Saturday, May 2, 2009

LOCKERBIE?Who was the Theo Mack listed in newpapers in St Pete FL as coming home from the Lockerbie disaster? also Credit note

Syracuse University and politicians at the time of the Lockerbie Disaster. and 20 years since have refused to tell me where my son is located or alive...while Syracuse University and Cranbrook academy use my ancestors for their and Pasco County police grants chasing my fathers grandfather's orange friends ghosts 'orangemen' while the Pirates and girlfriends on the faculty play yachtsman in Florida.

I assume any of family around my ancestors ship and shipwright business, Eng. N. Ireland and Australia are now ghosts in N. Ireland or have been replaced by my mother's insane Young family and bands of crippled children with planes to fly their professors and girlfriends around while writing wills out of the country to use to steal from storage areas in the USA: While John MacDonald Jr. NZ and Maine, and Jack Nelson former Rhodes Scholar and adjunct fired by SU: while he was California ,MI and NY, Masterpol Advertizing PR or consul for Haiti took over my genealogy. Now still passed out by his an a step relatives most likely of my aunt Isabelle who has posed with my ancestors and traveled with it with students for 20 or more years. My ancestry is now exhibited with my paintings and dollhouse rooms by his entire Mormon family and their friends in the New Port Richey Area.

I have been robbed of all funds I received in my divorce, my houses have been flim flammed away and my Museum and National shown paintings drawings sculpture work of the 50's -80's early 90's was passed out to my sister in law Kathi Lee Mack Thomas Deitz or my own Young (Ferguson Young) relatives. They have brought my mother's cousins to this country through Australia NZ? here with Swartz Creek and Flint MI liers who will attest to any lies paid for by my son's grandparents Mack and Gedoes, Nartonis, Aunts Youngs Booth new MacGregger and Buchanan names given to them by dancers and their backers going to Hollywood getting money from the Sefa part of Hamady Mansour Lebanese and Central American, international dictators living in Flint as students in the 50's later marrying women or found relatives to stay in the states. Some like Sally Bailey Baker getting mafia protected apartments in NYC where she could bring investors in the 'family' business to restaurants front doors with her handicapped license as the Young Ferguson Charity planes carried them as passengers.

Such as the relatives my aunt Isabelle Greenfield Young Swanson Bagnasco found to be Scottish from Polish Booths Stewarts others while step cousins related to Army inventors Shanley/Tansley/Vins Wilson became involved with other inventors and physics people getting new backgrounds to go with adopted children at the bottom and tops of universities. Vins became Vanni in Lodi Ohio and Dade City? Duvalier and Jacks Wilson mecanic becomes a Wilson Gun Sight inventor (the one that kept my dad from getting credit for the Wilson Gun Sight prototype for the Army?

If my son was sent to Lockerbie by SU Mormon Scientology as he was also given no money after my divorce, he was run of school for my ex husbands girlfriends remitted credits benefits, (out of Falk U or SU) then sent to unknown places to live with gangs of students. This is the new way to attack any wives who win divorces? to be kept of any idea of what is happening to their children while the stars and Picassos of business and University while relatives rob the wife and make sure the son has nothing while helping themselves to mail and presents and storage while keeping northern schools open with New 'relative' students of their 'great and famous. including Mafia family).

I am asking again where is Theo Mack? I need an address to give an attorney if I die. I am 69 and I do not intend all the morman bastard attorneys in Pasco MacPherson, Mitchell etc and their invested doctor friends passing out anything I might have if I can ever paint again: Around my own family stealing my supplies before I can use them: While the Alderman Law firm, Harrotunians PR for Rodger Scott and Pritchard non UN countries pile paper on me from the time my relatives stole my mother's insurace then took my jobs then robbed my storage to make sure I never leave this county.

I am leaving and selling any furniture before these vampires get one old piece of junk that might be left...I assume my lock has been changed again....or any paper or dollhouses and toys that might remain of sentimental value to me in my collection. They have already stolen the best and are the biggest choppers up of real photographs to scrap book and junk up my photographs for their liers..

Dear ladies running to other countries with all my aunts in laws relative's ex Mafia mone...y while Karen Ambrose Anderson and Kathi Thomas Alderman Kline? banks throw people out of their homes after buying all the jobs around them with their huge real estate and medical investments companies for the last 50 years.

My father's name was Desmond Walker Waiting, Samuel Waiting was his brother's name. A group of Sheriffs has decided to call him and his whole family pirates and pass his names out for terrorist grants CIA and Police Clean Up the World and Masonic investigations to get rare pines and papers for my cousins After a group of Irish Arab and Scottish band and dancer fund raisers got involved with old Kennedy Mitchell PR Ark FL and decided to have a Catholic branch of the family for my aunts and uncles to pass out to get monety supposedly for crippled children in the family after they added a lot more Polish Mafia and Italian Mafia 'famous' prof and Dr. children to the Nelson and Greg (possibly my aunt Isabelle Young Bagnasco's step brothers Duffy and Greggor Mormon lies.

If this is a Mormon Scientology sea org organization I am not trying to ruin your fantasy life.

My dad thought there were no survivors of his sea captain ans shipwright family. My son was fed what Jack Nelson and Art Legacy and Art Storch and John MacDonald Jr fed him from any notes I had from all my aunts. My dad did not believe any Eaton or Edmondson which is everything I have bought that was produced by a Tenn. commune selling their names.

Obviously private life is of no value while keeping Cranbrook U of M Academy's Simpsons and Swansons and Booths Thomas's (who needed CAtholic and Mormon (Creativity Studies to grab medical records to sell to daughters with generic disease like my cousins Beverly, Suzi andBarbara unknown to me,,,and to schools looking for rich relatives of faculty to show proofs of relativion for their trusts for instance at Cranbrook, they needed a Saaranian to build) . They needed future students looking for faculty relatives with their new and more ineresting backgrounds.

No one cares about thefts from single women or their children, in houses or under roads bridges. I am trying to find out if you have left my son alive to breed with all the Druid and Goddesses that decided with Tony Toland's tenents and Wendy Kline, Rodger Macks newest love life... to pass out my property and ancestors to all their brats.

No insurance even pictures has ever paid for any stolen or destroyed property so I imagine lots of insurance companies have Syracuse based phony politician Mack or Nelson relatives.

Jack and his foreign money obviously got moved to NY from MI before my ex or my ex and family were added in at their Birmingham Young location, my cousins following me everywhere, while my aunt Isabelle hid her and Mike Bagnasco's (Michaels or Michels funeral home owners) related to the Rendasi Montreal and NYC dock mafia and Lucciano Luci movie relatives?

I sure hope the Mack Politicians and Boston Creep Mack that met my sister in law Kathi (whatever spelling) Mack when her two baton twirlers now all realted to Dallas Cowboy MacGregger and Blacks in Hollywood had a national baton twirling day. Well I would like my hand crafted Saltire Dance studio with my best miniature objects and mirrors made of civil war frames I looked for for years to make them match. Why cant the millionaires ruining the country buy anything themselves never mind paint anything themsleves.

Is Theo Desmond Mack alive. Born Sept. 16, 1963, Royal Oak alive? I need to identify anything left of him. Was he with Clair Harrotunian and Simpsons, Isabelle Bagnasco looking for survivor money to invest in Mafia Mouse Pasco County from my in laws and simpsons in Orlando?

The Lockerbie money is long gone and my ancestors are right in so many false places with all the photos already stolen and combined with Swarz Creek people and students they will never be found. Why can't I know if my son lives...He has been lied too since third grade and I wasted a lot of time sitting home while he went to school (doing three gardeners and trying to fix up unfinished or badly finished Florida contractors work). I don't care if it is now part of CIA NZ dirty work it was part time CIA here in Florida that helped with FBI part Timers like Tom Bagnasco to isolate my telephones and ruin my computers. Mysiste inlaw must own the biggest Aloe and Virus farm in Texas.

Credit note:
I just had Walton Ark based Wal Mart credit card lowered and no notice of previous $220 credit available. This is the second credit lowering as soon as I get a hundred or so put back in.
It was lowered because of Equafax saying I had made bad trades, 1 Bad Trades (I have a $600 left in TIAA cref to keep it open I can't withdraw under $1000: My ex friends Anderson and relatives Thomas - Vanni Mack in banking could not find there...there it is girls, down 77% not my trades.) I have paid all bills on time for years one bill pay bank mistake caused by bank the bill pay area could have had a late fee paid by them but Tropic Breeze did not mention they were going to call in the one or two day late payment. They did later make me leave did not say why they counted it as a late payment. I also had to leave a job after 2000 and my relatives stole my mothers insurance I needed to pay old care bills and our joint credit cards for clothing/bedding. food.

I know my millionaire in laws met my aunts reformed mafia family and all are using my ancestors as hers.
My millionaire in laws and their Nelson advertising and Scott advertising friends or family must have gone in with Walton Ark (Wal Mart eventually) when they thought we were staying there..they knew Mr. Penney in Olcott, Penneys and Echerd were Penneys Genovese and Echerd Genoveses when we moved down. My aunt made sure she was related to Susan Lucci when all the Hollywood ladies decided to use my names with foreign investors and added in Nelson Genealogy and all the professors and doctors jack met while stealing my dads masonic and orange pins to use to steal all my names and put them over to other relatives not that close. or not related.
They must own part of the Walton Area in Syracuse.
I don't know if Walton needs a Wal Mart or a Mafia sponsor to help them all move south?
Either way I can't pay for the freeze I put on my charges until two weeks to see what all the millionaires are up to while they are piling on more Alderman and Kline paper a foot thick to climb out of again: While I try and find out for the 24th year if my son is dead or alive.

I suppose the new Turkish German Greek names after Lockerbie all in this investment family are from Lockerbie investors new 'family' money. The Contemporary gallery people had offices in Lykes Tract office buildings when they said my little painting was the work of a Mack (Isabelle Waiting Mack my married name) on Anclote.

The Turkish names Berj and Clair and their new alderman son added in Syracuse or here when Karen Ambrose Anderson and my crippled cousins charitys introduced ipeople into my names for research money were maybe part of Swartz Street Ozel Case names. I noticed Case Construction built our Wal Mart stores and stocked the credit jobs.

I wonder if she or some of her family ares still wearing jewelry stolen from a bank while the director was having a baby...that my aunt or cousins or Nelson mormon and Gregg bishops excommunicated Stinsons and Warnocks gave her.

I don't think the people we were paying to be teachers Mr. Art Legacy and his staff told my son the legal ramifications of the Children's School genealogy project. I know they didn't tell me anything about it..it was a child project ended when we left the school because his daughter was throwing my smaller son down stairs.(one room environment). This was followed by Nelsons in Pebble Hill, Harrotunians who met my aunt Isabelles work getting my art work into her or my sister in law's name after stopping my jewerly making with bronze flashings. I suppose that even one small piece stolen at this newest location my last went to a Barbara Young who took jewelry at Cranbrook and worked on Catering workers after they helped find a Saaranin from my dads N. Ireland shipyard which they picked a location for.
Enough is enough you all have your million but I bet my son doesn't. They unloaded all the property in the walton area off on my ex husband as far as I am concerned and then took all of our lives for their fantasy life as sailors with their girfriend of the married prof gang surrounding my sister in law Kathi Thomas Mack who appears to have cleaned out my storage of anything she wanted with the owners here or in Louisiana help? Anything is possible in Pasco when it is an ex wife's property or names or son.
I just want to make sure it was not my son killed in Warren MI for Warren St Syracuse (Rodger Scott- Law Medicis /Yannow dance halls moved here to introduce foreign doctors to women who would not give them trouble: or Art Colony friends of Mary Mack other CAA people on Merritt Island ME Merritt Is FL: Warren Maine Eaton names.
Sorry a little messy I have to eat. Even tho I don't have much money this month and no credit cushion even with local companies I have paid on time for years.
Jack Nelson said his best weapon in the world was PSSSSSS he just started rumors and let my cousins make them true.

John MacDonald was at Cranbrook a lot longer than any of the people that graduated in 63 with me and my now ex husband Rodger Mack. Almost to 77 when Barbara Young graduated into catering, from modeling. I now wonder if he used about ten stones I cleared to make prints with at Ark arts center. My son got sick and when I went back a week later they had all been used. The teacher was from Benton Ark. I wonder now if John came to visit.

John MacDonalds CIA starting parents were at Cranbrook in 1961 ir 62 when my uncle died. Maybe they were there to study the cross on his chest that killed him eventually when it interfered with blood vessels around his heart, he had phlebitis. He endured it as part of his gradfathers initation into a lodge. The Reverend that applied it was really mean...my dad was lucky and was not headed for a military school that they were both enrolled in at birth.

I think this country should allow parents to know information about children taken over by millionaire bullies ruining the country for foreign investors and wife destroyers.
I do not think my ex was part of this in the beginning I hope not, he saved my son from a push from behind in Hawaii (toilet bowl flush gyser) I had not been told to wear climbing shoes and was in the middle of the bay with diving mask and flippers. I had three divers headed my way at the time and swam in as quickly as I could.
I have been told I had a deadly disease two times and went to a different doctor and all reports were false. Tired of this. You apparently have your phony family, the Joe Kennedy dirt from this area is not in anybody's eyes and apparenty you can kick dirt from here anywhere in the world.

So Granny Mack or Mr. Buchanan? Did you put that little box on the St Pete Paper corner "Theo Mack returns from Lockerbie? in the paper to get me calling SU to see if he was alive (I eventually wrote Dunfries to make sure they had no late reports? Especially as my son I now think was taken to Scotland in a wheelchair with the Dunedin SAS backers of my in laws changover to my parents and my background. Where is he now, I hope all of your research money from the money my son was promised got you through your divorces.

I did not know at the time of the article that my son might have been taken to scotland with my mother inlaws scottish dance dunedin or father in laws retired telephone people related to knew friendly with Bush FBI campaing Tom Bagnasco and his and Phyllis Bagnasco's telephone company in Tarpon. That was in about 88 and I didn't see the people in pictures with my mother and aunt until a Burns night in Dunedin years later. I didn't know my aunts W Bloomfield address until the 90's when I got NetTV.
I don't know what the Rices in Syra. or New Orleans got out of this, another future story for Cruise? or another book on another Sir with Orange material in it and descriptions. Or if Larry Lardy got a new background for the baby he adopted and then divorced his wife to marry or more physics Greeks got a new background for their adopted daughter...(the same that had me sit down to a quickly called together picnic with the builder of the Devils Canyon reactor after I was in a march on the local NY reactor user with my banners...but I suspect they had Rodger and one of his ladys on cruises. Then he was off to Spain in the hands of the Everson Spain and Spanish Architects.

My ex was too big for his boots to his family as I was to mine. What have all the money makers in the family, the important people, that had to get creative with all my work different because I only worked a few months a year, different styles...What have you done to my poor kiddo? The only with all that loot to grab.

The Sellers and Manlius Library Daltons etc will help whoever stole my Saltire Dance room about a year and a half ago (with my little hand made dolls and cat and favorite miniatures over 60 years) and all the furniture take credit for it. Joined by the two Swedish doll house sets of furniture and Lundby Doll house that I paid for and the Mr Vento that got a job here in NPR for robbing me $150 will add those to her collection.

The evil they did in Tampa General to my dad and then when they thought my mother would be at their Fri Nights if her knee was fixed made sure I was away when they went over to dance because she was recovering (while my back hurt more) and made sure she fell and there was not enought left of her leg (including the dr not watching her special pain pach during her recovery or letting someone else so she pulled it out and after cracking her whole shin bone putting a second in.....I can't wait to get away from my in laws and their leaders down here the Simpsons and Bagnasco's to watch me leave on my open cart again....or with my knapsack that they think everyone with names they want should be left with. Pigs in the Yacht and Country Club...hope you make a lot of money and then they treat you the same as most Ponzis do.
If my son is alive I would like an address I don't care if your wife can't use her name.
If you are all related to the Bailey's and Bakers by way of the SAl Army Middletons I hopepw their building was worth it.
I don't know why you had to kill and cripple my parents just so I would not go to your dances, I wouldn't know my breed disease for your business and research money cousins or Warnocks.
I did see Bob leaving my camper after it was ruined to live in right after I sold my condo and had to do a pack of repairs while my cousins wrecked my cars to grab things I could not move. I still wonder if he had a child by the Thomas brain damaged before they moved across the street from 4713 Miller Rd and their Mall. My child son was to hand over his names for Warnocks brats? I will never know I guess. USA is just a stopping point for dictators to buy up and go back to their countrys they were thrown out of with a lot of college money to invest with a different name. Maybe by missionary plane.

No comments: