Tuesday, September 8, 2009

No body no crime...My aunt and my cousin win my past and my divorce and my creative products painting and craft, writing

My ex family both sides refuses to prove to me that my son is alive. They still at my age almost 70 refuse to give me an address or SS (I have two one probably a nelson put on my ex husbands remitted tuition after they threw my son out of SU for non payment of bookstore bills by his father. After setting him up for some kind of room decorating to start his large bill. The same thing my sister in laws family did to her children while SU refused as did his father who lost the divorce on grounds of cruelty to tell me where he was. They also over a store PR told him not to ever talk to me. Someone turned on the store security speaker. My onw in laws family was also stealing my heirlooms from the time I went to Cranbrook. They were in the 60's by my step cousin (now a millionaire like all the other of the family that went into business with mafia money I assume bujilding this area of Florida with Motts and Carriers and other owners of priate collages that were met by my aunt and her mafia related in laws and the Mormon genealogists and trust breakers of Cranbrook and other Detroit private schools that started it by changing my background and ancestry Dads sea captains and shipbuilder for my cousin Bob Warnocks his son's middle name Allen like my ex husbands possibly planned from the start as a new investment family by a Alderman Deitz or MacDonald Nelson group of genealogists beinging in foreign investments and taking over nursing home and medical and school employment with Rodger Scott and the Pritchard foreign public relations firms...also my uncle Jim Young's nursing home owning Mahons.

They still to this day refuse to give me a address to make him my heir as they have already stolen most of my things and intend on him never having anything as it is no longer his ancestry but Nelsons. Started in Swartz Creek with other Czech and Polish that decided to go British with Karen Ambrose and a group of her fathers Mack Truck and home gambling people joining Karen Black and a Mansour Hamady relative Joe Sefa that used to hang out at the Scots house Flint and met my cousins family that already had started changing backgrounds with my aunt Isabelle Young to Swanson to Bagnasco's german step brothers family's McNichols Duffy and Gregg (Gregger or Greggor).
My best paiintings and collage, never seen by anyone except at a Harrotunian /Kathi Thomas set up at Thomas Chapman Gallery, Cazenovia College opening are still lost over years...no one at SU or my aunt Isabelle Young's and ex husband's familys ancestor and 'creative objects to call their own and heirloomtheft Tribe will tell where they were taken after they were removed from my first storage area then when I moved the remaining larger storage area in Hudson. The first had been cleaned out of all valuables only junk and cardboard left.

My ex's assistant that had already taken and stopped further jewelry I was making from bronze flashings years before set me up with a non show at my sister in laws new interest. My best work unseen except to move to a borrowed studio from my house (to get me out so his students and new girlfriend could have our pool to themselves.

It was really a Cazenovia College non-show (no one told me I had to send out the invitations) to get my best paintings and new large collages there ...where they would become my aunt Isabelle or more likely Kathi Thomas' (Lee Mack, Thomas Deitz) work forever.

They also have kept me from knowing if my son is alive 24 years after a falling accident in Montreal that amused his whole family watching him fall from a high scaffold after a hammer was dropped on his head. I believe laser and deaf/voice mechanisms have been developed around the Boyce Laser Talker by Mitchell and Bagnascos that have his voice on tape to be played by Nelson and Gregg Mormon Ponzi workers while they help bad or non UN countries medical people marry american women that can be useful their new false ancestry for dictators and other miafia to return again as missionaries or with them.

I believe Nelsons and Stinsons and these dictators returning would kill my son or have as would my ex husband and my aunts in laws. if they have I will never find the body.

As they are useful to all of the Alderman Mafia and Wendy Kline's mafia family that are now using my aunt Isabelle Young Bagnasco or even Wolf names and my cousins many charity friends and planes to be useful to Alderman mafia business nad my aunt Isabelle mafia Bagnasco, Michaels, Lucciano relatives with their Montreal and NYC mafia moving south.

Kathy and Barbara Anne Young think they are going to bringcheap rotton non 'doctors?) here for Alderman and Mack Vanni Thomas Nelson employment companies and nursing homes and med care centers while theyrun off to England to be treated free by English doctors: And after throwing a bunch of Warnock Young scottish old men and women out of theire stone apartment houses (that would be perfect studios big windows in front) after Nelson Mormons and Catholic genealogsits stole my ancestors to sell and were joined by Jack Nelson Mormons and a lot of other churches closing down in Flint...they came here to lie wutb
Harrotunian and Alderman Capps Nelson MacDonald Scott and Pricthard genealogy lies and sit and dab at my paintings from theirn new stdios while they try to attaract attorneys and doctors to marry themthat want them for tax deductions.deductions. Or have children with for more chidren to push around to yacht clubs and private plane use for their Hawaii RE hopes for Moloki or other leprosy locations with their Missiona for Leprosy or Missions for Scotland that will help mafia go back to Cuba and Sourth America with their new Walker names.
I want to know where my son is, my heirloom silver is and my paintings and pastels are. NO one had any permission to work as me or sell my best silver and my newest pastels and paintings from my Florida storage. They invaded my West Palm storage after thefts here and Kip Shehadi Capps a false friend that was introduced when my ex husband met Elaine Yannow or Wendy Kline and decided she would have every thing while they joined medical research developments that were working with Flint Doctors at the Scots House they decided to sponsor without my knowledge in Florida with no money, for over 24 years without money, while he was placed with family's introducing him to their daughters to join the new investment family with all the Vatican backed ex mafia money starting with Blacks and Lucciano's at Flint Jr College after they met Haitian doctors part of Jack Nelsons advertising clients or Swansons clients in Bloomfield hills. The Andrew Youngs looking for a cure for their muscular Dystrophy children of their model daughters. Why so many entertainers and models are not involved as they got into catering around pagents and charity balls and entertainments at yacht clubs and country clubs...My son was placed with stinson mormons or a commune where they keep children of GM workers from Flint after the town died they are paid to make up genealogy while kept from knowing what is going on as they are lied to as to whether their parents are looking for them. Presents sent are just added to a general fund or sent to Nelsons for their own use. I am never told for 24 years if my son received anything I ever sent and mail and official sources do not care. They do not honor insurance if I get it on packages or mail. Theft reports were never investigated just made a joke for Fergusons and their Bagnasco friends while millionaire deputies keep track of where I am for them so they know how long to stay in my house ripping everything up while they look for any gold or craft items to add to Toby Thomas or whoever has a doll house business. He probably has had a few families after being placed in a home with a girl he eventually loved with out of lonlinessand as far as I am concerned a captive of an mafia 'family' Mormon murder by attrition and false genealoy and helping foreigners fromrotton countries invest in the USA while making alrady US citizens ..suffer. It is also a bar club of men women who hate women now after divorce.. they have all banded under the Orange flag thinking it is still the old Orange that threw their wives and daughters off mountains into the sea. The Lotherian witches and goddesses international united under Jeri Nelson and Wendy Kline appear to believe they can throw anyone off their mountains into their sea of misery to get whatever they want to go with their new false ancestry royal and indian princess created by Nelsons and Greggs from Florida. All work from other states and fly back to Syracuse through Hancock and Bishop Airports using missionary and church and charity planes.
I want to know where my son is and which of th e horrible greedy research people connected with all these Harrotunian and Thomas lies are waiting to kill him after so many attempts at his and my life of the past. The Nelsons are crazy if they think I am sending anything through them to get on the Vanni Thomas Scott Bagnasco great new MacGregger Xmas give aways as usual of my stolen property..
There is no reason that a group of women living with or helping get rid of the wife of married professors and doctors should be able to keep my son off my insurance because they illegally worked with my Young relatives and Rodger Scotts Mitchell and Waller real estate attorneys here and Stuarts to rob me of my property, sell it and make up a trust they eventually will administrate adding a lot of handicapped children to my sons supposed trust I assume.

As this was done while giving politicians Nixon Bush and Mack political money out and making up a Senator Hoffmann for Jeri Nelson to play to make up CIA and FBI to help them, there is absolutely nothing I can do to find out if my son is alive or dead. One company in Tampa did find a Miller and Lennon selling my sons names for German ancestry I assume linked to my aunt Isabelle's step brothers. that was back in the 90's.

No comments: