Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sept. 2009 (KBG source of laser info? paper stolen, including Finocchio Bill /Sid Deuch (Gallery) Father ex.KBG?source of laser researh info?

How I was turned from a Liberal to a extinct family person for the USA ARMY or NZ CIA or ISREAL moving to invest in the USA, with help of many Physics and science departments, and just plain mafia.
My aunts and uncles Isabelle Greenfield Young (Swanson Bagnasco possibly now Wolf?) and their German step brothers. My Grandfather married Nellie McNichols a nurse taking care of him (gassed in WW2) and her three sons Edward Greger listed with my aunts and uncles as his son along with her other sons Earl Duffy, Ypsilanti MI and Clarence Duffy, Garden City MI

My parents and all other real children were mispelled.

My grandfather's sister in Scotland was Flora Thompson of Dauglas Castle, Scotland and Mrs. Ann Nimmo of Fauldhouse Scotland. (Spelling from his obituary January 18, 1954) He was buried in Sunset Cemetary. My dad had a huge funeral as Chief of Clan MacKenzie Florida and my grandfather belonged to Flint Clan MacKenzie. He was supposed to be buried after the funeral in Flint Mi in Sunset Cenetary where my dad owned seven gravesites that the Youngs just had to have so they did not bury him and I was not told until the almost 90's when I found out the real addresses of my aunt who married into a funeral family that had taken my ancestry and made it theirs. They were joined by Nelson Genealogy including a man who was in Syracuse to continue it Jack Nelson until he was fired in the 70's when he came down here to destroy my ex Rodger Allen Mack for his sister and her father's millions to use in a giant Polish to British family and Art project including a group of men and doctors that pledged to make sure their wifes would not survive to tell on the ancestry changes. I believe Mormon Nelsons here and a Gregg that is possibly a short version of Greger.

Someone had to come in again to steal everything in my 'immiadate use file' insurance divorce papers, receipts of things stolen stolen again. The file is kept here at the trailer where it belongs. I have no health surrigate, keeper, no one has any right to any of my papers. I am choosing a health surrigate (not anyone in my family) as soon as I get my final wishes papers prepared.

There is no way to keep this pack of new churchpeople!!!Realtors, using my ancestral names: Using them (I realy do believe because of heidsight over 24 years and information that I had taken from the web, now mostly stolen...believe helped by John MacDonald Jr and his father John MacDonald present USA CIA. I don't know what the family of a former CIA 'Wild Bill Donovan' is or was thinking of all this but I think Buffalo was also interested in this town that appears to be worked in from outside in different states with different names by investors in Florida getting money from foreigners not in the UN.

The Macks had relatives in Detroit Nartonis (with a doll making Siamese wife) who owned a junk yard how the phones may have been brought in and combined with Rodger's friends also into ESP as Jack and my aunt isabelle and Kip Capps, Elaine Yannow wife of the Mormon Church stock broker in Syracuse. They could have been combined with old NASA equipment that people buy to listen in on astronauts???? John MacDonald and Christos Popadopolous both had radios (maybe old ww2 or computer) to communicate with their parents, possibly why they climbed the water tower?

Some started as dictators and students in Flint looking for nice wives with good backgrounds and possibly business to invest in as a marriage partner how genealogists got involved like the Nelsons that hated my dad for not paying for a dog I was given by a little friend Max apparently without permissin, they saw the dog in the yard every day but wanted its papers paid for over two years into ownership and my dad said take the dog. They apparently thought he could afford it. My step cousin Glenn Tansley got into this as a Job Services director and he was helping get my male cousins everything in the house away from me. They kept my sons whereabouts from me and condition for 24 years now. I am supposed to send Nelsons money and toys for new grandchildren I will never know the corredt name of he has obviously been married off to one of the female conspirators that were all looking for property and new husbands in clearwater after divorce or death, they wanted doctors and my ex friend Karen Ambrose and Karen Frost had already lead a path of changing from Polish to Scottish with my cousin Bob WArnock and a lot of people from the former Scots House Flint making everyone that woulc help their clubs survive my fathers sea captains and shipwrights. He was English had the best job except for Dr. Smith and they decided my cousins had to have everything. When my art work was good enough to show in a large gallery I had to be wiped out because my realtives were already using my previous stored work and my possessions in Florida or New York possibly already in a Mission they bought in Edinburra while on their way with the Ferguson Youngs to Hawaiian REal Estate I think probably buying Moloki because the Haitian Doctors Jack represented at U of M cured Yaws and they went on to Leprosy and Cancer.

As my ex's sister must have been working with galleries with all the new wiskey and sofeter alcholoic drings to be made with white lightening alreasy used by Tex our teacher at Cranbrook in the 60's I assume all galleries were given recipes.
I noticed and believe I remember that Sid Deuich?? Gallery in NYC where Rodger had one man shows after Madison Gallery NYC and Robinson Ark and now Texas.
Richard Rosenbloom was hanging out with a famous Russian chess champ. Clara Mott and Pat Robinson worked with a Russian Coreographer. And Sid;s father died sometime after I got a NetTV and I seem to remember his father John I believe was in the KGB.
If all of these people and friends of Rodgers got into the game of turning all of Jack Nelson and Kathi Macks friends part British or old British with a lot of stars in Hollywood that bought art work from these galleries they may have given information to the computer people involved as to how the Russians got rid of secretaries in the 60's...The Hunter artistsw that had a California actress Torchy Hunter knew one secretary dating a Iranian or Arab embassy person, they spent time in Rome while Torchy and I were entombed in a traded apartment during a garbage strike where water etc was turned off. I have no idea what they discussed but we ate one time at a famous Arab restaurant with them.

If all of these people had russian security phones installed just so the Thomas's could snoop dailey on people they wanted every thing of My parents and my house included then the lasers coming from what was then a different named road now 54, in front of a Sod Company where the Thomas onece at least cocaine dealer (he could not drive in FL had to ride a bicycle)..may have been why that beam hit below the dial phone on the wall. Some how all of this is part of Jack and his physics friends work with laser talkers and imitation voices Wilson Mitchell Ferguson and USF probably and the Insitute that jack got funded by the new MacGreggers and Buchanans (Rodgers millionaire parents) supposed to be for cancer (which I was not told Rodger had, he stayed in NYC most of the time with his sister for five years before the divorce and was not his old self when he was home...at all.

So of this is illegal work to get rid of anyone that was at CAA Syracuse or St Lawrence when they decided to shut up anyone who knew of the big art happening with spin offs of less costly re-bottled alcohol it may have been something that joined up those two things with cancer research.

Someone grabbed my son and made sure he had no money and was in Montreal where he may have fallen to his death while the Carriers and MOtts were happily bringing in all their friends with the new Sacco Walkers while everyone hired police to keep it quiet and help slander and destroy ex wives and family for all the families of the 'creators' at college with all the people who made money partly because of their position and who decided they had to make their whole family and themselves creative after Jack stole a paper from a class I took on Art as Business saying that creative jobs would be the only ones left after the comming recession.

I cannot get the spelling of the Deuch name in Boca Raton where (Sid) the gallery owner lived and apparently worked his magic here in Pasco and St Pete ready for its new Scottish Queens the former Polish, Serbian, Sicilian, Italian Chinese Phillipine all to German british sea captains and shiprights yachtsmen while Mallory Simpson and her Directors plotted the theft of names to break their trusts and build. With mony from everyne changing their names.
I think the KBG is haveing a good laugh at me and whatever John MacDonald Sr and Jr are still selling as DESMOND WAITING and WALKER to PARKHILL, NELSON SMITH AND JONES and new relatives of left hand N. Ireland/German British Baronets Wake Hughes WALKER.
At my and my son's misfortune. I think the CIA working with this Mormon Investment Ponzi possibly of Doctors that moved their reseach to Syracuse when USF could not give medical degrees because of scandals should be stopped.

My son is not a lab rat as my ex may have become while his parents were fleeced. I would like to know where he is. I would also like to know where my fathers remains were thrown so he would have no final resting place. While my relatives made sure they got the graves in Flint Chimes Section, seven gravesites that were bamboozled away by a pack of Rodger Scott and Waller and Mitchell and their MacDonalds working with my Aunts Young Bagnasco Michaels or my in laws Mack's going scottish and Irish and The Thomas family that appear to have started it with a Mall buy across the street from my childhood home on Miller Rd. Whre their beauty shop still is after forcing everyone across the street to sell their homes for nothing...one of the finest neighborhoods near Flint.

Rodger Scotts Landmarks buildings held the first FM station in Syracuse. Jack had a overpowered radio police tried to grab in the 70's before he was fired for injuring Sandra Lira in a movie.
Additional note Sept 20 2009
Married sister in law and Cousin allowed to rob everyone with their goddess group after my cousins and uncles decided I was not have nothing of my uncle Sam Waiting and father's Desmond Waitings collections. After my father had his prototype of a Colt Wilson gun sight credit given to someone else by my step cousins.

How many married men my sister in laws Sellers Singer, maybe Weiss deitz? others and my cousin a woman who carried muscular dystrophy Barbara Young who follwed me to Cranbrook Academy and Florida to steal all of my ancestors to sell along with her looks as my sister in law to a pack of married men that their scottish brothers and cousins can then take care of the sister and children of to make sure these two Babylonians with their caskets and stolen insurance titles etc are in their cat box...if they are following the Egyptian script they will even have a lelprosy cure not to be afraid of any consequences of all their meddling and attacks on my parents me and my son for all of their lies.

I am wondering if the Barbara Young cousin that I never knew (too small apparently when their father possibly was lined up by my father's cousins in Philadelphia (Annapolis connection) decided to rob me of everything for my male cousins with my step cousins that got into business with my aunt Isabelles german step brothers and her Swedish and Mafia second husband mafia related in laws moving south.

If it is a Minton Barbara Young now in this area I hope Mr Minton and his friends at my mother's orthopediasts did not set out to make sure her second knee operation failed and tried to get her in a nursing home at the hospital after she suffered much more than she had too when they did not watch as a pain procedure (a tube to take shots and constants tests without pain) was made useless she pulled it out (as every divorced woman I know also was allowed to pull it out) while the anesthesiologist went marching off cumming with the Doctor that had just split my mother's entire shin bone . She had to have the second operation when she was standing well at a Scots house and we might have continued on going there. My cousins and in laws apparently were not pleased with her appearance and someone made arrangements first to get to her when I was not there and drop her on the first knee and then make sure the pain operation was botched and never recovered from the splitting.

I hope that is not Mr. Minton waiting for my stinking cousins Youngs and Warnocks and their Mafia friends to come up and get rid of his wife and daughter while one of these scottish aunts still using my beautiful cousin for their free travel and re because of all her crippled or her sister crippled children to be used as props for all the charitys living off their misfortune that they have turned to a giant ancester theft (mine my ancestors) and all the damage they did whith a giant ponzi of foreign doctors and real estate scams performed on me by Rodger Scott and his and Dr. Pritchard main Street New Port Richey FL liers and thief RE attorney club.

I would like to know which of Mr Mormon Nelson and Mr Morman MacPherson ghoul aunts of mine is still stealing my and my sons lives mail and telephone calls things mailed to me to be turned over to their family of viking Nelsons and phony MACK Irish relatives and Phony German Gregg and Duffy GErman Booth Stewart Liers.l

While my ex and all of his married men and their secretarial trash that is still grabbing my sons mail and has been the only one knowing if he is dead or alive helps my sister in law by passing her off and introducing her with different names to men who have sick or boring wives to be passed on to her Martin and other Syracuse Stage mistress team. Taking Tarpon back to the British days of Mistress control in their West Pasco British territory.

Mrs. Lotherian Wtich and all your Youngs have you noticed the date, almost 2010, and I don't believe you are still catting around with all the doctors from rotton countries and Jack Nelsons Haitians realted to all the drug dealers and mafia down here having fun.

What a success story for the Womens movement...Mrs. Hoffman and her CIA
s Caretaker Scam and how to marry an idiot or cripple to get a house for your rotton cousins to sell while robbing the only people that had any decent background sea Captain and shipbuilder My father and me and my son who I do not know if he is alive for 24 years...for the profit of a gang of Jewish crap that owns a lot of business around private schools like SU.

Guess what ladies I am not a stupid liberal anymore. My dad was wrong not to tell me the horror stories of the Catholic Church, Polish butchers daughters and Czechs that had to get his collections for all their scottish oaf friends whle the mafia takes over the education and liberaries and anywhere else the disinherited by divorce attorneys whether they won or lost are still trying to have a life.

Cathy and Barbara Ann you make great Egyptian cats...hope you and your mentor Wendy Kline and the Aldermans have a nice Hell be sure to take my cousins with you.
My aunt Isabelle said the N word in class and I have been paying for it with my and my sons life for the last almost 50 years. She used my transcripts my addresses and my parents while hiding her own from me and my parents for at least 40 years....thank god, if there is one for Web TV.

Too bad all the crap (cousins of cousins)run through what should have been my property in Australia had to be running through crap Warnock relatives as my dads family....fpr a Simpson arranging for trust busting and real estate grabs with her Carrier and Mott firnes.

ms Sacco (SU Dome and stationary of the District Attorney Syracuse, where my complaints went) meanwhile was making her own bid for a Sacco Vanni Vins wall number two for her imitation Walker illegals probably if they went about their entrence to this country...but they will all be having their male friends children at SU in the future looking for a way up the ladder for 20 years and then a way out of their dull life into the Goddess Society.

TIAA CREF whitheld all information about my part of retirment funds for years as Alderman DiCaprio possibly Finocchio withheld divorce papers and made sure I had no financial statement while galleries afraid i would aske for one piece from every show as I could have for Mr Macks from Machofski's future shows while he had sex with his assistants in raising Hell witch Wendo Kline and her Lotherians, possibly in Mass if they were in New Orleans at Halloween while my uncle added in any slaves and Hollowood types to add to the false background he was making up as MacGregger with my Young relatives and his Mahons. Makes for good Rowan and Mansour travel by Kathi by all the vicious crap business and professionals that decided to have a CREATOR on board with lots of Photos for their rotton backgrounds.

Thank you all the TIAA CREF syracuse stage and Stein relatives that made sure i was told a handicapped person had been given my file to slow down to make sure any withdrawls my 'family' caused were dragged on until the stock went down.

My in laws had Serbians in the family that worked in Serbian camps thanks my attorneys for making me them and hating all this great family of rotton bad country people who are still getting americans to fight wars in Isreal and Arabia, East Indies and AFrica while they import people to take rotton jobs to take the place of the National guard sent over there to fight after taking up the government on loans for their education. I will be paying for two years of useless education I signed up for just before they said 65 free....until 2019 while my cousins cintinue to stop and start cars at will , computers and keep knowledge of my robbed of his entire education sons whereabouts while a pack of Jr drugdealer cousins and one full time cocaine dealer Thomas go reverend to get this mafia and thrown out crap back to cuba or whereever else they are going in missionarey planes or Mrs. Hancocks gay rights planes.

Great work I don't know who deserves more credit the KKK that did not like me having one black Doctors wife in an Ark Pinebluff class or all the Haitians and others that have been moving in on my life and family since Flint Jr College and a pack of Young Catholic and Nelson Haitians Mormons and Dictators took it over. While my cousins and Glenn Tansley that got them all jobs here in Pasco CO FL made their millions. All the women going out with somebodys boyfriend or heading to Hollywood needing colorful backgrands (backed by Lebanese from Flint I assume and Sefas) had already said they were going out with me apparently...then they got their Nartonis Phillipino relave a nurse caretaker or missionary or Hollywood or Syracuse Stage actress?. Sorry not me. They kept my medical records to be put with the same hole I and my aunt were to land in after my mother's casket was stolen. My dad had his funeral then his masonic friends that were to bury him in Flint took his bones to have SU or Haitian and Catholic holy water while they dumped him and all the original documents that Jack stole into the same fire probably at a Halloween party with all my uncle Jim or Rosenblooms friends. While they discussed all the medical and warfare experimentation they could be up to at the same time. free chimps.

I wish like all the reincarnation goddesses and witches that I would be coming around again. I would have liked to have had the life I could have had if Karen Ambrose and Karen Frost had decided not to leave Polish for all my cousin Bob Warnock or Aunt Isabelle Youngs ancestry changes with all the thefts that then followed when Flint Scottish drummers and Ohio Masons had to have my Father Desmond Walker Waitings and uncle Sam's collections and ancestors to sell for jobs. I hope NZ and the MacDonalds like you I don't. I don't like you in my ancestors Mrs. Sarah Nelson or Spino ...either.
If all of these people hated my work and then decided it was for my sister in law, were they alsof helping FBI and CIA also get rid of wives for 'good good witch' girlfriends...and like Jack Nelson the puppetmaster who were they? There is no way legally for the SA CIA to grab an extinct family for their use and persona making why was another country or countries (Lebanon) and their PR getting into employment control able too?
March of the Funeral Parlour owners getting into medical and genealogohy, food and social name changing.

No comments: