Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pasco County false information, helping the people using my paintings and ancestry keep their property after stealing my life with DiCaprio,Alderman

My xmas journal 2009. My divorce attorneys and their investments with my in laws and several schools working with Nelsons in Mormon Catholic and proboably Mormon Scientology had a field day for several days while I tried to do what is ordinary in any other state.
I bought one clunker from a neighbor and tried to first safe the plates and insfure the old clunker so I could sell it possibly to another neighbors brother with a parts junkyard. it was a heavy Chrysler which proved to be useless like any other older gas consuming car.

The Pasco county telephone oine told me if I had the title I could just drive down and get the car plates for the new car while I was almost there trying to get to my gym.
I got to the county office and was then told I had an out of state car because the driver had been a sbnow bird. Also the fees had all doubled. As an out of state car I had to have the police check it over and read the ododometer and run the vin number.
She thought that the local sheriff or police would do it. After calling two police
Departments first Port Richey did not do anything like that then the Sheriff (who also drives through here every day) does not do that.
Then the cylinder lock would not work in front of a gas station and I had to get a locksmith or tow. AARP changed over to Allstate which tows cars to their own stations and I had an argument over towing the car to the mechanic my friend who left for Arizona gave me which was three blocks or so away. I finally got permission there were so many things wrong with the car it was not worth driving and they had had trouble recently getting anyone to take cars so many are being abandoned.
I went to the county with the neighbor who had been quite willing to drive it down in the first place but it is a long way and I had only thought to save us both some time.
For future reference. You can only have it inspected by an officer if you have a friend on a police force that will do it. I have nothing but enemies working either for my aunts Mafia gone religious and medical and mall and nursing home investments with my ex millionaire relatives the Ted Macks originally Lodi Ohio before that MI and late of NY Hawaii and the World especially Scotland.
I did not have my title so I switched plates the woman at the desk was kind enough to read the odometer and vin and I pulled back into a place by the records building.
I noticed when I got back that someone had broken my side view mirror (auto) right in their parking lot.
Thank you to my aunt Isabelle Young and all the new Youngs including all the new Bowmans that were never in my high school class before Karen Ambrose and Karen Frost started helping she and Mrs. Bell make up new ancestry switching my dads Irish shipyard (English Owners but that did n't matter) after taking over and ruining my sons life and Nelsons interfering with all of his education. While every school I ever went to including Swartz Creek (Mary Crapo) flint Jr College and their U of M Simpson and Tansley friends, and Cranbrook and Mafia related Booths going Scottish German with my aunts Irish Germans going Scottish...while they become political Macks.
The people who have stolen my work Abstract work and realistic shown in five museums Memphis, Everson, Cooperstown nationsls, Rochester, Cazenovia with a second showing apparently with my sister in law or Mrs. Bagnasco now possibly Wolf with all of her police band friends from Flint MI getting jobs in the south around their Mall and Alderman hospitals in Real Estate where they drive people out of their houses with piles of paperwork while everyone inspects them for signs of stress to get them into the Alderman hospitals going nursing and crazy houses while all the relatives walk off with the prizes they are stealing from homes and storage.
The new South. My awful relatives worked from New Orleans and Scotland and anywhere SU had a foreign office with my aunt traveling with Clair Harrotunian or my ex husband Rodger Allen Mack for the new Warnaock Allens and all the lies they have been gtelling with the Catholic Church Mafia and the Nelson Mormon and Bishop Rd reverends they included in their lies.
Another Christmas in the Shouth full of people waiting to be incarcerated for the profit of the Aldermans and their New Mack relatives and their attacks on ex wives and families for their false genealogy and others degress to put intheir scrapbooks with all the pictrures stolen from me by the Thomas's and Bagnascos and their Cocaine and Seriff Bands.
Someday I would like the Michels or the Scotts to tell me where my fathers ashes (he was supposed to be buried by his old Shrine friends who turned into my ex father in laws Shrine friends and disappeared while the Scotts and Michaesl took over employment with the malls and hospitals in education. To be corrected.
It would be nice to go to Mexico but they have closed foreign residents from their 350 a year medical in cancer diabetes and heart disease. So good luck kpeople running to the south to have your high school over in some small community. You are meat for the hospital nursing home organ and guicy pig market from all these invested universities and all the bimbows that were dating all the professors and finally got a venue to wipe out the dirty ol wives and children of their man.

In other states losing all their peoople I suppose they can life for free in the woods in the south, you walk in with your papers and sign others without sucking up to the relatives that have been stealing from you for all your life to get a tag on you newest junker after your own lawyers set you up to wait four years while the neighbors around where you are going help them try to drive you crazy as they stael you parents insurance and clean out any valuables from you storage while they track you on their radios to make sure they are not caught. Thank you Andrew and Jim Young you certainly got back at my father through me and my son for my dad telling Andrew not to marry Francis Ferguson. Just because she had muscular dystrophy and all the boys would die and she was apparently catholic and would have a lot of them.
And your Shorts and other Swartz Creek police helping them take my paintings and valuables while you say you were sure they were my mothers and you wrote a Will which she could not sign with out my countersign after tricking me into letting her go on a trip to Scotland where you all bought a building to use to get into Missions for Scotland and make all the Polich Czech and Italian Mafia more saintly in their new Irish backgrounds and Cranbrook Tartans.
To be corrected after I have breakfast. Should have been in Yoga but some strange noize kept waking me up. Maybe the Institute that was maybe the Thomas's helping Jack and his mormon friends on the underground trails between the business office at SU and the mormon Church playhouse decided to have Elaine Yannow the wife of the mormon stock person try some of her ways to contact people with she and Kip Shehadi Capps and my aunts ESP? and a satallite run by ex NASA with other wives to frazzle into a home? Very irritating....must cost a fortune.I am sure nothing agaist trying to contact someone on their off work hours right. Cheaper than phones that also seem to beling to my Mafia cousin Tom Bagnasco and his FBI and Police friends.
The world apparently needs a lot of new Irish. I wish they had not decided to make all of their bad boys turned reverend part of my dads Simpson family with my dads sea captains boats and shipyard and English and Australian property theirs with my step couin Tansleys and my aunts step cousins Gregg and Duffy. My dad was English my mother was Scottish. I was an American until I got a Alderman and Dicaprio Divorce that appeared run by a lot of Stadiums SU Dome, Ballenger and Hospitals going nursing home and the drug companies they get their kickbacks and organ dealing deals.
When Elaines psychologist group and Mrs. Hancocks volunteer friends decided to help my sister in law into my paintings and my aunt they looked for a churchman in the Mormon church to help Jack Nelsons Mormon genealogysts from Flint who started all of this looking up backgrounds of Sorority girls for foreign students.
I think they found a picture of Mark Hoffmann and William. Perhaps while Mrs. Hancok decided to make Jerry nelson a NY Representative with the backing of the Mack Career Horizons? maybe MacGregger winerys or other business picked by the Ambroses and other doctors around third AVe who were in this area first with the Michaels funeral home (related to every mafia wanting to move to southern ports in the USA.
I do hope they get thier rightful place as mormon murderers together. Especially murderers of ex wives and children and any art or music asperations they might have that can be handed out to the relativeds of their schools professors they are fleecing for their drust and development accounts.
Edward Alderman said in the last day of divorce court that I would never see my son again after I won my divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity. Mr. Mack got mean lessons from his psychology and medical friends and a little help from some witch concoction at a local Greek restaurant. I have not.
His e mails now have to be returned to show he received them. Mafia gifts from the Bagnascos and Michaels funeral homes. I assume. They halped my cousins change my parents funerals and give them the casket money or some nun that worked ther who helped them steal my mothers insurance did. I had full control of my mothers money and signing since 1981 you were a little late with your guardianship or other papers concocted by all the Mormon attorneys in this area helping relatives steal chilcrens inheritences for their Family trusts that are probably only making money for these crooked strets in this crooked town in theis Crooked State.
Thanks to Don Robinson who still represents my ex husband in Texas where my sister in law apparently became Scottish Dame from Polish Serbian who worked in Serbian death camps. I wonder if he was already selling my miniature paintings to my sistr in law there while the Mitchell or other Kennedy PR and photographers helped set me up for first a Catholic clean out and then Mormon and any other chucch starting out on Airport Drive Flint...Bishop AP. Mrs. Bishop and Hancocks Moffmann starts with the Nelsons and PR for Politicians already in the ex wive abuseing mode. Starting out with Connie Mack telling my sister in law should be Irish and then making it Thomas Baton Twirling day in the US when they won a national prize. Too bad they got the Copyright office and other volunteer positions for their genealogy lies also.
People like Richard Rosenbloom or Guido Singer could maybe explain how noises that disappear as soon as you wake occur. My parents heard my aunt Isabelle screaming at them and other clicking noises. Too bad I only wake up and can't remember anything nothing out side seems to be moving so it may just be a dream I can't remember.
As both of above are propabely in some Jewish Benevolant leage and probably have to leave the country when their divorce problems keep them away from their pal Kathy and University and stadium architects.
My parents were given pills so they got to sleep their lives away while the Mormons Stinsons and Warnocks going Simpson could move relatives in without my permission. While they messed up the phones with probably their Bagnasco Tarpon telephone line or former employees that got jobs with telephone companyes. Very interesting stuff would like to be in another state but it looks to me if the Thomas drug dealer cocaine is not a reverend that the whole South is like any other country and run from some drug lord with his tartan shorts on. Maybe like Jack who has run this from the start they wave that big butt out their topmost window while playing with their oversize Radio hooked into police and other publicity lines?
Next Yoga class evening before I will try to remember my 'dream'? Mrs Higgens Thomas brother is the cocaine dealer that is now a reverend with the hlep of all the football players granduating from the Mitchell religion department. That was a long time ago. He raided my storage when I moved it to my now storage as soon as it was in to get a picture of piper Charles Thompson or Thomson my dads champion piper friend who may have been giving him pipe lessons while Julia worked with my aunt on the Youngs switching background with me for their Catholic and Hollywood charitys which they had an airplane to accomplish.
Knock it of cousins and I want to know if my son is dead or alive after you took over Lockerbie money through SU and Chair Harrotunian and other SU wives organizations or grief counseling.
Funny karen Ambrose caused me my first ticket a joke no doubt with my cousins. SAfter I stopped on a back back road she said stop I want to see if (whatever Mr. Coopers name was) car is there. I did and got a ticket from some hayseed which I wanted to fight as my parents were furious. I had just got my permit or licence. The judge did not show up so I and my mother paid my ticket. That was my only ticket until the Youngs tried to have a drunk go up my driveway in Bradford to hit my car because I had the left signals on. Dismissed.
I have received a ticket leaving sams with a broken rear light done in the parking lot and a left turn ticket for 200 recently that was a complete set up. My sister in law had 300 tickets owed and my ex had about the same because they delivered his sculpture and her silkscreens to the Kranser Madison Gallery in NYC and it was supposed to have no trucks on it. Or so my ex said. Kip Capps did not believe in stop lights.
I came to pasco with a clean abstract for years and it was stolen and I had a hell of a time getting it replaced. I wonder who needed it down here loing enough to get a driving job. My relatives or Thomas's. Mr Drug dealer had two licence plates and probably worked with my uncle Bill at the Golf course Innisbrook. My son has to take Bill Youngs place, the musician with the low job and no home while I get robbed.
This is how the University ancestry changes run by the PR and Domes at SU and Mrs Saccos and her new Walkers (also my dads changed by Simpsons that were development at U of M and Cranbrook I assume.
Beware of the newly religious with money getting their and their friends free houses in your neighborhood to drive more people out of theirs so they can have a vacation staring at the ceiling with three or so other people in their Alderman nursing home fill up the useless hospital bets. Of course they still have Dr Capones emergency wards. I hope he is not related to the Bagnasco Michaels etc employment also?
The Hoffmann in the Mormon Murders or Lyndon La Rouch Mormonerd book (I have lost the cover) was convicted and sentenced after being in charge of robberies and murders and got the same sentence as an unarmed ninetee-year -old who robbed a Der Weinerschnitzel and stole a car. (from the book 'The Mormon Murders' page 253. authors Steven Naifeh and Gregory Whyte Smith..NYC and Columbus Ohio. Cover and pages gone on Mormon Forbidden Books list.
DiCaprio and Alderman and their insurance and investment friends have made divorce from professors no win as in Hollywood and apparently sports.Too bad they and SU included the children.
Rodger Scott made sure all of my ex's names are spelled wrong which was also used by my aunts in laws from Montreal invited down to participate in investments here from Quebec as early on as Arkansas 1963. They were not conviceted when the Bonnanos were investigated for restaurant mafia in Canada. I guess Donnie Brasco did not meet them for the first book. Their names were spelled wrong and they walked away. Hmmmm
My ex and his sister had a studio together in Texas why she had to have paintings to show and decided on mine or my aunt did.
They had to have a business site together to get out of a previous will of my sons grandfather Ted Mack that said we were all equal parts of the Mack family business.
I guess the county thought I had too good a deal in getting a low price clunker because my neighbor had no place to park her cars. Tough.
Everyone liked the way gangster Capone did things in thes county which had been a British West Pasco in the 1700's. The investors here just decided to all be the new British West Pasco Colony of false British Names with the forfront of Jack Nelson Rhodes Scholar fencing with my Uncles and cousins who hated my guts for living on Miller Rd. And my English father having better Scottish things than his Scottish friends and in laws.
Either way there should be laws in this country with all of the strange countries people being brought here because they supposedly help the USA fighting other countries wars while the people who maybe started them buy into the USA. I think most of this started With Cranbrook switches to build by Swanson Advertising or my aunts Swanson ex in laws and Tex and his girfriend helping my ex out with his Fulbright with their friends in Florence. Then with Arkansas Don Robinson and my sister in in laws taking over my ex's sculpture sales right from the beginning. They left no way for me or my son to do our oun thing while being props for name changes.

No comments: