Friday, October 17, 2008

Flint to Mott School Sorority started Mafia name change at SU Cranbrook?

When all the ladies that just had to have my ancestors and my two sets of Sterling and all the serving pieces and all the boxes of linens my mother and I and dad collected on trips to Canada every year of my childhood (the only time I ever got to go on vacations or trips pre 17 yrs old (one trip to Hawaii to try and kill me and son off probably Ferguson and Bell relatives).   Did the third Ave and Court Street, hillbilly MI people including Thompson <SPAN id=sp-13 title=" Embers, Beers, Beets, Exerts, Abets, Aborts, Members" style="BACKGROUND: url(undefinedimages/bg_spellingErr.gif) yellow repeat-x left bottom; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; COLOR: #000" _backupTitle="null">Ebert, <SPAN id=sp-6 title=" War nocks, Warlocks, Wrynecks, Warlock, Airlocks, Oarlocks, Wryneck" style="BACKGROUND: url(undefinedimages/bg_spellingErr.gif) yellow repeat-x left bottom; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; COLOR: #000" _backupTitle="null">Warnock everyone Julia Thomson (Thomas by now?) and Thomsons FL; hire Sally Kirkpatrick's husband from Flint MI to be chancellor when they bought into SU to change all of their backgrounds? Flint, now Mott Schools Flint the Motts also knowing Karen Ambrose Cooper Anderson after she met the name change club in Alaska or at the Druid goddess meetings in the Flint cemetary's? Then were all the people that flunked out of Flint Jr College hired here in Pasco Co by the Simpson and Thomas businesses? Mitchell overlords? to pass out my things and money they made by inviting ex Mafia to join them? by ator's children brought to this country as students that could not have been here any other way.

Does this Sorority they all belonged too first in Flint that must have had Mary Mack join when she worked in Flint (Workers remaining in Flint ( Mary Mack was antique buyer and used them in store fronts and store displays-). The boyfriends used the Nelson Mormon Scientology to find wives with position things or ancestors to pass on to their children as their own? How the Tansleys and Wilsons starting business on the Water in Clearwater or Tarpon then got away with 40 years of keeping me in a house while my aunt isabelle played me in my ex husbands sisters circles with architects of private schools, Setting set me and my son up as the bad guys, walking on the picture after their  bad records, bad company, and my aunt's use of my transcripts and art work and possessions.  This is how they made Jack and Kathi Thomas's Polish Serbian and Sicilian friends of the moment British, mostly Irish (no extradition)? Bad rich guys of Miami and the world could off to Britains and its Lords Sirs and Ladies (benefiting their own 'castle' houses and the Vatican foundry businesses that Tex and his goddess scuptress girlfriend, (who has work in one of the Episcopal churches here in New Port <SPAN id=sp-20 title=" Riche, Pricey, Rice, Rich, Richen, Richer, Riches" style="BACKGROUND: url(undefinedimages/bg_spellingErr.gif) yellow repeat-x left bottom; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; COLOR: #000" _backupTitle="null">Richey)? I suppose Rice is also a diritive of Richey including Richard Rosenbloom and his millions in electronics thrown in from New Orleans, is he Larkin here?

I have never been asked to only one <SPAN id=sp-22 title=" AA, CASA, CAVA, CA, CAMAY, CLARA, OCALA" style="BACKGROUND: url(undefinedimages/bg_spellingErr.gif) yellow repeat-x left bottom; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; COLOR: #000" _backupTitle="null">Cranbrook  reunion, I now assume to make me the person Tim Haven was going with at CAA not Gretchen <SPAN id=sp-16 title=" Allege, Allegro, Baleen, Blender, Allegory, Balling, Alleged" style="BACKGROUND: url(undefinedimages/bg_spellingErr.gif) yellow repeat-x left bottom; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; COLOR: #000" _backupTitle="null">Bellenger who was married at the time? Tim looks like one of the other couple at my aunt Isabelle Greenfield Young's Swanson wedding possibly a relative of her Photographer advertising first husband?

Did he get that job he was after at Tampa General? with the old Everson Doctor and their lady crowd? She by now has my mother and her 14 Bridesmaids (that was my mother's veil in her picture 'borrowed') now with her face on my mother.  I don't trust either the new laser talker phones my in laws free experimental telephone with the drug dealers and their civil war re enactment group they sponson talking over it when I made calls in the old days or photographs which have become the expertize of Jack Nelson and his new part time CIA friends in the World after he and John MacDonald started this and added in Cathy Thomas's baton coach from Cleveland moving in on Merrit Island and Harding and MacDonald Maine summer art groundswith Storch and Nelsons doing Hyannis and former Duke Island.

This is one group of Liberals finding background material of the dreaded WASP to use at their skull parties.

I have heard about awful fraternities but I think these babes topped the football players and rich kid fraternaty at SU and other schools involved.Bet they all get married in Kilts made for weddings then down to the Saltire and Friday nite dances in FL and Texas, the hotel thee was MacKarthy I guess now also a Mafia Name for Hollywood extras.

I bet it all started with the Nelsons and Syracuse stage over watching all the football players be extras in 'The Northman' six million dollar star film, filmed on Green Key New Port Richey in the 70's the Nelson Mormon Living or moving to the key.  I guess it should be get to be 'Irish Key'.

If my son can come over and get some ofmy things when I am home or at Storage (both my car and my trailer just had a lot of things to fix) I promise I will not ask him anything except how he is. If he is alive after all the things the drug dealers I am sure working around this group did to both of our surroundings and medical people around us and any money needed to toss for the beautiful people.

Where is the transcript of my divorce where my ex husband admitted everything and Mr Attorney Alderman said I would never see my son again? I wish I could just take it off the air and then say put it on this site where the copyright can be ours.. as this homepage is doing.

No comments: