Thursday, May 28, 2009

Desmond Walker Waiting, High Church of England not Mormon or anything else cousin Warnock and Bagnasco

This is Isabelle Bowman Waiting blog was started three years ago. I have been robbed and unable to find an address for my only son Theo Desmond Mack or proof of his being alive, he is now in his 40's ,after a Syracuse NY (SU University) divorce. I was robbed of all my assets here in Florida over the last 23 years: My divorce was manipulated by Mormon Nelsons working with SU staff and Alderman (Harrotunian) and DiCaprio dragged it over four years for both in laws and my own family could be in Florida ahead of me to rob me and my son everything we had. After stealing my father and my ancestors(DESMOND WALKER WAITING, English Sea Captains with own Shipping business Eng. Shipwright N. Ireland. Changed to my cousin Bob Warnocks family his father a foundry worker GM.
My dad was the engineer (one of three in all of the GM plants USA and anywhere else...that made the master die for GM from design studio model (he was working with a three million dollar computer before he retired early in the 1970's.
Jack Nelson a former Advertising Adjunct at SU had known my uncle and aunts, Andrew and Isabelle Young in the 50's at Flint Jr. College where they taught fencing possibly with my aunts husband Leonard Swanson. (Photographer part of a group of photographers who banded to gether to change a large group of people Scottish to get money for charity helping with medical research for my uncle's Ferguson in laws. His children had muscular dystrophy and Polio because he ignored my dads warning about the men in Francis Ferguson's family falling off their boats into the Irish Sea when their inherited disease took over.
I have had harassment and thefts since I won my divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity I believe my ex was drugged iinto his behavior but harassment has continued from that time on sometimes a dailey harassment schedule by everyone brught here to take my life.

I believe Nelsons, Davidsons Sellers and other advertising people joining Swanson Advertising or photographers in MI used different names here and property by people joining a Mormon or Lyndon La Rouch 1950's group going into business in the South, Dictators and Rich students of Flint Jr. College and Cranbrook, U of M Real Estate and Medical Research. I believe my inlaws were part of a Mafia clean up by my aunts second in law family Bagnasco or their in laws Galante who were related to most of the other Montreal to Florida to Central America reformed ? Mafia that I knew very little about except from things I over heard as a child. This blog was started from frustration after Lockerbie money was apparently added by the Secretaries that traveled with my ex husband helping wipe out my sons education with my Serbian Polish family Mack going Irish and Scottish with the Booths in Birmingham and Gross Point going 'family' my in laws using MacGregger and Buchanan with the help of NZ and Australian property that should have been mine made into my cousin Bob WArnocks or his son Eric Allen Warnock who was using Waiting here in Florida 86 to be an Allen related to my ex husband Rodger Allen Mack.

My computers have been wrecked on an average of two weeks to a month after I get them. My disk drive was just ruined so I cannot spell check or edit anything. (no copy etc).

When copying my uncle Sam WAitin'gs kilt knife (Scottish Dagger that went with his Scottish Band hobby (my dad's English family had a Scottish relative but my dad did not know it. My uncle Sam was in the Irish Guard during Ireland's troubles' and was on execution squads etc. His and my dads protestant background was held secret in a bombed Old Barrow-in furness lodge, the family was bombed intheir house (my grandmother and her two sons moved into what had been her family workshop to make clothing, she then designed ball gowns until following Sam Waiting to Flint MI with his brother my dad then 15. Details of their ancestry as told to me by my dad with some paper to prove will follow above actually. Even tho a printed version I had on my previous computers has been stolen. I believe John MacDonald who's dad the writer and CIA founder of the USA CIA have their own version with my protestant background changed to my Young relatives and using a Simpson that went to Annapolis possibly family to be part of a Mallory Simpson PR U of M and Cranbrook Academy where both me and a Barbara Young cousin got Fine Arts Degrees. My cousins have followed my life and stolen everything around me even handing out my paintings and crafted work paintings shown and exhibited in five museums Memphis, Rochester, Everson, Rochester etc National Cooperstown exhibitions and small colleges to my sister in law to copy and sign as she will with her silkscreen company.

Recently while copying my Uncle Sams Scottish kilt Dagger the High Life, I remember he and his family(my dad etc.) belonged to the high Church of England. I remember why we only visited other churches not joined. My dad at one time tried the Presbyterian (I was christened in First Presbyterian Church, Flint MI. He did not fully agree with that church or the Episcopal church my cousin attended. The Youngs were Catholic. My mother had been raised a Scottish Baptist.
Jack Nelson and his Mormon family that had to have done genealogy for foreign Dictators marrying in the USA-students made my dads family into Brethern in England and my mother a Mormon. She had attended a lot of nearby Swartz Creek, Bishop AP churches when I was young but my dad would not go with her.
Jack was fired from his adjunct job at SU Advertising and he moved to Florida to steal my parents, my and my son's life while his wife and her SU Religion boss and boyfriend Mitchell, joined a Mitchell in Arknasas part of the Kennedy and I think Motts and Carriers wanting money from the same retired Mafia that was already funding Jack and his and Mallory Simpsons research doctors with a medical research writier Wendy Kline part of the Alderman office and the Larson Design studio in Bradenton where my cousin Bobs Gibson relatives lived.

MacDonalds now from Australia and their son and daughter in law, joined someone from Detroit that was probably with the Army (my dad had been denied credit for the army Wilson Gun Sight prototype which he manufactured, and MacDonalds getting involved with Jack and his new plan to steal N. ireland names to make up relatives to Orange sea captains on the Vineyard and other loctaions entered my homes and banks to steal my dads Masonic pins. My father in law going from Mach to Mack with all of his employment and medical business had been blackballed in Saginaw close to where my mother in laws Serbian family came from and he assumed it was my dad and they and his in laws Sicialian and SErbain went after all of us with their millions and also their very poor joining the escaping Flint Masons looking for work when GM hired robots not workers to buy their cars...closing Flint.


My ancestor as well as my funds have been used up after being surrounded by people that talked my son into giving away his heritigae in the third Grade at Art LeGacy's (Syracuse University History Department) private Childrens School. He and Sidney Manes(who looks like Dr. Lillian who with Dr. Anderson seem to have been involved in this from Tampa Teneral working with an Institute that Jack wheedled from my in laws to study my ex's cancer (shich I was not told about until after divorce proceedings over-last part of last day). Why he was made mean enought so I would not stay to save the family sharing any part of his 'family'[ business.

Sidney Manes who lived at Carnege One as did friends of Elaine Yannow the wife of the Mormon stock broker that I met in dance classes...started doing something legal I now assume some kind of adoption of my sons former friends at Childrens school into my son's new 'family?that would be stronger than any ordinary one because it was joined by university children that had been his classmates joining a giant investment company with Montreal NYC (reformed?) Mafia and a Mormon false genealogy scam that Jack Nelson the former Rhodes Scholar started in Flint MI 50's with Bishop AP and Alderman and Deitz Mall interests that drove my parents from their house...then Jack started visiting my in laws to get the money from my ex in laws millionaires from Lodi Ohio (formerly Saginaw and and Detroit area) for his various and Youngs Church funds and false plantation 'family' they started in Louisiana. John Sellers was part of the group in Memphis that joined the Kennedy PR and Photographer Mitchells getting their money to Cranbrook and Syracuse University Carriers and Motts. The Macks in Lodi knew the Cleveland Carriers. When we hit Syracuse from Arkansas in the early 0['s Carrier field was going bankrupt then they had funds for a Dome. The Dome handled my squelching, and the ousting of my son to Montreal after their bookstore ruined his life when my ex stopped paying his bills and started paying his girlfriend Wendy Kline and all the deaf research she started with my cousins for her deaf daughter. Also making my cousin Tom a Swartz Creek person when my aunts address (which she used to use my transcripts from New Port Richey house of my parents-after she was fired by a public school) to the old 4317 Miller Rd Address across from the beauty shop and Malls my sister in laws beauty shop family (also millionaires) owned. My father in laws masons in Ohio and those who moved there for jobs wiped out any benefits my dad had from the masons and gave them to Bob WArncoks father I assume.

Jack met my Young (Mother's side of family taken over by Catholic and Lebanese charity Andrew Youngs family of models working with poster ads for Polio and Muscular Dystrophy apparently followed me to Cranbrook Academy then Syracuse area with brat children from Hollywood. British Sirs children also working on bettering? their own backgrounds with the Nelson Genealogy and Sea Captions at first to get into Yacht clubs then they added in Montreal Restaurant mafia and ex wives on Mrs. Nelsons approved list as Nancy Hoffmann state Rep. as became caterers as did my crippled female cousins who survived in the Birmingham/Bloomfield Hills Gross Pt areas then in Florida working from Pasco Co. with a lot of Cranbrook ladies that made money in REal Estate here with Ferguson Youngs and all others that got jobs with development Travel and alumni work.

Birmingham MI Youngs (had muscular Dystrophy, Thomas's had a brain damaged daughter, Galantes had a brain damaged daughter,my cousin Bob was dislectic so they had to cripple my son to make him part of their handicapped mafia with Sally Baker. I have no address for her and her Mafia additions in NYC by Lennons and Millers.

This was all after my father asked my uncle Andrew Young not to marry Francis Ferguson 40's or 50's because he knew the women in her family carried a disease, her brother included fell off their boats on the Irish sea. Army people involved with Jack and John MacDonald may have been decendants of Army Dunn in Ithaca, my dads Dr. Dunn who looked aside when too much was taken from his throat to survive and my Young cousins dumped their worst uncle Bill on my parents house ruining their life on top of my dads illness and a lot of slander my cousin and Karen Ambrose Anderson (her husband on the charity feed bag at Tampa Gen? New Port Richey?) continued for their partyand social work lies. Many of Swartz Creek went from Czech Slavic Polish etc to British with the Nelson Bishop AP Nelson and Clark false genealogy my aunts even started even making up Royals after they made a connection between hand baronets in N. Ireland (Orange) and Stuart CAtholics (don't as me I only know we have been surrounded by Vatican workers trying to get into old Orange genealogy for centuries. Tex my former teacher and his girlfriend a sculptress managed it from Florence and my ex's Fulbright, and the Vatican foundry selling to USA churches.

Desmon Walker Waiting's family, my father, fhad a shipping and Shipwright business in Old Barrow (bombed totally) in Furness and Northern Ireland, and Australia. He worked on his granfather's boats including under full sail (proabably to Austrailia) passing the dangerous Cape of Good Hope at 12 or his early teens. He came to America at 15 after his whole family (all his mother and brother )were bombed out of business and their lives.

His Philadelphia cousin, (attended Annapolis and had a racing yacht and Mummer (had a trined horse for parades from Kentucky). One of his relatives possibly related to Mallory Simpson the U of M development and Cranbrook PR (they needed to find a Saaranin to build a new library and driveway with a Saaranin to approve) I assume had to have my sea ancestors to use with the Barbara Young's and Sally Baker connections with Hollywood publicity and Polio (Lewis) and Lebanese Charitys, they could use private planes that carried the Youngs (and his engineering business? with their false names NY in FL, FL in NY with their traveling secretaries and assistants, then tjeor real estate planes, helpingadd people to my aunts in laws then her and Jack Nelsons and his NASA Birmingham MI, Mormon based false ancestry. Nelson Harrotunian and DAvidson (Masterpol trust and Dr. children from Syracuse) before my son.

I believe a lot of Cranbrook men planning on living with one women while they had to work hard on their early career so they could get their trophy wife and family (required for grants and jobs) who did not know of the planned ancestry changes. Their girlfriends over the years were part of the secretarial team that helped not only move genealogy and transcripts to other women they also protect Jack from their chairs (I think with new deaf, voice (Boyce laser talker) subliminal sound telephones that fell into the hands of a cocaine dealer or possibly KKK or IRA that also talked over sports radios in the past. Any women hearing these gang on their phones was called crazy by the police department whose parents got them their jobs by lying about genealogy. Including all my cousin Warnocks relatives brought here to be my fathers relatives.

Their children were given jobs to start in Ohio near Oberlin or Pasco county FL where they could learn a job and take it to another state to help ruin people there that they wanted for some reason especially doctors that could make good mistakes for them that took or ruined people they wanted the property or names of.

My Mack in laws decided to go MacGregger and Buchanan with my mother's family's help.

My son did not realize what he had around him in the third grade (my mother had given me a lot of things that were held in our forth floor on Ackerman then in storage so they would not be broken. They were passed out by this family when my house was raided in Syracuse over many years while my uncles decided when I was finished with something and it belonged to them now.

My uncles first passed my aunt Isabelle around and then me to their preplaneed family.I suppose my aunt had to survive after her divorce by joining everything her sister in law and the Galantes and a pack of new Royals in Flint and NC started and my millionaire in laws came along to pay for it.

My parents collected every vacation for my 17 years, those collections given to me when they were run out of their house by the Bishop AP and I think Alderman and Deitz Mall in Swartz Creek MI. Right outside Flint MI where the country club is now and the Mall that turned them into a pack of gypsy's like me with this gang always surrounding them with all of the millionaire ex mafia money and foreign dictator money that the Nelsons and all the development people that were part of all this Hollywood and new ancestry happening with a pack of foreign actors awful family also here to make their Sirs more attractive with new backgrounds and handicapped functions to be benevolent at and to get themselves and handicapped to fix up their homes back home so they would work their charity scheme there.

I was run out of my last trailer park (I was run off three houses and a condo by attacks by neighbors-always one looking just like Jack Nelson driven around by others. I have seen one new Nelson leaving Pine closeby again...driven by someone else a Nelson with a big shaggy beard resembling Jack Nelson secret Australian Agent with John MacDonald in Maine pulling his strings I suppose.) For a Mormon Ponzi. I seem to not be able to do anything by computer or phone right since my cousin Tom and his Bagnasco's and his telephone company are still keeing me from my son as they kept me from getting calls to my parents from the 70's.

There are always attacks now when the SS extra money arrives. Last year someone from E bay stole $150 a Mr. Vento from West Palm selling a Dollhouse I wanted since the 70's and this year a little bottle of free pills seen on AOL News (Helen Miller? turned into a Hudson Utah rip off of $88. Along with attacks near libraries or firehalls I suppose friends of Frank Safranic (worked with my ex at GM NASA Moon Car pre Cranbrook) and my aunts ESP group that started this at U of M and a Creativity project that grabs any medical records I have to bury with me and my aunt Isabelle in the same grave as the Galante Bagnasco mafia did when they buried the Mafia in Detroit.

To this day 23 years after a divorce my Mach to Mack's are still supporting this pack of vandals that stole my and my son's and parents lives, grabbing (or King Storage people working with King and King ex SU Legal and their Galleries) stealing my paintings to pass out to make their pack of handicapped and idiot family 'creative' so their sheriffs and other officials that let all of this go on (including new ways of finding out about professors and on to campus's) while took part of their houses off for their wives painting or scrapbooking business (fencing my stolen photographs) ...pictures and paintings they stole from my homes, storage.

Including the supposed 'liberal' findings by Youngs of all the black children at scottish sounding high schools so they would pay more for pipe and drum lessons. Sale of tartan yardage including by Cranbrook Walker Phillips running around to my in laws hiding spots on trouble creek Rd. I guess they bought Elfers. No dount why the agent died the night the deal went though, like all the malpractice attorneys I tried to hire.

Mafia name Capone came to this country with Medicare and three or four insurance people making some little bit of income off what is a amount that does not pay their medical bills. I suppose his name is also related to my aunt using my crafts and paintings and my dads ancestry as hers by way of her Bagnasco son Tom.

I recently got a picture of my son with an un named wife and child (with a generic name that shop people are not supposed to call people by). I started sending toys, buying a doll house and furniture that I had given away recently. I guess the family thought I had to pay for giving it away? I only received one small thanks but I have no idea from who. Probably a Ferguson real estate person in Bradenton. Jerry Nelson owns my sons address and her beak is in everything I send through her house. Whether she is Jeri or Sen Nancy Hoffmann to make a Capps and Harrotunian her CIA guards to get into banks here I assume to chase Orange terrorists of a century with my dads cousin Simpsons or my aunt Isabelle's German Duffy step relatives. The TAnsleys related to the Shandly and Wilson that refused my dad his prototye credit also made his million here as job services and potatoes to restaurant mafia now in Arizona to stop me with Tom Bagnasco if I go to New Mexico which I might be able to afford on only Social Security.

The family pictures sent by Jeri Nelson to get me buying toys? to send money? that has to be filtered by ex Mrs Isabelle Greenfield Young Bagnasco maybe Wolf now (protected from my fathers grandfathers the Orange with a new name while SU and other countries make up grants to run them down).

My son is moved into houses where there are daughters, this last one looks like the genealogy person's daugher that was in England and then moved closer to Mary Stuarts Scotland. There was a Theo Mack returns to USA a year after Lockerbie. I can't know the Hollywood brats address including Sally Baker's (daughter of Sir Stanly and were the Millers and Lennons were operating a german ancestry mill in NYC) now on a Viking lane somewhere. Germans or IRA burned the North Ireland Shipyard and repair shop of my dads Waiting grandfather and now Flint Jr College and SU owners are giving them (possibly german Scientology?) their names in this country/ along with Karen Ambrose Anderson and Karen Frost McKinney giving my ancestry to all their relatives (they were Polish) and a Turkish woman from Swartz Street near FL Michigan and a lot of Nelson and Deaf Clark work with my aunts German Irish step brothers and my uncle Jim Young and his black Ambrose (also Mack Truck CO Owners) third AVE Flint where my cousin Warnock lived when they hosted the RAF staying there and meeting at that bar with my mother's brothers sitting in. How they became Philadelphia Mummers in Louisiana and FL???

Cranbrook and my aunts Swanson first husband were used I think to find a new Saaranin so they could build underground buildings (Madison Ave and California Haitian unofficial Ad and PR man Jack in his midlife , (who did burial of Army ordinance) married a 15 yr old with an Advertising Illustration father and his friends to get his Mormon family where they could get efven more professors and doctors into his scheme to all be Swedish or Vikings by making my ex husband and Allen to go with Allens in my cousin Bob Warnock's family. This started when people decided to make my uncle Andrew or someone else the maker of the prototype of the Wilson guns sight which my dad manufactured at his home lathe and by shopping for parts when I was a child.

I cannot even get toys to my supposed grandchild without Mrs. Nelson and her Chancellor's office beak saying what will get to him and what will be shared!!! If I send a gift something gets taken here or I have car trouble three times on the same part from parking lot tampering at the few free things I attend.
While my storage was robbed everywhere by Kip Shehadi Capps and her son part of Jeri Nelson becoming Nancy Hoffmann while Mrs. Barbara Hoffmann and Elaine Yannow watch the fun with their friend mrs. Bishop probably of Bishop AP flint and Hancock Field where the Catholic or RE plane of the Youngs that follwed me to Cranbrook to do catering still carry people around to try and write new wills and trusts without the people owning the property they are giving themselves are contacted.


My cousin the Episcopal Bob Warnock (three or four differed wifes some sisters, and his foundry worker GM father (his shoval turned into my dads computer and log book with my cousin Tom Bagnasco and my kleptomanic aunt Isabelle who can't live apparently unless her sunshine and other clubs that she and her Bagnasco sister in law met, and her German step brothers, pass out everything of mine to make sure my sister in law can use all of my paintings. She silkscreened my work and sold them to all her and Alderman hospitals and family nursing homes? with her or another name on them. Law student or Attorney Sarkis Harrotunian and all the others with their Alderman or Hoffmann CIA jobs helping rob me pf all my life and make sure I do not paint or have my dollhouses up before some relative comes to steal it.

As Don Robinson who started representing me and my ex husband in Arkansas is now representing my ex husband and other Stuttman and U of M professors I assume he is also peddling my work as my sister in law Kathi Lee Mack Thomas Deitz or Deitzler. He sold all the small nice miniatures I made in Arkansas I suppose to her to exhibit with her friend who did ceramic miniatures and she asked all the Cranbrook artists that helped rob me for her to the openings. Probably flying them there in the Cranbrook false trust Saaranin Young Swanson plane for free as long as they have a cripple or handicapped along. I hope not my son in a wheelchair permanently after they had someone drop a hammer on his head to fall a great distance to the ground after being run out of Syracuse Univesrity for another of my ex husbands girlfriends children or many of them there wre so many women feeding off his sculptures for their jobs with his Parents (Nelsons actually robbing them for Nelson changes) and the gang of Ambrose Anderson met crucible jumping goddesses and wiccains and their children following peter pan Jack Nelson here after he was fired and then started adding all his friends and new Scottish friends as Engbriton to Mafia jobs or mafia investments.

See last Paragraph about Theo Desmond Mack marrying a daughter of a geneaologist or friend of Stuart Waiting? Scotland? He stopped writing after finding the street where my grandmother had a workshop after the Waiting/Walkers shipyard in Ireland and House Business/ships Barrow Eng was bombed. He was sure the Waiting Walker boarding passes were the Youngs and I heard from him no more after he got a copy of one photo of my dad. I know now some of the SAS Scottish American Society in Dunedin were on the plane with my mother who was supposed to be on a vacation (1987) with my aunt Isabelle Greenfield Young Bagnasco (she had alzheimers and was on meds for depression) I had her durable power of attorney since 81, they needed my counter sign to be legal. My son may have been the one taking the pictures from his wheelchair. In one or two shots he is in the background.

I am sure the Mafia in laws of Isabelle Bagnasco and her English sister in law paid for a lot of the things done for my sister in law and all her private school architects good works: That got them buildings to design private schools and universities; and many small clubs survived while they looked the other way when my cousin shows up with his Nelson genealogy , his cartoons and my sister in law and aunt with work they did not do themselves...never mind libraries in New York with miniture craft work and paintings on display or storage that were signed by me but now have another my sister in law, her daughters their daughters or my aunts names.

All these women had so much trouble with their husbands they allowed them to come down south where my uncles Young and Baily and Baker rotton relatives with all the University brats could gang up together to do horrible things every day in every way to divorced woemn....while the catting out nite life husbands had their fun in the south.

My son has had to be the brunt of first the brats at the Legacy then other schools while everyone stole my and his things and ancestors for this big pack of Hollywood visiting rotton Brit relatives joining my Aunt and Uncle Young horror story relatives invading every church to do their worst while they take something for themselves.

This month my cousin or his computer son is here again . breaking my disc drive (another new computer to wreck. My paint and information for painting articles (Chroma) disappear in front of me while my sister in law is planning on how to take over any painting organization I happen to join so my cousin can show off all the George Fisher Ark. Cartoons he stole with the new Allen family (Roger Allen Mack) another CIA (NZ or Australia) part time chasing down my dads grandfathers' ghosts to protect the great liberal Jeri Nelson as Rep Nancy Hoffmann with all her Capps and Harrotunian CIA) busy guarding people's houses until they forclose for his cousins and others joining the Fergusons or private schools doing things the old Alderman and Deitz firm did in the 70's...Driving people off land they want.

My cousins are veru churchy in their retirement years...My sister in laws in laws one a drug dealers who moved in next to my parents to rob my dad with my cousin is now a reverend in Detroit.

The research doctors that profited from all this can fly away and join in for volunteer work in hospitals or their staff when someone they want rid of can h ave a whole lot of unfortunate mistakes or jokes to make sure they will not be a problem to the false ancestry or the property or land takovers while they buy storage around people when they give up trying to live with it and watch their things disappear in fron t of them..

SU and Cranbrook and Wayne State believe that only my cousins, Mormon Nelsons who are also probably Mormon Scientology can have anything Masonic to pass over to my father in law or to the Sorensons (AT Michaels ? Mike Bagnasco to Ferguson to? funeral homes and burial sites? only copied the same lies put on Mormon records by Jack Nelson and his Florida family and Tom Bagnasco making my dads and my sea captains and Irish Shipyard his Italians.

Is Ainsley Burke and his Chevi Chase actor join up also while he became a Wallace in the nursing home in Edinburra? When they took my son in a wheelchair in 87 to scotland with my mother whowas probably taken there to watch him give them all of his future gifts from wills? while they had her sign away things that were mine and which she could ot sign away anyway without my signature...handy my aunt Isabelle was there to sign for me.

Well here we are in Pasco County right next to the historic Tarpon Springs former West Florida ex British Colony where mistresses ruled in 1700. Now it is a bunch of secretary brats and their newest father with money to do dirty work against their mothers ex friends while they relax on the beach in the EAst with their new Philadelphia backgrounds and their husbands and children with their new names and kilts by Cranbrook chase ex professors wives around with their little sticks, slander and crap relatives helping everyone go Scottish Brigand.


To add someday
My jealous relatives decided a lone woman and her son cannot have anything when they breed like rats and have several wives and families with lots of children they don't want to pass on their ordinary Scottish or mafia Italian or Czech or Polish when they can just as easy rob me and my son while a pack of Schools make money with all the dictators they added to their business of RE and hospitals nursing homes Malls millionaire deputies to make ex wives lives miserable or to do away with the remaining woman's boys. A sorority project also possibly to make sure said dictators do not find their wives real backgrounds. After all they went for the ones with cars land or jewelry etc what do they want.

So I don't know who the Brethern I find on all these doctored documents I paid a lot of money for but I remember my dad saying that he belonged to the high church, Church of England and he would not go in a church with anything about Popes or Rome in it, hence my stupid Bully Waranock and his rotton son have no business with any of that stuff they stole for my Polish father in law going Mach and his wife and her ex Serbian prison camp worker brothers and sisters (Serbian not Scottish).

People can say what they want about where they came from I doubt if anyone would ask for a pedigree in these days unless they really wanted a false one known to go with money (SU going after buildings, Cranbrook adding a lot of fancy people to get Lockerbie with the rest of the schools that have kept my sons wherebouts or condidtion from me for 25 years after I won a divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity.

My dad was not a brethern, he was Church of England, if he only visited other churches it was because there were no Church of England or Anglican around. Got it thief cousins expecially the Girls who robbed me for all their crippled children after their father apparently took credit for the Wilson Gun Sight prototype and got this pack of liers a Catholic or Lewis plane to fly around in. The false papers I bought from Sorenson after asking her not to research any Eton or Edmondson names are full of phony balony from the Lodi, Ohio, Mack Meat Market and a pack of Thomas baton twirlers using my art and craft work as their own.

If this were the 16 century I suppose I would find a place for that High Life kilt knife (and make this a ggod tragedy that gets read: This century, I would like to get some painting done without my relatives deciding if I am using that that we can take all this....While getting my self out of this medicare mess (too many insurance salesmen working different deals with the same Medicare money..I have three on my various policies to suppliment my medicare allotment.

My relatives almost had my SS halfed when I first went on probably for my aunt. I know one animal vet's wife had hers halfed before me why I was watching out.

A goft from my Mach, to Mack to MacGregger, Buchanan; bought, Art Legacy and Art Storch Family....Made in Hollywood by Karen Blacks, Joe Sefa and his food contacts investing in entertainment and charity with other Flint dancers and their Lebanese boyfriends.. stealing my background to get a man with a boat...to get jobs for Ohio Masons busy attacking my dads mason friends and benefits because my multi millionaire father in law got black balled. A practice which should be stopped or not done in public but its a free country.

I or my dad who has many thanks and good words about him for saving burning boats when he was a child on the water helping ships that had been bombed. He came here at 15 and it is a shame that this pack of University people turned my son into a weapon to use against him in third grade. I guess the Catholics that robbed him of the prototype for my uncle (a guess) and his crippled children that gave them a plane for themselves and their business to use investing in California and Florida.

I am a Nazi in my late years,I don't think doctors should go extreme lengths to save terribly disfigured and damaged new borns or unborn with a lifetime of health problems ahead: Babies needing huge amounts of money from private/public funds: Profiting hospitals and research doctors and caretakers in public schools through their 20's. The Doctor should be responsible for them himself if he used his skills to keep them alive for publicity...That way the family would not have to folly my mother's family having to murder me and my son to keep them and then their children alive.
I am not talking about the usual person you see in special ed. etc with families and useful at least useable lives in their future.

I hope Jeri Nelson and her SU religion boyfriend Mr. Mitchell and all the DC, Ark, and FL
Mitchells choke on the drinks they are sipping in Provincetown and all the other summer society wet lands they arrived in after stealing a lot of transcripts and lives of other women while their brat children come to Florida to play 'jokes' on ex wives and children of their University bosses The Great and Famous one's family busy getting everything they can steal from the ex wife with her (my) cousins and family hired police or millionaire deptuties to keep lookout.

Or their have some two way sublimininal sound hook up to phones or on the cables to grab even e mail while you look at it (My chroma paint info sheets disappear in front of me) possibly some kind of NASA research project? mixed with mall sound research? that might be found when GM NASA experimental studio's Birmingham MI goes down?... Home of the Cranbrook Ancestor Joke Underground research? Cranbrook and the Nelson and Young fencers of Flint Jr College and U of M 50's. Add in money from Mrs. Hancock and Bishop watching with all the Larson Sailors Studio people in Bradenton with Wendy Kline the Director of the Dark Festivities. Orpheus (my ex's favorite Halloween costume) in the backwoods Florida.

Probably tho if anything odd is Police Engineering to rob me it is from the workshop of those who robbed my father of his Wilson Gun Sight prototype for profit from the Army. Wilson, Shanley? maybe a Dalton Sensormatic person thrown in with the Deaf Dancing and Mall sound control people all in my father in law Ted Mack's employ? Dalton's Closed circuit? 2001 prison first surrounding my dad for their police grants then me while the buy up my storage areas, houses then trailer parks?

I hope my son didn't marry the daughter of a Waiting genealogist who was interested in finding out about my dads ancestry? A Stuart Waiting from England who moved up by Mary's castle and then said my dads landing cards etc were Youngs/Catholics? He had a daughter that looked a little like the woman Un-named with child that was sent to me months ago as my new 'family'. All the pictres on the web sent to me were taken and that computer wiped out. I was thinking he was a new Stuart related to all the people my aunt found related to both her Mafia in laws and the new Allen Macks/Warnocks and maybe even Clara Mott and her Stuart Mott brother that met Karen Ambrose Anderson and her Dr Anderson researach doctors of Florida...Tampa Hospital?

I still have them I may have to carry them around myself again. So many people making sure my e mail buys turn into a disaster. I guess Mr Vento West Palm who robbed me using E Bay at first: non sale of an antique Lundby dollhouse with two boxes sets of furniture dolls: He got $150 last year got a job with my relatives new ancestry team here and help with his divorce probably? A woman starting a supplement business in Hudson turned into another Utah scam this year.

That would make him the Mack son in law of Waiting? Part of the big joke song they used to sing at the SAS Dunedin Scottish Club about all the relatives switching ages and positions in a family because of divorce and marriage within a small community like the Scots crowd. With the retired telephone people looking on.


I guess the Simpson , my dads cousin, (Gordon) of Philadelphia Mummers, must have met my uncle Jim and the Young children in their quest for funds. Somehow he must have passed on some yachting tips on his racing yacht. I see in papers the Dali musum and other galleries are having really fun things this weekend probably with my sister in law Kathi Thomas and Sellers coming up from Naples or hidinig out in Dade City or Spring Hill with the Vannis. My house (mother and dads) in Col hills was probably deemed ok to get use of after a clean up and redecorate by Kip Shehadi Capps for all the Sirs in town she was impressing with all her money. Maybe she would loan the house all my antiques from Syracuse I bought and repaird and all the antiques I bought over the years to take away from Pasco Co to a new home away from all that was my Young cripples and all their horrible doctors killing my little family for the Mack funds.

I even picked my alimoney (thinking I would be selling furniture or gettng small part time jobs like sub teaching) $650 from the bar bills my ex paid the last five years when he was in NYC or FLorida picking up all the tabs for his sisters friends. And Wendo's I suppose. I think it is a shame that my uncle has started this band of revenge seeking and thieves going after everything their ex wives received in their marrige and setting them up with marriages even to get revenge while robbing them.

Renaissance man at Syracuse Stage has sought to go back in time to help Jack and his other ministers of false genealogy and theft of the rich for all of their poor brothers and sisters by finding ways for attorneys and workmen to lock up the Princess of Property and Patrimonial papers; without chariot or key to their own door while their guards murder her child by the jailor and his mistress.

I also wonder if Ainsley Burke as Wallace or Sir Stanley or Tony, Lennons and Steve Miller that were on my sons genealogy site (German no way) have also been promised a bed in a fancy nursing home that my son was taken too, the old home when the Youngs worked for a Mission in Edinburra.???? Maybe they can screw up English medicine also? Perhaps that is where my son is taken when his weak spine gives out after the fall he received at all his relatives hands and the Mafia taking over education and medicine jobs in the US by way of the kitchen I guess if it is the Wallets the new irish MACKs? Not by my genealogy or my dads only by what Jack Nelson and Syracuse Stage the Everson and Main Street New Port Richey mangled it while the Hancocks Bishops and Larson studio watched to move in to get National Medicine by the example of this pack of Cranbrook and Birmingham MI thieves Swanson, Young, Booth Carrier and Mott added in for their stadium money.

Break a leg Tony and the rest of the Kathy Sirs,the Flint Dancers in Hollywood then Florida and their vengence seeking boyfriends from the band bars of America. Hope there is a hell and your attorney can't bail you out.
I would like to know if my son is living or was killed by all of my relatives and in laws going British and the British going better british to go with their SIRS.
I wish the Queen would let her Sirs run wild in England and not here.





No comments: