Saturday, October 18, 2008

CRANBROOK ACADEMY OF ART, ALUMNI Thefts of my silver Linens for your parties

Part two of above page:

The Hardings went to Maine now I suppose close tohe Hardings who went to Maine close to the Merrits I assume so Harding names in Maine and
Warren MA could be joined to their son in laws Sicilian French Royals ()theirs and my aunt Isabelle's fantasy family Stewarts at Wayne State and all related scrapbookers.who can't leave one photo un retouched after stealing them. 

My parents died after being punished for years in Pasco Co, for their ancestor, so my cousin Warnock and his Ebert friend could steal all of my father's things. They brught bullies from Scotland and Australia.

My parents paid for my education not the Macks (Mahofski Nartonis Allen Gedoes Gaedes Luccianos Bagnascos Galantes and Art Legacy gypsies now Walker,  MacGregger and Buchanan. Is Bobbie Mack now Effie MacGregger? Mr Ted Mack Buchanan to all his and Tom Bagnasco's telephone retired that have ruined communication between me and parents/son all these years? I guess the C in CAA is for Cousin nice they also brought back 40's RAF sons.

I was asked to one CAA reunion in 87...to meet Tim Haven so I could pass in the future great cleanup as his girlfriend at CAA in 62, actually married Gretchen Bellenger ...so tired of being blamed for everyone's mess.

My paintings, collage, pastels were exhibited in four Museums and National shows, small colleges.I have not been able to work anything creative due to attacks on my supplies house cars rlatives. by my sister in law's employment companies Thefts by cousins, their friends ex RAF, Irish Police Band, Ford Band, Flint Scots Band. Auntie and Thomas's wield BAD batons, when not using my silver at catering/reunions. Wonder if my auntie Isabelle will cater the Cranbrook 63 reunion with my stolen silver linens plates crystal.

My park sold in May, I and one other had to leave our cheap trailer space, no excuse...to miss reunion and plump up my credit..workof all of my 'relatives' Real Estate businesses, catering and their now fancier university friends. I may  have to leave in 63 reunion,can't pay more credit while the ex doctor wives hunt a new doctor. Secretary's (no doubt with MacDonald jobs) will be here get to sip tea with their silver spoon thieves in their matching pins.  

I have no pictures or slides of my work , all I assume passed out to auntie Isabelle or Kathi Thomas (Mack) to sign.and distribute. My ex had a professional photographer but he also lost a lot of photos and work damaged in shipping.  Yhe new big deals can join Jack and Jerry in smoking whatever is holy to Swedish Indians...holy smokes.  Joined no doubt by CIA that SU and others sent down to 'study' mushrooms in South American jungles etc and by Jacks Mormon and Gregg stepbrother of my aunt, also  Mormon Scientology/Syracuse Stage doing their thing with Mr Storch and his Martin... I assume here in the 70s for the Northman movie on Green Key. All those football players from St Lawrence. 

I tried tocontact my son with a birthday present . I could not get around around the Secretarial Attack teams of SU and my aunts Tea Party ladies hoping for an elderly rich retired Mafioso to retire with.

note:  In past when picking up prescriptions for my mother I sometimes saw another envelope with Waiting right behind it, (Eckard/Genovese stores)  I assume same Rx given to Eric Warnock who used Waiting name? possibly arranged byDr. Ebert who has been in this for the entire time. Excuse Mormons grabbed pills all the time to check for 'drugs'. There were three cocaine dealers on block no one looked there, one right next door.

far distant past, Ebert and a Ballenger (Bd of Ed and Ballenger Stadium?/employment Flint JC ) asked ifI wanted to drive to meet Sally Kirkpatrick ex CAA at a drivein.  I said ok (daytime etc. ) and we stopped at Mr Eberts while he changed clothing after picking up other person. I did not rust Mr Ebert who liked trick playing..for instance holding knives at my neck as achild when I was left at my cousin's house while my mother had appointments. I thought we were adults by then.

I had been up nights doing school work after drivinge my mother to clubs and appointments.I fell asleep in a chair while watching TV waiting for Bob Ebert, a program maybe. I asked to go home I was too tired to see Sally. That broke up my friendship with a Mr. Logan (away at time) who's father had been my aunts boyfriend as well as her going out with my dad and his brother Sam Waiting. I think Benadryl the first useful prescription.

Mormon Bishop Gregg used to break into the house and grab prescriptions saying they were illegal drugs some not returned.  My mother almost died when I was in high school because the lable on benedryl allergy drug was wrong.  She was sometimes wiped out by her pills. I try not to go near doctors or medications so they can't be changed by people going into my house. They were in again at my new address to steal the lock I bought for storage, low on funds because of multiple car problems including screws and tire damage.

New Orleans and Rochester Young's used Catholic Church planes. I assume with Ms Bishop and Hancock of Syracuse. TEx's girlfriend had catholic studio in Florence.

Jeri sent me a picture of my son to start sending money or presents thru her. Right after I traded away a doll house giving up on ever hearing him.  I had a dollhouse collection since childhood.Warnocks and Nelsons especially liked going in to wreck toys.

Women were getting druggedin Syracuse at a Irish Bar called Rileys (supposed work of an anti divorce jewish group called the Syracuse hit squad) possibly also the work of friends of Jack the fired, turned into Arab Turk Black Polish to Scottish Royal genealogy/trickster... for ex army men and name changers Real estate profits.Starting with Flint men wiping out their ex wives reps to get children to their own mother.

I am also sick of my aunts or her English step sister and all the women who joined a Flint and SU sorority and dance attack group,Lotherian Witches,h Nelson and Kline, heads of  Goddesses: I would like to know if my aunt had her own son killed or mine to protect theft and false genealogy. My ex husband was also being drugged and filmed I presume while he tried to injure me enough to get into a Syracuse hospital to be crippled as my son had a hammer dropped on his head, I believe by Jacks and Thomas Thompson (including Julia Thomson and her family doing false genealogy)getting Bob Warnock my valuables for his and Jack and Masterpol,/Davidson Sellers, Swanson advertising people props/photographs.

 I hope there is a Hell and the Vatican people that helped Tex from CAA and his girlfriend enjoy it with all of their university/scrapbooking friends.

I don't think my aunts gang would have her son raped by a biker gang and hung up in a police cell. I know they would do it to mine to protect their Florida/Nelson prop people.

No comments: