Sunday, May 3, 2009

Correction Manes and Seiter addition Francis Ferguson English, Yorkshire

I started this blog about 4 years ago after having no legal recourse to slander and attacks on my property, thefts, taking of my art work, supplies valuablesto just list horror stories still going on 24 years after a divorce I won, after being staulked by my own relatives for about 5o years while they changed my genealogy to my cousins and aunts with Flint MI genealogy that moved to Syracuse then Florida with investments. I still have no idea where my son is and hope he is alive after being dumped out of SU, chased by bookstore bills to Canada. his remitted truition given from his father to whatever girlfriend was in the first companion running's child to take.

Attorney Sidney Manes moved in on my son's ancestry without my permission I know know he had to have some legal moves to make other children more enabled to use my and my son's ancestry for all the models and dancer's 'World Peace' ancestor change and investment movements with their Lebanese and other foreign students/professors and doctors treating the Ferguson Youngs Polio and Muscular Dystrophy..withtheir PR and attorneys (Flint Dancers a little older than my, my teachers, going to Hollywood in the 50's then investing in Florida with a lot of reformed Mafia after the Bagnasco's got interested in a project with my aunts English sister in law and they all added in a lot of Mafia names that my aunt apparently made a little closer to get money for medical research. Which landed them catering jobs and then they made it a save Cranbrook and SU st Lawrence Wayne State and private school project to get future students related to famous or infamous professors/talent involved or graduating from the schools..

My son looked at me after a few years away from childrens school as he walked out with a sword used at a free school (third grade) when he dubbed knights into his 'family', their third grade genealogy project..he mumbled something about 'didn't know about what Manes was doing' but went out the door. Nothing mentioned again.

In my hissy fit blog I mention in the two latest entry's, Sidney Manes would also never answer any questions as to where my son was..88 on... protecting Jeri Nelson and Sally Baker, Millers, all the Nelson Mormons and Rodger Scott attorneys he worked with down here? Mitchell MacPherson...I can't fin out for sure when I contact detectives over telephones mail or computer someone seems to take their place to take my money and just send me false data and xmas cards for their $600 or $700 or $1000 or more for false genealogy papers including those surrounding Eton and Edmondson which I asked be struck.

Nelson Mormons were very into my mother's genealogy in the 1980's and my father refused to have anything to do with them. Jack had been fired in the 70's but Jeri much younger than youthful looking jack (married at 15 as a ford model her dad a illustration prof at SU). She could answer phone calls from him from Florida in the Religion Department. That job arranged by Hodie Clark I assume workin gwith the Miller Rd Deaf Clark names and Deaf Research or funds for his diabetes,

I thought Attorney Sidney Manes said Manes Green (Seiden.... same as the Flint Bd of Ed attorney in the 5os connected also to the BAllenger Field House at Mott Schools...in the last two blog sections which will be corrected now to try and add factual names and addresses.
The name was Manes and Green and Seiter One Lincoln Center Syra. Also offices in NYC.
The Childrens School that protects Art LeGacy from whatever their adoption of my names when my in law Thomas's decided to have them and asked my small son to marry an adult brain damaged much older woman. I refused and they went to my cousin I assume changing his father's background and masonic affiliations to that of my father's

My uncle Andrew Bowman Young was the uncle that married a woman he loved who carried a disease that was later called Muscular Dystrophy. He was the only one of my mothers Young family to be born in England, South Hemsworth, Yorkshire Eng. 23 May 1913 my mother Anne Bowman Young was born in 1909 her mother Annie Bowman born 18 January 1882. Both families had many similiar names through time. My dad knew she was Catholic and carried a disease and asked that he not marry her. I did not have anything to do with the Birmingham Youngs although they were included in everything I did. I only noticed this in looking at old pictures when they were involved right behind me. Including getting masonic Jobs daughter's installations moved to the Lebanese hall instead of the Masonic Hall.

Francis Ferguson Young was Andrew Bowman Young, b. 23 May 1913 South Hemsworth, Yorkshire, Eng.. wife and mother of all the cousins that have been right next to me. I now believe they wre using my ancestors as their own in their modeling with the Hollywood dancers and then Thomas Girls apparenty, to include Yaght clubs with their Jerry Lewis and other Catholic Charity golf clubs. They had. Backing by Lebanese Sefas etc. and other first generation backers helping foreign students from unpopular countries stay by meeting women in college and dance clubs. Hamady Mansours SEfas backed the Scottish bands and my cousin was hired by them and eventually he and Sefa who was at the Scots house knew or met my ex husbands grocery store family in Lodi...all went off with John Vanni and friends to cut a swatch through the girls at Oberlin College before moving in around my ex and I in Syracuse to start stealing things from our house as they had managed to do in Flint when my dad was not home.

My aunt Barbara Andrew (Andrews) Bowman Dale Warnock as the first Death in the family in the 50's. she was born 21 March 1903 Rutherglen (Lanark) Scotland my motherAnnie Bowman born in Fauldhouse Linithgow Scotland. My aunts middle names were family names. My cousin Bob Warnock also had them listed in his, he changed his son Eric Allen Warnocks middle names to Allen to be like my ex husbands apparently. Eric was using Eric Allen Waiting here in New Port Richey in his Pasco Hernando job with possibly a Capps from Syracuse related to the woman who helped my millionaire father in law rob me from DAvis Art Warehouse taking things to his Oyster Bay medical businesses. Career Horizons etc business with names on Sanhurst etc. where my father's family possibly went to school. Records I am sure vanished as did a lot of Pebble hills maybe with Nelson help. The old bording school became a retirement home. I believe Kip Shehadi Capps grandmother was there Jack only has to be in a building and the locks fall off.

I suppose Jack Nelson who went from MI to California to NY with his Masterpol Advertising and PR clients (Jack was a contemporary and fencer of my Andrew Young, Isabelle Greenfield Young Swanson, her first husband (my godparents) Leonard Swanson, fencing instructor at Flint Jr College (Mott). they must have already been working on their changeover by making the Dale in the other children's names Yorkshire Dales and Viking to go with Jacks Polish to Viking and British lifetime 'Happening' to later include SU history Prof. Art LeGacy and Art Storch Syracuse Stage...possibly with additions of Arts (89s) girlfriend Miss Martin who possibly was or became
related to my mother's friend Gladys Martin when Swartz Creek and Ohio Flint Scots decided to make my millinaires in laws Scottish and English to back their dance projects and get Saltire Court dancers into movies...

My computer which was bought used is already losing memory, I can't get cut and paste to work. Will hopefully get a newer computer and get this whole mess permanently out there in space corrected to forever object to a pack of spoiled brats ruining my parents, my parents and my child's life permanently... while stealing my museum shown art work and making sure I didn't do more by harassemtn sometimes daily for 24 years now.

I belive I was robbed of my time by first a group of Dome and education real estate attorneys Alderman, Harrotunian, Rodger Scott, Pritchard and a lot of Foreign Dictator, Mafia PR that took over this whole area or state with new Nelson and Mack Kennedy PR. also to keep Carrier and Mott Domes and Stadiums open. Started with a Black Simpson Cranbrook and U of M, Mott Schools PR Creativity ESP study. Jack used ESP with people studying fortune tellers and their house equipment to get to attics toleave false evidence to be found by their Landmarks friends and Mormon Nelson genealogists during restoration projects in many cities. My Young relatives started this in New Orleans with their Mahon Ruby nursing home projects taking my ads MacGregger book there and making up Eaton and Edmondson names. Then they made up Viking old names for Jack to use in his Polish to Viking project...supposedly to aid research. Have a big costume party more like it. Ok if you were not like me the one with their whole life ruined and their and parents art work, pictures of many generations, jewelry and british souvineers part of the Nelson and Masterpol costume and prop thefts and my aunts insane scrapbooking thieves that no locks or safes can keep out.

No comments: