Tuesday, October 21, 2008

LE CARRE writer wife and MARTIN FL? Nelson Genealogy?

One of my favorite writers John Le Carre had a first wife ( )MARTIN. Possibly,  by now related to Art Storch's (Syracuse Stage) genealogy of his lady Ms Martin? maybe related to Dunedin Gladys Martin, my mothers Flint/Dunedin friend and her Winter Haven in laws Martin? Where Pam Carey (and daddys bank) met the MacDonalds and others heading to Saltire and Fri night Scottish dancing, best of nights.

John Steinbeck who visited Cranbrook and one of my classes with Jack Ramsey (wife also a silkscreener like John MacDonald Jr. also there). He had Hamilton relatives in NI that never got out of their houses to have any children. Maybe by now they are related to Hamilton Patterson a contractor my dad sponsored into the country during the war they stayed a few months and were successful in California. Maybe they met Case's Turkish daughter in law and Ozel's new husband's German related again by then to Armenian to Turk lies by Jack.all also then related to Ed Alderman then to Alderman and Deitz of Pirate and Southern Record Alderman and Deitz 72 force people out of property around Sarasota airport property.  Sorta like Flint, Yah?y ah...

. Was Writer Le Carre (Cornwall Eng.beginnings like Sir Carro or a Beatle?) first Martin wife also part of the First Wives club of Song Mountain Baileys and Bakers and Buffalo/CAA U of M...the world?.  I hope my death on the road leaving Syracuse, actually NC, after leaving a motel near Ft Bragg because a closet ceiling was just open and fresh hamberger wrappins, open whole length of motel made me leave. I then ran through a fire that appeared in front of me after 1 am that stopped after I went through (more laser fun like the three lasers on my mothers house from Dalton Sod, a Pappas house and a contractor's house (Boyce laser talker offshoot?) 

Joined roofs same situation at New Port Colony condo years later 90's. I think Jack living with a younger Galanti or Italian as his infirm Uncle?

Had I gone off the road was my death to be then some kind of March on Picasso's? from the Tracy Killum's (Kane) studio to women's gallerys in Syracuse and Buffalo?. Which Picasso? in Syracuse anyway? U of M Suttman had a few enemies at CAA 60's?  How nowMrs Hancock and Ms Bishop your FBI buddies ...who's bad was all of this, tell your tale and give up my son.

No comments: