Friday, December 18, 2009

Cardinal Bagnasco quoted in Nihil Obstat>>Scandals hopefully not helping Bagnascos of Detroit and Pasco Co FL steal ancestors/paintings fr pri schools

We are going to have billas that saay everyone has to take testsa that can be botched misaread when possibly they were not even necessary and causaed pain and frusatration.
We are going to have a new dentist insurance type medical insurance. All testing paying for expenisive sometimes radioactive machinery then yanking and pulling with or without anesathesia if you can afford to pay extra and no paing for repairsa with a few doctorsa pulling teeth free if you astay outsaide his office all night one night.This statement added on Dec. 20 2009

At least one Monk was at Cranbrook pre 1964 that helped the mafia cater mafia related charity evens on boats and probably with my Young relatives when they became part of the Hollywood based Thomas charitys and others as well as give out new private family business made up to take my son and I out of my ex husbands paretns millionaire wills because I would not let my son marry a handicapped daughter of the Thomas's of Strongsville while one of my cousins did their duty so they could use my background as my Young relatives did and my aunts in law Bagnascos who were related to huge amounts of ex mafia money that became backers of many charities.
I hope people of Mormon Murcer type ponzis have not landed on this one time mafia overtaking of my ancestors and an English shipyard belonging to the Waitings of DESMOND and SAMIEL WAITING by running my cousin Robert Warnocks Scottish family and whatever Booths from Cranbrook and Wayne State that wiped me out with my own divorce attorneys Mr. Dicaprio and Alderman and their new sons business Dicaprio and his new relative by a lot of Jack Nelson former Rhodes Scholar, fired by SU...but SU inssisted on helping Jeri Nelson and others that were sent into a political arena to help my in laws go from Polish Serbian to Irish German by way of false ancestry to my fathers family's shipyard in Northern Ireland.
Two people that helped were at one time gay rights activist Barbara Hoffmann and Jack Nelson that became interested in development of central america and Mexico with my cousins and my ex Rodger Allen Macks cousins. All deciding to use my ancestry as their own and making sure I do no more paintings that were shown in exhibitions in five museums turned over to my sister in law Kathey Lee Mack Thomas possibly now Deitz and my aunt Isabelle Bagnasco who has traveled to private and putlic schools I went to as me and invented a whole group of new people in my Swartz Creek School graduation of 1958.

The Mormons Bishop Gregg and a lot of Viking named doctors and Scots House Flint people helped give everything I had of my fathers mostly silver he had for his Scottish band (He liked my mothers Scottish band music) helped falsify my dad as a Mormon. The Catolics in or near Cranbrook Academy where i received a false scholarship to Thomas Metalsmithing that proved not to have anything to do with ymy interest or ability to make church silver. Instead of the Jewelry and painting I had been starting to excell at in Flint Jr. Collge. I tranferred to Sculpture which has probably been rescued after I had to drop everything and leave half of what I was taking in Syracuse where I had no idea where my only son around his early 20s had disappeared. Last heard of by me for sure when he had an accident inMontreal that sounded like a set up or when he did not what to go with a band to Utica probably some arab band that he was supposed to be part of. Or African as I had to go from being Scottish English with sea captains and a Irish shipyard to a Spanish Haitian because my Young relatives decided they wanted the background. First to do my father out of a prototype of the Wilson gun sight and then to use all my background for Youngs striken with muscular dystrophy to use for money raising for their charity and also so they would have free air transportation for their business. My dad opposed the Ferguson Young marriage as he knew from knowing the family that they eventually fell overboard. My dad did some work on his granfrathers boats sailing under full sail around the Horn of AFrica to Australia where they probably left ships/ The Australian property that I should have inherited was given to boys in any family by Glenn Tansley. My dad bought half of the house they lived in with their mother but they left with my dads and uncles miniature boats and then took anything I was given for my cousin Bob.
He or my aunt have starteed stealing my silver to go with large pieces of silver they stole from a bank after they wrone a second guardinship (I had one signed in 1980-who knows when they wrote theirs and then they took my mother with my blessing on her supposed latest trip with my aunt instead a whole group of ex Flint MI Scots house people that found work here.
They are still at their stealing and taking any valuables and wiping out my cars and computers.
I had a look at the Classmates bulletin board and they have my only relative down as my Orange Protestant Anglican grandmother Rebecca Walker Waiting down as a militant gay worker.
I noticed the present Cardinal Bagnasco involved as head of a group of Bishops and clergyment involved in gay issues is in Nilil Obstat ..Scandals.
I am tired of living in fear of all of the people that are in five hospitals under the emergency room of Dr. Capone who came into Florida about when I did in 1986 after winning my divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity...however I believe my ex was led into his unlivable with behavior by a mafia attorneys daughter WEndy Kline of SU. Lawyer Alderman FL or NY daughter/
I sure would like to know what this cardinal things of his Detroit I am sure by now 'cousins' and their work against me and all who have been robbed of their true ancestry and especially by their backing a pack of Serbians and Polish and Chezh people from Swarz Creek MI and Miller Rd that became tooks of Malls built by Thomas' and Bagnascos and others that met Jack after he had been fired after injuring a student Sandra Lira in a movie at SU I think before we got there. The poop hit the fan after we were there and jack introduced my ex to an obviously Haitian Jamacian mafia gallery Madison Gallery and his first one man show.
The original Don Robinson Gallery person that worked with Cranbrook's Tex and his girfiend ex faculty also made sure Cranbrook found a Swanson (aunties first husgband a Swede- photographer I guess advertising person) to be a Saaranin and then went on to help around college business people of mafia and non mafia change their ancestry to all be a family to exclude ex wives and children from their wills.
This is Monday Dec21 2009 and I want to add one more note to this before Christmas and before I try and spell check this journal if I ever do.
I believe that Florida should have been the last group of people on the new Medical decisions for Medicare. My personal experience with drug dealersa and ancesatry theft family who alsao are medical employment business people working with Mafia attorneysa is my reaason for that statment.
If any part of thias journal is readable by anyone by me eventually I have my examplesa. Mostly a Ohio / Floridsa Cocaine dealer being able to rob and harsasas me with his cow town and police or ex polce and military friendsa while everyone stealsa my ancesatry and helpsa my male cousains grab all my dad and my collectionsa for their own familysa. They also interfered with my sons education and life hias entire life to make saure he could not get into a position where he could stop them from eventually taking over all of our ancesatry and property and then put poor factory worker than family died out on my fathersa ancesatry and future generationsa with Catholic mafia genealogy and Mormon Nelson and private sachool and around sachool and mall and hosapital invesators moving south with the International mafia.
We are going to have billas that saay everyone has to take testsa that can be botched misaread when possibly they were not even necessary and causaed pain and frusatration.
We are going to have a new dentist insurance type medical insurance. All testing paying for expenisive sometimes radioactive machinery then yanking and pulling with or without anesathesia if you can afford to pay extra and no paing for repairsa with a few doctorsa pulling teeth free if you astay outsaide his office all night one night.

No comments: