Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas 2009

After the newWaitings and Macks arranged by Jack nelson and it looks to me like MOtt Carrier and Lombard Cranbrook Syracuse investment company that included changing thousands of peoples names into my ancestry got through running me out of my cheap housing just as I had enought to maye get a cheap car that could drive me into Tampa: They started entering false information into sites like Classmates including my Grandmother being a militiant gay rights worker. Because Kathy Thomas surrounded herslef with Mrs. Hancock and Bishops friends and their gay rights workers moved to Dunedin and Bradenton I assume.

The Motts had to have heped their booth and Bagnasco and Galanti investors or the Ambrose Mack Truck investors get Rodger Mack to Cranbrook where I could meet my Sculptor that had the same toys I had. The ones stolen as usual every year by my cousins and their horrible familys that had been in this southern investment group following my dads mothers sisters here to Holiday/Tarpon...with the united mafia that had cleaned up their act and the Vatican joined other religions to give them my ancestry and also to Australia.

Now my son has to work everyday of his life with no investments and poor health and the additional burden of children after he is placed with familys that want to change their entire background to be British Scottish Australian while they dump their poor background and are provided a Miller Rd Flint one by Jack Nelson and all his Mormon and Catholic helpers: Some being all my cousins and their missionary or medical planes.

I am alive because I did not hit a Alderman hospital and all the employment that is there in this area from my in laws medical business with all the mafia money that came in following Dr. Capone and his prestige with Medicare Select. Which appears to be a bunch of salesmen all fighting with each other to get part of what was supposed to be a good health system. Like the mail rooms at xmas for all my life since marrying Serbian Polish Rodger Mack and relatives taking half of our packages every year while stealing anything in the house they feel is in its time to join them in their or other Flint or Lodii Ohio houses while Kathy Thomas is handed all my work with the Syracuse University and Cranbrook people that make all this possible.

Please don't murder my son just to make sure I do not get to any Cranb rook reunions I don't really want to go anyway. I will sell my own work if I ever get any done around people attacking my life no matter what I do the Chess wizards of either Ginger or Rosenbloom and all their Orpheus and Druids girlfriends andplayments to mess up while the rich folks changing backgrounds sit in the front row of their churches helping the Mormon Nelson Gregg family of liers. I don't enjoy waking up nights and trying to remember what was apparetly screamed at me to make me shout back maybe the same thing they used to be able to do all day to my parents to make sure they could take part in elaine yannows sleep deprevation studies at the Institute that was on Merrill lane how the Thomas Vanni Mack family going Wilson Shanley Tansley with my dads and Sam Waitings namrs. A real mystery I assume knwn to the CIA people that got jobs here in private schools with Nelson Lombard and Mott and Hancock investment money behind them.

Hoping to move from this area but Mr. Macks sister and her daddys deep pockets followed Rodger where ever he went.

I hope Karen Ambrose and all the people working with her on her Third Avenue to Miller Rd genealogy had a nice christmas. Whoever she marrys again must have more research money to spread around to get into more hospitals. Especailly the lawyer investments people around the Alderman office that told me I would never see my son again in court the last day where I was also not told my ex husband had cancer and after three days of court and a lot of car burnings.

The macks have arranged for me to move by open truck everywhere except one all the way down here by rental truck after the moving company doubled their move price. I hope they are still enjoying making my son be a slave because they were. What grandparents. With their new Buchanan and macGregger names by all the cheapskate Scottish helping my uncles do all of this all my life with their RAF friends. For a thief dope and his thief son my cousins...pick one.

All the doctors around Hurly Hospital and the Ambrose Bar with its Mack Truck and other investment people came down here to buy this area. Jack Nelson added in background changing with other Bishop AP Rd people. They were joined by all of the Ark and SU doctors and the Vatican and other religion and charity workers all working with Hollywood people on wiping out ex wifes who might let out their secrets of their original background or methods of doing buisiness. In Ark they were joined by a super dictgator doctor a nephew of Mao or ther worker a ventricle hart surgeon.

As well as work for nothing I sure hope the new US worker from Iran andChina are not going to make us poor old non useful slobs on Social Security robbing the workers are not going to make us learn Chinese. I hope Swartz Street that just put my grandmother down as a militant gay rights person in Classmates have a great time having fun in the sun with kathy Thomas and Mrs. Hancock and their Syracuse Press friends down writing false books with the Goddess writer and Lotherian witch gang of wipe out ex wives and children for their druid house decorating thefts by my cousins and their free travel by charity plane while the attorneys they marry help make up false wills in other countries to get around american law at least at the storage desk area. Enjoy your 25th year of witchpower attacks with the my Uncle Jim Youngs Southern false genealogy and music Golf Gallery friends. Break a leg dancing with all those neandrathals Polish Serbians Haitian from Syracuse down at the old scottish hall in all their Cranbrook made up tartans in all the Jewelry my dad bought for both my and my mother's use as if my ex would have taken me to anything Scottish while my mother in law and sister in law were there with all their Syracuse Stage and Art Legacy Mafia Gypsies..Or my son who had to be a Polish Serbian waiter garbage man for the Polish and Italian Bypsy mafia so they could use his background without being seen by him. Ditto all the aound Syracuse Dome business people that helped the Nelsons wipe him out. As my Nelson and masterpol Advertising people helped rid me of my silver and dollhouses while my aunt and sister in law stole my paintings.
Maybe all of their daughters got a foreign doctor from a non UN country that only has to make people worse to grab property of peopl they are using the backgrounds of.
ho ho ho happy Mormon Brethern christmas by Nelson and mrs. nelsons advertising daddys friends.

No comments: