Sunday, September 6, 2009

Walker Waiting, false EATON Volusa/Confederate beef to Cuba false Young Davis Davidson Civil War and Australian genealogy/MacDonald NZ Parkhills? SU

Just as a note that has to be proved but seems part of the changing of the Waitings and Walkers to catholic and whatever workers brought to this country to be even cheaper help by the owners that started their investment and employment ponzi with Mormon Genealogists Nelsons:

I am reading a book called Guns of the Palmetto Plains by Rick Tonyan. I assume the Colt Wilson gun sight that the Tansley/Shanley Vins and Wilsons sold to I think the Colt used by the US army in the 50's or 60's (I believe they gave the credit for the prototype to my uncle Andrew Young to produce in his own engineering company. Refusing to give my dad who worked for GM but did the work in our basement (I was there as he was making my doll house brass---also stolen by youngs.
My Youngs made up genealogy for their new MacGreggers with Flint MI genealogyist Jack Nelson from New Orleans and followed me from Ark to Syracuse then FL stealing my things while making laughingstocks of my parents in Florida where they went into business with former Hollywood Mafia and galleries I think also inventing bootleg wiskey recipes.
Either way the Civil WAr had WALKER COLT 44s used in the area of Stetson College Volusa CO FL where Jack was making up Sanford and other false genealogy to include swedish forfathers with Indian Princesses.
TThe colt was used by Confederate Militia that was used to gather cattle for the Confederacy and also going to Cuba for some reason. I have to look up the page in the book. How they are forging Cuban relatives in Cranbrook and TArpon with all of my cousins CRanbrook Syracuse and St Lawarence people down here with a huge RE ponzi that has totally engulfed my son for his entire life thanks to the bakers of private schools and colleges waiting to do business with Hollywood CA and Florida entertainment and real estate...immigration also from bad or non UN countries including the Nelsons Haitian gods the cure of Yaws doctors that have gone on to cancer or muscular Dystrophy thanks to my female cousins and all the college development people they met to harass me and my son out of our property and money and lives even my paintings for their false genealogy sales.

My cousin Barbara Anne Young (hopefully not Minton?) Pinon and Jeri Nelson, Mallory Simpson CAA and U of M Wendy Kline must have a lot of professional woman that decided to grab all of my family jewelry silver and even my art work to working for them and willing to pass around to their foreigners and Real Estate family stealing my ancestry for NZ and Australia and anyone else the Nelsons and their Gregg friends use including famous peoples crap relatives.
If you say look up his address on computer! I have, the SU real estate or Ferguson on Young throw his name up on some of their empty houses in every state and hundreds of Theo and Theodore D Macks come up. None answer.

SU sent me a information request now that I have nothing in my account. I wish someone had been interested in my retirement or my sons when they with held information about my account as Did Mr Alderman the real estate money I won so my relatives and in laws could get all my mothey away from me after they worked with my attorneys for the benefit of my in laws and got my divorce over 1986 from 84 so I had to comply with tax and buying houses before I had any money and they could make sure it was a cheap house that I found that they could then use all their real estate information to first ruin my settlement money with Merrill Lynch help and then ruin the house and any other houses I had...as well as my cars. I hope all this NASA FBI and Professors and Doctors and attorneys preparing to dump their wives of 20 years enjoy their stinking diseased witches.

All of these Catholic and Muslim and new workers religions call for having all the children that their various gods can send them.

Would Mrs Hancock and her band of Everson Museum Satanics and Ithaca and Cranbrook goddesses please give them all a map of the plantation farm house of Stuart Mott, on top of the GM building probably and the Harrotunians can give them all climbing lessons to get to the potatoes.

No comments: