Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nursing home group starts Brigham Young Brethern combination with my Scottish cousins to solve problems of old ladies with large houses and property

Hay Chief Warnock, and Young...You have too much of my stuff in your Chief of the Scottish Brethern pouch. Get off my computer.

I believe my cousins from devastated Flint MI have decided to band together with military to sove the problem of police homes and scottish bands without places to live and their uniform by my cousin starting by declaring my fathers property the property of his new Brethern Scottish with help of his fathers Royal Arch Scottish taking over my dads Shrine and Chief of Scottish Clan with the help of a pack of Brethern Mormons that Jack Nelson decided to form to get houses for his friends and propes for several advertising companies that had to make Jeri Nelson and my sister in law Kathy LEE Thomas into the Adopted son of Brigham Young JOhn Lee with the help of RAF at the Warnock house in Flint and my uncles who all went to the Ambrose Bar and then they made their Mack Truck owners part of the Mack political party with a Mitchell group of Kennedy photographers and my dads Simpsons working with Cranbrook . Fl Jr College where my uncle taught fencing and my aunt taught a black singing group. When sick Andrew Young children contacted everytone to use the funds from their Catholic Charity and Hollywood Thomas group the idea that came up was run old women into my mothers house where they could be robbed and made into mormons and then be packed off to my sister in law and Alderman hospitals while all of my cousins friends and childrfen moved into their property.

To know what the Brigham Young people were charged with in Arkansas where they murdered for their new trinkets and horses you can even watch a free movie called September Dawn. The only one that was executed was Brigham youngs adoptedson John Lee. If you can't see what these people are about then you are too stupid to see how the Catholic Church Mormon Church and private schools conspired to do to a whole group of people that had to be wiped out, wives of college and wives of Scottish that let their men leave them with nothing but bills.

The working women goddesses that seem to like the idea of having my ex as their live in husband also needed to have houses to stay for their catering and real estate jobs so they joined my aunts and cousins helping the Mafia, who know how to get things don, moving south.

They captured my son years ago with Jacks false genealogy and I am presented with information only on holidays which are not acknowledged in any way back. I guess the Mormons would retaliate if I got an e mail as if I got a real present from my ex husband that was not expected to be given back to students or his sister.

The orange liked throwing woemn off cliffs in the movie Down to the Sea in Ships all copies must have been bought up by the new Orange Brether who also seem to like a little holy witchcraft on the side with their Goddess vengence friends.

No comments: