Sunday, January 31, 2010

Syracuse Legacy Manes genealogy inventors a cover for Dunedin and Flint work done years earlier?

Letter to my son:
Not sure where he gets his mail as I was invited to enjoy my new 'family' by Nelsons. I get no information back from him but I am now allowed to know where he is.

Dear Teddy:
What Jack Nelson, Sidney Manes and Art LeGacy did in Syracuse with their new Viking/Irish MACK from Ted Mack your grandad and his wives new MacGreggor from Gedoes and my aunt Isabelle Greenfield Young's (stepbrother's) Gregger (German) genealogy was a cover for whatever my uncle Jim's daughter? Sondra Mahon or Simpsons visiting Tansleys or others in MI were up to stealing my ancestry years before with Sondra's mother or in laws after she married a doctor with nursong homesin New Orleans (she stayed also in the Warnock Young third ave / 5th Ave Hurley Hosp.area where my aunt and my grandfather lived..close Charlie Thompson champion piper on 5th.and his Czech wife julia who was a super Scottish fan. I think she was related by a Mr. Toby her friend or bother to Dr. Thompson who had his time in the news here for mistreating Scots. I hope not to hand out their ancestry to my aunt Isabelle or her sister in laws (English) relatives...as they handed out mine to private school people and entertainers mostly women headed to Hollywood from Flint apparently with their benefactors in business around Flint Jr College and then education people with Mafia like my aunts in law relatives who were busy film making in Boston and investing with my in laws and Flint people in Pasco County and up Hwy 19. Also this was started by Nelson genealogists and other reverends in the Bishop Rd Airport area long ago.

They and the new Thomas to Thompsons (that then beame the Mall and medical and enmployment medical and travle-Education) joined by Rodger Scott and Alderman attorneys possibly Alderman and Deitz and NZ MacDonalds.

They used your school cover to add jewish and university names to the Bagnasco's Michaels and black names already stearted from Bloomfield Hills, and Flint Jr College,my aunts school (she taught a singing black group and she and her ex and my uncle Andrew taughtfencing class at Flint Jr College. Partly to make up black or foreign names with Scottish Royals and English sea captains to sell in Dunedin.

A Dr Thompson had a lot of mistreated scottish patients in the 70's might have been the head of Webster where someone added 2000 fee onto my school loan, which I have paid.

I don't know why the Nelsons had me start writing you but you have an un named wife who must be part of the catering group and entertainment group of women with my crippled family Youngs and their children I do not know, Karen Ambrose and her investment group with Kathy Mack and Thomas's Bells, Warnock and Karen's friends in third Ave area of her mothers bar along with the other swartz creek people that decided to have Warnock and his slander bar gang up to ruin my marriate the same way she did Karen Frost and probably others as it got very profitable not only to sell changed genealogy by Mormons Nelsons Methocists Cranbrook new Swanson Saaranons with Michechols Sorensons etc. Everybody has their name a little mispelld. Apparently everyone got caught up in the fancy gangster fun at gallerys and the new restaunt investments here by education people that filmed with Jack nelson and in Boston in the 70's also some Mafia families.

I don't know if you are really alive or dead or in Scotland with the Haitian doctors and Simpsons and Youngs that started this? or here with Kathy and Bells and their Young and Ferguson real estate friends that takes over when their medical people tamper with health or jobs.

I am sending one last xmas card in Feb. and will try to find out if you are alive again next xmas possibly from a country that does not let cousins and phony relatives into my mail and banks etc. mom XXX love you nobody else.
You have never been out of my will, you were always the one to get everything. My cousins can't stand tearing everything up to make a piece of junk for people who think they are deserving out of my collections.

Not leaving yet. Again You have always been the only one on my will and it stays.
I have to wait a week to work on the faces in my dollhouse pictures because someone walked off with my new drafting pens again. I used paint shadow pens to write in public so they fell they can walk off with the permanent ink ones. Sick of how they are getting in here again..........

John MacDonald Jr or his writer Father (SU Business degree) also had a lot of Mafia friends in Utica when he lived there I imagine. I did not agree to give any of my dads collections which ere in my possession to anyone NZ CIA or part timer Capps or Alderman/Harrotunians or Nelsons had no right taking them over with Sarah Spino going Nelson or anyone else as my aunt had no legal right to take any of my property to sell for her and Young Catholic charity caterers adding in all the talet that jumped crucibles for attorney and doctors at the Sculpture pours with Rodger Scott and Manes and any of the rest there, I was not there so I don't know who they were.

My aunt or Kathy had no right to remove my paintings from this last storage and your name is not on it either. Will be in there soon. Mom XXX

I still have not received any information from my neew health plan. I think anything I did this month would have been out of my pocket as the old plan cancelled immediatly. Need to get out of this area. or US

No comments: