Tuesday, October 21, 2008

MACK, WAITING should not be of interest to TAX People, Judge Donovan made all decisions for Alderman

MAC DONALD, DONOVAN< TAX: WAITING nothing to do with me or my son. 

DIGG THIS: Go digg up dead Judge Donovan!

I don't know who you are Mr. or Mrs. Foucault's Pendulum, I don't know God or Jack Nelson's Son of the Devil, never been introduced. Go Chase God and his aeroplanes. 

I don't have time to read all on the web now being written about my personal journal that someone else put out on the web: Nervermind, correct my two year journal.  Judge Donovan said he did not know Art Tax Divorce areas and just left it you keep what you have (Rodgers business with his sister, apartments studios and collections from artists, I keep whatever I had left after trying to get Rodger To house to sort things or my son.

So, I assume the male Gedoes, Gaede adults, now old men, were the ones working in a Serbian Camp and the other children just did jobs like plowing in  bodies.

I don't like the hiring of Youngs and Police bands, and handicapped and Jewish shits from Miami, or my uncle and aunt's Young Ferguson, Warnock, Ebert, Young Bagnasco... Mansons being guards of my sons whereabouts.  Nevermind, making my parents ex friends (those in their remade 40's 50s etc pictures) also guards of my son while they use my personal property for Charity and Catering.  This is all sowe can't mess up all of their Mormons and Scientology, Catholics headed back into Germany: Flint and Syracuse, Montreal ex dictators going back and forth in Mission planes.

I have been saving Interesting and damaged things (not fast sellers) for my son after asking him to help me sort them for years: While a pack of cheezy new relatives and Warnocks, lazy police and tax people, wait for their share and the FBI and CIA watch and use genealogy for their own uses after NZ and Australian MacDonalds made it available for them. 

I think the DA of Syracuse, Sacco of the Dome 80s and the FBI Tampa should be Fired as well as the Bush phony CIA Walkers.  Go check out their taxes. My ex paid a lot of attorneys to buy things in advance and make sure his Sculputres costs and my painting costs when we were both showing in shows.  My Crafty and Scrapbooking relatives did not get over walking into my house as the new Scots House to park their butts while they looked for non existant FL jobs or found cheap houseing while they tried to sell houses in Flint MI after the Motts hired robots who didn't need cars.

My son was in 4th grade when Art Storch and Art LeGacy SU history and Syracuse Stage decided to use up my and my son's life for their genealogy and theatre money from my ex sister in law Cathy Thomas and her band of Architect and Doctor bloodsucksers.

Go to hell.

Syracuse, Wash. need a new SACCO, SELLERS, ALDERMAN wall, right in front of their lousy Dome/Advertising, Sports building. Built because of Syracuse Stage, Psych, Theatre as Religion....

Note: I have had money to keep records and hire people to do my taxes while I tried to paint, write in Florida.  My son was kept in silence and in poverty and had to do what he was told by a pack of bitches that controlled his money. I hope they enjoy their Gallerys and mingling with the beautiful Sirs and Ladies of another country and all their craft friends bitching about what is fine arts.

This Blog will be closing as common property..anyone who thinks this is a mean two years of blither will please remember my parents were run out of their house, had medical equipment fail and shock them, were chased around and had unwelcome relatives dumped on them while Tansley hired MacPolice laughed. My dad was an iffy cancer of the throat and they took too much of his throat and I would like to know where it went after dirty medical area tricks. My mother was used to try and embarass me when Rodger was made a Head of Visual and Perfoming arts, she was locked up for biting down and cracking her ice with her teeth and having mormons encourage 'visions', run in she was stripped and someone let her out a door where a Suncoast newspaper person (Lombard owned and SU ...Young Mahon Nelson RE encouraged?) was ready to take a picture and write about her running all the way home naked.  The vision of Lisa MacPherson comes to mind to me.

NOONAN: note Elaine Yannow who had a Mideastern Folkloria Group, members from local WYCA (Deitz a sponson, closed it) introduced us to a K Noonan from Watertown where my aunt did her banana's on her head, Guatamala style dancing in a club until her step brothers and friends yanked her out.  I don't suppose they are now the old reformed British Gangster Noonans to join the Wayne State and CAA Booths and Stewarts in investing in private schools and their clean up squads as well as Catholic Cleaners and Mormon Scientology?My aunt said she helped Wayne State booth in laws go from Stuart or Stuart Polish German to Scottish German while her sister in law added in a lot of ex mafia NY Montral Lucci Lucianno gypsy's to add to Art Legacy's money making and charity/catering schemes for art projects.

Really tired Mitchells SU Religion, Waller and Mitchell, R Scott Pritchard...

tired...I am tired of Mormons, Catholics Mormon Scientology and NZ and USA film making and their money holding my sons whereabouts from me.  And making me send anything to the Nelson House on comstock which in later genealogy will be their first house on Euclid and our house on Euclid switched.  Where's the kiddo and all your medical investment jerks keep away from me.

No comments: