Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wilson, and inventor friends of Kathy Thomas, Nichols also MACK Nichols? also Medical?

Is this my mafia and ancestry change relatives? in Laws 'Brit-Canadian Bonnano Republic? the ex British Colony of West Pasco? Before a lot of private schools decided to have a lot of new International Dictator and ex Mafia now in with all the nicest Charity Ball and Yacht club charity Party Mafia?
It appears that the Wilson mechanic we had in Syracuse 70's to mid 80's (originally Jack Nelson's (Madison Ave Masterpol Ad Man and former Rhodes Scholar)fired in 70's hushed up with gag rules...mechanic! first the Mayor of Syracuse Hydrolic fancy car and and Jack's antique Sunbeam. Before they passed him on to my ex and probably all of Attorney Rodger Scotts foreign clients and Pritchards. It was a Sunbeam, maybe a gift of his Haitian clients ( Duvalier had one!).
Wilson might be related to my Director Job Services in the 70's or 80's step Cousin (if he was adopted by my uncle Sam which I believe he was not) Pasco County FL. If you are a female divorcing you are a Zombi from constant paper now compuer repairs to everyting messued up that you have to do to pay a bill...or on of the Super Cat arounds with married wife up north he would like to dump hanging out with the beautiful people, looking for arm candy in art and performing arts students with my sister in laws help. Tansley was related to an Inventor Wilson or Shanley that did my fathr out of credit for the prototype of the Wilson gun sight then after they failed in their clearwater boat business they fell into the Youngs phony black genealogy that I was never supposed to be in Flolrida to find out about. All of my dads shipwright and sea captain jobs turned over to Youngs and fictitious black lady my uncle supposedly marrie..no one ever heard about it befoe I got here in 86 or my aunts address in West Bloomfield she was using my mother's house and antoher woman close to the Weirs apparently for mail. The woman across the stret also had several mailboxes to send things on. Also a Young that looked to be related to the Swansons that found a Saaranin to help Cranbrook build their buildings and roads catered by my Young (children crippled with Polio and Muscular Dystrophy cousins) Barbara apparently follwed me to Cranbrook where I was never to get any information from again after graduating 63..they also catered all the workers.

Glenn Tansley's mothers family (inventor Shanley and Vins) and Kathy Thomas and other Thomas inventor Dalton from Mall Security with Galanti's Michaels international probably around SU business restaurant Smith Restaurat supples..I think all part of a Nelson false genealogy with SU Dome Alumni Thomas, Mall and medical and food ...Mormon F A I L Y Ponzi. Mormon Stock brokers Yannows etc watching if not helping downtowners attorney Sidney Manes (Green associate) and Landmarks and foreign clients from Black countries Rodger Scott (Jail forgery Ithaca 90's) and Aldermans probably Alderman and Deitz in business with Hancocks and macDonalds cleaning up around airports malls and their hospitals.

My work sometimes bought by Aldermans now given away by my sister in law Kathy Thomas Naples Strongsvill O ??? Cazenovia..NY after it was stolen from my homes and storage with help of Kip Shehadi Capps and other decorators and storage owners..

In the 70's I found my dads prototype of the Wilson Gun Sight in my mother's sewing box that lifted. It was in a compartment in the base. The sewing box was broken in our garage and I didn't kknow if it could be fixed. I had not seen it since I was a child when my dad was looking all over for a little black box to put it in.
We went to Bradenton and my dad went over to see Shanleys I assume. We have been attacked ever since I think including Theo and I both so sick we did not get to see anything on that one trip we took there. The Gedoes Gaedes were already there and I forgot that was his mother's name.
The sight which I believe was sold to the USA ARMY possibly a Colt. Colt 44s aver very famous to Confederates in the Army of Cow finding for the Confederacy in the Center of Florida. Knocked anything down.

The Sightwas maybe built on the same grid design of his Old Orange Pin a gold grid on a red hand. Stolen after someone put it in my suitcase. I had to be turned into a non liberal so my aunt (who used the N word and was fired from public Schools) came down here to get involved with her black singing group that she coached at Flint Jr College while her brother taught fencing with her first husband Leonard Swansons.

Obiously to me this is the doctor U of M and around Hurley Hospital and the Ambrose Bar and after closing gambling out at his house close to us in Swartz Creek and across the street at an Ark farmer's that inherited his mothers house (he had dog fights it was found out and he was chased out of town. He soldt that farm to the Mall that srove everyone off their property. For this Cranbrook and Flint Jr College and Hollywood group that became an inernatinal mafia broker for jobs in FL whereever there and Alderman community hospitals and the united family of Michaels Bagnasco Galanti Tansley Vins Wilsons then Thomas were. I think their real power entered Florida with Dr. Capone and his prestique in five embergency rooms in five hospitals in this area and Medicare Select plans. 1986.

Right when my attornes and my e'x dumped me with no divorce papers or money for two years after five years of divorce attacks. The attacks have continued and threatened to almost kill me with two false diagnoses Why I do not take tests in Florida of any consequence ever again. Whle I try to sell a little of my larger things and while my in laws and relatides fronted by several charittes and churches also invested with ROME apaprently as well As Mormons try to keep me withoutout money and without any real contact with my only son. While my aunts and uncles work with attorneys to sell my things for whatever real estate deals they are robbing people with. Set u by Rodger Scott as well as Alderman and Dicaprio and a huge downtwner and Landmarks group that lives off students and professors.

I believe my house which I threw away my art career working on grounds and finishing an addition to, sold for half its value to researchers in my ex husbnds and my own aunts and uncles and step cousins family. For their real estate profit but also for the herbs that had been being stolen for years by a nearby doctor and Wendy Kline. It was then part of the family and also included Clair Harrotunin sons made into Aldermans then probably Wilsons Vins or Tansleys and especially Thomas to Dr. Thompsons family. He lost his MD for mistreating his Scottish patiens. I assume continued to get Scottish names and even possibly benefits from retirement funds for people taking their place. I assume same that stole my best paintings with opening of Thomas Chapman opening in 1985 or 86. After my ex
my aunt or Kathy Thomas going Thompson's use.

No I have just missed taking medical tests that would not have been paid for for months as I was told that company was not paying for anything this year. I have not received anything from the new company. I would have had to pay for them plus pay all the super raised fees going way up and $100 energy bills for a 20 foot trailer that has never used more than 49 dollars worth of electricity in any year.

I have reason to believe that my ex was in NYC and my son had to take comfrey and other herbs to NYC so my ex or his father could be treated while on other therapy's down here in Florida flying back and forth with a laser talker on his NYC sisters apartment or Guido Singer as her as a guest in Syracuse. The Harding drink kept Mrs. Hardings husband alive ten years after he was supposed to be dead. They went to Maine where jack Nelson, Mr. Macks art colony friends and John MacDonald added other sick patients and investors to their list of doctor name change and Ponzi.

While I and my son were destroyed and not told of his Cancer. I have not known where my son is while they have been attacking his health to make him probably unemployable after my cousins and all their charity front for their planes grabbed all my property to sell and everything that I wanted left for him in Sracuse. They are a pack of Gypsies now that do not talk that is what my ex deicded to be with Wendy Kline and her new Harding Royals Sicilian French added to all the Drivel made up by my aunt and her Booths and possibly their Rodgers and other Jack Nelson haitian doctors that started it and international including Mansour Hamady Sefas (Publix) and Bagnasco Michaels. They own the banks why I cannot put anything in them they own the storage why I am robbed. They buy the ground under my trailer so I have to move.

I think my son is driving back and forth from Orlando where my fathers Simpsons have entoumbed his grandmother with MacGegger added on as her name to Napes to feed my sister in laws dogs and do other deivel and dirty work for them. She always was one to give away dogs and she did not ever stay home to ever feed any of the under 10 pets they had at any time with no one home.

I would like the Sellers and Masterpol Powell and Nelson false genealogy to get off this and other computers that can erase and cause my priners to stop at will.
I want to know if you murdered my son as I think you tried to do in 1985 and as you tried to put deadly disease on my record I had to go out of countys in secret to find out I was well.

My son is too trusting to do that and you have been making accidents for him and for me to try and kill you.

Mr Alderman and his inventors have a lot of great killers in the medical professions working for them and I wonder if my dads head as well as too much of his Larnyx also landed at jack Nelson and the investors in HWY 19 malls with the mafia international but for sure American....My dad had seven graves that were to go to me next and Mr MacPherson or whoever moved in with my aunt Isabelle to make me her had made non useable due to help of Mr. Ted Macks Shriners who made sure he was not buried after I left his funeral after being told my son was sick with pneumonia and with Kip Capps because my ex did not have time to look after him as my dad was dying or bring him down. His sister was too busy stealikng things at the house or my cousin Bob Warnock and Dr Ebert that helped pick doctors for all their nursing homes and medical offices had volunteered to get rid of him and me and my son with all the scottish creps waiting with the Bagnascos to make my parents house a time share for themselves while they tried to sell their housees in Flint as the USA gave away the car business to every country that lost a war with it.

I suppose my son is busy filing requests for Kathys employment companys for Haitians. Including Innisbrook that always had its busboy ads out and even tried to force people that came in other jobs out on the golf course with their platss of clean or dirty food over their head.

I wold like the Galanti Bagnasco Lucci and all their nice charitys and their nice Cardinals and Bishops out of my dads genealogy. He was not a Brethern Mormon got it Mr. Nelson......and Mr. Waiting a fourth removed cousin who was finding my dads boat and other papers to my my aunts and making new Barrow into old Barrow for all the new Costumer Mrs. Nelsons and their CIA grant friends. That would include Capps and Harrotunian CIA around Nancy Hoffman Rep of NY cowtown, she looks just like Jerry Nelson in a non grey fall. Like the falls she wore every day as Chancellors secretary. Actually a way to get Jack after being fired in the 70's to their computers to make up their new genealogy and to make sure me and my son get wiped out of any history that might link us to the new Rodger Allen mack and my cousin Bob Warnock and all his relativdes brought here through Australia to be my fathers relatives...and his son Eric Allen Warnock that was using Waiting here at pasco Hernando School before I came down.

There people had no right to take my mother to Scotland after asking if she would go on a trip with my aunt. I allowed a 2000+ amount for a short trip not the thouseands and private plane that the Ferguson Youngs cripples who benefitied by all this for generations spent to make my aunt another Lisa MacPherson aunt with all the things they stole and sold from me and swindled from me right up to the last stolen old car. Anything I buy on a goo sale they have to have or ruin, they have to ruin my ars and clothing and would have killed me with their medical testing area long before this.

This is trying to survive your insurance in the USA. I think that bad insurance may have also originated on Sedgwick area with Alderman Dicaprio and the president of Am Gen and his friend Elaine Yannow who looks just like SU'
s Lace designer and Larson Studio designer visiting Bobby Sailors with all his friends involved in Real Estate with this same formerly Flint Jr college, SU St Lawrence and all the other schools that ewre down here with the filmmakers on Greek Key with Arthur Storch and his Marin girlfriend and all jacks movie friends while they watched a viking film being filmed on Green Key. The Northman, with the six million dollar man. Probably of interest to all the biotec's in medicine P:hysics making up genealogy on Ackerman Ave Syracuse where all of this started. That film has disappeared. so has the old film Down to the Sea in Ships that my dad said was like his grandfather the preacher and shipwright and sea captain that he was a cabin boy too. Before he worked with designers at GM and told them whether he accepted their designs...safety etc..and made the master die one of three in gm with a million dollar computer. The mormonas just put factor worker on all the genealogy the Nelsons and Masterpol and other advertising people including Sellers stole.

The original Excorcist with Art Storch as the priest has also disappeared. i supppse he was in Northern Ireland with my dads stolen Orange pins and Sarah Spino a former nude model that was in other films that were filmed with her in them locked in old buildings she had to climb out of. I assume nude. They lied chasing my mother out of community nude from a talking shower a joke of the security that sent me post cards in my sons name possibly...Suncoast and Rodger Scott Lombard friends were waiting to write her up for the local penny saver at my supposed embarassment of me as the wive of the great blond Serbian polish turned into an Irish mack that my ex had become with his Cranborok ivnestors and jacks Satanic Art Groups after their shows at the Everson.

All for today from Zombie Florida, that would be what the ex wives that the SU Chancellors office expected to find after their work so their Dome and other Stadium PR bringing this off in Kathy Thoma's donated buildings as the front for all this with a lot of school Cranbrook etc architects to fill her mouth and be her brain as Drl Ebert was my cousins and his son's brain.

Mr. Warnock I assume stole all the Fisher cartoon originals in the first wave of robberies the judge apparently was quoted as sasying whoever has anything has it why this became another Alderman pirate ring to the glee of divorced police CIA and FBI that recognize Tom Bagnasco as the FBI at least in this county where he can open doors anywhere.

Maybe with the Haitian earthquake they can just fill the whole state up with mafia restaurant busboys. I am sure you an get an order blank from any Catholic Church with the Mafia in the front row here or Presbys with the new Scottish Dames in the front Row here or Texas...ditto any Mormon Brethern church with all my dads genealogy and mine changed to benefit all the Ponzi that was started by Elaine Yannow possibly also Wendy Kline who was the daughter of a Mafia Attorney. I assume that is the Florida Mafia and that would be Mr. Alderman or one of his Tarpon or Sarasota or Naples cousins. This is real Cousins and adoptede are better than daughtersw of grandchildren right mr. macPherson???you dirty old dog. Double Nasties to Mr Mitchell DC and New port Richey and his MacDonald flunkies. Matching John macdonald Jr (daddy a founder of US CIA) and my sister in laws Strongsville baton twirler macDonald that met Connie Mack Boston with the Thomas girls winning Baton and Jazz dance Nationals. It became a national Thomas day and has progressed with all the nice Mafia and Cancer Research and Laser Talker research money into National control of employment in hospitals at least here in We Loved Al Capone and Hollywood here in the past Pasco County while they hope Mr. Cruise and all the Flint MI girls that left for Hollywood with their Arab and Greek benefactors (like Coach Sefa) Coach Bagnsco Michaels? in the 50's...

They did not give my dad credit for the prototype. I assume they must have given it to Andrew Young? and his private engineering company?
This is like the other journal entries non corrected. I have a very old computer and the printer stopped working as well as the copy or correct. My printer did not work afater somwone knowing I was using drafting pens to finish several small paintings faces decided to come in and take the pens and wreck the printer as well.

This park does not have the problems that my cheaper park does where most of my silver was stolen and a room I had brought back to photograph was stolen a major miniature work that I had spend years on stolen from Tropic Breeze. It appears one of the CIA trained? or part time FBI or just thief cousin is now able to get in.

I had trouble with telephones getting to a Quest Testing and hope mycousins are not on their lines. I hope the Nichols part of their facility here is not related to the Dr. Duffy or Dr or Bishop Gregger using Gregg that made my dad a mormon for a lot of German genealogy probably taking Orange Lodge and Viking background to German by way of my aunt and her Grman step brothers. Her step mother German Nelli MacNichols also might have been a Nichols loft builder that tried to dump my ex in a tough german biker gay bar in HYC. I seem to think because my cousin supposedily was raped before hanging himself after being thrown into a biker cell after being arrested for nothing in detroit but being barefoot in a fast food or pizz plade. My aunt said I don't know whether to believe her. There was a lot of blood in my mothers home on back couches with huge grabs of insulation taken out. I recovered them when I fimally got my alimony and money from sale of the house until it was swindled away by a Merrill Lynch agent and nuns in a burial compnay others rental agents after I was forced to put money into a house I did not need when Dicaprio and Alderman and sons kept my divorce going for years while my cars were burned and house attacked and ex husbands bank lady Mrs. nelson made sure the bills were not paid while moving my ex in with her.
A cocaine dealer also related seemed to like to put red paint on asses the miniature horses I had in a dollhouse that isnow a battleground in tho my ex got to keep all his collections and stole back anything I had that he wanted.
My son had a hammer dropped on his head in Monreal where he had no right to be sent after SU dumped him out of clases and set their bill collectors on him as my relatives and in laws did here after getting rid of my job after stealing my mothers insurance after changing (taking from ) her funeral and using our charges.
This is 25 years of harassment after 25 years of harassment and continuing harassment by my stalking cousins all my life. Enough is enough Karen and Kathy and your Texas Tomcats and arm candy waiting to take all the amaturs to their shows at the St Pete museum with all the famous actors that also liked all that new Royal German Baronet Wake Hughes Walker? and sea captains stolen from me and my son.
Nichols appears to be part of a large testing company called Quest as I started to say. Hope that is not MacNichols related and why I could not get through to their telephones or was not answered back by them when I decided I was not sure if my changing one policy to another medicare was going to pay the bills.
I was told to go ahead but in weeks before I could not get their number or ansswering machine to work to get to the first agent.
I just received a note that the first insurance Optimum had a problem with a copy bill that i was sure I paid (my title to an old car I sold disappeared as well as the receipt I had for the copies from the first doctors office.
I am now glad I did finally call an out of state or county number to cancel some cholesterol tests and one thyroid test I want to cancel for good. My readings unlike my new doctors I assume say that anything to do with thyroid scans or pills are a little silly at my age. I don't want any pills and am a real pain pill for my doctors so I am sure this will not be anything new. My life has been threatened twice in my opinion my sons several so I do not do anything I have to go out of county to check as I have done in the past that saved my life.

No comments: