Thursday, December 17, 2009

Isabelle Waiting Mack (ex) Christmas letter stolen silver stolen title etc

I am haveing another Scots House

Flint MI Christmas with my cousins... probably adding my best contemporary silver necklace a 28 in large ball silver necklace that went with all their antique silver stolen from me in past years. They made sure I don't miss it by breaking off all the holders for my in ear errings. I guess they like to steal and break them later as clip ons they can call my mothers.
Anything I loaned my nother to use aqfter they stole my and her silver juwelry and some of my inherited from Waiting jewelry from Southeast back way back in 86 is always added to at this time of the year.
With the help of the band police Irish Scottish and Germans on the police force to keep them informed of where I am. I saw Mr Burnisde everywhere I went so he must be helping too.
Bobbo made sure I did not have my title first lost then in its correct place then taken again. So, that made it a wasted week trying to fix titles for two cars that were also attacked probably by people who Toby HThomas's stunt man (Rodger told me years ago she was going out with a stunt man) I assume possibly also a friend of Jason Harrotunian and the group that came here to harass my parents and then me out of all our property for their and Rodgers witch girlfriends with Dr.secretarial or caretaker jobs, lab jobs etc.
AS I registered my new Clunker they broke the right rear view mirror as an intro to their finding a new place to stay or the same old ones with anything with Colonial or Colony the new Mafia name for their new British backgrounds and pictures put together by my aunt Isabelle her in laws and Scots house making up new Young backgrounds to sell.
SU contributed by allowing someone in the Nelson home to tell me I have a grandchild to send gifts to in Las VEgas where Kathy Thomas and her friends and their Stadium and Robinson gallery friends Ark and Texas also moving into Floirida where they have been doing their dirty work stealing my supplies and work to be signed by either my aunt Iabelle or my sister in law Kathy the new Swartz Creek or Mt Clemens Queen of the Jobs daoughters joining the Sororities at Flint Jr College that all got interesting backgrounds by Mormons Nelsons and Johnsons I suppose of the Bishop AP ancestry theft started by the Thomas's and others probably Alderman and Deitz that started a Mall conspiracy to take over the neighbors houses belongings and ancestry by eminent domain when they built their wall and harass them later where they were already set up by a third ave investment group of owners of business and doctors around Hurley hospital that knew Dr. Ebert and my cousin Bob Warnock leaving Bangs street and third Ave for Miller Rd.
So far it has been great fun watching my storage area car do down the road to the junkyard with the same stuck cylinder when I was driving it as my friend also a useless ex SU professors wife had on getting the hell out of this state and getting to Texas. Where I am sure I would be stopped by the Ft Worth James Harathies and Art Legacy and ARt Storch great backgrounds for Museum friends gang to have my air flattened and maybe lose some teeth in an accident involving a uninsured old irish lady or otherwise uninsured aimed at my car.
The scots were always great about saying how when they died everything died. Mrs. Gedoes Gaeded going Scottish with Mr. Ted Mack have decided to use this whole pack while building Kathys rep as a Scottish Dame and Painter and Sculptor with my work while making sure I do no more and making sure they steal something any night I might venture out to anywhere artists that are not my aunt isabelle are gathering.
Its bgeen another great year Dicaprio and Alderman and the around private schools new background builders. Which also include mostly gypsies in Mafia work still.
My ex took my third graders hand and handed him to gypsy Art Legacy and Sidney manes new Jewish gypsie background stealers while my nazi in laws and my dads nazi in law Simsons laughted their heads off.
Appreciate it.
This was started because the Bells Gedoes etc had to add on Irish to Wallets in RAnch Mobile half Serbian half Polish..and my aunts and uncles had already started stealing my life and my ancestry since before I was born possibly for the men in the family of Young and their children some of whom did charity work at country clubs and Yacht clubs. They joined the Simpsons in Philadelphia who they apparently knew when they visited with the Waitings and Tansley step sons that helped my cousin get everything they didn't get of Sams that went to me for my cousin expecially the dumbest Mr. WArncok who was mad at me because a teacher told me at Flint Jr College I should not take his courses for him or I could lose my degree. That did not bode well with the Youngs who taught fencing who by then had met all the SU and U of M people investing in Pasco county and Florida haveing a great time in their own new scottish tartans made by Cranbrook where all this started. Thomas to Thompson with medical money was added in with women marring the doctors that my in laws brought here. I supose there is not unusual but my cousins haveing to steal all my collections down to my own work is. While they harass my property so I can't do any more.
So hopefully good by Mafia Florida in the near future. I would like this country setting up for mass murder along the southern states with the elderly fleeing the heat bills and the plans for their food for the Alderman Hospital gristmill of nursing home care and organ donations and guidi paigs for researach.
Thanks to the Wilsons who started this by stealing my dads prototype for the Wilson Gun Sight in ernest after I found the original and my dad took it to Bradenton. More fuel for the Bradenton Warnock and what ever his wifes 4? name is starting with melanie who was maybe posing as a shop worker in another Mack and Thomas stocked shopping center where the police tried to shoot my son who was running with a friend with a goldfish in his jacket.
Great fun SU and your chancellors office and Dome making sure you make a hell for anyone leaving your Ridlons and and Macks that Mrs. Saccos new Walkers have invested with and while she writes on the District Attorneys paper to stifle.
Parents even the one winning the divorce...me has the right to know where her only son is being harassed by a pack of Italian German Polish Czeck Haitian and any other people adding to this pile of Nelson and Spanish architect crap ancestry. I have not known where my son is around my ex husbands lies who said he was in England since 1984
The psychologists in the grief team finding relatives to join up lockerbie money with will be pleased to know I threw out me new grey pants and top that were my xmas in all the two clunker fun. Hope you enjoy that too. Clair.

No comments: