Saturday, May 23, 2009

Holiday (Every Holiday) FL thieves get tudor cabinet $2800 and other antique receipts things stolen from my storage, Young Hillbilly Heaven/NelsonHill

The 'Every Holiday' following Holiday FL restaurant Mafia of Donnie Brasco and Pasco Co 70's...t moving in on my parents, with My Young and Mack in laws and relatives with old mafia related thanks to my aunt Isabelle and her English Step sister in the 70';s to Pasco County. They had to move in as soon as a new year for rents moved in. They had to have the pictures of collections, including antiques I bought with my retirement fund in the 80's when dealers went out of business at Lyons Antiques and other dealers.
I took them out of a next county B of A bank and have been trying to arrange them, I have to arrange to find a paralegal to keep them or copies should I die. I am not allowed to contact my son thanks to the Alderman Law firm NY that made sure I would have noting for the rest of my life to please my Serbian and Polish in laws Mach gone to Mack Irish or Scottish, English helped by my mother's own Young family that had to have everything I and my son would ever have for their Ferguson Young cripples that keep multiplying..or just to watch my mother in law and hers sisters that worked in Serbian Concentration camps turn this county into a concentration camp for me and other's that won divorces.

I did not take much from my ex husband in divorce 86, he kept his collections from trades with famous people I amended my taxes so he did not have to pay over $50,000 I did not ask for a car every two years, he did not have to write down what his shares of a multi million family business was worth, none other of his directorship etc money was included... I only received anything he made from his salary at SU not all the other schools he was Director of. I did not ask for one sculpture a year from his one man shows every year he did not provide a financial report only his taxes after his team of accountants and Rodger Scott his PR person took all his expenses as an artist out of his salary every year. As soon as he testified (I did not get a copy of the court records ever in Fulton NY my son was thrown out of school and hounded by SU Bookstore collectors the same way his sister and her many employment and credit companies have hounded me after they added a lot of bills to my and my mothers. she had alzheimers and threw away anything with only her name on it or my aunts friends with mail job s threw them away or it was delivered up the street to Bagnasco Galante people that had all taken on the papers and names from Scottish person. In the old days I remember my aunt saying they buried two people as one. Maybe the Ferguson Youngs and their funeral parlors that arranged for my husband to die on my sons birthday so he could be his newly English father's son will be doing the same thing.

I was moving to an apartment but my car again failed as a moving van and as usual the computer person that is paid to constantly enter and wreck my disk drives (I could not disk save any of the inventories I just wrote or the pictures and old sales slips from Toy collections, my favorite bears that were supposed to be in a special case, my Tudor cheese board that they already wrecked a door on when I lived on Dockner, and pictures of miniatures and even all the pictures of the addidtion that I worked on finishing walls etc while my ex husband went out with Jerry nelson or Wendy Kline to women helping with their children steal all the things my parents gave me when they were forced out of their house in Swrtz Creek when my Thomas in laws of my sister in law moved in across the street with Alderman and Deitz of Florida and Bishop AP people Mall.

The Serbians that worked in Serbian Concentration Camps during the war had to create one here to make sure Iwould not get any of my childhood collections that I had managed to safe even after constant raids by my aunt Isabelle and her German step brothers or my cousin Bob Warnock and the Andrew Youngs busy passing out my clothing or toys as they not I saw fit and they decided to do it to the day I die. Helped along with dirty tricks in the hospitals they stock by their employment companies.

They just had to come in to get those picturs when I left them here for two days. They had to have the rest of some laminated Persian Rugs I used to redecorate my doll house (the best one was still in storage with the remains of others I made they robbed of all the furniture or dolls or small english animals and mice.

I got $650 alimony, thinking I would do part time and continue to paint while taking care of my mother. That number did not reflect any actual causes did not contain beauty or vacations. It was the same $650 mo he paid for bar bills of Sir Caro in NYC when he was there for five years with his sister and my son and I were at the house full of things to do because his relatives said it should be six houses on the property all for his relatives or possibly the Young Children including one that went to Cranbrook and all their Handicapped or monks from nearby using the herb and other gardens. I assume they have found a way to do that after not selling at any real value of the huge home and acre and 3/4 of seventy kinds of fruit and other trees and herb gardens. Mrs. Harding the previous owner made a green cancer drink I assume they are still brewing there.

They had to 24 years after a divorce and my uncle and his work with Fred Aistaire and foreign doctors looking for American Women to marry and then running elderly into the Alderman hospitals and nursing homes just had to have my aunt who stole my paintings for herself and my sister in law to use so they could take part of their stingy boyfriends or husbands off their taxes. My things had been shown in museums and national shows they made them valueless to me then stole them now they have probably stolen all my childhood added to lifelong collections for Toby Thomas because she made barbi doll clothes in her childhood.

My dads cousin helped contain the information of whoever took over the prototype of the Wilson Gun Sight which he did. My uncles own engineering company probably made parts for it. Why there is so much help from any of Rodger's (now Allen family with Bob Wrnocks Eric Allen Warnock that was using Waiting at pasco Hernando in the 80's.

The TAnsleys Shanleys and Vins probably helped him take credit while they made their millions getting in with all the Mafia my aunt told me she made part of the family to get money for the same crippled cousins that have always felt fine with coming in to ruin my jewelry and clothing to wear while my uncle gets them in to rub shoulders with the starts at Yacht club and golf club charity events.

They restarted the old Bradford hit squad to follow me permanently while they make money ruiing people all around me. They are now the Every Holiday Attack gang that fired Jack Nelson ex Rhodes Scholar and ex fencer with my mothers brothers and my aunt who taught at Flint Jr College. Motts and Carriers have to be in the family as is the Lombards all moving to Cuba and Central America with their new Reformed Mafia.

BEfore I refused to let my son as a child marry a downs Thomas woman (I suppose all doctors involved have removed any trace) that my cousin Bob was supposed to service my son and I were supposed to be in as a full partner in Mack business 7 ,illion when they were talking and my son was a child but I had nothing to do with them and some of their more unsavory business practices before they moved to NY and away from all their Serbian and Sicilian relatives in Lodi.

All the new Mack owned businesses were around private schools and universities and their brat sons now with more brats have stated walking into my poor little trailer I suppose with more police/Army engineering for Dalton closed circuit TV and Computer mischif against me and any computers or paintings I am producing. They just had to start to rob me and get any papers I had in my bank that they wanted, so my sister in law and her cheap millionaire deputy boyfriends can continue to steal from my storage.

They already cleared out one of the new ones I had at EZ and have worked half way through the second. They have attorneys that needed that picture and receipt of several dolls a Tudor 1800 cabinet they stole from my house I got house to steal my present little dollhouse projects (they have thrown me out of three dollhouses and several dollhouse families as well as seven houses and my friends also lost five or so houses (from Lodi area).

A Thomas cocaine dealer that must have been using my dads car and bagpipes (silver and ebony) was in to get a framed picture of Charles Thompson champion piper as soon as I put it there. I assumeing that their Louisiana family knows my uncle Jim Young that even made up a black wife in Flint to get to be family with dunedin blacks so they will invest more in Highlander High school and Scottish shops in this area. While Art Storch and Art LeGacy get them jobs danding Saltire in movies from Syracuse Stage and their doings and goings on the Vineyard where Mitchells and Nelsons are busying getting their false genealogy and who false Ar Legacy Jewish tribe into Orange ex Duke Island. I hope they are not going to do their indian and Haitian revenge on them as they have done on my dads. His ship captains and shipwrights were never slavers but my uncle has made everything of mine eigher my mother or dads familys or my ex husbands due.

This was all accomplished by Rodger Scott and Pritchard and Alderman and Deitz and Masterpol and other advertising companies paid to make a lot of SErbians Siscillians and Greeks into British/

They have hidden my divorce was won on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity then hid all the papers while taking mine, I had to get attorneys years after my divorce to get retirement fund or any other information but never received the court docujments.

They also had to get receipts and a money order copy after taking the origianl from last years stimulus theft (started in full blast already when I tried to get a Hudson dealer of a suppliment that turned into a scam from Utah Mormons again. I was going to publish that number with any information I can find about how he got a job in RE here after robbing me of $150.

That is the receipts and papers I sent to channel 9 last year. He has to be their newest RE thief doianything or whatever my sister in law and her latest married cheap millionaire boyfriend (probably a newest volunteer millionaire of Sheriff Wolf and Short and Young...to get anything she needed out of the last of my storage,

Mainly a Tudor cabinet I took money out of my retirement account to by from Lyons head, they left the picture of part of a broken old armoir tafter and receipts for porcelain figure lamps and boats plates with blue border to go with the plates Spode of two boats in ice and a lot of other things I got at Lyons to go in my house. or the apartment I was trying to find recently.

How my Polish Serbian to British millionaire ex in laws impress the awful British Sirs the Queen sent over here, also with lousy backgrounds to change, or wives to get rid, of or ways to get handicapped planes to ride around in free with their latest girlfriend ...while their wives keep their wardrobe cleaned up. They can even use Dr/ down here to get some respect or a job needing a diploma or degree I had a pile to pass out.

Sarkis Harrotunian in since he became a Alderman working with DiCapro to continue their work of winning out of court can get creative work stolen and made into the silkscreener Kathi Mack Thomas's with SU Silkscreen and MacDonald Silkscreen and genealogy help from NZ and Australia. The Macks polish relatives Nartonis uncles Detroit junk yard can be ade into a Junque art dealership I suppose while they also go Irish with the Wallet trailer parks and Philadelphia Simpsons that started all of this probably at Annapolis ...because they hated a old Bill Walker that lived with them. Middletons Salvation Army cousins of my dad never forgot the story's of he and Sam (also a wing walker at Bishop AP probbly when the RAF was visiting) borrowed some of their caps to wear in a vaudville stage.....outrage.

Well they all got back and me and my son here in Florida when the Aldermans and harrotunians and their new Swartz Creek Turk Germans frm Swartz Street, Miller Rd Flint Mall and Harrotunian Armenian Sarkis became part of the family with his new CIA job with Capps and other part timers here could rob my banks so all could chase the ghost of Robson Walker Waiting Orangeman after throwing my dads Desmond Waiting powder to the windOhio Mormons kept him from being burried according to his wishes and religion because this pack of stinking Ohio Masons having revenge for Mr. Teds blackballing in Saginaw - my dad was also horrified.

These Youngs and apparently their new Booth and Simpson Philadelphia and Maryland (dads cousins)don't believe in anyone having anything that can be passed out to their ownlittler prone wives.

Cathy and Macks made sure I did not know my ex was dying of cancer so she and my relatives could start their slander and robbery campaign with Karen Ambrose Anderson and all the doctors feeding on their charity and school building projects. They funded everyone elses cancer and muscular Dystrophy researachy by making first my dad and then Rodger Mack more sick than necessary.

The Hardings we bought the 2400 Euclid Ave house from in Bradford Hills were probably contacted for their green drink recipe and the Harrotunians back in the feedbag again as well as Sarkis making sure Kati Mack Thomas Deitz the beautician was made into the artist by stealing my work as well as my aunt being a thief of it silkscreenint it and calling it hers.

The Macks wanted us to stay at the Ackerman house the Chase's picked out because it looked just like their first house in Barberton Ohio. Down to the drape that was supposed to be on the front window.

Anone doing creative work who does not some rich millionaire deputy called n instead of ordinary police, that stolen work will go to somone who also stole transcripts....don't bring it into Florida or anywhere else Ted Mack or Andrew Young have sent up with houses to feed politicians from.

I will not send anything through Jeri Nelsons mail to my son again I was sent an old picture of my son to start me sending to a supposed Granddaughter with a generic name one does not call people in polite or business society. and his unknown name wife. A guess amptjer Gypsy or Mormon Polish Serbian for the switch from my English ancestry to Mr. Ted Mack and his English son Rodger (Rigger or Roger or Rodney) Allen Mack. ..by Jack and his Spanish Architect. Mr. Ted Mack had to die right after my ex 'died' on my sons birthday Sept 16 ''''no one that ever knew him in high school has seen him for 20 years.

So happy Memorial day from Pasco County that Jack and Glenn Tansley getting their million moving all the international Mafia and dictators to the Yacht clubs of Florida to become British , Irish or Swede. Jerry and the Masterpol and Druids of Syracuse win again with the help of my lying uncle Jim Young and his Mahon liers and plantation phonies. All your litters of brats with no mney will be impressed with more toys to break if anything is left in storage or to add to millionaire Kathi and Toby's collections without having to pay or get dirty making their own

To be corrected after I get the trailer washed..


The 'Holiday' Mafia has again proved they can enter anywhere and take anthing. I left my house I have to be punished. I tried to get a cheaper suppliment in Holiday I don't feed Harrotunian or Ebert doctor creep friends and all their tests all round, the poison pill pushers of the medical society.. My Uncles and their Wilson and Shanley Simpson Army crap, again appear to be providing electronic equipment to my awful relatives.

I made another start at trying to finish some really old doll house subjects and it made my aunt and Cranbrook cousin so nervous that she and Kathy Mack and my aunts cheapskate husbands moved in to protect their tax break (on part of their house) because they can sell my stolen and then auntie or ex sister in law, dabbed on, or silkscreened work: As long as the price does not relate to time involved or expensive supplies "supplies they never sniffed in their life unless they stole them. Creep Warnock and his son apparently going in for some cartooning, water color and my india ink pens for their memorial day show and tell .

Masterpol Advertising and their prop lady Mrs Nelson or Nancy Hoffmann can be proud again of their fine work stealing props for lying Lithowanians? and Greeks Polish and Serbians finding their true British backgrounds. If this is he Ambrose Tontine I think she thinks she is sure to win, if it is a Lyndon La Rouche or Mormon Murder and investment ponzi you will be broke soon...I wish you had not taken my painting career and my sons entire life with you.

No comments: