Sunday, September 6, 2009

WAITING. WALKER ancestry stolen to help crippled, still not fair or just.

My cousins have robbed me all my life starting with their parents in the 40's and 50's then they moved on me by way of always present Nelson genealogy and other associated churches the largest being Missions for Leprosy and Missions for Scotland as well as the Catholic Charities that used my female cousins and their beautiful but dying children all these years for funds.

The same FL FBI that investigated Lockerbie (one on board probbly Christos Papadopolous class of Cranbrook Academy of Art 1863. One of my and my ex husband Rodger ALLEN Mack's classmates. The same FBI that recognizes as does the Sheriff Department 80's pasco CO my cousin Tom Bagnasco as the FBI. No one else in the country did but it does not matter here that he and my cousin interfere with my life and keep my sons being dead or alive from me.

I don't know how many disabled children they and their Tribe have but they are still keeping my best art work, shown in museums galleries and private shows to 1988 when they ruined my life after probably causing my divorce and the destruction of my sons life for his entire life.

I don't know how many men my cousins have married and produced children that had proper care but they have destroyed myparents my and my sons care and have to be part of a movement against present medical practices to get national medicine when all the rotton things they and my sons other family did to get their real estate and other business profits using their handiapped planes and contacts.
thjis is a note to another friend robbed by merrill lynch after his sister went to Scotland.

> > >
The person that is following in my footsteps, and passing my things out, appears to be my model (runway) cousin (with a lot of handicapped kids by doctors maybe) Barbara Young working with Nelson secretaries and Chancellors office Syracuse.
. She is the one who worked with Merrill Lynch, Waller and Mitchell, Rodger Scott attorney (in jail for forgery 90's Ithaca from Skaneatles. NY... and my aunts Missions for Leprosy and Missions for Scotland Edinburra, to steal my ancestry and money with my cousins and Waller Mitchell and McPherson Mormon . Don't know if she is or is related to the one who married the rich anti scientology attorney or not.Know she is working with Mafia Galante Detroit Gross Pt Farms....take care.

Everyone with or finding scottish relatives and especially english shipyard Waitings should beware of this entire Tribe that used up my family for Swartz Creek and Flint friends of theirs to find employment in this state that appears to have been bought by foreign clients of Rodger Scott and the Pritchards looking for suitable brides through nelson genealogy, Hollywood and college PR people looking for interesting stories and contacts of faculty, and Alderman Deitz and mafia attorneys. Isabelle Waiting

another letter to one of their ex bagpipers: who also probably had his ancestry stolen: Changed by third ave Flint Thomsons, Youngs Catholic Church and new Missions for REal Estate eventually in Hawaii
Re Barbara Anne (who I do not know) my Young cousin, formerly a Model like Jeri Nelson and still working with Jeri Nelson and other PR people to steal my ancestry, my art work and my childs life.
I would like my cousin, model, Barbara Anne, with all her crippled children to surrender all the keys to my house and storage and car as well as any Grosses and Ballengers have or any of the save Cranbrook (Simpson) , save Flint JR college (Motts) and Nelson (ex model and lying Chancellors secretary SU) who along with other near Bishop AP and Johnson's, Thompsons, and their Cranbrook ex student missionary familys, would stop writing false ancestry and get their Hollywood and music fasle relatives out of my, not her ancestry... (N Ireland shipyard, Sea Captains and Australian made up Parkhills.
Please ,get her. MacDonald/Kline writers out of my life with all their lying Scottish and English new Warnock to Walker,..away from my ancestry and property. They were brought here by Aldermans, Harrotunian and Pritchards to work with Catholic and Mormon Liers to make up new missions that also help SU and SU related Cranbrook related false ancestry and free plane use agents.as well as a place for ex and present mafia US and their Foreign help, to take over employment in the USA..

I hope Warnocks silver Scottish dress and jewelry he stole from me and my son burn him right to his bones.. I would like the new scottish Wallet Sefa Gedoes Gaeded and Galante to MacGreeger Young / Gregg/ Nelson made Scottish thieves... to tell me where my son is being dragged around to they hope marry children of enemies from their WW2 days,, Gypsies, Jews or Haitian? Blacks.
HeHe made poor and homeless to accomplish this little revenge joke and I would like to know if he survived... while they all became super churchmen by way of Cranbrook missionaires, Simpsons, Youngs, Wilson and and Tenslays big Joke over.............................................................................................................................................
Nightie in my mother's closet when I arrived in FL to see why phones not working: week before had to drive down. Regarding Barbara Young and other SU women hunting for doctors with ex Hollywood dancers ahead of me at Cranbrook and to Florida.
Barbara Anne who got all the Cranbrook invitations after she graduated 77 and started making CAA people her 'family' with my ancestry the sea captains and shipyard probbly with U of M PR and RE development Mallory Simpson.

She had an expensive classic egyptian cloth nightie (goddess costume?) with a blue ribbon through lace in my mother's closet when I came down early before I left with truck because my mother's phone would not work.

There were police lines when I finally got there and there had been some kind of rape the police would not talk about at mother's moved next door. The neighbor appeared to be trying to flatten the sewers with a pounding machine when I drove in.

Youngs or 'she' had all my and my mother's things in effigy as styrofoam outlines with ribbons (like presents to pass out) on the living room tables. To use by people with St Thomas Axquinis truck that followed me down probably, and were going to be there when I went off the road at Ft Bragg (my truck was to go off the road to avoid a laser fire across the road). I went through. with huge truck.

She had to be dating someone tall... I think Swansons were across the street as Youngs and are possilby possibly related to a Tim Haven that Cranbrook made sure I met by moving the only reunion I attended there in 88. He was also having trouble with stock brokers.

I need to find out if they murdered my son. Police Oct Nov 86, saidt he rapt was a black problem would give me no details...but the Nelson Institute Jack possibly used to get Mack and Vanni money was working on a tan pill.
I had a SU Institute temp job might be related to Thomas and Young researach doctors (Jacks Haitians from U of M. and .NPRichey doctors like Rowan also working on Travel with Cathy and Fergusons, Swansons, Hamadys-Mansours..MacPhersons Mitchells and Aldermans) while my apartment was being entered) Sellers roofers on hand possibly,

All of the people that were arranging for my death on the road had help from AAA who made up my trip. In Ft Bragg they booked me into a Bahii or other religion that owned a motel all were in picture with all white clothing. There was an opening right to a roof that went the entire length of the motel there was a fresh smelling macdonald wrapper. I left and it would have looked like I was too tired when I started back on the road. The gas place I filled up tightened the cap so bad I could not open it myself. I still think they intended my truck go off the road and a St Thomas Acquinis truck was to replace it (the one I went back to get a case left out or see if he had come up to the house to get it) a truck was there.
The truck must have left with the remains of my things afer I saw it. I had to leave a lot of things and tried to tell my son to get them to storage and no one would put the information through to him. (I hope he was not already dead when they tried to kill him with a fall from high place after being hit on the head with a falling hammer in Montreal) Big slapsides joke for Macks watching below...by Young and Nelson, Galane?

Elaine Yannow would not let me pick up my things at her house until Halloween day almost eve.

them and also the Nelsons and friends (one girl at St Lawrence with Davidson girl) had also had a party in my aparetment (Halloween party) that I had to pay damages for. $400 cost. Someone knew the managers there probably also Lillian management or Nelsons. McDunna police and Bakers and Baileys are heavily invested here also with Genoveses Galanetes Luccianos etc.

I am tired of this gang of female murderers, in their pharonic nighties busy getting married boyfriends to do their dirty work.
I and my son are tired of taking the blame for all the millionaires and their need for poor scottish people's backgrounds to be killed off by medical malpractice or careless help, to be watched for and appreciated by Mrs. hancock and her friends for nationalized medicine.

The Catholic Youngs and Warnocks and their friends the Thomas's and Nelsons do as they please and then I pay for it and get blame according to 'History' if anyobody was watching.

The Eaton that my uncle chose as a MacGregger relatives was a spy with the Jackson Civil War Office in DC . She returned to her octogon plantation and her relatives poisoned her.

When I complained to Dr. Marante who was my uncle Bill Youngs doctor about a attorney MacPherson leaving things in my mother's tax information (he came to the house) he said he was a good attorney (although a Mormon) I was h aving trouble with since my mother psychiatrist told me that were being troublesome). However, as my uncle bill is supposed to be deat and I have seem a spitting image driving around here several times (with long pony tail white only on the sides) probably down with the Reverend Thomas ex cocaine dealer in the 80's I wonder if all this is Greek Based from the Phyllis Bagnasco and Tom Bagnasco telephone companies also getting in on the laser talker and other Nelson and Harathies Everson museum work with their USF and SU Institute friends. While sending Rodger and his money to their cancer researchers. I want to know how my son is being treated and by whom.

No comments: