Saturday, May 16, 2009

Desmond Walker, Waiting, ancestors lost to Nelson genealogy by Army friends of Shanley, Wilson, Dunn?

My ancestors (my father Desmond Walker Waiting's) have been stolen since my birth (I was born in my mother's thirtys; late, compared to her contemporaries) by my cousins and step cousins, Tansley's his relatives Shanley and Wilson (Army Colt sight inventor); Dunns in AF Public Relations 40's and MacDonald CIA in the USA, NZ and Australia. Also by several private universities protecting genealogy started in Flint by Mormon Nelsons working with foreign students at Flint Jr College and U of M other schools looking for sorority wives with backgrounds or money useful to their getting into this country.

I have not been able to contact my son since 1985 except through Jeri Nelson protecting Sally Baker and others that were part of the research and Hollywood entertainment and Restaurant, medical anf future education employment control that took over my and everyone around me. This was especially after Lockerbie when a lot of their money apparently was joined up with all the international mafia and foreign diplomat from non un countries joined in with a student attack group created by my sister in law Cathy Lee Mack being dragged around to places where she was told how wise she was and what buildings the architects dragging her around would like built or repaired. She had no education beyond beauty school and my ex husband a Sculptor and professor was drugged to be mean enough to drive me out of my house while the Motts and Carriers and a pack of millionaire deputies in Pasco County attacked any divorced women I met and possibly became friends with since I arrived in 1986.

Several photographers seem to have been able to switch photos with me I assume when King Attorneys and King Simpson my dads cousins family or other made up family to go with Middleton in Detroit moved in for the kill and switch of my background for my aunt isabelle and Youngs and my in laws Thomas's going Thompson with a lot of Scots House and Scottish Masons on the attack since someone not my dad in the Scottish rite masons blackballed my millionaire father in law way back in the 60's or 70's.

My aunts Italian mafia related in laws and her photographer Swanson seem to have proved Jack Nelson and his now Mormon (From Bishop Rd Flint or now Swartz Creek bristol Rd location when my aunt coached a black singing choir from she and her brothers teaching jobs with the athletics department Flint Jr College (Mott Schools now). I danced with Clara Mott at the studios of the women who took my background with them to Hollywood with Flint Band sponsors.
These women and all the others making up a new family to break trusts and get cheap labor into the Mall, nursinghome, medical centers, etc business they all went into together (like Lykes tract if not them) possibly to do with Real Estate jobs with SU or CREF? many of ARt Storch actors got jobs with stock people (good liers) and Art Storch Art Legacy and James Harathies used Mrs. Miller at the Everson to start ruining my teaching jobs asking me to teach a small class then making it huge with teachers standing behind students on a video camera while I was supposed to proved first supports, then paint for everyone. This has been followed by my family making sure they interfered and changed most jobs I tried to do around some device they invented to stop my car anytime I had a job. No matter if it was new or old.

The family went international with girlfriends and wives of professors going to England while I and my son were at home trying to live around my ex husbands financial problems building his foundrries to keep him busy while his sister moved in with money and food and employment for useful students, including changing their and girlfriends of professors names in Florida where they all posed as Doctors, especially Jack after he was fired by SU and it was covered up.

I believe the photographers negatives and information were stolen from a lot of 40's and 50's photographers to make everything go with the Jack Nelson and Pasco Co FL Nelsons moved from the Bishop AP area Flint MI. I ssume no one was around to pay for storage taken over by various King families and their managers were prople brought from Scotland to attest to all the phony Scots House Flint genealogy to Save my cousin Warnock and all of his many wives by handing him everything of mine and handing my sister in law my Museum prize winning and National Show and College shown art work to reporduce for sale to the same Alderman Hospitals that started this I do believe with John MacDonald Sr and his son John JR all at Cranbrook where I had a false scholarship to get me into my Ferguson Young Muscular Dystrophy carrying cousins and policeman Bill Young of Birmingham and West Bloomfield address of my aunt isabelle Greenfield Young, Swanson, Bagnascso,where her English sister in law and other Bagnasco's could make my background hers and Jack Nelson and the Catholic and Mormon church could share all the false genealogy with other ministers looking for jobs in the South that would attest to my uncle Jim Young and his southern Mahond families, in laws false ancestry including for other Hollywood people and the Mafia all wanted money from.

I believe the photography files stolen will be found if anyone ever decides to look at this will be Gilbert my baby pictures. Probably where my aunts took their children the (Young and Bagnasco) then Woltz-Allen , (Which was just a name not a family name when I met my ex a grad student at Cranbrook formerly GM styling (including NASA work on the first moon car) then Baldwin Chase, Flint: Hicks (Flint)Studio, Corunna Rd. Flint, Crane,Stroh building and Gilbert Studio, Detroit.

One of the first families to join up to change my background to my cousin's with a lot of Army help it looks like by the people who stole his credit for making the prototype of the Wilson Gun Sight in his basement for Wilsons and Shanleys (Vins) my step cousin Glenn Tansley's mother's family.family. Glenn got almost everything (if I was not wearing it) away from me and to my cousin Bob Warnock or the Scots House Flint. He then became Job Services director here in Passco County where everyone could wear their new Kilts and and scottish names or some made German with other Cranbrook students help.

I now assume it was his first wife Melanie Gilbert followed by his other Gilbert wives that joined up first getting retail jobs in return at the Thomas Malls.

This gang of farm town people and their representatives from NY Jeri Nelson turned into Nancy Hoffmann with professorial CIA now in part time jobs here? All have jobs whether they finished school or not. I assume as well as using all my craft and art work which should have been in my books : Probably given all the diplomas and transcripts and work I did to show as their own with their own new names, and with King SU and King Simpson U of M public relations...new relatives have been helping wipe out my achievements to hand to my ex husbands 'help'.

This was to pass to them by way of cousins, making sure my dads or my body are never found or with another in a common grave (with the help of Ferguson and Michaels (mike Bagnasco Sr?) help: to all use my dads ancestors, English Sea Captains and English in Ireland Shipwright, grandmother Walker and her Costumier Ball gowns after the shipyards burned and Old Barrow England bombed into Rainbow and Royals to sell and unite in business while wiping out ex wives and sons of professors that moved on. In my case my ex's fam,ily was not willing to admit that he lost a divorce so the blame had to be placed on me and my son and my work given to my sister in law and aunt to distribute to other Creative members of the family.

The Cranbrook weavers have been working for 25 years or more on new kilts for all the liers.
The name they picked to go from Serbian Gedoes to MacGregger is especially good as they are a pack of pirates.

I would like to stop my relatives, and their in laws, still busy stealing my time and my property (for 50 years now) my mother's side and my dads cousins getting their family directly part of N. Ireland genealogy by way of a shipyard. My dads grandfathers like a lot of Orangeman said he was a direct decendant of William...I say they were ships captains and shipwrights and my father did the master dies on the Michigan GM lines. He was one of only three in GM and one of the first million dollar computer users. He was described by mormons in the house Jack Nelson moved in with with hungry for money doctors as a factory worker. That description matched my cousin Bob Warnocks family ...he is the one with all the things stolen from my house if my aunt decided it was not good engough for herself to pass out to her new Irish Germans step family.

This was all done to make my sister in law and son's aunt Kathy Mack/Thomas/Deitz creative in a good way, she is creative in a bada way.....to go with a new family that was made up by public relations people , building trust breakers, at various private schools to get my in laws Mack money for buildings and politicians. They included a of Flint people in the rip off of while taking my father's life early and calling my mother crazy enough times to make it true. (I believe subliminal sound wiring, Mall and electronics, TV etc. made useful 'voices'). They have created a county like a 2001 prison with nasa men wanting out of their marriage like college professors at SU without losing a lot.

I would like the mafia and shcriff engineering all working back and forth for money to live on to get off my TV phones and mail.

This ancestor switch attack started in ernest with a creativity study at U of M Flint, with Blacks and Nelson research doctors also involved with my Ferguson Young muscular dystrophy carrying cousins who looked everywhere for cures with Hollywood bound dancers and actresses from Flint MI looking for husbands after being in movies, backing by Lebanese, Haitian and other money invested in their projects.

I assume they are now all shirt tail Royal relatives by way of Stuart English by way of Middleton and Walker. In Britain a lot of phony non birth Sirs also looking for a brushing up of background, from Florida and NYC Harathies, Storch, Legacy and Nelson sites..all willing to share the emperor's clothes and the Mafia's money.

It is bad to be hated for having social security (from my husband's work at SU). My in laws paid no benefits and have to be proved right. They managed to get every penney away from me and friends with their banks and stock broker friends. I assume how Merrill Lane got on SU Campus. I kept a small city farm running most of the year and finished a house southern workmen mangled the work on while raising a son who was probably sprayed with nursing home bugs to make him sick on every holiday..so his father could hang out and be recognized by waiters with his sister...while paying the bar bills of a pack of British phony Sirs.

Add to that my own relatives making sure I do not to any art or craft work that they would not mind being theirs. Or they make it something silkscreened to sell by my sister in law. My aunt or sister in law have been grabbing work as well as valuables from my house since they started running in my room as a child and just cleaning everything out to distribute with my dads liquor. They do their best stealing when I am being run out of a house by the neighbors they have made my enemies helping them supply my sister in law with new goodies to hand out with her millionaire deputy friends who answer police calls thanks to the Tarpon Tom telephone company...FBI help.
It is the worst not knowing what they are really doing to my son (if he is alive) for 25 years to rob him of anything I might have left to leave him. Making sure they received anything my parents left me. Anything wanted by my cousins and a pack of doctors, professors, drummers and Irish fife bands, Nelson genealogists...all looking for props to their false genealogy,

My very ex friend's daughter'ss, schoolmates had to have money from stolen items...dropped by my relatives running away with them (including from banks) for their own daughters. All a big investigation of the Royal Orange my great great grandfathers...ghostbusters I assume grants.

Anyone looking for Mack, Waiting, Walker names please read at least the following blog entry which I hope will be the last..and I hope I will have time to correct before they demolish another computer completely. My disk drive was broken last week on a snoop through.

I will correct and add on any proofs of my dads shipwright and papers I still have; around constant thefts. The Nelson/Gregg genealogy is now probably nationwide thanks to the investment company higher ups in the new Relatives, some mafia, some drug dealers turned reverend, realted to Thomas's in beauty businesses like the Galante's and my aunt Isabelle Greenfield Bagnasco (first husband my godfather Leonard Swanson).

I am Isabelle Bowman Waiting Mack, my ex husband Rodger Allen Mack sculptor and SU Prof. I have shown my own art work in National shows, museums etc and will add that in at the end.

I have no knowledge of where my son is after paying many detectives and police for years to find me an address. He is supressed by all the women who follow Nancy Hoffmann and other friends of Hancock and Bishop politics, caretakers and secretaries that were added into false ancestry, following my former dance and modeling instructors (Karen Black, Ray RAy MacGregger, Kime, Robinson) that went to dance teaching, movies in hollywood and also the Dunedin people bringing entertainers from Canada (Hollywood first) then down here to stay in empty houses while helping keep English and Scottish clubs open. This is while my uncles and aunts of the Young variety and the workers for jobs or property in Florida, secretaries and girlfriends of married professors , get into catering here... using my ex husbands bronzes as a way to trade for Salmon.
Royal Salmon I am sure. Surprised they are not killing Swans to sell.

I have been trying to get an address for my only son Theo Desmond Mack who was pulled into this by Robinsons in Ark and Kennedy PR Mitchells there NY and FL helping Carriers and Motts. Robinson is proably Robson now in NC and Arkansas and the CAthoic Church of Detroit or Saginaw got their Mack and Vanni, Thomas millionaires back; by joined up with Bishop Airport Rd reverends (Nelson , Johnson?) added their own genealogy to fired by SU Jack Nelson. Rhodes Scholar that built this County that Jack built to sell false ancestry from with vengence. He worked with a lot of foreign investor and ex Mafia money in Pasco Co. also Pinellas Co especially in Deaf research/dance areas: including Flint MI Deaf Research around Wendy Kline and her medical researach writing friends.

I was not told my ex husband had cancer, I had to be driven away as did my son so all money that was supposed to be part of 'business' or estate would go to his sister Kathi or a pack of Nelson research people/private schools (including my stolen sculpture). I won on grounds of cruelty and inhumanty, I changed my taxes so my ex would not have to pay $50,000 taxes, I waived a lot of benefits vacations cars and one sculpture from his show every one man show.
I did not want his bugatti copy it was requested by my attorney to get money to keep the house from pipes freezing when I was keeping it worm with chopped wood.

I would like to know where the Serbian/Scottish Royals and the Mafia Montral to Miami that took over a pack of greedy college people are holding my son and I would like to have his address until one of Jacks friends can murder me by computer or knive or horrible help should I get sick..

Where hell crucible jumpers is my son? Alive or dead?

No comments: