Thursday, October 23, 2008

Looking for son while Auntie and Lombard? friends look for their 'Spanish' houses for nursing homes

I think all the Irish/German Scottish new ancestry that my aunts and Nelson friends are writing still go back to the Thomas and Mack nursing homes.  I am sure by their time their German ex English/Irish, Indian Princess are all found they will find lovely old houses in countries and Islands were they tossed the Spanish for English now tossing English for the great new medical mafia Italian and Serbian, Greek Philipine started around Cranbrook Academy and Flint to find houses they can possibly claim free because no one can afford to run them by their 'ancestry' claims.

When a doctor recently was a little concerned with freckles in my eyes I took a good look.  I have had trouble in the past with having to freeze both sides of my mouth for teeth etc.  I looked and my father's very blue eyes are a ring upon which sits first Green the brown freckles.  I appear to have my father's eyes and genes maybe a start with my mothers landing on them and the combination sort of attached here and there on the top.

My mother's family appears to have decided to add my fathers ancestry the same way, deciding who will be on the first layer and then switching the layers.

I hope a picture of my son is not one of him (After being taken to either Scotland and a castle like Mission that was my mother's home before they came to the US) after meeting the daughter of a Genealogist Stuart Waiting first England then moving to an area where Mary Stuart lived and telling me my dads steamer tickets to the USA were my uncles (large difference in amount of people). All records of his  e mails and pictures sent to me are gone as well as the  copies). It would go with the Stuart Booths my aunt isabelle helped go from Polish German to Scottish German I assume with Cranbrook trust busters.

So many Walkers in Central America too. Why the tortoise comb someone gave me that I did not have occasion to wear was worn so often by others all over Spain and possibly New Spain?

I still have no one sending a address for an attorney to contact my son should I die...68 and very healty but human.

I still have not had a reply about replacing a doll house I gave away with either a Fisher Price or Dora house. Hope they make up their mind by the time the new Penneys catalog (very slow this year) comes to Pasco Co FL.

Movies watched with interest recently:

'Bless it on Fidel', director Julio Gavras 2007, actually of interest to me regarding Chili estates (trusts grant breaking to get them?)

film I mentioned about nursing home in Mexico will be here. Los hijos

Theo if you read any of this I am getting a small maybe downtown storage to move things I plan to sell 'ordinary furniture' like sofa beds' if they are still ok. So I can reduce price of storage while I am gone.  It is just a picking ground for Mormons and Warnocks. I could try to get picture phone next month but expensive library CD disappeared part of series expensive...etc. Same thing happened before.  Lots of writers of genealogy this town and scrapbookers.

No comments: