Saturday, March 28, 2009

Short letter to THEO DESMOND MACK b1963 MI

When I can use a friends, or get a camera for my computer, (maybe send you one) I will be able to see that I am talking to you, not one of the Warren MI Galanti's, MICHAEL'S BAGNASCO or BLACKS SIMPSONS helpers from all the charities that helped steal our names..., (read my new blog if you can).I am not going to stay here to be picked off if I get sick, while waiting to see if you want some of my favorite things I have worked so hard to save for you...while Kathi and Karen pick them off for their 'charity society family' with my cousins and Thomas's.

Donnie Brasco must have had a Syracuse Stage grant to get him out of here to make a movie!

Your picture sent by Jeri, printed, not writing, looks more like a Jessica or younger person letter. I know it is dangerous for you in this area, it is all deadly for me if I get sick.I am going to try and live out of the country there are a lot of nice apartments for less than the USA: If, get speaking Spanish better (if you want to try to learn Spanish, try Rosetta Stone at the library; after a free class at the library for vocabulary, or use a site called Learn Spanish first (free or 9.00 a year to get some vocabulary).

Maybe you (family) could join me there someday. I will keep my camper in storage here.

First, I am selling a gate leg table I bought for $400 (Lyons). I bought most of the things there for my hoped for small house, somewhere out of Florida, West Pasco. I bought wood to repair it and it should be worth more. It has little swirly legs. I can send it to you if you can find a camera with SKYPE to sit in front of...maybe I could arrange to use a friends computer camera and SKYPE... it matches the couch we I think bought in Ypsilanti, someone sanded off the name Ypsilanti. SO, I will send you a picture .

I will get a different bank for emergencies out of Florida to add you too, when I can. My emergency money here is going to vandals hitting the same things they hit every year every location. You should have acces to my photos and jewelry they do not seem secure anywhere the MICHAELS/ Galanti Malls (insane scrapbookers, ancestry forgers, with the Macks Vannis and Thomas's, Scott and Ambrose, Glacks and Ambrose Andersons are.

You have had no control over any aspect of your life as I have not since my relatives decided my art works and life belonged to their very 'Ssocial diseases' including Doctor greed.

Tony and Wendy Kline decided not only everything of Rodgers and the MACKS, but everything of mine and eventually yours...was fr seh and Simpson, Nelsons and Youngs and their jobs 'Gleaning' for universities, schools with my aunt Bagnasco, maybe WOLF , SHORT by now...sheriffs.
Only trying to take care of legal things. MOM

No comments: