Thursday, March 26, 2009

Theo, DESMOND, MACK (WAITING, WALKER)

By Isabelle Waiting ex Mack not my son's favorite blog if he has found it.
Re: Need to find out if my son is alive around WARREN mysteries...Mormon Ponzi?Alderman Kline pirates.

I will never give up on you Teddy, but I don't know if you are alive or taken over by Bill Bagnasco?Bill Young ex cop Birmingham MI, joining the Black's Tenn. commune (Karen Black (ex MI MICH David Black, college President or Tim Black (helped close the Ark Arts center to get your dad up to Rochester for the Catholic Charity and Hollywood charities to rob, and McIntire and all the out of work Flint children there.)
I truly will not have anything to do with Nelsons/Bakers, Bagnasco-Michaels Mafia takover of my ancestors and all my money and paintings after this , very last, Easter mailing.

This started for real when someone stole all my and my parents photographs when Bob Warnocks mother died, I was still in high school or Jr. College. Bill Bagnasco my cousin, dead since 1985 (died in Warren MI in what read like a mafia phony suicide). returned them while I was in Cranbrook. My aunt Isabelle his mother had wanted them year's before to cut out for her scrapbooks) several years later, he did genealogy.
My aunt Isabelle said they were found in the Galanti's garage when I saw her briefly in 1986 or 1987 but she wanted to move in (my mother did not want her to) and she was trying to see if I knew her address on White Birch, Bloomfield Hills (questions). I did not find she and Mike's address on White Birch in West Bloomfield until the 90's when I bought a netTV/computer.
My parents and I visited a lovely home on the lake that was Galanti's and they also had a Pete Galanti listed in Warren MI, 29149 Hayes, Warren MI.
Some of the Galanti children were in the Beauty Business as was my sister in law Cathy or Kathi Mack Thomas, her multi millionaire in laws were also in the beauty business in Cleveland and a shop in what is proably their 'family' mall in Swartz Creek (Flint in the 50's across from our house that was 4317 Miller Rd. 1960's. All becoming related to Walkers, Waiting shipyard, and Simpsons (Who traded their first person here a contractor that worked on the Empire State building for my dads Ship Captains and shipyard when their son went to Annapolis. 50's. I think Dr Thompson and a Mr. Toby in pictures at myparents house with Swansons, Ambrose my aunt and Mrs. Bell and others helped Jack pick doctors to bring to the States (after he was fired SU) possibly then someone made them Scottish or introduced them to Scottish women for a warm welcome. (sorry not at my photos jewelry paintings china etc handed out expense...)
WARREN/ NASA
I don't know when all this started but Rodger Scott in the 80's was on Warren St, Syracuse in two Landmarks buildings one housing the first FM Radio in Syracuse.
Elaine Yannow had a Syracuse Warren Street (famous name ballroom dance studio Arthur Murray or Fred Aistaire) that was closed down she is the wife of the Mormon Stock broker Rodger Yannow who had a office in the Mony Building 80's. I met her after taking belly dancing when my swimming class was closed at the YWCA, I waited for my son (under 4th grade I think)to get out of his morning class (in a private downtown Landmarks church) school downtown.. Baby classes at the YWCA were introduced that proved a detriment to the water-a Deitz was on the YWCA board.
The classes were run by the Walt Medicis dance studio also on Warren Street. I actually met Elaine there when they started a club that turned into a mideastern customs and folkdance club at Elaine's house, lovely home in Sedgwick. She was also a friend of Wendy Kline and probably also saw a way to get some of her own money in investing in Pasco and up HWY 19 FL with Cranbrook, U of M, Flint Mott schools and my aunts Portuzi school people, while my sister in law took over my paintings writing and ancestors. No doubt more help from from the Larson Studio visiting Sailors studio and RE Bradenton, with a lot of Warnocks and Cranbrook people visiting, as well as Wendy Kline and Mrs Phillips (who I saw driving in the Trouble Creek area several times) New Port Richey who did a lot of kilts I suppose for the new Scottish and NIrish German baronets. Probably made up after GALANTI and Bagnasco MICHAELS?used all my dads old Orange Lodge pins and documents stolen by Nelsons, Greggs, Duffys Mahons Youngs to gain access while shutting me and my son up in closed mouth gypsy mafia towns.

I saw my uncle Jim Young who did all the false plantation genealogy, or his son the policeman helped start it in Birmingham MI, with the whole Thompson 5th ave and Warnock, Ebert third Ave, Flint including Ambrose Bar.(MACK Truck Co. owners) Mann Dr's here? (fish and chip shops 3rd ave. Youngs and I think a LUCAS ex CAA person were all in pictures at the Fred Aistaire studio here in NPR. That studio was also shut down in New Port Richey..

In Pasco Co., a Mr. WARREN did genealogy for Pasco county and wrote cemetary books on genealogy (with a fellow female genealogist that worked with the Political MACK family, Magillicudy I think something like that. Mr. Warren who I met at a genealogy class, also was a fireman at NASA..pushed the button to send off the 'bird's. He has a Ferguson funeral parlor memorial page. My have met my ex's friend into Russian ESP Mr Safranic, also of GM Moon Car studio when Rodger Mack worked at Birmingham area NASA GM.

I believe Warren Maine and its maps might have been a pattern Jack and John MacDonald used, with old Scots Magazine I assume Proctors that Wendy Kline met in Scotland looking for more research doctors for the Youngs to include, with Karen Black and Hollywood people working for the wonderful Mr. Lewis and Thomas charitys.

The Syracuse charities and red cross were thrown out of a big scandal inSyracuse in the 70's

I lost my condo after my mother's insurance was stolen by my relatives, I was spending 500 dollars of my own money every month for her care when CARES started helping with diapers and one day to run out for groceries. I was then let go from my sub job and all computers for no reason except I would not lift and change diapers of profound student 21 probably with AIDS (the gym instructor was excused helping with him he had small children). A Bagnasco? MICHAELS was made principal soon after.
I will add other Warrem names as I remember them. I sold my condo and my 90000 remaining TIAA retirement benefits then were used up when a no profit credit company was bought out and moved to Maryland, they did not pay off much on the bills but used up all the mony left on small bills leftover that with 35% interest in some cases balloned. Asset acceptance in WARREN WARREN MI still call with all companies to ask what I am going to do with any remaining bills that have grown huge. I am only paying off my own local credit and my useless to me college loans from a School that was probably owned by some people helping my dads best friend Charles Thomson whos ancestors were also wanted by the neighbor Thomas's drug dealer relative from Ironton Ohio. Related to the Strongsville Thomas's who were by then related to the Galanti investments probably after meeting Karen Ambrose Anderson who met the Motts at her bank in Grand Blanc MI and here in Young charity events and had her parents add MACK truck investors to the Carriers and Motts and Mitchell Arkansas beginnings, Dan Teis moving to NJ to meet all the Nelson friends and Mafia including one person related to my ex husband and Jack Nelsons MADISON ST NYC gallery a Frank Krasner. Long distance calls to him were on my phone when people were in my house or listening on the line.

This is why.......... I want proof that it was Bill Bagnasco died in Warren MI after being picked up in Warren or transported there by this gang of foreign police and NZ CIA project? and not my son who I have not seen since 1985 after he had a fall when a hammer was dropped on his head by someone using his background I assume, on a high tower on a job he should not have been on.
Mr Alderman had financial meetings which had my ex throwning down thousands of checks as his financial report (I never got one) in a room on Warren Street where the Liras also had a studio in a Fanny Farmer chocolate building (ex movie star?)
I was flushed to Florida by DiCaprio and Alderman (Dicaprio hollywood a realtive?) where Rodger Scott had already wiped me out in Bell and other Real Estate taking over this whole area with Schools that faculty or development had joined connected with the huge family (Lykes Tract Mahons?) after 1986 to make RE able to flush anything I got from the sale of the house and by Merril Lynch I assume part of the SU Merrill Lane and the Think Tanks and offices connected to Jack Nelson's haunts below Syracuse and SU to the Mormon Church behind the Skytop hill. more to be added.

I don't know when Cranbrook and U of M and Syracuse met Jack Nelson, at his Haitian consul in California or before in Flint MI fencing with the Youngs, then meeting Sally Baker and the Youngs .doing charity catering, or with Jerry Lewis Polio Plane... but that is when my and your life ended... while they made a pack of rich bad country people British to help themselves and private school backers Motts and Carriers and Mitchells became our owners.

Mrs Hancock /her friend Mrs Bishop, was always wanting National medicine... she has helped bring this pack here wiping out British for new bakgrounds for foreigners brought in to medical their huge busiiness working from NY in FL now she and Rodger Scott and Aldermans are working in FL against California.

I will always answer you e mails.

I sent a check in 1986 or 87 the only money I received for years after the sale of our Euclid house to Jerry Nelson or your dad hopefully you to come down and help me sort things at my house or even go back to school.. Instead Ted Mack got it to rob me and buy the house I asked the Aldermans for money for, after the attorneys dragged my divorce to after 1986 make me buy a house . I suppose to provide my new Allen Mack's a place to attack me from while a renter paid for it.

I worry that the Rendasi or Rendesi suspected mafia of Montreal my have the same Alderman attorneys and investment companies as my ex husbands families. Rodger Allen Mack is listed as Roger Mack on our divorce papers 1987. On his first wife (family didn[t like her Circus owning family it is Rigger or his credit reports were. The Rendesi's were suspected in Montreal of heading a Bonanno 'firm' but were let go because of name spelling mistakes on papers.

I believe my ex had to be 'shown his place as I and my son were' when the Thomas's and other investors did not want any squeeks in their wheels taking over my dads ancestors for themselves and for CIA NZ or Australia with John MacDonald as well as popular genealogy changes for Australians besides the possibly new reformed mafia money for Syracuse Stage Art Storch, his Martin with friends in Dunedin to dance in movies, and entertainment money to Australian studios and actors.

I have no way of knowing where stolen or mailed items go for 23 years: Or if my son, Theo Desmond Mack b. 1963 is still alive : After Kip Shehadi Capps (liked being introduced to wealthy Lebanese Hamadys Flint and New Port Richey by Karen Ambrose Anderson (something to do with Dr. Anderson and childrens and Tampa Gen hospital? Charity? and my aunt Isabelle and her new International reformed Mafia going Scottish to dance fri nights and Saltire formal dances in movies, with Art Storch's help (Syracuse Stage) joined the above new Investment family with the Bells and Thomas's and my aunts new Mafia 'family', they made Theo the 'Reluctant Messiah' giving all of his things bedause he had no place to put them to Mack business or helping the crippled Youngs and Fergusons give our ancestors, goods, photos, money and time and talents while they were managed by aunties and Warnocks. They also added all my art work to pass out to Polish Serbians and all Wendo Kline and her deaf daughters charities joining up with all visiting artists joining the Hollywood creeps the dancers and others that grabbed my background for man hunting in Hollywood.

The Youngs were angry that my dad after asking Andrew Young not to marry Francis Ferguson because she carried a evil disease and then he worked for Masonic causes including crippled children not their charities. They got back at him with men looking for jobs here or children looking that abandonded his planned burial while Jack and others made up investigations with my aunts new sheriff friends and goddesses letting her use my identity. The Masons also did not let him use the Masonic Home. They also had the Mafia take over our mail and telephones the government is too busy doing something with Nixon Bush TX Iraq matters.?

I have no desire to hand anything to my cousins or their disease while they breed more 'family' to sit around and look cute while investors use their planes to money for medical research by their friends, with their doctor friends and professors (the usual Mormon Ponzi 'investors' and their goddesses enjoying travel with their married boufriends and their fun phony names' travel ...for 50 years.

Teddy, I will continue to try and find someone who can identify you as being alive.
XXX mom

No comments: