Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Alderman Fanny Farmer Harrotunian Mack Allen Thomas to Thompson divorce

My family and in laws intended me and anyone else they wanted, their and my ancestry names and my art work first for my aunt Isabelle Greenfield Young, married Swanson then Bagnasco possibly now Wolf names and art work. They intended and did make up a lot of international and especially Black names to hand out first to high school and students of Flint MI Bands that out of work motor related workers needed for extra money after retiring or being let go by GM or other car companies out of work because everyone who lost a war with the US eventually took over its business. My aunt and her friends then included my millionaire ex relatives who took over my fathers ancestry for their Serbian Polish Sicilian joining my aunts and uncle Andrew Youngs apparently Irish relativdes. They took over my fathers sea captains and especially the location of their shipyard now moved to where ever the Ferguson Youngs want it with first Flint jr college, Syracuse U in as fat as they can get with their advertising professors and history joining all the lies.
They ruined my sons life and he is working 15 hours a day while I sit in a trailer being run out of my homes by my mother's family and cousins of my fathers family in on the big Change Haitians and my aunts Black singing group to start with at Flint Jr College where they taught fencing then moved all their work to Florida and invested with my aunts Mafia related Gypsy family from Montreal to Miami. They now control medical and education jobs with the Michaels Bagnasco and Rodger Scott and Aldermans and a group of Nelson genealogists that started this in Swartz Creek and Flint MI.
I havenot been able to contact my only son after he was used to help rob my storage for Waller and MacDonald and Mitchell in New Port Richey did whatever they did after my aunt took my alzheimers mother on a trip fter lying to me that it was she going with her it was a group of people that helped the Scottish ex Scots House Flint start giving out everything stolen from my storage after my aunt got my mother to sign a will that she was not capable of signing legally to steal my property.

I had her durable power of Attorney from 1981 and still have the paper. i did a second in 1991 as I was including a Mrs. Cook in her medical decisions or mine for her unfortunately using the same Waller and Mitchell office. The original document was Waller and Mills.

My Serbian Polish in laws decided to steal all of my thins for their daughter after my ex was told he had cancer in the80's and I was not told. He moved himself up to NYC to have fun and pay the bar bills of my siter in laws new British Siers traveling without wives joining her married professors and she and her friends company while they planned on ruining the wives and their children for their new beautiful society at the Str Pete Museum.


Kathy got started in Boston with connie Mack saying she could be Irish apparently and the Macks Thomas's and Vannis joined Cranbrooks name changes with the Detroit funeral parlor Michaels Bagnacos frommy aunts secret address from my family in West Bloomfield and even got me a false scholarship there. She and the Andrew Youngs needed money for their muscular dystrophy Ferguson Young people and their charity plane was useful to all the businessmen my aunt got lined up with doctors for her and then Alderman and Deitz Mormon Nelson murder group. They murdered my parents lives and then my sons and then mine. For their phony backgrounds and stealing other's possessions and then stealing my political collages that were set up to be stolen by Cazenovia College and its new Harrotunian Turks and Blacks by Bagnasco all Royals or related to politicians for their takeover of medical and education jobs.

Kathy Mack Thomas and her Sellers and Scott advertising people wanted me and my son out in the street. Ed Alderman told me the last day of my divorce which I won on grounds of cruelty and inhumaity that I would never see my son again. He has proved that my son could be dead murdered in one of the many attempts on his life and I will never know because of all the people involved with laser and laser sound and my cousins and their friends control of my phones and computers and use of the Boyce Laser Talker to record then playback voices by phone...and some kind of subliminal sound telephone service that is part of a securty sysstem they and their security people my cousin Tom and Daltons Singer or Rosenbloom might be invlved with Deaf Dancers and Ed Alderman and Wendy Kline and the Momon investment started in Sedgwick and Tarpon that has taken all my thins for a gang of do gooders and Scottish Dames working with the same people that have ruined Hollywood and Sports wives and allowed the children of celebrities to be wiped out for their charity gangs.

Mr Alderman had nothing to use against me in court but hot air about taxes that were his front: He threw down a Marshalls bill for 139 for a whole summer full of clothing for me when I changed sizes (down). My ex had a one man show every year in NYC and paid up to 650. a month for the bar bills of his sisters friends in the City. While they were building personnas in Florida and Texas for his family and all the nurses some doctors they brought to this country in their medical and employment and buildings to house them. If you lie you get a job including those my aunt brought here part of the Warnock new Allens to lie about all the false genealogy that also provided a Saaranin Swanson no doubt to make Cranbrook building changes that were catered by Youngs I assuem the cousins I did not know that have ruined my jewelry and clothing all these 25 years and the 24 years when they would invade my houses and just thow their broken jewelry and cloting in the back of my closet..ruined. For their showing of children at Yacht clubs and country clubs and the disease of the week and balls the same disease or animal fund of the month party everyone had to be at.
The Alderman office which then included Harotunians that were all of a sudden working on my work being given to either Youngs from Cranbrook (Barbara0 or muy sister in law or my aunt Isabelle. They must have masterminded the Cazenovia college takeover of my best work which I did not have a chance to show. It was when my ex under the control of a mafia attorney Wendy Kline who paobably has all my lace collection mine and my mothers given to me in the 70's. Mr Mack had to make everything that was mine his to make sure his sister got everything including all of my photographs to bemade over by Cranbrook SU and other private Schools to include people in a new British backgrounds mostly Mack Made up from the location ofmy fathers father's and grandfather's English shipyard in Northern Ireland that my step cousin Tansley and my dads cousins Simpson in Maryland decided to maove and make Catholic or Simpsons while my in laws went in on a building with Youngs probably partly with all the sculptures they stole from me and good antiques while my ex hid his equal partnership with his parents sister and other family that then had an international business of employment that hired foreigners in medical buildings and their nursing homes while they used my fathers British Background.
They were here ahead of me because Alderman and DiCaprio delayed my divorce from 84 to 87 and then continued to keep the papers from me and any money I was to have had from the sale of our house until they had Rodger Scotts stooges here waiting to cheat me out of it for the Bells and Vannis and Macks new scottish background with Irish MACK relatives started by Connie Mack and Italian mafia related movie shooters in Boston rom SU knwon to Jack Nelson who was already starteing on the switchover of my names to dancers and entertainers and faculty at Flint Jr College and U of M known to the simpsons and Cranbrook psychologists including Richard DeVores wife apparently that have started a creativity studey and are responsible for grabbing my records so my sister in lasw can continue to live my life and she can make my son and all of his future family arab gypsys with Rodger Scott Gypsy Mafia maker of Scottish and British relatives of my son Art Legacy and their friends at Syracuse Stage and Hollywood finding celebrities to come to the Young Catholic and possibly Sal Army and other Thomas family charity they built around the handicapped including Sheryl Thomas and the muscular Dystrophy Young Ferguson children. The Fergusons were responsible tor thir input into Scottish social giving and theie entrance into the Scottish clubs while in return getting movi shopts of Scottish Saltire dancers like the ones I had for a major dollhouse room also stolen by friends of the Bagnasco Luccianos Galanties and other mafia all in business an employing the scottish that decided I and my son should die so they could distribute my fathers and uncles mothers and my and my sons collections.

Mr Alderman did a lot of his dirty work hiding my ex husbands financials in Fanny Farmer where the financial meetings were held. Because he makes fanny Farmers. The Star who was turned into a nut house dweller so the orderlies could rent her out for sex to army people or anyone else for 5 dollars. He hoped to make every woman that he and Dicaprio and some LyndonLa Rouche gang of investors with the mafia and churches in Pasco and other counties with around college investors. he had made sure people who were in the top of society or could have been have nothing and never see their children again. Every woman this crap decides to wipe out with their goddess live ins has to try to make any woman with anything left in storage or inadequate housing she is left with suffer in his hospitals with people making money or bettermoney when they are transferred. I hope the harrotunians enjoyed first taking my jewelry made from sprews and flashings and handing it over to Clair or my cousins after she butted in when my aunt and her mafia and band name change gang took over my life and keys to my houseto help distribute my things to themselves and my sister in laws family. They they worked with Thomas chapmans at Cazenovia college to grab my paintings which were the best I had done and had shown in at least five museums over the years getting prizes in some shows, by not telling me to give a list because I assumed it wouldbe the same as my husbands or their Thomas list for their opening show. I assuem my sister in law was in shots with my work with the same dress I had on one I bought in NY and Sally Baker was right beside her with some Cazenovia Royals in entertainment like Chevie Chase? or his relativdes the Chases that lived next to us on Ackerman where this started in a house that looked just like my ex husbands parents in Barberton while his Bell relatives waitied to wipe me out if I went to California where they and Rodger Scott were working already with michaels bagnasco funeral and education RE to control jobs then down to Mexico.
There is no excape name changing mafia control of employment after divorce or your telephone or bad stunt man tricks of the Younger Thomas's and their awful spoiledbrat friends with their trust funds like the one they took fromm,y son and gave to their co fiends sons and daughters Druids of owners of buisness around small colleges that get their jollies attacking older people to distribute their collections while attacking and slandering the parents for their parents who wouldnot ever give up control except to the Mafia or foreign dictators or Cocaine dealers that appear to own a lot of this country like all others while they turn into Reverend Benevolent to ride around in planes free. while using their computer an scientist nuke engineers to make up new laser house and car and house attacks on people right on the roads with stunt men from hollywood ready to make for a good Polish joke right from the Flint Dom Polski Bar Scots House and the Ambrose third Ave bar where all this bad band and millionaire deputies started. Including all the police run through Australia and property I should have owned to make them my father's relatives to add more lies to their Mormn Jack Nelson Gregg etc. testimony.

Mr Alderman and Sheroki and Kenyon financial statment was five years of shecks thrown on a table for me at the R Scott landmark building avobe the Fanny Farmer shop. The only financial statement I received. my cars were burned and fell apart Sheroki and kenyon did not meet with me when I made appaointments and stopped the elevator in that same bujilding or the other Scott building when I tried to reach ehem about doing my own taxes. I filed single so they did not have to give me information then changed my taxes so my ex would not have to pay 550,000. Also so it looked like I agreed with Mr. Alderman. The elevator was the same probably that Wndy Kline made sure stopped to get her involved with my ex on Mr. Scott or aldermans camera. There is a similiar building with stopping elevators where the attorneys and other business people pick up their mail in Tarponwhere the Aldermans posssily Gays started this with the Michaels, Bagnascos Galantes etc and foreign dictators all using the new Nelson Alderman genealogy. Gays were on the fulbright boat possibly booked by Rowan and Isfahan? trafel when we went on the Fulbright. My sons birt ahead of his position and a bother to me to this day. so we would not have to bother the great one in italy I assume. Gays were on the boat Bud Gay and Mary Malone I suppose from Tarpon when we arrived where my sister in law and father in law were taking work to a gallery..we were held up for money or my ex's bronzes were to be thrown into the sea said the customs man or costumed person that held my son while I went to my parents for five hundred dollers to pay him off. Alderman cradle to grave with Deitz RE around airports and Hospitals and their New Dictator and Mafia international in charge of employment with lying PR and attorneys making up backgrounds and creativbe abilities and stealing transcripts for people to hang on their wall when their are nice and old and not to be checked after they retire so they can hang out at the yacht club and help get money with the Youngs Warnocks and Tansleys that brought this theft of my parents myh and my son with all of their church and charity and mafia money.

No comments: