Thursday, January 14, 2010

Letter to son regarding Holiday Inns all towns

I hope you are not going to be asked to work in Holiday Inns in Vegas. My aunt mentioned them when she as quizzing me in 86 to see if I knew her real address on White Birch in West Bloomfiend. i did not find it until the mid 90s when I got a web tv.
3rd Ave Flint and Gross Point mafia moved in on us with Karen Ambrose Cooper to be later Anderson ( Dr here? with childrens charity hospital and Tampa Family Service? where she knows Lillians after hanging out with Mrs. Bell down the street frommy mother and my aunt Isabelle then being at Nelson House. They were soon to take over my ancestry with her German Step brothers and Booths Cranbrookand Wayne State Mahons Wilsons and Tansleys.after meeting John MacDonld and CAAS Ramsey who taught Matrix and Silksreener (Sag Harbor NY) DAga Ramsey..probably knew my aunt and Leonard Swanson and Swanson Advertising. Ramseys neighbors of visiting CAA when I was there (not your dad yet) John Steinbeck who also knewCAA Booths and John macDonalds father writer and founder of US CIA (one of) ..

Karen then McKinney and karen Cooper came to visit in Syracuse right when we were in the middle of the addition Dont know if it was so I could be witness to Karen Frost meeting the Hol Inn Manager and some band guy. I was in Bed when they were in the bar. But they mentioned some things. Smeone had us meet Holiday Inn decorator when i was in the Memphis museum show and the Macks decided I had to be moved before I got into any more Delta Shows.



Karen met him (when we were building the addition-workers and Singletary were from here now I think and had to know Allens. To start making up the Mack Warnock Allens...and then married him maybe for Karen and Youngs Mahons and my aunts German step brothers and their changing their backgrounds to my dads and all wanting everythng in our house in Flint brought to Syracuse.

They thought it would go to Floida. Your dad never wanted anyhing in the 4th floor put out or for me to have dinner parties or use my silver. I wanted the Bottle collection displayed and Jack Nelsont jack threatened to drink all the little bottles if I put it out (on Ackerman). His frien,ds in witchcraft were behind us on Lancaster. Jerry had her green and purple witches from Croton LaKE NY.

Karen was in cemetary group? in Flint, I left her at a meeting once at a cemetary when her dads car was bing fixed after work at Hamadys. Maybe the same one my dad had so many sites in for our use also near Chimes.His masons did not plant him and they removed the casket as they removed my mothers. It was a burial by Shrine as requested in his will.. (Sefa Mansour hamadys hung out at Scots House.were Lebanese and probably started all this as benefactors of Flint actresses and dancers including Karen Black and my dance teachers.Then my Flint jr College fencer youngs relatives added ancestry theft and making us dirt for my aunts mafia family so no one cared if they stole names or collections with Macks Thomas Vanni..

My cousin Bill Bagnasco must have been making up all this genealgy with Jack and possibly Swansons near my parents FL house while he was getting methadone at Anclote hospital or asylem so they could make him you and my aunt me.. With all jacks user friends from this area.maybe harrotunian and Potach who was also a cocaine seller in Cazenovia he did public sevice.

Why Kathy sent up all that crap builders from Singletary and Hamadys Publics from here,.

After they built things at Kathy's house.
addition:
Police that almost shot you and ashley girl when running with the goldfish in your coats were probbably Thomas Galante Young Mack Vanni mall police. Ping town must have been one of their malls with Jack and Fl and Ark doctors Institute on Campus. theirs why Kathy there with Guido as Bonnie Parker or Taylor Maybe Taylor funeral homes in Akron.
I hope not the Bonnie I met with Volker Weiss while Macks and Vannis were setting up a good group bad group phony whole society around your dad with southern police helping them and Thomas's and nice people who needed extra help with their pain killers because the doctors are so bad about it here at the time. I had no slide of the painting they had either.


My aunt when she came down in 86 for visit was trying to find out if I knw her real address on White Birch in West Bloomfield. She also mentioned they suspected a janitor or Holiday Inn people of killing or causing suicide of Bill Bagnasco, while you were also being attacked and frozen up in Canada . And when Rosemarys Celiberts son was killed in California.I think Melanie Gilbert Bobs first wife as melanie at Shoppingtown with Rosemari. She said she was a cocaine user but I don't know if I believed her. Not a big user I would assume. I quit hanging out with her and Rosemary said to avoid her.

All I think part of aFred Aistaire or Mormon murder investment and Mormon and other church wife finding company for the doctors brought here for Alderman and Thomas hospitals and mack med employment..? Your grandpa tried to buy Beverly Nursing Homes here for 4 mill on top of their empoyment companies in Oyster Bay and whatever he did here as Buchanan to match my mothers cousins name from Chicago.



They needed Karen to use McKinney as her name. She was Polish neeeded to be Scottish.

Karen Ambrose and my cousin used to say a lot of things and try to mess up my life in high school becuase they all came from ratty poor third Avenue where my Youngs were making up Black Scottish for Dunedin HS students so their friends could teach fife, drums and pipes. Mahons and Youngs in Louisiana added Eton to my dads ancestry for Blacks and maybe for new Black Mack vote in FL..

My aunt thinks she is going to be the newest Lisa Mcpherson trust holder like a scientolgty girl with dead :Lisa MacPherson and her mother'smoney . to be handled by Mormon investigation probbly part of their sea org genealogy..

Karen dad had slot machines in his basement and all the macTruck investors must have known the Arkansas farmer that had the big farm across the Street that turned into the Alderman Deitz maybe MacDonald investment with Macks and Strongsvill Thomas and Bells...(where their beauty shop is) right across from my old house in Swartz Creek (was Flint then, suburb best part of Flint.They were probably at Mr Arkansas 's dog fights why he was run out of town.

So don't get involved with any bands that are asked to go out with married women older women trust babies ? especially when someone wants to spread rumors, Even if they are just asking to see someplace after you do them a favor or good job. Like my aunt and her Sheriff wolf set up I think with Catholic church.

I want more pictures of you as I think you could be Bill Bagnasco, withmy son dead. sorry.

Sorry about this month also being revenge for my getting a cheap car. I do wonder what they would have had ruined or to pay for if I had taken a free 96 car when Silvia Friedman left.
I was also introduced to Holiday Inn decorator when I was an exhibitor in the Memphis Museum Delta Show or Regional show. Maybe knew the painter that my aunt worked for. She did backgrounds and he painted on birds and signed why she thinks its ok to steal my paintings and paint over them with her name.
Down here this group was called the Fred Aistaire murder? don't knkow what they did but Elaine yannow had a dance studio on Warren right by Rodger Scott in this from the start from Ohio for control of employment in this area and California. His Landmarks buildings and connections were used throught the theft of my and your ancestors and changing us to be the po folks with no background to swartz Creek Miller Rd. Youngs Mahons Eberts Warnocks a lot of Doctors all going to the Ambrose Bar and then out to her dads slots and gambing after close up. Maybe also the the Ark dog fights across the street from our house that turned into the Flint or Swartz Creek mall on Miller Rd. The Thomas's sixth or so beauty shop I assume with the Galantes.

No comments: