Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Inventors/closed cerc.prisontown:'Steal artwork,silkscreenit+Kathi a legit tax write off for Mr StingeyMiami or.Auntie and her Sheriff /Sarkis fun

dUnder Origins of Ollphiast, I mention several inventors that have been part of my father then my suroundings. My dad was denied credit for the prototype of the Wilson Gun Sight by Wilson and Shanley part of my step cousin Glenn Tansley's family (he was step son of my uncle Sam Waiting) he has all the boat models Sam and my dad made. Dad did all the brass fittings.

In twenty years I have not found out who put a blurb in a St Pete paper a year after Lockerbie, Theo Mack returns from Lockerbie. No one will say if it was just to get me calling my 20 year enemies the Nelsons the only people who have known if my son is alive and clair harrotunian and my aunt Isabelle all who have been helping my cousins family to take my ancestors and property to hand out to a new 'family' of investors. Including Lockerbie family. Why is it ok for me not to know if my son is alive. I assume if he were dealt they have all invested the money for their foreign clients. He could have died in Montreal a year earlier or been identified wrong when my crook of a cousin was the only one to identify his brother supposedly beaten and raped by a gang of people in a jail after being picked up for no reason, no shoes in a pizza place I think my aunt said or weaving in and out of traffic. He was being thrown back in the same cell as before to be reeducated by police? to land in the Wayne State morgue where all this seems to have starated when I was given a false scholarship to Cranbrook to get my ancestors for a gang of millionaires associated with Lebanese and Lodi Ohio Serbian Polish foodstores and my aunts Mafia international in laws. All but my dads family being normal all the rest handicapped joining hollywood creeps and bully's handicapped.

First Wendy Kline apparently one of my ex husbands girfriends he found a job for after giving her a lot of my antique lace. She then was allowed with SU publicity to stifle me and make everyone think I lost a divorce instead of being driven out of my house after working on it most of my life, after I won a divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity. I believe my ex was drugged to put him in the right mood to get rid of me by the restaurant Mafia that took over Pasco County in the 70's. And all the business including those in Syracuse right in their with my aunt Isabelle as me with my background and paintings leading the fight for all of my ancestors for all of Art Legacy SU Hisotry and Art Storch Syracuse Stage and all the Peter pans following my sister in law to Florida and Texas for all their playdates including wiping out ex wives as a gang.


The ancestor change started in ernest when my son was very small possibly three and we came to Florida to bring my dad the prototype of that Wilson Gun Sight that had been in the bottom of my mother's old sewing machine that I had brought to Syracuse from Flint MI when we moved from Arkansas (where a Kennedy family photographer had already met my ex husband (I think sent by Carriers and Motts to start changing my ancestry to that of my aunt Isabelle Young and Barbara Young my cousin Bob Warnock's mother for my aunts Italian and my Serbian in laws going British with the Art and museum crowd in St Pete and Tampa: From bedroom Pasco co. where they all invested with Aldermans and Deitz and Private airport, mall and private school and university people starting what became a Mormon Ponzi or Lyncon La Rouch Ponczi that is probably starting to fall apart now after going international.

I have Alderman and DiCaprio attorneys to thank for dragging out my divorce four years so my awful Scottish Youngs and the Macks and Vannis Wallets Irish could come down here and just wait to rob me and any other divorced women that happened to be around me for their horrible new plantation hilltop hillbilly woman hating crap bandsmen to rob. And the Polish Czeh and Blak crap that hung out at the Ambrose bar to come down here to be givin a job chasing people out of jobs for the little pack of Greek, Serbian, Scottish old bags and women who did not make it through college and hate anyone who did, grab their little sticks to chase other women up and down the little dirt paths their attorneys left them after robbing them of any way to protect their belongings...Whikle this stupid gang of women send their menfolk and lier to brats in to steal from their houses with their little thief tools or crooked cops and firemen or their doubles in their millionaire deputy stars arrive when someone stupidly calls a police number to get sister in laws stooges. While this Tribe robs storage and cars and the college PR tells momzie she can never see her son again he is in between the loot and the relatives...the same the college's that big daddy bought for his rotton relatives, around the professor they took the life of (after fixing him up with a woman to rob the ex wife of everything she ever did with her aunt of the same name getting everyone a Mafia relatives for their dim or handicapped...I suppose Mr. Legacy got my son a baby sitting job again. Little SU and Cranbrook busting their trusts while drain the last drop of people trying to work in their studios . They make up creative intellectuals from this pack of thief crap while all their religion transports haul them around internationally to where they can do their worst.

Jack Nelson and James Harathies had the use of a color copier the entire time it was introduced at the Everson Museum and could be used free. Where he and his new Part time CIA help could help John MacDonald and all their Swartz Creek and Lodi Ohio Polish Serbian Czech go Scottish.

I am supposed to rewrite this entire thing with corrections now after Wendy Kline and her friends in florida read this and then create paper to falsify anything I write. They must have a stockpile of old typewriters. I don't know if WEndy is the driver of the health food store the Hardings let park in our driveway but I think possibly her family was the soapstone company how she also met Jack Nelson and he started going to other states to get stones including alabaster for sculpture associates or other schools in MI. Where he could start stealing from deserted houses eventually I imagine. Ms. Capps or others were right there to sell everything for him or the Daltons and Walton antiques stores. Is Wendy Kline (after my Jack stole lace from me for her lace job and collection? also Elaine Yannow? maybe Gretchen Bellenger CAA? Larson Studio. What is it to change your identity every ten years?

Did SU and Cranbrook Architecture and advertising (holding Kathy Mack Thomas Deitz petticoat, with all their florida RE and museum building and gift projects decide to test art deductions and get rid of the fine arts ones...jealous? With women (my aunts and Kathi) posing as artists with stolen transcripts (including my museum, Nat shown work in college exhibitons? Why? With all their jealous amatur hour friends of my aunts? Craftsmen? Potters that stole all my CAA recipes that I wanted to make jewelry with (eqyptian paste?). Mostly test if rich relatives can silkscreen someone elses work and call it theirs.

What is going on? besides jealous rotton relatives? Mostly attorneys need trust money of children with wealthy parents or grandparents that should have left it to them..before husbands and his relatives aunts uncles cousins moved in to pass everything out to themselves and leftovers to their churches. They are all going,to their Hell I hope,unless their 'God' accepts building fund credits. I suppose Mr Mitchell and all the football players going reverend or snakeoil salesmen will bullshit god ahed of them? With Sarkis handling the legal issues of making theft and ruining whole lives to impress a pack of southern pigs and business around private school Hit Squad. I also lost this in a guess version from the Copyright office when it was sent back and never arrived. There are Thomas's to accept favors there and in Captain museums in Canada roll out the sweet smelling bullshit with all the Myhrra and frankensence covering.

My aunt will go through three locks and a safe bolted to the door to get a gold chain bracelet I bought for my son to go with all her tinly little charms. The safe security store I bought the safe in only knew of one person that he knew that could open the safe but he did not tell me, The police were not even interested in writing my information down. Easier than having to find a dumpster to put it in. If real police showed up. I had three people show up with Detective Lawless cards at Camellia when a save in a nailed shut closet with a painting over the door was opened as well as the side storage room when a renter demolished the house and left three women and two children she stole from someone else (the man a rental company Aires had put in had a girfriend he moved in before he left. After a man he moved in with took off with all the new towels I bought after he sailed away with a woman who owned a boat. She is probably at the bottom of the ocean.

I might add when I was cleaned out after arrival I had pictures (including those that cam with the lace tableclothes (I was also robbed of all the lace I had on a couch I assume my ex got wendy Kline a job designing lace and his sister got her a spot by Mr Sellers to help her Nelsons and Harrotunians rob my jewelry and then my clarge collages for her own use or my aunts after my aunt stole all my pastels to sign.

I guess Sarkis and his Copyright law decided out of court that my sister just had to copy something with her silkscreen company she bought right after I got transcripts for her to use in Photosilkscreen (for her husbands taxes I assume - her art hobby turned into a business- so it was ok to continue to steal anything I ever did as long as she made a silkscreen of it first that made it her product. Thank you, you armenian pig and the original Serbian pig my sister in law. They have a nice little Serbian run concentration camp just like the one the older generation especilly the men worked in right back in Serbia. They even got their hated Jews and Gypsies down here to to their dirty work for them in Syracuse and Florida.

by just sticking a little class repeater on anything to make a pattern.

My aunt also had to have the two gold chains I had that had a special end that was a very small tube to get through them also. I am so sick of Jacks thieves that he made of all of any of my ex friends and family in and out of every place I have lived with my lying jealous uncle Jim and their necessary cripples to keep all their free transportation.

Guido Singer was a friend of my sister in laws he owned an Electonics Company and Richard Rosebloom's father owned part of all Motorola electronics in Louisiana I suppose they came in contact with my father in laws new friends in Clearwater Wilsons and Shanleys after he was blackballed and apparently blamed my father who had nothing to do with it. He then moved in with his own Ohio Masons agains my dad me and my son. Especially as I had not allowed my son to marry the brain damaged Thomas's to get money probably to my Youngs and Andrew Youngs children with all the handicapps and their New Orleans based genealogy that then went to new sea captains relating to black and white genealogy from plantations.



The people that joined together to be a 'family' investment group in Malls Medicine etc got into a Dalton research Sensomaatic Electronics with millionaires around Syracuse? Store security and closed - circuit TV (sounds like a alzhimer checking on the folks fun project.

I hope I or my sons health has not been damaged when jack went insane and why I set off alarms at Home depot etc. Or why someone in security wants to me think I do.
I hope that is just another scot helping my cousins become my background after squashing my son and my life; after Flint going broke found out my farmer grocer husband had millionaire parents. When Karen Ambrose asked me how much my boyfriends parents had after I visited (with a chaperone) I said they were so rich they didn't need a pool they had a whole pond. Something a lot of my friends also on farms had. She must have looked them up with her bank job and started sending my cousinis down to visit. My cousins had alredy ruined my childhood and high school with all their grabbing of my things and slander while I continued to do my studies and my dancing changed to art work. Now my son is fighting all they have made up about my dad when it was his grandfather that was the horrible protestant Orangeman.
My ex husband Rodger had all of his friends robbing him when he rejoined family. He had all the people he did not give recommendations to: John MacDonald, Jack Nelson, and others working with his sister to put him in his place...as my cousins had decided to put me in my place and my son to please my in laws with the money to find them jobs or money for their diseases. I hope my dad and my ex did not have cancer diagnosed just to get their money. If This is Mrs. Hancocks sad story about medicine I wish she had picked different subjects and not ruined my and my sons life.

When the same attorneys or those related to the children's school get finished (to make the pyramid topple to dust while they all take off...lawyers (Henrys?) will find someone to sue and get everyone $.25 (cents) and they will move to the Riviara. Meanwhile I still do not have any phone number to my son and still have people erasing my computers.

I will have a million things now turn up to stop me painting so my aunts or cousins can continue to steal my work and supplies so their sheriff or detective or attoeney or junk man or King in Africa can get a tax break...for their artist wives selling or showing work making it in part of the house.....while the advertising, crafts, potters and all other writers and cartoonists squak.
The people that traded with Rodger and I walked off with home products while he moved off with family business and art trades then had his sister come down with all of my ex friends to rob me of my own things. A KUB cleanout with relatives waiting to murder me with bad tricks in a hospital somewhere to put me in my place for their bummed out life.

My aunt admitted to changing Booth names Polish to Scottish German with her step brothers I assume Gregg here working with Nelsons. Nelsons and Youngs fenced together when they taught fencing before I went to Flint jr. College and then got what I now believe was a false Cranbrook Academy scholarship to get me to where I could have my life manipulated by the Ferguson Youngs and their Catholic and other charitys surrounding my Andrew Young and Francis Ferguson muscular dystrophy carrying cousins who I never really knew who also lived in Birmingham MI. I never knew my aunt (Mike and Isabelle Bagnasco's) address in West Bloomfield Hills until the 90s when I bought a Net TV. My father in law apparently bought a house in Gross point to be part of the Galante family they joined because my multi millionaire father in law was snubbed by some Saginaw 32nd degree scottish rite people he started his own ex Flint group of Masons to work against my father.

This is not a nice blog and I have every paper and photo grabbed by cousins with their door opening divices that defy all locks and safes.

This newest computers as with the many I already have is already unable to correct. It will soon get a memory problem like all others and be completely cleared out. I think their is a virus farm that is especially working on it.

AS well as inventors Shanley, Wilson, PR advertising Jack Nelson and his various architets house and mall and sound engineering for malls etc working with medical people and Wendy Kline and other's deaf daughter's doctors (including MI School for the Deaf that was included by Wendy and my aunt working with the Scottish that were making my mother in law macgregger and father in law Buchanan...that had a will drawn up illegally and against my 1980 Durable Power of Attorney. They had it signed in Scotland to use in Florida I assume from a building somehow connected to Syracuse University or a Nursing home.

I believe another inventor Dalton working for stores in Syracuse and Florida as Sensormatic in Deerfield Beach worked with his genealogy family of Daltons and the Sellers Advertising as well as masterpol and Jeri and Jack nelson stealing props from our 2400 home then banks they somehow got permission when Jeri assumed a REp Nancy Hoffmann pose for her private CIA to get into Banks and houses to get Jack and Sarah Spiino over to N. Ireland with John MacDonald Jr from Maine and another private art school to completely change my ancestors.

These charming relataives men and women and their business friends have restarted a Jewish organization that worked from two neighborhoods to wipe out ex wives 'the former Bradford Hit Squad' moved to Sedgwick and then Florido to ridicule and slander any ex wives while taking over the property and money that was to be left to the wife. In my case I left after my ex husband made it impossible for me to stay, I believe he was drugged. It is funny but this gang has workers that first make repairs or serve drinks, they cross their eyes while they are working and get paid and you suffer the consequencies of their 'handicap' by losing property or I heard of various women found draped over front lawns in Sedgwick from an Irish Bar. I think the downtowneres out for nothing but money around private schools have a perfect way to get rid of people from the neighborhood slander them before they arrive near their parents, then foreign born doctors brought here to work cheap in their emergency and nursing homes made a few little computer or medication or orderly.nurse mistakes that if the doctor has not killed their lives already they finish the job. ditto the equipment companies.

No one cares about any of this and apparently Mrs. Hancock (Hoffmann) who wanted medical reform (after being in mental institutions herself probably hurt by her ex husband) and her friend Mrs. Bishop primed my sister in law and James Harathies to be Emporers of the South before they left for Tex and his Cranbrook crowd waiting to fund their projects (this started as a SAve Cranbrook , save U of M, Flint Jr College Art, Creativity and Esp study in 1960).

As no one cares what happens to anyone over 60 (you do not mention to anyone you are on SS or they hate your guts) I would still like to know how this gang of my rotton relatives and in laws can keep me from finding out if my own son is alive or dead. I might not pay the storage that hs been raided for the last 20 years and they might not have things to give to the newest lied to children???????

As most of Swartz Creek is down here for the Miller Rd lie fest to last at least another 20 years until I can (as they used to do in the 20's) pop me in the same grave with my aunt to become the same person. I do not think that it would do any harm to their final solution of having to be british to go with all the goodies they stole from me and my parents and my ex and my son for all their rotton publicity and travel people keeping alumni travel running while they wait for the future reformed social and artistic mafia to show up as students. Or Dancers to interest patrons in. The world does not seem to change.

Mr Mitchell / Mrs. MacDonald why would you not give me back my fathers' original will? I gave it to the Waller Mitchell office after my mother died because of previous 'Accidents' I belive caused by a cocaine dealer neighbor at Col Hills and New Port Colony, a Thomas Ohio relative of Strongsville Ohio and Swartz Creek Mall Thomas's.. who robbed my storage for champion bagpiper Charles Thompson's picture. After Flint people rushed in the day my father died to get his pipes before I could take them to my son, I assume he was using them for lessons. I think my father lives on as Jack Nelson did with a different name (Lewin, Engbritson) and his new Masonic investigator or CIA Homeland etc job. squiring oround ex nude models to Barrow England and Belfast where they could write about the Orange while jack worked on making up German British probably Greek baronets for use in Florida Texas and my uncle Jim Young's Mahons phony plantation garbage started with Kennedy (Mitchell) and Sellers probably Dan Teis in NJ with all their rich ex mafia tag along relatives moving from Montreal and New York to Yacht clubs and country clubs to the delight of all the Syracuse and Flint millionaiares who want their money cleaned up by their gifts to charity and their free planes which are fronted by my model cousins and their poor crippled catholic children.

I am enraged that my cousins decided to steal my ancestors for their business and the Young children were their weapons agains me and my son. I would like to know if he is still alive and hopefully not attacked yet by all the doctors making money with this Mormon I think murder and dance social club background changing scrapbooking creep pack, Tribe of monsters.

I believe my aunt Isabelle's first husband a photographer Leonard Swansons and Allen, Chase Taylor and other photographers work and storage was stolen by Jack Nelson and other Nelson researchers joined by Johnson and other Bishop AP liers working with Karen Ambrose and Mack Truck and Swartz Creek people going british changing my ancestors to my aunt's or Barbara Young 77 Cranbrook. I believe this genealogy is being sold by Nelsons and John MacDonald and King ex attorneys joining King Simpsons possibly started at Annapolis by my dads Simpsons and Middletons who did not like him or his Orange ancestors.

I am an American last I saw my passport...I have a right to know if my son is alive or well around Lockerbie donations to the Family businesses connected or around SU.

If Mr. Safranic and Dalton have a way to space, closed circuit view my lock changes etc...how about turning it off! What have you done to my son after all my attorneys worked with downtowners and Sidney Manes to steal my background for their social fun?
This is the end of my research for lazy detectives and scandal mongers:
Isabelle Kati Mack's Thomas newest chimp for her Architects and inventors to rob while playing with their new inventions.

The only thing worse than American genealogy is New Zealand MacDonald and Thomas everywhere Nelson Genealgoy...Smith and Jones Irish English German hand baronets beware.
Last word: Beware of Pirates carrying the signs of peace.
Mr Alderman I am not going to sue my son for what you and other stadium flunkies and businesspeople have done.
I am going to try to add a small part here of the only true genealogy around Desmond Walker Waiting not including Parkhills that I think were added for the Nelson and Mitchell antique car people moving to Penn.
I have my Dorlands wax medium, my light.

My new $25 raise in rent I thought a little much? I have a living space of 25 feet on a 27 base and a cement pad next to it. no outbuildings $342 June. .. I paid half of this rent at the park I was driven from to keep me from going to the Swartz Creek reunion (50th). A year ago May. After my uncles arranged for my best doll house which I was going to show after removing all my most valuable miniatures while theynow have all of. I made those dolls, and I made the frames from antique frames I bought different places in the 70s and painted the paintings. The Sellers will help someone lie that they made it and collected it.

Good Pirate work Karen, Mrs. Bagnasco, Mrs. Bell and all the Wallet liers, Booths and especially all the CAA weavers swigging all their wine while making up phony family kilts. Cubans and Greek friends of the Bagnascos and all their real estate people. I can't imagine what you would do if I tried to contact anyone around your Scottish lies for the Cranbrook reunion. I doubt if they have anyone for me to meet to get paintings for Mrs. Bagnasco or Thomas to stand by. Don't worry I don't care to go. Clair got my jewelry away from me and my aunt got my pastels Kathy my paintings and her brats probably my miniature paintings I suppose for whoever got Gordon Simpsons show horse to breed.

I hope you all break a leg dancing down with these punks at your social clubs. Hope I don't see your asses in the movies in your Mary Walker Phillips kilts my sister in law the Polish Serbian's relative now my English one. I doubt the Simpsons SU Annapolis either, without all their made up Irish/Polish Jack Nelson and Jeri SU administration and Religion lies.

Mexico is supposed to be too dangerous for me to live. I can't live here from bandit relatives. And attorneys ex companions, mistresses ex wives and their children trying to take over my child and anything I might have had left to give him... togive to themselves or other women they can manipulate, and use their pobs and offices to wipe their next target out (out of this world). Maybe while my uncles marry all the older women, dimwits, and girls they already ruined to some rich and miserly crook to sit in the front row and give money to their church for their tax breaks after getting Mr stingy in the country or a new ancestor.

No judge, anything else, please please don't send me or any other woman with a cent left to the land of the Scottish Catholic hillbilly Youngs.

I like renaissance music even arabic like The Three Muskateers, Arabesque Elaine Yannows dance friends in NYC. She had me go to a mideastern dance seminar so a pack of students could take over my house and baracade it against me. Maybe this blog should have that music as a music suggestion.

This was started by Youngs, Mott and Carrier stadium owners, Black and Sefa rotters 60's. I am a Scottish Spanish Serboturdian joke, as is my son who I hope is alive around Jack Nelsons 'happening' moving Swartz Creek (mostly Czek and Polish to Florida like a brigadoon to change half the world to Scottish Pirates while erasing genealogy behind them: No thought as to what would happen to all the children involved, he like the Pope during the days of the city of Mansour, sending children on a crusade into the hands of pirates.

I keep seeing LA movies with all the USA children begging on the street and selling themselves with no jobs now on TV (Arabic music drumming through the streets like a Tangiers market) TV and movies have them yanked into snuff films and other awful films: because all the countries that lost the last war and now owning everything and most jobs disappeared to their 'family'.

I hope someone stops bailing out Merrill Lynch who helped steal my money out and stick me in the middle of my gang of family enemies...working with banks like my father in laws Ted Macks or his Buchanan personna...and the Domes that supported it. Mostly with the Aldermans and all their friends bullying everyone around their hospitals and airports.

I bothered Anne Thomas by calling police to see if my son was living at Kathi Thomas house where I assumed she had stolen the large stained glass windows I asked be removed for my son not herself and other things that had disappeared as my son did after the fall in Montreal paid for by a relative of one tribe or another grabbing their booty.

In the last year 23 years alter, First I get visited by social services after Tropic breeze asked two people to leave in days when I tried to get a dog mastiff that had moved under my house after being attacked by people all around me. The owners divorced and ignored everyone trying to get the rather large dog removed. I was a crazy lady. She must have been good at her job she had a BMW. Now I have a million medicare people calling to all tell me about their product. I am in one now that I get money back from and my millionaire in laws or their ghosts have whole herds of people on computer scams and mail scams trying to make sure every cent including this latest stimulus to them.

Dr, Capone and Select medicare came to this county in 1986. No one knows what each of these medicare companies pay. I reading a phamhlet found out the present one has some donut hole coverage for generic (or 2o year old drugs) good to have something I guess but I will have to pay for it. I had hoped to go on one next year that also covered new drugs. Why should all these salesmen have to be on all the money that is supposed to be running out invading houses with their new 'information' in mid year? I would like a week to not have to handle some banking or privacy invasion questioning by somebody driving a huge car.

Whereever you go people do not not go to Florida. There should be a service number to find out the medical condition (I believe my in laws run a research scam with Mr. Nelson and they need a lot of chimps. I don't want my son to be one of them.

The Thomas's yanked a pack of farmtown and Flint Playhouse people maybe Cranbrook creeps to get rid of Mary Mack and her Gypsy background. Starting all this.

Well Flint Playhouse and Syracuse Stage you brought in your crap too and I don't really care to hear from any old Dom Polski barflies with great memories only they have of my highschool years which I mainly rememer as being a whole lot of dance practice and then studying because I had a lousy school Mary Crapo earned its name except for a few nice teachers. They had nothing interesting and no incentives. Luckily one of the better teachers sold encyclopedias which I read like books.

If you have all these great memories of our wonderful times together at Syracuse Airport hay sorry you were so memorable I don't remember.....

Mr Sellers you traded one rather nice stove with Rodger Mack when someone decided to steal all my furniture for his sister. I have had three and it stolen since. If I get another will that be Kathi Macks as well as all my miniature paintings and that room which I should be exhibiting. You are the cat who didn't come home to go to Florida to squire around the biggest thief of the family Mack Kathi Thomas joining my has to be Kleptomanic Aunt who takes anything and Mr Warnock who takes anything I have two of. No such thing as collections with this open door family. I will get another gun. The future law after two wre stolen when a pawn shop sold mine to my cousin who was busy stopping calls to my attorney while I was moving from my condo and they were ruining my car again. I will think of a large family ass and a whole pack of salt while I practice to get my gun license again.

Those medicare people, if I have to hear about the new changes in my home on my busiest day taking off when they can't make the rest of the week are they gong to guarantee that it won't be changed when their business goes down two weeks from now?

OR did Dr. Ebert (used to carry Switchblade and threaten me in Flint as a child) and my asshole cousin Warnock and his name changing son have to have someone come over and sniff as I am painting (after they ran off with the india ink and water color) with old oils on top of acrylic underpainting. I am using Sansoder and oderless wax base medium (wash my b ruses with a special oder free soap they don't mind stealing. No, my lying sack Aunt and her new black bullies and her Moog Rd and other painter friends at the last park think my oils are in too small a place ...after they moved me out of seven houses with lots of room in 23 years? Sorry fatso isn';t terrible what happens when people lie and then have to cover 2o years of stealing someone elses art and craft and even poetry? Where did you sock away all of my Swedish dollhouse things you awful thief.

Memorial day I remember a lovely house and gardens I was alone in for five years doing everything myself while my ex and son were entertaining their various girlfriends at their own apartments apparently or houses they were moved into so make thefts from the house easier for my relatives they were warned my ex had cancer I was not.

I remember having to burn two woodstoves so my huge house would not have broken pipes.while I tried to get to jobs set up for me by the 'family' of Swartz Creek going Scottish in Florida. I remember no busses to my neighborhood while my car was ruined and my attorneys missing meetings where I had to walk home ten miles from and they went ahead and asked for my ex husbands bugatti when I had never driven it, to make sure he would not have to provide the cars in the future that were constantly wrecked and sabotaged by neighbors and his mechanic relatives.

I remember a lot yet for being almost 70 and crazy thinking that I still had private property especially that which I made myself? I even had a son before a pack of little druids decided who would move in first to get to the goodies.

I think thee should be more pictues of LA and all the young prostitutes and homeless on the news tomorrow while all my cousins vets friends who helped him rob me burn those steaks.

Still wonder who Wendo and all her research doctors waiting for MacMoney sent over when Mr Mack came home for his clean clothes or after his dates at the Greek restaurant when whatever turned him into someone else appeared to be being filmed for friends while he rearranged furniture. I honestly think I was supposed to kill him with my feet or break his neck that way they would have been rid of both of us and one family or another would have moved in. AS the house sold for half its value or more and sold to someone with same name as Mack village which was Colonial Hills Phase One with the Boyces and their Laser Talker and Michels Bagnasco etc I wonder if it was just turned into Wendo and the CIA with a new name. to hide any income from my SS??? cute, who was in a position to think that up here someone in SS or TAx office.

Sarah Spino's brother was part of some SU video teams? Boston? She was part of one of the SU Movie makers and locked in a building to try and get out? They rewarded her with my dads head and the contents of his pocket the old orange pins and those theystole with their part time CIA ghostchasers while she the nude model with the rest of the crucible jumpers to amuse the Scott Attorney friends at the Can. Rodger couldn't catch them and it amused Clair who had something to say I suppose to her new Holy Cathoic cripple society busy cleaning out my house of british to pass out in Florida.

My aunt and her rotton caretaker friends and mrs. Hoffman (Jerry Nelson in her face tightner?) and the Alderman already had a ERic Waiting moved into the Florida house (Warnock moved in using my ancestors for all the Mormon and Mitchell and Stuart) I saw my mother in law leaving Mrs. Youngs house a few times. Love to know which Cathoic or Mormon or Greek or Unitarian (the Kapps ESP huge thieves that took my storage in West Palm). They were supposed to be Library people would that be the STate Library where Jack Nelson the fired had to go because he could not use the library on campus except from his Spanish lying architects house by computer?
Karen Ambrose started this with some Tontine she wanted to have, I didn't want any part of it and had no money. If all of these boobs invested with her did she tell them whoever lives wins and the rest lose? Or thata she and the doctor creeps she hangs out with with Jack will make sure they don't win?

Too long again this is the first and last and I don't believe what whoever is on my computer again has been able to do with anything I ordered supposedly from Hudson sites this month to get rid of my SS. Is Nancy Hoffman (Jeri Nelson) and her MacFarmers going to make sure she gets rid of the last thing a woman alone has (Social Security) working for her Irish Scottish Lebanese Turks and the rest of the Mormon Harem crowd and Mr. Ferguson or others and their get all the women dancers in kilts at any games that have not turned viking: into their little washerwoman clothes as to not disturb the he-men ex Brit Army? I assume he ane the RAF remaining brought here from Flint 40s with their nasty sons? more advertising?

My uncle Jim Young turned into a vicious bully with his pals when I would not take in my aunt. My mother did not want my aunt living with us.

I can be called CRAZY you sir are a BULLY with all your cop creeps and all their phony photos added to those you stole from me. And your Mahons are a pile of liers. Even if that is McMahon and you are the Lykes Tract a pack of farmer bullies from NY to Miami.

I tried to put my own dollhouse furniture out that will be in my old dollhouse part of my divorce settlement not recognized by Scottish pig relatives.

I dared sent a group of rugs I laminated to my son made copies from the ones I am keeping the originals of and all the pictures I have saved for five years to use to make pictures. They have mostly disappeared, Auntie stole many families of doll houses and three sizes of collections of furniture, and even all the mice I made half of. She and this pack of people who have to turn collections over to brats to destroy a thief and everyone around her and their daughterws are thieves...I hope they never enter your door. I suppose my uncle will come over and play his stolen white lady banjo for all the folks that helped anywhere I lived or ever will. LIke all the entertainers that got a free trip to Scotland with Wendy Kline at my mother's expense (auntie found her hidden money years earlier) to write a Scottish will to use in Florida against my Durable Power of Attorney.

The Entertainers? I am sure the Haitians all now related will recognize tthe name, their help getting bad guys into this country with a pile of money to spend in farmerville malls. Try not to sell them your daughters. My uncle and cousins will try.

This is the way the AMA of America solves their too many brats needing collections problems with their favorite Arab/Scottish fence decorators..for 30 years now.













No comments: