Monday, January 11, 2010

Letter to Theo mack scammed and robbed as I was by Nelson Genealogists and Syracuse and Ambrose bar Young genealogy liers with Nelson Mormons.

Jack nelson fired by SU decided to have my ex husbands Roger mack's parents money and my ancestry for Jerry Nelson and her absoulte brats and all the gang of professorial druids and just plain brats that had to change their backgrounds to my father sea captains by joining my aunt isabelle Bagnasco and her English sister in law helping their dancer friends become sea captains then make up black Gypsy or Arab Turkings (Ozel and Karens gang from Swartz Creek going Scottish and Indian Princess.names to go with a whole phony plantation gang she and my ungcles and one famiy cripped Barbara Young or mother of cripples forever so they could use a Catholic Church plane or Thomas Hollywood Polio plane to be a front for all my aunts in laws mafia realated to all the mafia moving down from Canada and NY to the south.
I am going on facebook to show what I look like and hopefully all the people meeting my aunt isabelle Greenfield Young Bagnasco realted to Michaels funeral parlors and education jobs? so they will know she stole more papers of mine after making sure every doctor invdestging with this florida and central american Lombard mack possibly mott people doing all this has her Young background which has noting even interesting about it...After my aunts and uncles and foreign backers knowing the mansour hamadys mostly Sefas decided to change it with my fathers sea captains and some Simpsons that were only married in decided it to use for her PR purposes to make up Swanson
Saaranisn and then get catering jobs while my aunt posed as me at anything related to any school I was at after staling my work which was shown in museums the most important work was not seen so I believe she used it for her degree after getting Cazenovia college to h elp steal it for she and Kathy mack and iabelle Bagnasco possibly involved with Sheriff Wolf down here in lying ex Sheriff county where the person that originally stole my things for my cousins was job services director Glenn Tansley.
Dear son who couold not tell me where anything of mine is and who now has families with names of wifes I will never know that I was sent a letter to enjnoy. I have not heard one thing aboutg receinging anything.I was hopeing to leave this country after complaining to police about thefts and it getting to be a bigger and bigger laugh for them.

Then I find out where I was going is where Lincoln wanted to send all the freed slaves. More making me into a Black Eton a pack of lies by my uncle Jim and his Mahons and their barfly friends from the Ambrose 3rd Ave bar. and their doctor friends who actually looked my dad in the face thilw they were preparing to rob him of his life and his property while they stole my and my sons life and got my ex involved with Wendy Kline who was also working with Alderman research doctors and my cousins always ready apparently to steal clothing to ruin jewelry to steal and ruin even from banks in my bank box for their continueng muscular Dystropny breeding.

Jack was fird by SU and came down here to do all of this after SU gave his wife a religion job so she could answer the phone as if he still worked there after he was testsed for a heart attack. Probably had it when he tried to get into Lowe Art Center and they turned him away he was not to be on campus.
Rodger Scott has been at this since the Vannis and Warnocks catted around oberlin College tryng to get stupid british women or doing rotton tricks my cousins and karens favorit occupation beore she moved in on my ex with a pack of slander like the slander she and my cousin alwayhs put out my whole life even sending his pals out to swartz creek as a joke to visit me in school.
Thanks again bobbo and your four wives all with my peoperty.
This is my last possibly letter to my son after sending more things and not hearing any details of his life. He can answer no questions even his wifes name more the around college creeps that had to have new backgrounds don't allow it or the mafia they went into business with on the miossionary planes flying over to scotland.
American general I suppose the people their employees said did a lot of insuring drug dealers must have a great time insuring them now. Like the one that lived next door and ins notw a reverend in Detroit another Thomas handicappped worker I assume.
Ok this is my last note to Theo.
I was suppoed to go for testing to keep my insurance but as my filty relativdes have probably been responsible for most of the med hiring I think I will put it off so I can lose some weight. I have been on poverty food and with no running car I trusted for months and I am not going to let my ten pounda over be called a disease until I can take some time off to get rid of it. Sorry Kathy and your Mrs. Miller ready to set up the ruin wifes for kathys married pg parties and married men trying to wipe their ex wives and children out with all Kathys rotton ministers of false genealogy and men just enoying slaner and conspiracy to save the family from losing any property that belonged to the only smart person inthe family. and to all be related for that free medical help.
As my son probably has no telephone now that they used up his christms as they rined my time from Thanksgiving on as usual every year for 25 years for the Vanni and Mack new Irish and English they made up. I suppose he wont see this either.
.My son could tell me where my silver and other valuables and he was taken by were taken by the Polish Mafia Mahofski Chez drug dealers Thomas and Hafrroutning liers with their gun runners and jailbird forgers. and the crap that helped Clair and Marilyn and Jerry steal my things while the Lillians burned my cars to get you in their house.

You and i starve while they invest the money they got by finding cancer in my dad and cancer in my ex and by not telling me why I had to be excused for all of kathys trailer park people going british.

Let me know if he ever shows up and wehere he is and I dont send anything more to vanni Warnock. and the Rodger Scott Pritchard gun runners loks like laser weapons and laser housesw and their crap friends the new students of Flint Jr College. and SU and Turkish crap now Alderman Harrotunian pirates also with my jewelry by Warnock with all the foundry shovel background people using my names. My aunt even stole my gun license to go with the gusns she had stolen by a pawn shop person while her son messed up calls . They were not to be stolen I had no place save to hold them.

I hope kathy mack Thomas likes appearing on facebook someday to tell where all the things I am going to list as stolen Like all my paintings for her to use with her colelction of married men.



When you can talk I will write again until then you ars still a stooge for the Bonnano Michaels Ferguson Mafia with no way to talk while they and kathy buy up all the jobs for their friends they can use to manipulate the whole county and everyone international that meets my aunt and her mafia brats in tow to my ancestral locations that John macdonald nZ appears to have been helping Jack with for over 30 yearsl Same that that my Young cousins are a front for. I assume Barbara young and my aunt Isabelle have been atg every Cranbrook reunion. I don't know I was only asked to one.
I have shown in 5 museums and won prizes and nations awards and I don't like my aunts or Kathy mack Thomas using my work. Or using up my sons and myh life being Haitian Zombies for jacks haitian and bad county cliets stealing my ancestry.
This will be corercted for facebook.

No comments: