs or Nelsons interfering with all of his education and after Alderman and Deitz and their Airplane, Hospital and Malls were included in income from Genealogy and contacts with Cocaine Thomas dealers and others for people in research, also doctors getting into Mansour Travel with my sister in law started also bashing ex wives to get support stopped from wives also attacking my credit with my realtives and a whole group of people from Swartz Creek and Flint MI also Ohio that were given jobs here in Pasco County. They all had a Catholic charity or RE plane to get back and forth with charity catering thrown in as another profit for the Lotherian Goddess group who had writers and artists to make my art work my aunts or anyone who stole it.

This will turn into a book as I feel I had my life threatened at least two times one in hospital and if I had not gone elsewhere I would be dead now, my son had attempts on his life by foreign doctors and those possibly associated with Syracuse Stage to keep him unhealthy including I thing attacks by sprays etc at every holiday so my ex could spend time with my sister in law. When I would not put up with treatment intended to drive me from my house after he had a cancer diagnosis which I was not told of, all of the attorneys worked for their association with performing art and artists and stock involved with association with them and made sure I lost all my valuables to all the wormen who traveled with my ex through Syracuse Unioversity Foreign Travel stuties I assume started so his sister could take over all of my ex's parents millions and all of my parents collections which passed to me.

My cousins and step cousin Tansleys working with their Wilsons and Bagnascos related to a lot of ex mafia money including Susan Lucci and Lucciano and Galante also had that money to work with while they made up two Mrs. MacGreggers my mother in law and Galante to Macgregger working with Bishop Gregg who tricked me into signing permission for a blessing for my mother who had been driven around by some relatives of my Cousins Warnocks Stinsons after Jack brought in a any doctors in the FL area to become Baronet relatives Atkinson and Mormons to join what I believe were the Wake, Hughes Walker Hand Baronets of N. Ireland.

I know they traveled the whole time I was married to Rodger after 1970 including a Sarah Spino as Sarah Nelson I assume traveling with Jack or his son who went into laser reseaerch with a group of deaf researach people working on the Boyce laser talker which they possibly used to call me four times in 20 years as my son. They have cut off telephones first to my parents.

The Scots dancers of this area and canada went with my aunt isabelle Young Swanson Bagnasco possibly now related to Sheriff Wolf, Short and Gillum by this false genealogy to Scotland on a vacation that was supposed to be my aunt and her sister paid for by my mother I gave permission for her travel and money but they took a lot more people so I assume someone had the 13,000 my mother had searched the house to find that was part of her half of the sale of my parents house, forced out by Thomas beauty parlors (from Strongsville O and Pasco Co) and others in the Mall and beauty business: Where I assume my sister in law Kathi Lee Mack (not related to Irish Macks in the 70's probably are now by way of false Connie Mack additions) met in beauty and baton pagents. My aunt was also a baton twirler with Ford Band.

I danced with Clara Mott once or twice? at American Ballet as demonstrators for Pat Robinson Shaw and I did television work part time, once ? or more with June Taylor dancers I assume including dancer Ray Ray MacGregger whose dad started the false genealogy in New Orleans with my uncle Jim Young with his made up black wife from the Ambrose Bar, and their Mahon Nursing home when the Macks Vannis and Thomas's went into the Nursing home and Medical Center business with them.
I beieve I had an arranged marriage and that my son should not have been driven out to be used by all of these liers as the Son of the Devil the ame of the film Jack was fired for and my ex and I lose our money and my ex his parents money also my sons inheritence to bring all of this Scots house losers relatives to this country to share SS and benefits when they took others places in the fl land of not.

No comments: