Monday, May 4, 2009

Mormons Nelson/Young cousin try to cripple my son to make him one carrying muscular Dystrophy

My relatives invented a pack of new plantation Youngs that they hooked up with dancer names in Flint MI. They stole every bit of masonic information and pins to make up s Robeson Waiting and Samuel Waiting false English to go with a lot of Flint MI names tied now to Lebanese, Dictator and a University Prof. Dr. Group that decided to rob me and my sons of all ancestry and souvineers genealogy proffs with the help of Army and CIA from NZ or MacDonalds having access to their files.

My son disappeared to me and was taken to Scotland by a pack of Flint MI and Ohio ex GM workers that got jobs from my millionaire in laws and those in laws of my aunt Isabelle Bagnasco and Swanson Ad or Archatects others that needed to break trusts.

I believe my ancestors sea captains and shipwrights were stolen by all my Young relatives and their Ferguson and cousins to make sure all the Young girls married doctors that could get research money to cure Muscular Dystrophy.

They or their scottish friends who all became part of German or N. Irish Baronets planned to cripple my son in Montreal with all their Catholic genealogy and Mormon liers and someone dropped a hammer on his head. Same time a cousin that had stolen all my mother's pictures 1985. SU and other private schools have answered no questions as to his whereabouts which seem to lie somewhere with the Lockerbie bodies and Grief Real Estate investors with private schools.

My father was Desmond WALKER WAITIng 26 Sept 1905. He arrived in the US at 15 was the master die maker at GM MI that made the master die from designer patterns and molds. His father was Samuel died at sea a shipwright. His great grandfathers were English Sea captains. His grandfather's name (my large sheet of genealogy all stolen) was Robeson. Dancers and their Lebanese Hollywood CA sponsers Black, MacGregger (Dallas Cowgirls, June Taylor dancers, Ja Ni Kime, possibly Pat Robinson maybe Margaret Roberston helped my Young realtives turn Robson or Robson my dads grandfather to Robertson, his uncle was also a Samuel.

I have been robbed of my teaching, painting and even housewife roles by my cousins who also took my best jewelry and ruined my best clothing while stealing my property for my in laws and various step people with money and private schools.

I suppose they made up a sea captain for the NC Robson area and anyone knowing any of that genealogy I would love to have it. Isabelle at ollphiast@ aol.com. I was born Feb 9, 1940 in the sign of Acquarius in the Year of the Dragon, why I am ollphiast a very old Irish name for Dragon.
I would like to know where my father was thrown so he could wander as a CIA ghost for NZ MacDonalds with all my dads pins to destroy old Orange Lodge information held in the Loyal Orange Lodge 539 in Barrow in Furness. Old Barrow destroyed in raids. I hope possibly copied by someone at another lodge before they were burned.

My uncle Samuel served on execution squads and was under permanent death threats if he ever returned to N. Ireland where their shipyard was burned during wars. My dad was included. The Jewelry he brought back for me and my mother was stolen from a bank where I put it and passed out to the new 'family' of Bob Warnocks foundry worker dad replacing my father with all his new Ohio friends my in laws step and other family all arriving before me and my son to where my aunts family made them all part of Restaurant Italian an Lebanese and Haitian investors family.

I would like to know if Theo Desmond Mack is alive around Nelson lies.

No comments: