Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tired of Nelson's use of child against me, false genealogy/ final entry

Dedicated in anger..to the Thomas, Nelson and Judge Donovan who appears to have written the Mac Donovan the wife and child don't get benefit of anything won ever again...to MacDunnas and Baker, Nelson advantage. Mormon and Mormon Scientology new Royals to sell.

Was Jessica Nelson dancing as a Chippendale in New Port Richey, while staying at my mother's house with Thomas Ohio and Swartz Creek, to Thompson Thomson Eric Allen Nelson for Rodger Allen Mack, Harding, and Bagnasco new Royals? (Mormon and CAA SU Mitchell Religion, Catholic Young, and Scientology general Mission Impossible activity by Jack, Stein Malinowski and all funsters ex army with NASA ex Birmingham studios Safranic etc...ladies in need of silver girlfriends of Professors playing with the Sir and Lady set 70s to now Tarpon. 

Was it a remake of Jack Nelson's Film substituting ex wives while collecting their valuables? Could she pass for my son so they could save money on sex change for Jack and his Satanics CAA Ithaca and SU almighty movie?

I had an experimental pain procedure pre non essential surgery to avoid Syracuse hospitals. It delivered 1000 needles at one time on a computer device that I am not going into.  I wonder if it was used in one of jacks movies.  When I heard Jerry and Jack making fun of Mrs. Harathies at the last Christmas we spent at their house I refused to go back She was near Dallas and complaining about what jack was doing to here there and he was sitting there laughing at her describing his calls and mis treatment of her cat.

One time at one of Theos supposed very short three calls pre 87 - 2000 he must be scared to death, his voice dropped off and it sounded like nasel Jason Harrotunian.  part of Jacks Laser Talker experiments to be in two places or anywhere a telephone now cell exists...described voices on my line were supposed to be Police Engineering as were trucks at Camellia address.  People in trucks were Ferguson and a retired Physics professor from USF...Guido both meanings telephone?

Everson name changes Polish to British joke..with Lennons? Started in ernest at Yoio's cat litter show and party at the Holsteins (office of aging assistant McSherry) party.

I am finishing four month hell of manipulation by Catholic and Mormon genealogy to prevent me from disturbing Swartz Creek HS having their 50th reunion: Those involved belong to the SU Carrier Mott CAA background change and hang out with the Lennon's and Caro's Club. I could not ask Karen Ambrose Anderson where my silver is.  I assume two complete sets of Silver and serving pieces and linens were around. Many probably had on my jewelry if my aunt Isabelle Young Swanson Bagnasco, Karen Ambrose Anderson and Turkish Ozel attended possibly with my dads cousins relative Ms. Simpson U of M Development and CAA publicity. Only know about her through pictures of her and my ex at Krasner gallery. Possibly my cousin Barbara Young CAA 77? Silversmith, probably in a wheel chair.  All part of the Lennon/ Caro/ Everson Museum Satanic Crowd/ Nelson Mormon false Flint Genealogy started by Jack Nelson and his Haitian PR and advertising Clients U of M and California.Alsothe creativity study they started with Blacks/Sefa's to shadow my life. They also found a Saaranin to bust a trust saying that CAA could not build a new drive the Youngs were paid off with the catering the road workers.

A picture of my son and a girl who resembles the daughter of a Waiting Genealogist in England (Stuart Waiting). He asked for a picture of my dad in evening clothing made by my great grandmother. She had to become a costumier and open a ball gown emporium after everyone was killed Old Barrow in Furness, Eng (where their ships were)Shipwright Waiting in North Ireland. I hope my son is not being moved around Europe for Jeri Nelson, Bakers and Mormon Scientology;Mack and Thomas Bagnasco employment moving into every state with the foreign employment from rotton countries: Also with their dancing businesses for introductions to American Women?? Also to benefit the private schools that benefit when welcoming foreign students and introducing them to their ex mafia money and Indian money.. they can all do whatever is holy to their tribe during big reunions with holy smokes..

As Mr Pirate Alderman said: I will never know my son or his whereabouts in my life and he will be to far to get to anything when I die. Bob Warnock and my aunt Isabelle Young and cousins will pass everything I might have left out.

Who got the comb a Mr. Logan gave me in 50's? I was sending it back but it disapeared with a lot of other things to re appear later when me moved to Euclid Ave. Jack added in his Spanish friends Everson Museum, Dallas Museum and Spanish Army.  I suppose who ever has it again had it on at all the Everson Museum and Harathies and Kuptas friends places in Spain. I assume false Spanish Mafia related to the bit players and football players making the six million dollar man movie on Green key, when the Nelson's (also on Green key, moved in with their Polish to British happening in the 70's...'The Northman',I have not been able to get a copy. Aunti's step brother I now assume, Gordon Gregg, took over my mother and my house in New Port Richey, with Attn. McPherson and other people writing phony wills (not legal, I had to co-sign everything my mother post 81).

Genealogy by Jack Nelson/ his Haitian clients from U of M, CA, SU, FL, TX getting their British backgrounds (40 years)and Brits/ Scots from Flint could teach new 'relatives' in Dunedin, Hollywood finding their CAA African prince and princesses, Indian Swedish princesses with SU Religion Chancellors office stamp? SU waiting for their future 'related' students.to keep that Lombard,  Mott and Carrier money and Domes, Ballenger stadiums, Mack stadiums open.

Jewelry with amethyst and yellow stones my father bought me, stolen with Kip Shehadi Capps help joined the Silver no doubt. Kathie Thomas helped with her police hired by Flint's Glenn Tansley (step cousin). On board the Simpson, racing yacht or on board the yellow submarine of the Institute?, Police relatives saw my collage in Lakeland (Arab princess taking off her mask) showing a second time (firstCazenovia College) probably with my aunt or sister in law standing next to it.  My car was damaged to make sure I did not accept an award.

When is the next CAA reunion for ' I am afraid of being run over by a Ambrose Cooper Anderson Mack Truck; or pack of family tea drinkers who think I have a teacup left.

I have two sculptures left I would have liked to sell. The rest I was awarded when I won my divorce have been stole. I amended my taxes to save my ex $50,000 did not ask for a sculpture from every future show, I did ask for permanent car replacement, gifts vacations : in return my ex did a Rodger Scott, Pritchard or SU Peter Falk,and threw my son out of college with bills, no insurance, set upon by crappy Borats going Brit/Walker in Montreal.It appears hiring at SU and CAA went withWarnock/Eberts taking over my background and fired SU adjunct Jack Nelson (Rhodes Scholar/fencing champ with my Young relatives at Flint Jr College 50's.

I was afraid to use it my oldest silver it had purple and yellow stones.Using both combined sets with SU Collections and Dr. people I had spoons missing. I assume to take to SU collections to see what they were worth as tax relief or for cousin catering. Flint decided to steal the antique or 50's sets for the catering relatives shadowing my every movement/offering free rides in their Catholic Charity or Calif Polio Thomas airplane.Ferguson Youngs? Second set 50's stolen two years ago after 'pirates' stole  jewelry that went with it my dad bought in NI. Stolen from southeast Bank 86. I suppose the pins were on at parties at the Thomas beauty shop on Karen Ambrose,  Isabelle Young Swanson Bagnasco (living with ex sheriff Wolf ?Cousins? Barbara Young CAA '77. Are they still traveling Europe making up ancestry,private school, ex? Mafia Montreal. Dragging my son along. I have not been able to contact him 23 years around sister in law Kathi Thomas and Harrotunian Armenia and Turk lies and Alderman's investing in Mafia Restaurant/ Pirate Hospitals  Jack was fired for injuring a student and made the theft of my life and my sons his work.  He turned Rodger over to Triangle studios to a pack of  money thirsty Sirs and Lady's all looking for funds from suckers tohang out with the Sirs; so out of work actor/waiters can recognize them while paying for professors and their latest secretarial and ex doctor wife salmon catering supplies.

Cranbrook had no right not sending me any newsletters about their new Beautiful people/ FL and CA, Nelson and Simpson while waiting for all thenew Brit Students actually from bad countries looking for US women while advertising companies profited. Grants were handed out to part time CIA to bring all of this about (Bush Walkers?).Maine Harding and Mack (Mary?) went international with John MacDonald Sr then Jr and their army friends and CIA. Sr.helped develop CIA from Strategic Services). No time to get into the Young Eaton lies in New Orleans.

Our neighbor in Bradford was in the US Dept of Aging. Her assistant (McS)had previously wrecked my child's room (or whomever she left key with leaving used prophylactics all over his toys) when she was supposed to be house sitting.  She was in Cleveland to watch the fun apparently when he was given three months of Pennicillin at his grandmothers house Lodi injected by one of their awful nursing home foreign doctors. He could have died of shock.

Will Mott Schools and SU and CAA also have a ton of students related to the Hardings?(we bought our prevention style farm in the city from the?) Mott similar area in NYC farm both now related to phony plantation New Orleans and Northern Ireland new Wake Hughes Walker hand baronets? Lots of phonies, it was lucky the Baronets were Johnson Jones and Smith...convenient for Lennon,Miller and Nelson false genealogy sellers. DuringYoko's cat litter concession at the Everson they partied at a politician neighbors: that night someone sneaked in and grabbed my old Beatles records to be signed, I gave them to my son. The Holsteins assistant had ruined my sons room before I guess she felt free to have sex in my sons room next door again when I was at the gym. 

 Program would not save without splitting this entry ...rest below until I can shorten all and put it on for free distribution different site..

No comments: