Saturday, May 23, 2009

Trashed, scammer gets my stimulus and someone enters house to get last years proof of Scmmer profit after he gets a job here.

Just choked on my coffee over finding a $50 mistake after being scammed $88 by a cholesterol diet pill. Doing my excel from the bank statements on line looked really bad but for some reason I had my $98 purchase as $48.38 and $50.
Had my usual Holidal fun (Mafia holiday FL is really my ex in laws invested with the reformed mafia and my aunts in laws, in malls, nursing homes, hospitals and owning the jobs here for sample to get off my usual cholesterol suppliment for awhile whacked my account with no permission and no new pills for $88. I thought I was dealing with a Hudson women in business for herself but it was instead the usual Mormon Utah crap and Nelson phony genealogy that stole my ancestors for a pack of in law and my mother's cousins in laws. And anyone else that wanted sea captains or shipwrights in their family.

I thougt possibly my receipts had been taken by whoever got a money order from last year sent to Mr. Vento for E Bay purchase before he left or was asked to leave E Bay. He took $150 and then wanted more money wired which is not the E Bay way. He just did not send it or it was taken after he said it was sent: Someone has two complete antique dollhouse furniture sets in boxes and an antique Swedish dollhouse that I wanted to showcase miniature flowes and paintings on e bay.
I think it is strange that there were home made "For rent' signs with Vento Real Estate in my face. He was from the West Palm Beach Area where Kip Shehadi Capps lauched a rip off of my jewelry and sculpture sent to my father in law in Oyster Bay NY don't know as Ted Mack or Mr. Buchanan. The Signs went up right after in New Port Richey where a pack of main street attorneys have been working with Rodger Scott and his foreign investment friends helping themselves to my property to go with their phony ancestors and a lot of kilts made up by Cranbrook weavers while my Serbian ex concentration cam in laws go Scottish with their millions joining Pirate Alderman and Turk Armenian Harrotunians while my aunt and my sister in law prove if you steal someone's art work large paintings and collage that were only shown once and someone at Caz college forgot to tellme I had to send out the invitations to the Thomas Gallery opening.

A rapist that was supposed to have raped next door to my mther's house, while her house had sofas and blood all over and the phone cut off. Police would not give me any details even tho my mother's figurines were next door. That rapist Mahon? on Dove Col Hills p1, got a job in Syracuse RE. Ferguson? *86.

I suppose why my cars did not work when one was shown here in Florida for my aunt in Lakeland or my sister in law to stand next to it.

I thought at first when someone ws in at my new address to get the letters regarding Mr Vento and the numbers of the money order. All were taken from a file that was out. Second entry in this neighborhood, first time was to break tub from wall while taking my india ink pens and water colors. I think a load of dollhouse rugs that I laminated from magazines and a lot of portraits all scrapbook materials also taken.
When they were in getting the letter after a final call to Mr Vento telling I was going to put the details on the web...I thought they took my receipts to play with.

So tired of a pack of Nazis including my dads Simpsons that met the Gedoes Gaedes and Mach's to Mack and Thomas using our old neighborhood and all my ex friends to attack me over the lst 20 years after I won a divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity and SU had to make it my fault and then rob my son. Nice of the Nazi's to use the old Jewish Syracuse Hit Squad and a few ex Sheriff reformed KKK and Gypsy faculty SU - LeGacy and Gypsy Montreal Church to finish my own mother's rotton family takover of my life to feed their cripples and their doctors at my and my sons expense. So happy the nursing home people and all the foreign doctors they are in business with had such an easy time keeping me in this county with constant car troubles after my attorneys turned my life over to a nasty gang of SErbian and Turkish trailer park people to work with my Young relatives to drive me from seven houses now with constant everyday little jabs with all the women with Ambrose Anderson that did not make it through college.

Sorry girls your fault not mine. Stealing everything I have is not going to make you any smarter.//even if you have your fortune from driving people out of their houses and jobs to sell their things cheap. Why don't you hurry up and leave with the Mafia in their new Wallace, Allen Mack suits for Cuba and get out of my face.
My father in law was blackballed by the Saginaw Masons and he has decided to take it out on my father, then me and my son: lining my ex up with an Alderman Law Firm bimbo he gave my lace for her job at SU design studios...while she helped drive my ex husband to be cruel and inhuman after their hot elevator dates and a dinner in a Greek restaurant in Fayetteville where he probably owned part of the mall with a different name..
I bet my sister in law is waiting to put an employee into the next bank as well, or volunteer as I am starting to paint and she has to stop it because she decided with SU and Sarkis Harrotunian../that if she silkscreens my work and sells it it is then her work. ..As my aunt and Kathy Thomas's needed my things to show and sell so their awful cheap husbands can take their studios off part of their house on income taxes and their supplies.. even if they were selling stolen prints of original work by someone else.

I hope it all comes back around to their banks and they are not bailed out for all their dirty tricks. Mr. Vento even got a probably Young, Bell or Ferguson Real Estate job over here after robbing me. Big signs on Main street Vento RE.
Congratulations Mrs. Gedoes Gade Serbian ex concentration camp worker, and your brothers and sisters Gedoes Gaede you had another Serbian free for all as MacGregger. Whle myown son is afraid he is to be killed too.
With all of this great scientific breakthrough stuff would it not be lovely if someone wold invent a lock.

No comments: