Sunday, October 26, 2008

Montreal gypsy church grabs my ancestors with aunts Mafia false genealogy

My son was forced into a Gypsy to British genealogy turned Everson Polish to British Satanic 'happening' in Art LeGacy's SU History and private schools , in forth grade, without my knowledge.  My own relatives appear to have started it before my birth because my dad had interesting sea captain and shipwright ancestors and no sons for many years after their marriage..  He was forced into that school by Nelson and Scott manpulation of Education in area and in New Port Richey, FL area, and California.  While all made money turning gypsys and other bad reputation countries into a Real Estate machine going into undeveloped FL and Mexico, central america.. for future warm retirement projects and malls. Also to avoid the warming and energy chrysis predicted by Flint Jr College and Cranbrook geologists and their NASA GM friends.

I am tired of trying to reach my son around Gypsy Capps and Nelson women who moved in on him when my dad died in the 70's (babysitting) afater his Thomas and Mack relatives talked him into being out of the house when my parents were visiting while they planned on stealing my ancestors and art work/writing to pass out and sign themselves with Ambrose Bar and my own cousins and step cousins getting jobs with Ferguson Youngs and other Catholic participants.

I have heard nothing bad against from friends or teachers here in FL. However,I am going to try to go to Central America where the people are not so liberal, (from what I watch in movies)where gypssies refer to crooks. My dealings with SU University and medical related gypsy is that they have robbed me and my family. Those University and my aunts Bagnasco related Detroit and Montreal Gypssies, that she added to her own genealogy, then made mine were Gypsy Mafia and ex if not present NY Canada and US wide Mafia now related to all the Mac gypsies I assume and a voting block.also now related to Swedish and Indian princesses..WHEW a stadium Mott and Carrier Happening I would like to be away from as it involves Walker names in South and Central America going German for Goddess cults also.

So I will not be trying to get any more information to my son past this day while this pack of cold Montreal Gypsy Mafia and their University and Scottish todys pay all their favorite artist manipulators in FL moving south bar bills to hang out with the Sirs and Ladys visiting here encourage. Vatican bad since the 60's with Tex and his Episcopal/Catholic Detroit and Texas buddies.

I have only Syracuse University and Cranbrook educators some gypsy to base my prejudice on, their attacks on my parents, myself and my son and our art and property.

The Tansley that was employment director here in 70's in Flint once called the Simpson's and CAA Nazi's..Their grandfather was a construction man on the Empire State building. He has given my ancestry to my Warnock cousin while making a million in the restaurant trade and making me the Nazi.

I don't know how much stock Alderman and Deitz and their allies had to buy to close homepage blogs but I know my son did not get a birthday check.  As they were always part of my ex husbands tax date's checks I think he may never had any of them while the chancellors office and Jeri nelson and Religion working with Nelson FL genealogy made up new family for a mistress only and Lotherian Witch only area where they hung out all the time with the FLorida Lords and Ladies of Hollywood and the World.

I had my new storage lock stolen I suppose Jeri gave the 100 to my cousins to get a storage area and start taking things to a commune or his own house with things I hoped to keep for my son or my own use.  How long can SU and their Perter Falk gang allow a gang of Ambrose black bar and cripples of the Young family keep people in communes while stealing their ancestors for crooked cops needing trips to Ireland to pretend to be either the IRA or Orange for their grant money?

I want to know where the students who lost their film house when my ex started handing out my things to his girlfriends as well as the nelsons and their Masterpol prop Davidsons and Klines and Sellers all grabbing things for their own children included everyone while Mr Mack tried to figure out which way to jump when not paying for Tony Caro's bar Bills I suppose the really rotton Adem Bailey and his rotton Bailey ass relatives joining all the deadheads my aunt Isabelle and her Mafia sister in law brought here to be my dads relatives so they can all chase each other and Mr. MacDonald works on his NZ and Australian hook ups with the glorious Sicilian Bagnasco and Galante's that won the war with their Sicilaian friends in Sicily...while getting related to the Hardings Bugliarello-Wondrich's supposed French Sicilian Royals, leading them to William the Conq. and his English Baronets with the help of Lord and Lady Film creeps in Florida.

Give me a break! I want the address of my son and I don't care how many pictures you forge I want to know he is alive around murder inc. going British with Sheriff jobs help.

I will work on this and put it in another place and I want to know if my aunt murdered my son. or if he is just stifled to protect all the SU and surrounding money in the projects...and mafia restaurant taking over everything.

No comments: