Sunday, March 29, 2009

Central School, Flint MI to close:Crapo Schools,Mott School all private,millionaires building schools? related to making Sicilian $available toCharity

Thanks to a long time Flint friend that played bagpipes for me when I danced as a child and then teen, in Flint MI an International Bagpipe Champion and Judge, for sending me the articles about Central School Closing that were sent to him.

He and a few ptjers usually put up with my ranting about Mafia Business and Private School take overs of my names and all my art work for identity changes with my aunt Isabelle Bagnasco. I think his military scholarship problems might have been squelched by politicians (Nixon Bush, Mitchell Kennedy PR that got any money they could for ballet all colors) getting investment money to the south and West which they may or not have known might include present mafia in NYC and Montreal turning legal and very charitable welcome in social parties and Museums.

Central School, Flint MI Closing article at bottom of these notes.

I have been trying to find an address for my son or prove he is alive after I think attempts on his and my life over the years to switch my identity to my aunt Isabelle Young, Bagnasco, now Wolf (Sheriff?) and her work with Mitchells and Motts for Charity. A lot of girlfriends of married Professors have found a haven here for their fun , the model the former British Colony of West Pasco of 1775 where mistresses ruled. The Economy of British West Florida 1776-1783 Robin F. A. Fabel, University of Alabama Press, Tuscaloosa and London, 1988. Someone had a grant from Auburn University. I noted when I read this that I had work in a Show in a Auburn Museum and my ex husb and would not attend with me, already involved with someone else. It talks of Spanish, Cuban Phillipine interests French Irish settlers (some Irish starved after being dumped when they could not be sold by Pirate Captains, the new state that was part of Louisiana, Florida and Alababma preferred Black slaves that could survive.
It is almost as if someone else had a computer tied to information the writer was writing. Jack and a former model Sarah Spino took my dads Protestant Orange pins to Militia and British Army museums (my dad and his brother were enrolled in military school at birth) she wrote Ulster's uncertain DEFENDERS, Published by Syracuse Press 1984. Jack hung out there when outlawed because Barbara Hancock and her friend Mrs. Bishop (political and money influence) ruled the studios which then ncluded my ex husb ands.

I had my great grandmother Rebecca Walker Waiting's wedding ring on my drawing board and drawings of the inscription...at the time I was having the historical society close their doors when I tried to go in, Jack who haunted our house and my parents, had decided to help Sarah get her children back from her Dallas Dr. Husband. Now I know my inlaws new name was MacGregger and my sister in law and my aunt and Karen and Tampa Gen. Young Charity were helping take over Scottish Clubs in Dallas where my ex had a studio there and in Spain that I did not know about planed by Tex who apparently was helped by Swansons and Cranbrook neighbors to find a new Saaranin to build around trusts. My aunts Booth in Laws taught at Wayne and became or were then Booths that founded Cranbrook with the Bagnasco Funeral home heirs in West Bloomfield and where the Galanti's (related to the Luccianos or became with my aunts and Nelson help, also Booths and Galantis lived in Gross Point Farms on the lake.

My dad was no longer an engineer with a million dollar computer probably the first in the family working with designers, including one time on hovercraft with the Birmingham NASA Moon Car area where my ex husband and Frank Safranic worked. they moved to Pasco Co investments and NY Oyster Bay medical business and employment without my knowledge.

I need to know if my son is alive I have not been able to find out or contact him around Jeri Nelson and the Chancellors office that apparently houses their bad boys (whether they did their dirty deeds themselves or were plopped into a plot to show them their place around family business around their influence and jobs. and around all of this Goddess Social Fun.

I think Jeri Nelson, no college, secretary became Nancy Hoffmann with Barbara Hancock now Hoffmann? help and her political and art friend Mrs. Bishops. Bishop Airport was the Ariport around my house.

We were moved from one place to another following a gang of rich people changing their backgound while we were trying to do our art work and raise our son around a lot of education and medical problems.

e sold that almost sound like a pattern for Jack and others to include Cranbrook graduates. As well

Central School on Crapo St. I attended Mary Crapo (millionaires daughter) danced with Clara Mott, family founded Mott Schools, JC, Flint MI. I attended the Crocker (Country Day School) in its day through 3rd grade, Crocker Church in Clearwater area is where the Louisiana and clog dancing was...close to my uncles Young false I think Plantation Young background they founded here with Nelsons and Scott Landmarks people because my Millionaire in laws loved the Delta Queen vacations they took. My sister in law Carhy Mack then now Thomas or Deitz...got involved with, after meeting Hamady or Mansour Travel and was sued a lot by employees. She had been in Miss MI and Beauty pagents wit her Thomas Strongsville now Swartz Creek Mall in laws, probably they knew the Galanti Beauty family in Detroit and all at one time attended the Catholic Cathedral where all of these people decided to steal my ancestors for my Young relatives or my dads Simpson cousins and then band a lot of reformed colorful Mafia to themselves, make Charity the Social reason to get all into Yacht Clubs and Country Clubs to marry old family. (I hope not to then ruin them as they have done to my parents me and my son.

Central School would be probably where the future Hollywood attended High School: Karen Black ex-Miss MI, actress, Mr now Dr Ebert and Brigadoon Flint Playhouse and other productions met, I assume and also future coach Joe Sefa? Ms Blacks boyfriend and a friend of my cousin Bob Warnock and Scots house people. The Mansour Hamady stores backed the Scottish bands and others probably the Lebanese Polio funds in Hollywood that the Andrew Youngs and Fergusons received research money for.

The same Flint Playhouse and IMA probably were a first showplace for the talents of other dancers (older than me) Ray Ray MacGregger, June Taylor Dancers (Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader?), Hollywood's Janine Kime, Dancer in Bible movies and model (Director husband)...many others including (I can't prove)Mitzi Gaynor (before 50's dancers) coming from the Flint/Detroit area. The GM IMA shows that were televised live also were a showplace for many foreign trained dancers and bands. Ford had a huge Scottish band my aunt was in she was also in the Flint Fyfe and Drum Police band that have been a problem here because no one wants me to have anything because they all want to back my aunt's families substitutions for money.

The article was an interesting jolt to what many believe is my Pasco Holiday Mobster Galanti paranoia...I think Hollywood had many old Stars in this area Swanson etc. and the Joe Kennedy crowd in the 20's, I guess why not Mob interest bars etc. Maps? Mickey reformed Mob? Sorry I have not figured out the spell/edit controls. My other AOL blog was shut down.

Note: Longley, Reporter. I think I have a Longley as a neighbor, I will have to see if she knows one of the Central school reporters, she hails from Maine. John MacDonald Jr. I think found this genealogy possibly known to his writer father who helped found the CIA USA then possibly the CIA NZ Australia, might have found a lot of this new genealogy interesting to friends from Sicily that helped with the Sicily invasion. Our house (prevention style farm started by the Hardings whose daugher married a Sicilian French prince with a castle (Sicily). their daughter was a designer and her husband an engineer and she lived full time in a boat. They probably met Dr Lillian and Anderson (Karen Ambrose Anderson's father was a owner of MACK Trucks our neighbor in Swartz Creek, Swartz Street...(like Crapo Mott etc streets?) and her mother had a bar on Third Ave (Jazz bar that my uncles attended) other young doctors like Mann? and Ebert my cousin Warnock's friend lived close by. Dr E berts father I think had the pharmacy on the corner by my cousins house close to the foundry 3rd ave (he moved to Detroit street)...they may have known all the Genovese Echerds, my husbands Mall and Medical intorduced my ex to his Mr Penney in Olcott NY in the 80's stock was listed also as Genovese Penney.

I had a possibly problem with an ex-nun Langley (Jack Nelson former consul to Haiti, Masterpol advertising ran into trouble making a movie in SU sculpture studios he hoped to get involved with other mafia related professors making movies in Boston for Ed. TV. The studio was formerly Sculptor Mestrovics and under control of Advertising Sellers and Architect Chase? my ex had just started having his sculpture classes there. He was not part of the movies but others showing in Satanic Art Show at the Everson in Ithaca were as well as Ithaca college people from Cranbrook. I did not know any of this was going on. My son's education was ruined by keeping him stifled by Nelsons and others using their new Alderman or Mafia backgrounds to make money.

Jack was fired and probably had a heart attack and the only thing he could do was join his family in Pasco Co (Green Key in the 80's had a Million Dollar Movie filmed there a cult film now 'The Northman' on green key.

I started this with Ms. Langley a Michaels plot salesman and ex nun that worked for the Michaels businesses that was asked to be a witness when deaf interest Mormons (no proof) asked to add $8000 insurance with me as bene? There had been previous insurance that all disappeared before or after she died in 1999.

I did not get any insurance. I really needed itto pay all her bills and put things back in her funeral that had been removed sometime before, without my knowledge. (AS my dad body disappeard when he was not buried in seven plots as per his will...which Waller and Mitchell refused to give me back. I met them by way of my ex husbands 'friend' Attorney Rodger Scott that apparently met my relatives that I didn't know.I saw my cousins Warnocks son and I think a Ballenger running away one time when making plans for a piper and singer. No one signed her book from any of the Youngs or Macks.

Langly was at a signing of insurance when mother wanted to add another policy, ok with me, but I had not set up the meeting...that added at least $8000 that was close to the money later needed to pay off her and my credit cards for sick care supplies that were starting to take $500 a month to pay out of my smallish alimony. I only asked for what my ex paid for one famous artists bar bills for several months running $650 a month. I thought I could have picked up a little part time or job she could have reached me at if there were problems. Instead it made me look as if I lost the divorce instead of helping Rodger with his taxes while I thought he was taking care of my son. Until Wendy or another had him replaced on school tuition, sicked the SU bookstore on him, and a constant supply of dirty tricks and attacks on my property/cars 84-87 and on and on.

There were two other small insurances. The signers instead helped deaf Mormons or Young charities. Bishop Gordon Gregg (probably a Simpson Philadelphia Gordon by now) was part of a deaf church he helped falsify my dad as a Mormon and there was nothing I could do. He included it in a 'blessing'! Probably related to my aunts German Fuffys and Gregg.Greggor relatives with my ancestors as her

I did not know that Central was on Crapo St. In Swartz Creek Mi right down Miller Rd from Flint I attended Mary Crapo High School (now Swartz Creek). The school was named for the daughter of a Swartz Creek Millionaire (who probably knew Clara Motts milllionaire family). When in Middle or high school, Clara and I were asked to the American Dance School in Chicago to show Pat Robinson's choreography. At that time or later when other students possibly were also planning to attend. My parents thought of sending me... They may have met the cousin of my mother's that lived there that is now here (Archie Muir possibly a bit of a bootlegger in the 20's-mother said. My mother thought I might stay there (her cousin andhusband) if anywhere close.) The Macks of first MI (Gedoes, Nartonis, Bad Axe and Detroit) knew the Carriers of Cleveland AC business then charity, beauty pagents) I assume they also met the Carriers of Syracuse who were close to stadium bankruptcy in the 70's Syracuse. The Thomas girls were national baton Twirling and Strut champs their Strongsville coach was a MacDonald. Older than my son.

In the 80's I saw Muir driving around the corner from Tarpon where Tom Bagnasco's telephone business is. I think Julia Thomson somehow related possibly to Mr Toby and Dr Thomson a Scottish super fan but not Scottish...was probably mad at me for wanting to be an artist and not a super wife. I think Thomas's met all this crowd when they forced my parents out of their house to New Port Richey close to where his aunt Molly and Albert Simpson wintered: Turf and Surf Country Club Estates 1237 Holiday Lane, Tarpon Springs FL 33589 their son Gordon my dads cousin was the Mummer and Yachtsman (Annapolis) Philadelphia.

The Nelsons and Youngs wanting money from reformed or related to Mafia for money for their charity or help with volunteering found them to be cousins of my aunt Isabelle using my background as my aunts (the sea captains and Irish shipyard N. Ireland. There were also King Simpsons.

My dad did not want to give them or anyone any information about his family for genealogy purposes. So they gave it to my cousins as related by Allen to my ex husbands millionaires also for money to get them into business and charity. Also to back up all their clubs after everyone lost their money. Also a group decided to get their parents into nursing homes to get money for RE here where Glenn Tansley made job services director could find them jobs. He is the cousin that got Bob Warnock the things that I inherited from my uncle Sam and anything they and MacPherson attorneys decided were more useful to my aunt and her Catholic plane and RE contacts than me. My dad was no longer the Master engineer who worked with the designers but just a 'factory worker'. My mother was driven sick with tricks, voices and being told lies about me by my old friends meeting doctors and all wanting to use my parents house.

for names to bring their foreign 'family' with money here.Ameri-something, most of theire business appears to be Amerisomething. Tom and Phillis Bagnasco were listed as owhers, also in Mt. Clemens...probably another millionaire school. They are probably closing Central to get rid of the Crapo, Mott closeness. I am going to try and sell some things as I can't send them to Theo and take one of the nice apartments I have found via web maybe next year to not fall into the Capone Medicare group here that owns five hospitals. I won't get out.Mallory Simpson has to have met you too. Take care. I don't know if she is a relative of dad's cousin, Gordon Simpson (she was PR at Cranbrook and Development at U of M before that).I might throw this in my blog without your name.-----Original Message-----From: William L. Logan To: capua ; Donley ; Franks, Mitchell ; Helen ; Hetchler-Work ; Isabelle ; Joan ; Joan ; Joanne Wheeler ; maharin ; Mitch Franks ; SKINNER Sent: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:49 pmSubject: Fwd: Fw: Flint Central To Close lets move on and stop kicking a dead horse .save...
--
William L. Logan
PO Box 844
Banner Elk, NC 28604
828.963.8102
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: FlintCentralAlum
To: Lazar1946
Sent: 03/25/2009 7:35:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Fwd: Flint Central To Close lets move on and stop kicking a dead horse
.save...
Subj: Re: Flint Central To Close lets move on and stop kicking a dead horse
.save the children rather than an old building
ITS A Decision That had to be made. Its non salvageable and Toxic.To
expensive to fix.With a dwindling enrollment and 25% of
our Children Graduating we must focus our resources on the future rather
than dwell in the past .I commend the superintendent for her
and the boards decision J. Dallas Winegarden JR. Central 1962 and President
of the Flint Class Room support Fund.
-----Original Message-----
From: Flint Central High School Online Community <FlintCentralAlum@aol.com>
To: Flint Central Alumni - Nationwide <jeromewinegarden@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:47 am
Subject: Flint Central To Close
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is being sent to 4,111 of your fellow alumni, nationwide, who
have their email addresses recorded in the FCHS Alumni Directory.
Flint Central High School Alumni Association On-Line Community
http://www.graduateconnections.com/olc/pub/FCHS/homepage.cgi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Central High School tops list of schools to close in Flint
by Kristin Longley The Flint Journal
Wednesday March 25, 2009, 8:51 AM

Flint Journal file photo: Central High School to close in June.
FLINT, Michigan -- About 1,000 of this city's youngest students will be
headed for new school buildings next year if the Flint School District follows
recommendations made Tuesday night.
The plan also calls for Central High School to close in June after 86 years.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flint Journal extras
Proposed school closings:
• 2009-10: Central High School and Anderson, Civic Park, Garfield, Merrill
and Stewart elementaries. The Classical Academy will move from Central to
Southwestern Academy.
• 2010-11: Coolidge and Wilkins elementaries
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A standing-room-only crowd at the Sarvis Conference Center listened as
administrators recommended closing eight schools over the next two years.
Along with Central, the district would close Anderson, Civic Park, Garfield,
Merrill and Stewart elementary schools at the end of this school year and
Coolidge and Wilkins elementaries would close the following year.
T he Classical Academy, currently housed at Central, would be moved to
Southwestern Academy. The district would also move Schools of Choice from its
current leased location at the former St. Michael's Catholic School to Zimmerman
school.
All told, the closures would save the district about $3.9 million, Chief
Financial Officer Andrea Derricks said.
If the school district does not close buildings or reduce current staffing,
it risks a nearly $20-million deficit, she said.
The district's rainy day fund had a little over $400,000 at the end last
month.
The budget plan also included recommendations to pink slip 212 employees,
most of them teachers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flint Journal extras
What's next
• The Board of Education will discuss the budget proposal at 6 p.m. Thursday
at the Sarvis Conference Center, 1231 E. Kearsley St.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The school board has until June 30 to approve a budget and will discuss the
cost-cutting suggestions at a meeting Thursday.
Superintendent Linda Thompson said the cuts are difficult but necessary.
"We're trying to make sure we h ave a balanced budget so we can maintain our
operations," she said.
Flint school officials based the recommendations on the belief the district
will lose another 1,700 students by September.
If the recommendations are approved, about one-third of the district's 35
buildings will be shuttered by 2011, including the four schools that were closed
in May.
Even though many people anticipated the announcement that Central would
close, some were still disappointed in the recommendation.
The school -- located at 601 Crapo St. near Mott Community College -- has
been the backdrop for thousands of moments over the last nine decades, including
an epic rivalry with Flint's Northern High School.
Northern grad Cathy Snyder was surprised to find herself pleading for
Central's existence.
"I never thought I'd be up here rooting for the Indians," she said, getting
a laugh from the crowd. "But the school needs to be retained and maintained. It
is the history of the district."
Thompson said the district has no plans for Central at this point.
Flint parent April Warren was one of several people who told school
officials they're concerned the closures will cause overcrowding. Her
second-grade son is falling behind in school and needs more one-on-one
attention, she sai d.
"How are we going to take care of this with schools closing and moving
children around?" she said.
Southwestern student Brandon Britt, 15, said he understands the district's
tough financial situation, but he's worried about Central students being moved
to other schools.
"It starts tension and you will see the fights," he said to audience
applause. "And you will not learn the same as you would in a class with less
kids."
Classical Academy teacher Shirron Jeffries said she's concerned about the
school's students being moved for the second year in a row. The accelerated
academics program was moved from the now-closed Whittier building next door to
Central.
"Is this our final move?" she said. "This is affecting the kids and it's
affecting the learning process."
There is also the question of what to do with eight more empty school
buildings.
With no plans to demolish any of the closed buildings, the district would
secure, maintain and check them regularly, Thompson said.
Some in the audience said these recommended closures don't go far enough.
The facilities committee report, which administrators used in forming its
recommendations, said the district should keep two of the four high schools
open, and Southwes tern was not one of them.
"It's almost in as poor condition as Central," said attorney John Topping
Jr., a member of the facilities committee. "There are more schools that could be
closed."
The proposal to close the seven elementary schools was based on building
cost, capacity and condition.
Central was marked for closure because it is in the poorest shape of all
four high schools and is the most expensive to operate. School officials said
the Model United Nations program and the Junior ROTC program -- both feathers in
Central's cap -- will be maintained elsewhere.
As for any new builds and renovations, Thompson said the district doesn't
have the money for it at this point.
"This is the budget for this year," she said. "It's just not possible at
this point. We'll look more at that as we go through the next year's budget."
Board President Vera Perry said board members will ask questions and
possibly make suggestions regarding the budget proposal at a meeting later this
week.
"This is not the end of this," she said. "You have a school board here that
is determined to make this budget in the interest of these students."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Removal Instructions
Please 0AClick Here to remove yourself from future mailings. Thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flint Central High School Alumni Association
Online Community Administration Office
at Harris Connect
1511 Route 22
Suite C25
Brewster, NY 10509

Sorry I went on so long...I have to shorten all of this for my son to finish someday. Without Wendo Kline's help however.
Will try to correct, just got another used computer expect a virus soon.

No comments: