Monday, December 1, 2008

Mack, Theo Desmond: Dec 1 08: Teddy the Birthday check can be cashed. Bads aout CAA and Ambrose/Swartc Creek people

I could not tell you until today that the check is ok to cash that I sent you in Aug by way of Nabbernackle Mormon site Nelson.

I had screws in one tire that jacked up two other repairs...then over Thanksgiving my battery went dead.
I had to get to the store for more food..I don't have any computer , I didn't know if I had room for another $100 battery as you had not cashed check yet.

Sorry you had to miss the sales but will you please cash the check!!!
I can't work around unpaid checks as they always arrange my checks differently a lot because all the numbers are so close. I can't do it at home.

If my battery goes dead I will just let it sit for eight days and do a lot of paper sorting.

Please cash checks when you get them. I think the '86 $1000 I wanted to buy a house with (two houses on one lot with a renter in the back one to pay for itAlderman and Dicaprio delayed my divorce to make sure I had to buy a '86 new law house with proceeds of sale of house.
The $1000 was delayed a year by Alderman, (Harrotunian Turkish Ozel Case, Warnock-Allen Booth, Swanson Bagnasco..Simpson...Ladies who wanted my 'treasures silver and linens) Polish to Brit) people. ..whew.

Then they used it to buy the house on Green Key a year later maybe...the Nelson Mormon/Oxford Harrotunian/ genealogy freaks and immigration people...a year later when I sent you a check by way of Nelsons or your dad. We both could have had a little house paid for by a renter that did not want to leave. (A big tree did fall down tho, expensive)

I have only sent birthday and xmas checks (missed last Sept). Theywere cashed during your dads tax times April. I don't know if he was saying he had to give me money to pay you presents but he did not. That came from my alimony check/work not from him.
I am not going to let Warnock distribute anything more: he and Duffys Youngs have been robbing my houses for 60 years...enough.Never on my will or any trust they made up.

This was all for All for Rodger Allen Mack and Eric Allen Warnock to be related. Eric was using Waiting here in the 80's Pasco Hernando College
.

They had no right to write a new will, or distribute my valuables for new Police travel and grants and for Youngs Short Gillum Sheriffs to be related to Gedoes Galante MacGregger/Simpsons etc and get money for their charitys too including KKK clean up the road projects???90s.

I had to co-sign anything past1981 that my mother signed. I had Durable power of attorney mine since 81, Mitchells or Mills for sure MacPhersons got around it.

Needed because of the Nelson Mormons including Fitzgerald KKK and Nelsons-doctors and cocaine dealer next door. CharlesThomas. Mother was judged nuts when most of her troubles were local Scottish sheriffs 'investigating' my things away for the Youngs and Bagnasco's it was also Jack and Bradenton Larson Design studios and CAA people Simpson and Wendy, Hancock?
Mom Sorry you missed the sales...please cash that check...

More you don't want to hear.....
John MacDonald and Dunn possibly Wild Bill Donovan maybe started this for new CIA grants for NZ and Australia profitable for Catholics and lots of others that do genealogy as well as Art Legacy and Art Storch stealing this for his Wilson. Vins to Vanny related to Tansley that had to have made the ships that my dad and sam made: they probably stole the airplanes that you made for Warnock to say he made with his Waiting father.

Blacks : David Black also assistant teacher at CAA before your dad is now college president: he must have stolen my dads present to me at Cranbrook (a $40 mule apron) when I switched to welding from making big silver chalices??? Always down by my studio no reason.

Then he must have gone to the house for some reason to snoop with Waranock and Sefa always down at the scots chouse. After Karen Black and Sefas decided with Tansleys and Bell Coast Guard (both military police?) ..to make my cousin Bob WArnock the ship captain decendent and australian property owner then bring Warnocks and Proctors to this country(Clairs job?) to be my dads relatives to swear to false genealogy.

Everybody had to dance fri nights at the Liverpool Scottish Dance hall then Dunedin. Where they probably met the thief Lillians that burned two cars with the police McDunnas and Bill Young to get you in their house for ???

?Clair Harrotunian must have met my aunt and Clara Mott with Mitchell Kennedy photographer and American Dance PR Mitchell that wanted to take your picture (he took all our lives?) also PR to Alvin Ailey NY across from the Gothem Hotel where your dad and Clair stayed then went over with Jeri and her friend in dance no doubt: then off to to Tampa and Motts friends in Chicago/ Detroit American ballet Syra Stage and Dome PR jumped on the false catholic train while the Blacks went into California Scientology with Thomas Charity.?

Guess the Thomas's must have known the Galantes through beauty shows Karen Black Miss MI and Cathy Pagents.

XXX sorry again.... mom

My aunt in Florida while trying to move in: Still using a false address (they lived in W Bloomfield, White Birch, Mike and Isabelle Bagnasco in 90s') told me uncle jim Young had a black wife from Flint, probably Ambrose bar fantasy (I never heard of it) I found a picture of them that looked like someone here (MarjorieMarsie Hazen) Jamaican who was a co worker with me andGinnie Schiff, co worker at Dial America (probably Bagnasco owned) who looked like Anna Miller from Swartz Creek. Anna was a a Fayettville Ark Architect's wife. Met your dad when he to, I was working in Dade City (Vannis got me out of the way, Marjorie just getting there afterGinnies phones didn't work at Community Hospital.
home with their Conn dance teacher in hot tub missed the calls. She was argueing with Hospital over the cost of brain surgery on vein in her neck then had a stroke. I wonder how often that happens when no one can come up with the 3000 to 4000 even insured are supposed to come up with.

I don't think my aunt Isabelle would kill her own son while covering drug money to Thomas Polio and Ferguson Muscular Dystrophy funds from drug dealer Thomas's: or her son' methadone treatments with Daltons,Tarpon: Maybe Toby's little brush with dealing, passing somPolice Band Flint (my aunt and KKK Fitsgerald in same band, known to her Gregg and Duffy (Nichols) step brothers became I think a new police military wipe out of ex wives, capable of anything and includes a lot of doctors... starting with Jacks Haitian doctors probably at U of M (how Mallory Simpson became involved in gift giving etc...Jack and Uncle Andrew and Jim contacted all doctors for Andrew and Franci's Muscular Dys and Polio cripples. Possibly where they met a Mallory Simpson that they made Gordon Simpsons relative:Or she was one.

Don't trust any fatal medical prog. without a second opinion. They brought in a lot of unpopular country crud like the doc that tried to kill you in Lodi, me here at comm. with medication. Don't let them add you into radiation. I used up a lot of my lifetime radiation count holding mother's legs during x rays.

No one has any right to be on my property or storage to get things for all the Tribe of Flint people and New Orleans Youngs and Mahons, to hand out: or to buy more phony Swartz Creek backgrounds after all the slander and theft my cousins have slopped all over me for a pack of phony Indian princesses and their eagle feather collection.

Never mind all the SU people getting police grants probaly Bakers, McDunnas Bakers to burn my cars to get you in the house.....XXX

orry maddening week...they expected me to not have anything in the house and no car.
I need to talk to you about a possible someone wants to buy my car, now or if I leave country. A collector I can store it with my trailer storage if I try living out of country please call on weekend...not on SU's our dome crud. laser talker.More Lund Mitchell Dance Laser tech with the Bagnasco Deaf Dancers spin offs.

Motts or Daltons in Walton, Tarpon and LeMoyne were probably intending us (three Mack schmoos) to all be on the street after the divorce so someone could hand our house and gardens over to that Catholic retreat. Jackie Boyce on our loan Fulton Bank NY.
Have to go get groceries so I can stay in house if necessary.

Much love, hope the person in the picture is not the daughter of Stuart Waiting of Marys Castle Eng or Scotland. I have lost all pictures but he has not contacted me since he moved from Prod england to Catholic near Scotland.
Call me on the weekend if you can. I am not letting any of the Syracuse creeps talk on phone, it is my dime and they are the biggest pack of international liers on earth.
If you don't like this anyone prove it is wrong and tell me where my son is. Including FL FBI and NZ CIA Bagnasco friends.

Jack and Jerry brought my aerobics teacher over with her new husband after she was asked to do a Isadora Duncan thing nudes dancing in woods thing at Triangle..glad I didn't ever go. I hope the folks didn't hand her the Lotherian spell casting herbs they probably picked in our garden all the druids and Lotherians that landed people at Rileys on their ass on someones front porch I heard about.
He later turned out to be a drug dealer too. Like some pilot that married another woman from flint another caterer Hostetler Ohio turned into a guy man in a week or two after she cancelled her alimoney. He showed up when a troublemaking doctor from St Pete came all the way in to our tax office in NPR to throw a hissy fit after someone messed up my clothing socks etc during the busiest imes. Warnocko of the Warren MI and Warren Street Rodger Scott and Pritchard bad boys stay in USA after marrying dumb american trying to be overliberal.

No comments: