Thursday, December 3, 2009

WAITING MACK Isabelle Bowman: All Genealogy and classmates sites have wrong information in.

I am Isabelle Bowman Waiting who graduated from Swartz Creek High School in 1958. I then received a Associates in Education from Flint Jr College, went on to Cranbrook Academy of Art in Bloomfield Hills MI graduating with Bachelors of Fine Arts. Married Rodger Allen Mack who was an artist and professor in Arkansas and Syracuse Universtiy. I taught at the Arkansas Arts Center 60's and went on to more Studies but no further degree at Syrause. I went back to Webster College in 2003 and graduated with a diploma in accounting (Honors) to do taxes..then came computer tax. I just paint now at 6735 Hammock Rd #34 in Jasmine Lakes RV resort. Looking to move to California and sell my dollhouse paintings and make dollhouses so if anyone knows any cheap rent or even a little farm in the San Diego area I would love to hear about it. Not much money.
Everything on Classmates etc is wrong. Don't know who enters this stuff but will be entgering my resemue here ASAP.
I showed in Memphis MuseumTenn,, Utica Museum, Rochester Museum, National Shows in Cooperstown NY but ran into attackers of my work and supplies in Florida becase of some fun group that started on Third Ave Flint and New Orleans that made my Young cousins YOUNG with my WAITING background possibly with Maryland WALKER and SIMPSONS as well as my aunt Isabelle Young Swanson Bagnascos entire related to all the Italian Mafia ...into my background. That work including a crippled ( or her children were) Barbara Young who also may have gone to Cranbrook Academy of Art graduating in 77, She had use of a plane because of her childrens illness and may travel with my aunt Isabelle Young Bagnasco who did a lot of creative Scottish additions to my dads English (even tho he was in Scottish Bands in Flint)also catering with Catholic and other Hollywood charities and for haitian and other foreign doctors studying Muscular Dystrophy then Cancer. Doctors that went into business with my millionaire Mack in laws.

I am not pleased with any cousins and especially Glenn Tansley who's mother's house and my uncle Sams house were bought by my father. Dad was the master die maker that worked with the model makers (maybe my ex before Cranbrook) that took the models and made them into cars. Only one in flint Area three in GM. He was the first computer operator, probably retired rather than have to work with GMs three or million dollar computer and robots. I wish he had moved to California when he had a chance before Flint closed down and the Alderman's or other mall people drove a lot of Miller Rd people out of houses and Bishop AP people moved in on dads English boats N Irish shipyard and Australian property to make up genealogy with especially Mormon Nelsons.
Anyway I am still painting and watch any art supplies if you go to Florida or anywhere. One woman from an art guild I just joined was robbed of nine large canvases her supplies and her truck was burned. That was in Canada! Best Isabelle
So my e mail is ollphiast@aol.com.
A relative of my dads cousin Gordon Simpson Annapolis grad a PR lady for U of M and a Rhodes Scholar have made a whole new clan from my dads Shipywright location in N. Ireland (Englsih) to match Irish Mack politicians so know that I can't get to all the genealogy sites to change things.
I am hoping as I said after losing my retirement funds to people who stole my mother's insurance to move to California or someplace where my aunts colorful Mafia in laws do not own everything! Including all my paintings that were stolen from my storage. Take care if you are in Florida...
Also my dads brother Samuel Waitings brother who lived in the Court Street area had my grandmother living there Rebecca Walker Waiting for many years. She was also English her sister was a Salvation Army Captain in Detroit. They had a very old family too with possibly Mallory Simpson a U of M development person who also was a PR photographer for Cran brook. My aunts in laws lived all around Cranbrook and have fudged a lot but they were apparently all rich so I suppose they have it in cement someplace now.
Tried to contact Anna Miller for years. Last message I did not get from her was from her job as Head of Environmental and Human rescources or something Arkansas? 2006 just got it the other day from Classmates which also has wrong address etc. Can't figure out now how to change and have to get an Elmo in the Mail.
I think I have a son around my false grandmother being a gay rights activist? and other SU Dome blither his address changes constantly.

If Cranbrook people want to reach me I am at ollphiast@aol.com . Still painting and doing Yoga around someones Scottich new family and new Young tartans related to Barbabra Young and my aunt Isabelle who travels to tout new genealogy someone named Jack Nelson a Rhodes scholar made up for all his Polish friends who loved to dance scottish dancing. I wish I had learned!!!!!
See you later alligators and let me know of any cheap property I could get or rent in San Diego area. I found some on Sublet.com will be out there someay.

I guess i missed a reunion the mail went to an old address. New address for now while I try and get a different cheap car s I can save money for the move is
Isabelle Waiting
6735 Hammock Rd. number 34 (storing my furniture and living in my antique camper)
Port Richey, FL 34668 easier ollphiast@aol.com

Not happy with my Young relatives especially those that lived around the Hurly Hospital and park close to 3rd Ave. Think they hung out at the Ambrose bar ? there my uncle made up some real whoppers with his friends and Dr golf friends that moved to New Port Richey etc and Florida after my sister in laws in laws Thomas ran my parents out of their house to have a bauty shop with my background in Swartz Creek? Or thats what I think. Later.
I will be working from a e mail site selling paintings and out of the charity and museum society so see me there. PS I did not know my ex had cancer when I divorced him, I saved him from a tax situation, I won the divorce not him ok? The Attorneys who make money with Scots tartan sales with CAA weavers giving the Youngs a tartan to use for their phony Irish Macks won.
For some reason some of my information did not post as at Classmates etc.
My dad Desmond Waiting did the master dies for GM from studios like the one my ex husband worked in designing cars and space Moonwalkers etc before he came to Cranbrook in 60s as grad student. He was the first computer person in the family using GM's million or three million dollar computer which he did not like or the robots why he did not take over a plant in California.
He bought the house near Court Street where the sons of Marion Waiting stayed Glenn in Particular as well as the house he was driven out of on Miller Rd.
The Tansleys working with Walker and Simpson people for the Youngs and Simpsons and Wilsons who my dad also made a prototype for and was not given credit were in this area Waiting for him to follow my dads mother's sister.
Tansley helped my Waranock relatives take my jewelry and my dads masonic things and other valuables so they could help falsify a lot of genealogy for my aunt and even her German step brothers. Also especially for Mormon Nelsons. and alumni departments looking for relatives to go to school and be creative like their famous relatives. My ex the only one given credit of course for doing anything. My work to be passed out to relatives as their own their names where mine were scratched out.
If you are down here with anyone in the family painting watch your supplies. I have not been able to function as a painter here for attacks on property and supplies and stolen paintings.
It is not only here, a woman at the painting guild I joined and am still trying to get to parties and shows of was in Canada and had nine paintings her supplies and her truck burned. Keep a low profile and expenive paints covered I guess.

Thursday Dec. 2009 I reached Classmates the other day and took a look at the profile. I had one very old 2006 message posted then I guess and then sent to me as an e mail just the other day, three days later. I tried to return a message to the address but it was expired.
I noticed on the profile which I can't edit for some reason or another I assume big money to genealogy companies giving out false information for the last 30 or more years by the Nelson Mormons and Michaels Bagnasco funeral home businesses and Madk Nursing homes etc.
They had my known relative down aas a Rebecca Walker Waiting (that would be my grandmother on my dads side, as a different Rebecca Walker a militant gay rights person. My sister in law who is selling my work from her silkscreen business for 20 years including I assume the collages that were shown at Cazenovia at the opening of the Thomas Chhapman Gallery no one told me at the time that this was a Thomas exhibition and that my sister in law could first steal all my good acrylics and pastels with my aunt isabelle and then sell them to her Alderman hospital and gallery friends without my permission or that 20 years after a divorce that I won on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity (I believe my ex drugged by his medical research and advertising friend that was working with Jeri Nelsons fathers friends in advertising to use my background to change all of her and her witchcraft friends and Lotherian Goddesses that started this with others in Birmingham MI. While Cranbrook Swansons found a Saarinan to buid around trusts that said they had to have a Saaranan approval for their drive way and underground building. My Young relatives were paid to cater their workers then they included ex doctor wive students at the Con Can Syracuse studios to their catering that used my ex's sculpture as barter for salmon from Scotland my mother in laws now from Gedoes Serbian to Scottish MacGregger by way of my fathers Simpson Cousins and my aunts in law mafia all invested in this are of Florida.
Cathy was the one who hung out with the crowd including Mrs. Hancock and Bishops gay friends and Wendy down in Bradenton with Cranbrook and NYC design studios and their gay friends so I assume I have to thank her for the militant gay grandmother who would have had someone kill her for doing it in the past.
I can't wait for the day when all the millionaires are in the dome watching their police gladiators fight for who is going to be the Royalty for the next 10 years while the Mormons who hold the key to the computer wait to throw the switch to the genealogy information and everyone can pay to update their information or not mention their own royals disapearing for 10 years.

Hancock Bishop Alderman investment and name change group of Syracuse from Flint MI or RAF and MacDonalds Australia.
Have had a ball since getting women moving south together with Flint Group already working with my cousins and cranbrook and Flint Jr College U of M in changing my ancestry to Youngs to all use handicapped planes to build up their 'family' investments with my aunts mafia realted money wanting university people to be related to and then steal work of their wives or transcripts and just putting them on their own wall.

I think the Bishop AP now Flint International I think was a private executive Airport when I was grong up closeby and my uncle Sam was wingwalking with stunt piolets and his RAF friends staying at the Warnocks my cousins and other houses diring their R&R after their Spitfire raids over the Ocean.

I know Sidney Manes and Art Legacy did adoptions into my sons names that had already been worked on in Flint by Nelson Genealogists working with dictator and foreign students including medical that were finding wives in Sororities in Flint MI.
My Dads Simpson and the Tansleys staying in the house close to Court Street that my dad bought Sam his brother fed and clothed his mother while my dad paid for the house as well as the one we had on Miller Rd. The Tansleys were related to the Shanleys also known to my dads aunts in Clearwater.

I hope that my son will not be used his entire live by Kathy mack who has stolen my museum shown work not all that many years ago as well as my miniature dollhouse ballroom with its formall dressed dolls that I made. With the women that were set into motion to wipe us both out while they bought into galleries and were allowed to handle trusts of the children they had that were also members of this group of men who decided to take the Hollywood wipe out of ex wives business into the University.

I am hoping my son will not have to be first married then divorced then passed on to another member of this head bending group of businesswoemn and doctors that took over this area and their children were allowed to become a manson group following Mr. Moon the Mansons like leader of this band and his band of Mafia and Transvestite and gays that started the group while running around with a cemetary Druid Group in Flint MI and New Orleans apparently all part of an elete group of investors starting with mack Trucks and Ambrose bar where the RAF also hung out with my uncles who even set one of them up with a Black wife one of my aunts black singing group to make up black names to sell with indian princesses and British new indies that became Jacks Haitian Consul possibly and Rodger Scotts group of international investors after they married into first or second generation American families in what was supposed to be Liberal Flint MI a Utopian almost place where if you worked for GM you had a nice house to live in with low mortgage and they supported the ethnic bands and societys that came together to put on shows at the IMA that even then went live TV.
I wish the women that apparently joined Karen Black and her Sefa and then Vanni and Mack food people in this new Scottish family as MacDonald or MacGregger with my aunt Isabelles German step brothers and Swedish and Italian husbands had not decided to take over my ancestry. As they have I hope after ruining my sons entire live and education they will not keep chasing him to new wives all his life after making sure he does not have a permanent job while my aunt and my ex sister in law keep grabbing every piece of art and craft and even supplies to show how well they can pay me back for not being in their Lotherian Witch or University club or any other way they spent their time while I sat in my farm in the city and painted when I was not doing my prevention farm thing that had to possibly be taken and grabbed by the Motts and Carriers and the Lombards for future use by one of their Church fronts.

Mr Alderman said I would never see my son again. He was a well known transvestite type that apparently had a lot of friends in a Harvard singing group for all I knew maybe he and Mrs hancock and Bishops Syracuse and Flint gay group liked running the flint hollywood and dancer girls around in their towns they had the planes to do it.
Either way I think they will have enough bodies from their hospitals to also steal the organs they need to live forever and I won't. So this blog is a journal of how they do their dirty tricks for at least the last five years.
Since Mrs. Hancock seems to have had something against Mrs. harathies with jack and they got rid of her or planned what was at her feed in her coffin. I suppose they will do the same to me. I don't think group of insane people and puppet masters should be fronted by churches and stadiums and get away with all their dirty work with gifts of food to police and others they have credit for the jobs of either. Volunteers in mail rooms at xmas have done work for this group stealing half of all xmas presents sent. I think the mail and phones should be taken back by the government instead of being handed over to the new international and libersl International Mafia and their CIA. I think the Mafia input in Sicily and elsewhere in the last World wars has turned into an industy that has found a target like the one Jack Nelson put my sons name in the middle of.Telling men they are too good for their family and then wiping the family out right back to the grandparents taken over for their private universities trying to stay in business in the north while the mafia moves south to catch the divorced women and children headed their profitable medical and real estate killing fields in the South.

When people decide to change sexes late in life perhaps it is handy to pick areas pf the country to use your new names in and invite your friends down in their new names to play..while letting former FBI or CIA profilers find a new occuptaion bujilding their new personna with other peoplse lifelong sourvineers of their and their parents and grandparents lives. Like making my only listed relative at Classmates a gay actifist Walker with the only difference a middle initial on a site I cannot change or edit? Computers appear to be the main weapon getting into banks and telephones and records even social security? while building their new profile.

The people they steal from in my case appear to be the people who were not part of their gay groups to grab transcripts and art work of? Question?

Mrs Hancock ERic Hoffmann and friends had to shoe that my happy dollhouses and then larger collages wee no good and that mrs. hancocks crying dolls from her twisted childhood were...ok...now could I plese get my cousins to stop getting people to let them into my houses like the FBI and CIA so I can get some paintings to sell on the web...and not in Mrs. Hancocks newest gallery and museum playgrounds.

Kathys mother decided that she did not have a nasty house or background as did karen Ambrose who must have lived originally in the third Ave area along with Warnock on Bangs street. The Macks Vannis and my aunts police band friends and decided to change my dads shipyard in N. Ireland even tho English Owned into their backgrounds with ship Yards and then my house on miller rd and the one here as their original houses.

No comments: