Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Last WAITING WALKER me? was supposed to surrenter tmy home to Alderman Pritchard Scott '"family' to make into a small Swanson Young? nursing home?

I am not now and never have been a Mormon. I took my mother to their church several times in the 80's: One Pinellas nursing home related church 'blessing' ended by trying to say my father was a Mormon and refused to take my mother again.
Im 2008 several houses later, I had two dollhouses taken from a Web TV deal, (living in a small Argosy trailer in Tropic Breeze...then was evicted over evicting a dog to Mastiff rescue that moved under my trailer, I think to make sure I did not attend or contact a 50th alumni of Swartz Creek HS reunion in 2008. I had my vaery valuable Saltire Dance miniatre scene taken from suitcase when brought home to photograph and someone had taken my ssecond best sterling eight pice sterling flatware from a storage next door. 2007.
I often wondered ifAnna Miller showed up or have an address? or did she die in New Port Richey as Ginny Sheiff and her architect husband go back to Conn and ancestry change people and dance associated clubs?As other arachitects heped my sister in law go Scottish while they used Nelson and Swanson Architect helpers changed trusts by find ing a Saaranin to build the roads the Youngs catered.
The same Conn. that my to be malpractice attorney died inone night in a hospital from Syracuse. His wife, a work friend Rosemari Celibert son was murdered in California in 86. I left Syracuse in Oct 86 after she left me an Anderson name Head of family services, Tampa Gen as a friend to be called if we lost tough. His office said they never heard of her...Karen Ambrose Cooper Anderson's husband's relative? of Dr/ Anderson?

I hate mentioning other people. I think Barbara Hancock and gay rights (mass suit attorneys like Mills or Henerys also attending the Children's school and leaving) are sitting waiting to have a huge class action suit that I am not going to be part of...the same Ponzi attorneys and stock brokers etc that started this one. Everyone with a relative will get a quarter and the attorneys will take all the money to south america and continue buying up countries for millionaires. They just have to pick another one with new money and vicious backgrounds at Carrier and Mott private colleges.

She then disappeared on her way to Hollywood to be a Chanel Rep. after giving the sale of houses penthouses law firm to Rodger Yannow, Pru BAch and Utah Mormon Church stockbroker (I suspect SU is partly owned by the Mormon Church working with Nelsons on international ancestry changes). She was also a friend of Mrs Yannow who I met through a YWCA dance program that turned into a Medicis Dance club (SU dance program). They supposedly did not like my ex and it was maybe a set up to get at my ex and his parents money or sister in law hoping to be accepted as an artist as well as millionaire.

{{Yannow or as Wendy Kline possibly workied t Jack Nelson's Institue for Sensory Research? above underground tunnels that Jack had explored that led to the Mormon church stage? and his family joining or bing the person getting internation non UN country students new backgrounds or wives as well as my aunt isabelles family still working to switch my aunt for me and then bury us both in the same grave. Something I overheard her say as a child that her mafia in laws had done in the past. They are related to major former crime families invested in moviees as well as funeral and cemetaries.}}

I have never seen any mention of Anna Miller her again. My ex met her in a science class her husband taught at a Fayettevilll Ark university. I wrote letters but my mail was just thrown away apparently by people already on my mail and phones to surround me to grab my ancestors and dads collections. I believe some of those name changes also included Murdochs from Saginaw now in Conn. and other Flint Scottish band people being made part of false Walker Waiting English Mormon Parkhills, and ancestry theft nationwide and international by Mormon Nelsons and Grman Greggs my aunts step brothers after they met Alderman and Bishop AP investors in Malls? with my in laws money? Other PR peple that worked with Detroit and Flint GM and Ford Bands may have started this as well as Nelsons while trying to get sponsorship by Sefa and Mansour Hamady Publix? in the South Lebanese and other then ethnic money to include with Jack Nelsons Haitian consul and Rodger Scott in Ohio then Pritchard foreigners investing in the USA and looking for brides...that could be erased in 20 years after they worked most of the time...their children with them for the better chice when they had time to enjoy a wife with no children.

The Mormon Nelson and Catholic Andrew Young decendants with crippling diseases and a lot of friends in Advertising and charity moved in to my parents house after they
joined togeter with my in laws and supposed friends of my fathers (Thomsons making my rich Thomas sister in law Scottish and her in laws Thompsons...while robbing
me of my ancestry, collections and even took my museum shown and newest not shown collages the best I ever made and turned them over to someone else. My sister in law is silkscreening my work to this day probably and signing it herslef. She was a millionaire but had to wipe out my parents me and my son to be Scottish not Polish Serbian.

In the 70's to present aunts met Nelsons Pritchards and Scott in Syracuse and all involved and continuing Nelson genealogy thefts from me (Isabelle Bowman Waiting my dad DESMOND WALKER WAITING Flint 40's 50's and 60's. A whole group of Bishop AP people were already involved all in ancestor changes and dictators and mafia buying into warm areas including Pasco Co/Holiday FL(Donny Brasco etc) with my aunt Isabelle Greenfield Young (SWANSON, BAGNASCO . One investment was to be nursing homes in homes with Jerry Nelsons friends as caretakers to wives taking all in house for their own families and getting around present wills, including thefts from banks where my step and cousins had hired most of the employees with my sister in laws employment companies.

Samuel and my dad Desmond WAITING my mother Annie Bowman YOUNG were all collectors of Jewelry porcelain and antiques all their lives and I continued that while being robbed constantly by relatives who decided I didn't need something or had two and even tho I don't even know them still feel they can walk in with my cousins and start distributing things...even my own craft and art work. A source of constant amusement to people brought here from Scotland to lie and attenst to Mormon and Catholic lies.

My step cousins Tansley joined my cousins and their foreign cousins and in laws they brought here to to false genealogy with money from the sale of my uncles Court Street (better part of Flint MI) house that my father bought for his and his brother Samuel Waiting's mother. He then bought my mother a house on the best part of the suburbs Miller Rd that he worked on all his life and it was yanked out from under him and devalued by what I believe was a Alderman Thomas Bishop Bagnasco Mall.

He then came down to his slaughter when all including my ex's girlfriends had their children watch them made a laughingstock and my cousins poor relatives take over their house with a bunch of screaming Nelson and brats from a school by another false genealogy professor Art LeGacy's Children's school joined by any Manes students. Starting with their throwing my son down marble steps then during the divorce throwing my ex down stairs and they tried to slander me and everyone around me for years trying to make me a Mafia and Mormon lier Nelson Slapside attack person followed around by Bagnascos Ogilvies Nelsons Harrotunian brats and their Druid and Satanics that started following us around in ARkansas.

In 60's Glenn started stealing any property of Waiting Walker, I owned for my cousin Bob Warnock, (apparently also property in Australia to run his poor scottish cousins through) when I was not home . I don't know if he or his son had a baby with the Strongsville Thomas that has a brain damaged daughter that wanted my son to marry my child son. I assume bob or his son were to do the child getting duties. While all became partners with my aunt isabelles mafia in laws, in laws...probably Thomas Galante beauty Salon (they also had one downs child.. Galante'sw and my aunt Isabelle's Bagnasco's also had an English wife of Sabitino Bagnasco to share my aunts theft of my ancestors and I think transcripts and paintings.

Jack made them all a giant handicapped front for married rat professors sports people to travel and then use to get rid of their family. While stealing their transcripts with philandering secretaries and PR offices waiting for students or buildings for all their slime and theft attacks...My ex even had a party so collections could see my silver which disappeared when the Bookstore was driving my son out of SU so my ex could have his last fund days with his Lotherian Witch friend and her and Young REal Estate friends in Bradenton. I assume it and the best of my storage went to his sister Kathy Lee Mack Deitzler (not Irish Scottish or English but Serbian Polish like all the Czech Ambrose Frost and all of Jacks professorial Polish friends going Irish with his own Nelsons finding their Royals under my Aunts English sister in laws skirt. aparently.

Jeri Nelsons friends are the Development Simpsons, Thomas's Swanson and other Nelsons and their new elegant Cranbrook trust breakers and Alumni travel and real estate queens all Stuart Royals and Indian Princesses African princess? from sneaky girlfriends of sneaky married professor girlfriends geting their faces fixed in Florida attended both Prof and the girlfriend in their new names having fun in the sun with all the other visiting rats in their Florida or England name. A Dr. is always nice in the front, respect.

Fred and Glenn Tansley, my step cousins (I did not really know the Tansleys or the Youngs) followed my dads cousin Gordon Simpsons parents (Molly and Albert Simpson, Philadelphia and Maryland to Tarpon Springs FL(then Holiday) with the money from the sale of the Waiting Court Streethome that my dad bought (Sam fed and clothed their mother)...where they spent some teen years...all apparently got into the Saltire Dance and Yacht set. Glenn got the boats that my dad and Sam built to Scale now proably in their Gulf Harbors house or in Arizona where my cousin Tom Bagnasco is probably waiting with New Mexico mafia to join up to my background also. My sons models he and his father built were stolen with a lot of my collections even before I left Syracuse. I won my divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity and the Alderman DiCaprios and possibly Finoochio attorneys made it look like I lost by holding up all my settlement money for years and taking all records surrounding the divorce from me.

My relatives and in laws surrounded my parents me and my son and kept us from all communications while attadking our property. I assume a lesson they learned from the NZ CIA already stealing N. ireland Names of possibly John Steinbeck (Hamiltons) and joining them to a man my dad brought to this country Hamilton Patterson. I assume all of my dads names were used as surnames DESMOND WALKER and WAITING, I think a whole Penn. Parkhill was made up for Australia and Penn and SU Alumni association and Sefa Manour Kathi Thomas travel with Doctors invested in Pasco Co and the Rowan office based genealogy center that they supported in the 70's.

In the 60s and 70's my dad was robbed in Swartz Creek and then in New Port Richey when my Warnocks oand their poorer relatives arrived using my name Waiting instead of Warnock. Flint had fallen as values on all the property there: Joining a band of New Orleans (my uncle JIM YOUNG's MAHON in laws and my aunt Isabelle GREENFIELD WITING German step brothers DUFFY GREGGOR or GREGGER here GREGG? working with Bishop AP area Nelson Johnson and other genealogy weavers and clients grabbing our possessions and raiding my large house in Syracuse.

My ex and his secret visit to Florida friendswith their girfriends ,who apparently promised not to have children, apparently became the baby to be taken care (after cancer was diagnosed and neither me or my son were told) while sister and my cousins robbed me slandered and even brought in people to have parties while I was at the gym or in a studio loaned by Ludwig Stein to get my best work given to my aunt and sister in law to use as their own.

Kathi Mack and her Cranbrook and Miami electronics friends (why are there no books on Italian Jewish Mafia Laser houses on any shelves) had a great time with new inventions apparently by Wilsons going boat company in Clearwater then Maryland. (((Why won't Miami help people with information about laser and computer staulking while watching the mafia wipe people out???Are they all waiting to get a Dome job and push around hated professors children as well as divorced women being run around and robbed in the Souths?

My dad wanted to build me a studio in both our Swartz Creek/Flint home and the New Port Richey home in (once very classy) Colonial Hills until my aunts alreaay using my ancestry for hers Bagnasco/Michaels funeral home working with my cousins to wipe us out...so no one would challenge the Tansley Shanley Wilson's taking prototype of the Wilson Gun Sight my dad made and giving it to someone else (My uncle Andrew Young with all the crippled children perhaps that they could ride around on charity planes with? while they invested in Malls (same Aldermans working around Bishop AP as in Sarasota?) probably with MacDonalds and their friends investing in movies in NZ and Australia with eventually all of Art Storch and Art Legacy and their Harathies and Kupta and Jacks genealogy buddy a Spanish ARchitect with access to SU computers early on before Jack was fired for injuring Sandra Lira in an unmentionable way during a movie that had half of the administration of SU and Ithaca College and graduates of Cranbrook in it. I believe he got into trouble just before my ex was hired I only heard about it when someone called me from Lowe as if Jack was my friend from Flint not my ex husbands and asked me not to bring me into Lowe for shows. My ex did pull a bit of a switch around going into one faculty show shoving me almost next to Jack so his family was already working with Jack changing his aunts and uncles into my family in this same area of Florida, probably Dade city where my car would stop at take outs when I had a three month job when a secretary at Larkin had an operation.

Using this page as a start, this is a three year blog that has taken the place of a lot of notes I started putting on line, when I finally got on the net with a Webtv I could save information that police ignored regarding the theft of my ancestry possessions and loss of any knowledge of my son taken over by a Mormon and Catholic Mafia based group...investing with doctors and professors in this area of Florida. My cousins have always had keys to my home cars and get into banks they just say I am crazy. Apparently all older people are crazy and need to die or go live in a Alderman nursing home warehouse where they can become test pigs for their doctor friends invested here and busy moving their bad country (Haitian, arab, chinese dictator, s american dictator family's in as soon as the wife they met at dance clubs can be called crazy and packed off.

I do blame a lot of dictators and mafia for my living in a trailer now with a lot of other women while they rob me every so many years. They just get the employee that helped them fired but the owners never say anything happened. I was robbed of my best miniatre room that had both my life long collections, dolls I made and expense things I bought in the 90's in it two ears ago next to the storage that had to be completely taken out to get to silver hidden under a shelf because I cannot keep my cousins their children and anyone else that has the use of the burgler tools from SU that were used to open lockers that students refused to clean out or something the inventors worked on while they were turning the Boyce laser talker into a means to destroy people while others thought you were at a different location. Voice tricks that were probbly part of Wendy Kline and the SU USF investments with my uncle andres Ferguson family that contributed the genes for all the crippled children that the leaders of this pack rode around with while changing my aunt isabelle into me. My in laws into MacGreggers and Irish Macks.

This group now all millionaires I assume, has influenced and destroyed familys as they came up from the South with Jack and my sister in law and her employment companies and contractors linked to Hamady SEfa and Mott and Carriers joining Booth and other friends investing in the Mafia moving south and into Australian genealogy with apparently all of John MacDonald Sr's writing and CIA friends going into theatre and movie investing with the Mafia and people buying up employment like Rodger Scott and Pritchards and all their bad country non UN clients like Jack Nelsons Haitians starting with his clients in U of M apparently knowing Simpson getting into U of M SU and Cranbrook development

Their contractors came up with my Mack and their Thomas and Vannis making our house bigger so they could move in around it with their new backgrounds buying into NY state.

I assume all of Swartz Street joined in with Ambrose Mack Trucks and their close to my cousin Jazz bar and Case and Turkish builders. I believe my best pins my dad just bought one a sword shaped pin (I have the matching one for the back of a saltire shawl) a purple and brown stone and other silver jewelry was given to Ozel and Karen to wear that my dad wrote me about as bing for both me and my mother...they even stole the letter about it while Kip Shehadi Capps and her moving to clearwater witches from the Con Can Studios moved here to rob me. They were right in my first bank as soon as I arrived to steal al my inherited jewelry that I wore every day since I was in Cranbrook. (it was the 80's by then.

My father in law even had my storage in West Palm opened to give Ozel and Karen Ambrose Scottish jewelry to go with their phony ancestry including a lot of drug dealers joining the Thomas cocaine dealer that was Cocaine dealer from Lawrence or Ironton Ohio in the 70's early 80's that was a Reverend in a Detroit Sailers Church and probably came back to help his wife murdering friend rob me further with Nelsons in New Port Colony. A historian was part of the owners family there. I think Jack Nelsn or one of his cousins was living with a younger Galante to lead the robbery and watch me chase my mother when they started their laser talker noise telling her she was invited somewhere for tea and I had to go running after her.

A real SU Dome Carrier Mott fun village while they make future mafia students from all my aunts in laws new realted Luccianos Lucci friends in movies, All of Jacks friend Oscar Krashers movie clients from his Madison ossibly NJ and Atlanta Gallery and the Bagnasco (Michaels? Echerd Genovese Penny Genovese Randasi or Randesi Montreal and NYC Dock relatives moving south as Englsih Irish and Scottish thanks to Jack Nelson and his Haitian money and Carrier and Motts and other private school owners and especially their sports and domes following my aunt and Uncle who started this against me as fencing instructors at Flint Jr College where Jack a left handed fencer (no target) was also a champion as was my aunts Swanson first husband (Swedish) fencing champions.

John Vanni and my cousin Bob Warnock met through Sefagrocery stores (There was a Mack super junk yard in Detroit my father in laws Nartonis family, his family had a Siamese doll maker wife...another Serbian or polish relative had a huge hospital cleaning company in Detrit I guess they all possibly started out at a Catholic Cathedral in Detroit together with the Bagnascos One ex priest catered at Cranbrook he probably continued catering with my cousins when a Barbara Young went to Cranbrook after I did graduated in 77. The only one going to reunions with my aunt Isabelle as me I assume.

Jack or some of his family also helped wipe out women and their family's around scottish settlements like Oberlin College. In laws forming a tribe to take Womens property to had to sons or cousins in hard times, jobs promised in the south by Vanni and Thomas investors with Tansleys and my sisters employment and new companies formed with foreign investments.

They had the social life starting around museums here and in Texas where the Thomas were backing Nixons then Bush's. after meeting Kennedy PR in Arkansas. Don Robinsons gallery there still represents Rodger Mack and other U of M people that met Mallory Simpson and her family that for some reason had to make my dad a factor ownere and my cousins the relative of the shipwright while SU set up a whole education department for witches looking for their roots with this false Nelson ancestry right in Philadelphia where my dads cousin Gordon Simpson a Mummer and Yachtsman must have met Jim Young and his Mahon family in New Orlenads and other MacDonald writer friends ossibily even the one that helped his wife right Vampire for the Scientology studions that was related to the Physics Rice family SU.

Lasers from Theatre, movie making or Art have to be checked out at the Physics dept. The mormons and Jack in attendence put on a huge laser show with their Mormon Palmyra mountain.

with sons and daughters of professors and and their secretarial girlfriends that came here to have fun and hide out together all during their professors time at Syracuse University.

They then joined in investments with a Ponzi that started in Flint and Hollywood taking my dads names and making up a MacGregger family and then another Mack Irish family from my dads sea captains and shipwrights.

My cousin Glenn Tansley became Job Services director and probably part of the Yachting community and then helped rob me of all my collections and my inherited from my uncle and parents collections. This after my father bought the house near Court Street (best part of Flint MI, severn gravesights in the Chimes section of Flint Cemetary and then built his own house on Miller Rd where it joined Swartz Creek the best part of the Flint Suburbs. He had to follw his brother who was in the Irish Guards because Germans or Irish Catholics IRA had destroyed their N. Ireland shipyard and home and property in Australia that was also grabbed by my step cousins and cousins to bring more of their not as well educated and broke relatives to this country to lie for Nelson and Harrotunian Alderman false genealogy. It was then taken over by all of Jeri Nelson and her friends and their play fellows hiding out in this area with their married boyfriends and joining a lot of electronics people driving their relatives and property owners that this Investment ponzi wanted the genealogy or property of to go with their new British background.

Nelson genealoge joined Bishop AP area reverends Nelson and my supposed friends and my cousin Bob Warnock, Karens father's friends in Mack Trucks and her mother's Bar ory that they and the cousin that started stealing my inherited things for them Glenn Tansley had the money from the sale of the first house my father bought for his mothersecond house he built in the best part of FLINT MI (Court Street) my fathers friends already hoping to stay to look for housing when Flint MI auto and homes value fell.
I believe my aunt and Swansons at CAA and Nelsons at CAA Harrotunians at St Lawarence began to be part of Alderman Hospitals and nursing homes and med businesses of my in law Macks and their Detroit family.
I believe my aunt was going to work with Pritchard and other Haitian and foreign clients and hve my mothers address and the several outhers it had been over 16 years Oriole to Overton to ? New Port Richey with other business usiing Holiday names...to aid Galante and Bagnaco additions to my cousin Bob Warnock and his Son Eric Allen Warnock being added to my ex husband professor and sculptor Rodger Allen Mack and Thomson to Thomson and Thompson and medical research people in this area and any money the Thomas's and Macks donated to Cancer funds.
There is a film I like Ls buenrostro( A Good Death Beats a Dull Life. Most elderly would like a nice home run by a family that could include even the dim members in a nice taking care of people in nice circumstances and locations. They might even like the fast poisoned wine and beautiful funeral. They did not mind the owners taking all the family fortune apparently after making sure relatives could not reach their clients out or in the nursing home.

This is like the Alderman Community hospitals here at the time I came down. They were advertising a resort like nursing home that turned into a prison.

This family has been able to isolate my son through private schools that want money from these people and students of dictators and mafia with money and contacts to help them move into warmer areas . They have stolen my transcripts and my art and craft work to hand to relatives to show how they are a artsy and creative family.

There should be laws preventing ancestry and art and property thieves even if they are family from working with takeover familys like the Sefas Blacks and and Vani Lodi O Bells getting out of food and into people control. Especially when they can kidnap everyones money and not kill by a fast dose of wine but with attrition in nursing homes to hasten death and grab homes to make into small nursing homes run by the 'family'.

This was started by Jack Nelson and my mothers brother for his cripples children and a cure for their disease and it was continued by greedy relatives that could use missionary and charity planes to travel with long missionary backbrounds added to their history (my dads shipyards and my dads cousins salvation army relatives, being taken over by my aunts cousins and German stepcousins as Flint and the Mafia relatieds of my aunts Italians and my in laws of my ex husbands Polish mafia and Serbians moved south around my parents.

All the little social clubs involved as well as dance halls and teachers were led down here and like some of the phys ed people dumped to become spouses of people with possinly ulterior motives possibly why they followed the Luccis into Gyms. Florida gets people into three month jobs and when they don't have work after the tourists leave they are dumped. I imagine it is the same while even the US govt allowes
GM and other countries to take in foreigner because they are not safe in their own country that become cheap labor replaceing their old union skilled labor...taking nat. guard and their jobs after they got their worthless college degrees to go die in countries that will never stop fighting.

Rodger Scott according to articles on him on the is now interested in Education employment Representation in California....from attck people while in education jobs in Florida? Schools in developments owned by foreigners that finally married into the USA and stole someone elses ancestry for some tartain over their door?
Sorry this is not well written still have not bought that computer that corrects I still have one with memory that is wiped out when my cousins and there telephone present and retired workers mess it up.
I assume my son had to be one of the relatives in garbage, bars, or cleaning up a grocery store or school by all the around private school investors all now using my ancestry as my aunt Isabelle or Barbara Youngs. I would liek to know what he has been married off too that he cannot mention the name of. Swartz Creek, Swartz Street or Ohio Serbian? Turk Indian Capps everything? One of the women who just had to live in Clearwater Ambrose, all of a Sorority in Flint MI that Nelson's made up ancestry for so they could marry their dictator or foreign student that will being them South to slander and wipe out or murder?
Thank you Karen, did you have to get Karen divorced and married off to a Holiday Inn manager to amuse all the ancestry changers in your mothers bar? My rat uncles and their Jazz friends.
I have had two doctors nurses try and tell me I was dying, I went to a different office out of town and it was false. My son has had three attempts on his life to 86..I have not been able to contact him in 24 years. I am sending things to a Nelson address as if they are friends in Syracuse and I don't know if my son is getting the toys or money or if it is going to Nelsons, my relatives who worked with them to ruin me and my son or a commune in Texas or NYC that is busy making up ancestry after my son was staulked all through his education to make sure he was not a threat to a huge Mafia Mormon Catholic investment in the south and Tarpon Ponzi that has been making millions for my relatives involved and which may crash with the rest of stock soon.
I want to know who I am writing to with no return my son who is too scared to write or someone taking his place after he was uneducated and attacked by people wanting to make my parents and my house in New Port Richey one of their Scott Pritchard home nursing home while they stole the inhabitants (my parents friends) ancestry. Mrs Nelsons friends in caretaking...Youngs and Bells from Detroit and all h er caretaker Nancy Hoffmann (Jeri backed by mrs. Hancock and Bishop) caretakers taking over husbands for the house to sell..with the RE end of their 'Sorority' fo working women over wives and the Carriers and Motts others with rivate schools as well as charity backing for their profit.
So son while the bodies are piling up here I am hoping you are ok and just being kept dumb about what all these educated people are doing with your names for World Peach. Know of any states the bagnasco relatives or Scott and Pritchard are not in? I need to move my things there if not myself while I decided whether to try and save anything at all for you or not.
I sure would like the storage money I have paid for 25 years while police help my relatives and in laws and cousins lsecretarial Lotherian witches rob us from the same storage. Whats in it has not been debugged for years now and I still can't afford to move my poor dolls and clothing getting to be antiques I suppose for my cousins to continue stealing while I continue paying. King and King Storage must be Ted Mack being given a ride by SU PR also? or King Simpson?

No comments: