Sunday, May 24, 2009

Remembering the newest set of dollhouse furniture stolen this month by the Flint Scottish ancestor change and bully boys

My latest things stolen recently were also dollhouse some things from Michels 80's and a collections of dollhouse things and more scrapbook supplies for all the Scottish liers of my aunt Bagnasco and her sister in laws band boys. I guess cutting out scraps is ok for ex army and ex flint also.
I am starting to think again that my son is dead and a Boyce laser talker kept his voice alive for all the people who came down here to get into ex mafia Montreal to Miami, Jewish Italian Irish not in UN etc and all the attorneys who decided to herd them down from their around college business. Michels furniture I bought way long ago was halved and Michaels also sold Fisher Price someone told me when I tried to replace some rooms I traded for Lundby. My aunt had to have stolen the stuff in storage and the two sets I bought on e bay then Fergusons and others found the thief a job in RE...or so looked the signs, Mr Vento moves from West Palm to NPR Main street RE advertising...showed me...mmmm.
The cousins struck again after ther first big drafting ink pens, watercolor brushes for Bobs cartooning along with all the metalic pencils. Hiding here with friends or crawing over or behind fences when his lookouts report when he can get in. That would be Safranic fire and Sheriffs who are always around on the roads. I don't have a disk drive anymore and they took the real player I paid $20 or so last week too.

While digging for whatever jewelry to take one stone out of, steal or latest brushes etc they had to have they had to remove all the small carpets I laminated after taking them from Veranda Magazines...they don't put the while carpet in anymore. Also some Bonnard copies from magazines I like to copy some of the colors for, half of the dollhouse furniture I now have out is goven a small round table and chairs that I had to buy three english sets of furniture from Michaels unfortunately in the 90's to have enough alike after all the Nelson other raids.

One of the stinking Nelson Brats and their Booth Stewart Bagnasco buddies had to dig through a package I sent with three little laminated carpets and a small painting for their room of Fisher Price toys. I guess all the relatives hillbilly YOungs that are by now related to George Fisher or his English wife. I hope not the ones joining Toby Thompson Farquhart and other Dome friends from SU change into Scottish with Nelson genealogy and invest with the Mafia and unfortunately a Mormon Ponzi...may they all go broke soon. whew

Thanks to my bully cousin or aunt for another 'Holiday Mafia Holidy' the people that make peole sick every holiday worrying about their unknown location children kidnapped by a pack of deadbeats that lost their town and joined up with a pack of professors looking for maidenheads and their 17 virgins with all the new arab investors.

If this is all part of Tom Bagnasco's Vets attacking ex wives, ex girlfriends etc. give him a medal and another drink at the local 'slime every woman you ever met' bar. You know the one Serboturds..and your new Armenian Turks, from????

No comments: