Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kathy "Thomas has a John moved in I don't suppose Sellers. The mastermind of Borat and Scottish switching backgrounds with the Michaels Bagnasco Mafia

Called to tell her I am not going to stop even if she finally has a Serbian Indian Gypsy grandchild by me to show while she continuesw to steal everything English or Scottish and my dollhouse crafts and paintings from me.
They even masterminded a big stunt man stunt to get both my and my friends car driving to austin to have locking steering wheels to be dragged of on my part by AARP turned over to Allstate drivers that wanted to take it to some chain mechanic instead of three blocks away. THANK YOU SELLers Mafia Advertising. Reallyh appreaciate all the Vanni interst in doing away with a whole 200 I might have sent to my s9on who has finally married someone dark enough to be a god DAMN STINKING LYING STEALING NELSON, ANDERSON OR bAGNASCO MY STINKING AUNT iSABELLES WHOLE GANG OF MAKE THE mAFIA sCOTTISH AND KILL ANYONE SCOTTING TO GET THEIR ANCESTRY AND THINGS THEY MIGHT HAVE LEFT BEHIND WITH THE THOMAS'S GOING tHOMPSON. tO BAD SHE DOES NOT HAVE A DOCTORATE TO REMOVE OR MD.

Its been a real trip! just like whatever Jack was on all the time in the back yard while he was hooking everybody even my aerobics teacher up with his haitian and Jamaican drug dealers after he was fired not had a heart attack and left at SU in the 70's

He came right down here with his lying son of a bitch nelsons from lying swartz Creek and third ave flint including all the local doctors now all down here spreading lies and wealth and my paintings among all their mafia new family using my ancestry or rather my dads Irish shipyard after the Mormons tried to make him into the ordinaly Flint farmer part time or full time line worker.

You Suck mafia and Sellers and the Chancellors office and Dome of SU making sure there is not another Jimmy Ridlon who lost his house, Jerome Witkin who lost a painting before every show to his ex wife...you showed them. Mr mack was divorced on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity and you made it I left Rodger because he had cCancer!!!!!!! Thank you.......Where did the Thomas Rats take my paintings besides the Alderman hospitals to sell???Where are my big collages because Cazenovia college did not tell me I had to come up with a group of people to open the Thomas Chapman Gallery. They went to the kathy Thomas opening with her standing right next to the work I had just finished that was the best thing I ever did and I had shown in five museums before that.

Well If Kathy finally got one of her married men in for a few years they must also have the whole room they stole of dolls and dollhouse furniture i made or bought for a Saltire room while Mr. Sellers crafts her into0 a Po9lock sorry to any polish that I might be slighting into a Scottish dame at myh parents my and my sons expense.

Thank you Mr.Sellers and all the people Helping Bob Warnock the slandering pig cousin that started lying about me and sending his thirs ave people out to m,eed my principals at noon before I even knew them. Thank you you stipid pig and Dr Ebert and all those that made the cleaning women garbage and secretarial mob that has chased me around the USA for the last 50 years while the Scots House beats up divorced women for its band pigs.

Enjoy it. I really hope to leave Florida which like all third world full of poverty and starving and homeless has been taken over by the Mafia and their non UN country friends starting in Flint MI marrying stupid american women while getting the kitchen turned over to their entire tribe arriving a year later.

Mrs. Kathy Thomas Ditzler or Sellers by now did not make that room full that was stolen by people that used to work in my dads house as barmen. She did not paint the pictures stolen from all my storage areas since I hit Mafia Florida esecially Pasco County that was packed with people who would help my sister in law take over my ancestry since the 7os while Glenn Tansley Job Services Director stocked the place with Flint Flunkies. and Arkansas Flunkies known to Dan Teis and John Sellers Memphis that apparently planned all this with Don Robinson. I suppose Kathy bo9ught all my miniatures in his 7th Street Gallery and then she is showing or will show them with Cranbrooks help in Texas.

You will not get away with this kathy and Vannis going Vins. I don't care how much Mafia money is being lost every day in your Malls I suppose they will have to go back to the good old days and just start shooting people instead of arranging for electrical failures or telephones or rotton medical people in hospitals

I don't intend to stay around to find out. My son can't call or write or send pictures for 24 years now I get the newest Indian Nelson grandchild picture after they can't acknowledge gifts I sent for Christmas.

I wish Mrs Sellers and the other wives that were so usy with University club thefts of my linen had had a little time for their husbands while making babies to keep their tomcats from divorceing them to keep track of the damage they were doing.

I wish the front row of Churches especially the Catholic and ones here in pasco were not full of people killing other people for their ancestry and jobs with the Mafia. That would be Gypsy Murder Incorporated that turned Scottish with my aunt and her Bagnasco sister in law. and especially James young who has to be the Devil himself with his henchmen. Boy are they good thieves. And they all fly around in Charity and Mission planes. Wonder why they get shot down..

He had Nelsons Flint and Syracuse to Florida wrecking his education for years. I am wsiting for the Haitian Chinese grandchild while the Borats of the Gedoes and Machofski to Irish Bell/Gedoes Mack with Stolen ancestry, also Scottish.

I think the Mafia will end up the only Scottish English using my names I think Mrs.
Gedoes
Gaeded Mack will be eventually down with her doctor (maybe the one in Hospice that used to be a Cocaine dealer like the Thomas
Cocaine dealer that is now their Detroit reverend.

her renoveated Haitian MacGregger Baseball Company with the
Simpsons holding her Captive while they make money for u of M and Syracsue Dome. Cranbrook ditto. Warnolck told them about all that dumb farmer money waiting to be turned into Scottish. Then thr Rotton Jim Young and Mahons and their Young cripples of the Fergusons showed up with their cripple plane to drag themn all back and forth to get into Missions for Scotland with their Flint MI and U of M haitian doctors and drug dealer money for Cancer and Hollywood charities.

I promise I will make Wendy kline famious the daughter of the mafia attorney I think Ed Alderman or his Alderman attorney here who saw to it that my malpractice attorneys died a week after I talked to them? My how that bad madicine does work. See why the Mafia wanted into the hospitals they now own.

Kathy you are a vicious creep and I don't care how cute you look in your and Jerry nelsons evil black feather Furstenburg on loan from one of your millionaires that must have been the lumber giant here with the Boyces who are still probably trying to get their oldie killed in Arizona making the South a big net for all the old people that are waiting to be gyhped out of every dollar and their genealogy one of their illegals can use.

Hope you have a rotton year Kathy and Sellers and Guidoes of the world waiting to wipe out your ex family and anybody else you cansteal the bones or innerds from frome. Must be nice to be a Jerry nelson turned Hoffmann for her government retirement after helping so many women expecially me and my son out of our ancestry as well as our antiques. All nice work for their Capps and harrotunian CIA practicing on ex wives and their children so they can help their nice alkica friends that might be in danger to get into business with Mrs. isabelle Young Bagnasco and her Sidney manes and Art Legacy and Nelson filthy6 lying genealogsists that have stolen my sons life since third grade.

A big things to Connie mack who started all by telling m,y sister in law she should be irish and having a baton twirling National day for them in the 60's I didn't know he and the Florida politicians waiting for their Detroit to Montreal mafia money also gave her a license to kill.

No comments: