Monday, January 11, 2010

Kathy LEE THOMAS MACK? and her Detroitjunk yard,meat packing (she stealing her family meat from others rented lockers and Nelson false Genealogy MACK-

Dr Ebert used to hold his switchblade to my neck and threaten me when my mother left me at my aunt Barbara Warnocks house. He was the only friend i knew of the my cousin Bob Warnock had that I knew of except Joe Sefa his friend from Hamady Broths possibly now Publix? that was at Scots house parties. My mother went I did not. My mother was Scottish Young my fathers was English but had some kind of Orange Scottish relative he didn't remember the Flint crowd and their
Ambrose jazz bar them switched all the backgrounds around so my cousin and a group of 3rd ave flint people that had to be from Miller Rd and sea captains and shipwrights with my dads background changed to YOUNG. With a Haitian consul white jack Nelson and his clients and Mormon family being somehow mixed up with Cranbrook and my aunt Isabelle Young Bagnascos big mvafia related family and her ex husband somehow involved in making up Saaranins with false Mormon genealogy this was in teh 50's Flint just as Clara Mott (who I danced with at Pat Robinson ballet classes) family GM business was starting to dump people for robots. To be replaced by politicians and their post war deals with foreign countries helped into the small car business.
They somehow got me introduced to my now ex husband and I think the vatican even sent tex from cranbrook in with his family to help make his family over into mine. I think a Simpson distant cousnis of my fathers was PR or development Real Estate at U of M and they started a Creativity project with her married Director boyfriend and CAA people on the Flint jr Cpollege Staff and those knowing that the world was going international they needed more foreign students. Jack nelson was there as a fencer with my Young aunts and uncles at Flint Jr College teaching fencing. They grew up in a mission that taught music that was probably bought by my in laws or SU as a base for the sales of my names including to Lockerbie so they could all be related to the Galanti Bagnascos
Gyhpsy Mafia and be helped by Montreal Scots and nuns doing genealogy with Art Legacy Gypsy at the SU history department. He started a school genealogy that robbed me and my son of every dime we had frommy parents and expected money for my son from his father and grnadfather. now it goes to the brats of Masterpol Advertising and nelsons and all jobs are controlled by peopole who ieep their mouths shit and make sure people are medically messed up good with the Lillians and others that burnedmy cars to get myh son into their damn basement. So my ex would win the divorce after he lost for Wendy Kline to come in and get the rest of myh collections after my ex promised her everything in our house.
I wish my cousin Tom Bagnasco or Bos son at someones computer wouold get off my computer. Mr. Eric Allen Warnock has been using Waiting sine he moved into a house without my permission my mother and mine against my durable power of attorney Mille and Waller. After Mr Waller decided to work with Rodger Scott my ex's PR and his assistant Clair Harrotunian who decided to rob me with other Masterpol people marilyn Davidson and her daughter who stole my silver. some returned and put back into my box after it was all stolen from a storage next to tropic breeze park. manafgers ther helped someone steal my best miniature Saltire room and miniatres like small Burns books with real pages I had since a child. My aunt managed to get mail up the steret on Jasmine blvd probably with her sons fbi friends from the time he was a Bush telephone camplign manager of telephones. Apparently she had the use of Halka Czech trunk drivers helping mack Trucks also Ambrose and other delivery people take anything related to Irish or picture books half of presents doll houses recently while they all rainded my storage at everylocation for my sister in the newly made queen of Jobs daoughters as her father had to take over eeverything of mine that was left by the Youngs taking over my family and all the tings my dad could afford as the engineer who made the master die when the designers (including my ex possibly in Birmingham) were finished with it. He had a silver Scottish regalia to go with his Kilts that were his own and all his friends an Youngs and Warnocks had old band scottish univorms withnon silver. They even stole letters about silver they stole from me from boxes and my homes that my dad bought for both me and my mother to use and I never got to even wear one time they alracy had mormon help getting into my boxes against my durable power of attorney. They went inlike pigs with something they wrote up and had my alszhemers mother sign and their crippoles that have stalked and robbed me my entire life while they went after their newest doctor or attorney with a bunch of Goddess's writers from Cranbrook. Into making up new plaid tartain for their phony MacGreggers and all the other people they harassed out of their names to pass out. Especially to pass out to students in Dunedin to sell them lessons and tartans kilts or sell them their daughters when they grew up.
I got off to a bad start when I I didn't want Kathy Thomas's stolen meat or myh
ten year old son Theo Desmond Mack sold and married off to her brain damaged or Downs neice with her Thomas Cocaine dealer relatives...the same Charles Thomaas Cocaine dealer with four others that landed on my mothers Colonial Hills New Port Richey street with a mrs. Bell. Probably related to the Ohio Bells that decided my father's N. Irish Shipyard was just the best place for them and all those out in Hollywood using my fathers sea captains and shipbuilders ancestry. Thanks to the workings of my YOUNG uncls and aunts so keep my aunt Francis Ferguson who I saw very little and all her muscular dystrophy children. My father asked Andrew Young not to marry Francis Ferguson because he knew her family's men fell into the sea after they came down with an inherited disease. He did anyway and also possibly got help from Wilsons and Shanleys in taking a protptpe credit for the Wilson gun sight my father made with his lathe in the basement while he was making ship models with his brother. He made all the metal parts an Sam WAITING did the wood. They were taken by Glen Tansley a whole collection and ossibly all my metal boats He is the p[erson that hired all the people into this county that a group of people from the Ambrose bar and my fathers band friends wives decided to give everything of mine to my Flint Cousin Bob Warnock after taking it from me. They continueed once I divorced my ex so my cousin is walking around with all of my fathers silver Scotish Band outfit and his 32 degree masonic things all stolen from banks. With the help of Nelsons that fenced with Andrew Young my aunt isabelle YOUNG and her Leonard Swanson ex husband for the benefit of her mafia related Bagnascos in funeral business for many years with all the Mafia that apparetly were her relatives. The Youngs wanted money from them for all their diseases so with their and my aunts hollywood Dancer friends and their Lebanese and other benefactors they started changing genealogy with Jack nelson also a flint Fencer abnd his Haitian clients Miching NY and California.
They have flown around writing false wills with Mormon attorneys possibly McPherson after ignoring a durable power of attorney I had since 1981. I renewed that Power of attorney with Mr Waller and Mitchel and it only served to cover for their false wills or other papers thy had my alzehimers mother wrote after my aunt took her on a supposed trip with her and it was a whole group of people from the Scots House SAS in Dunedin who have helped a universe of people go Thomas to Thompson and used foreign money from Rodger Scott also a member of the mack family from Ohio who has made up Allens with jack and Scott and Allens must have so much false genealogy in the liraries that they pull something off myh car whenevertheyh can when I am in the library. Probably someone in county trucks that Tansley got a job for in the 70's 80's and today. Like the peole that pulled off my wipers three times before xmas to try and make sure I had no money. The same who just broke my newest clunker an Buick 89 that the county is still saying is my car that I am supposed to pay registration for when they just charded me an ovefrblown fee for a month ago when I brought it in and junked the car because someone tampered with it and possibly a friends car that left this area after being in the same mechanics.

They had to ake sure anything I sell turns into asting trouble so I gain nothing after they set renters and packs of name change people on my property as well as the local Higgens and Thomas drug dealer that robbed me of Charles Thomsons a champion piper that the drug dealer from Ohio related to Dr. Higgens ex wofe a;sp am artost that sold cocaine. He once tried to put his sisters eyes out as a child but the police and false millionaire police that arrive at my robberies that were then said not to be police didnt bother himn or the visiting joker Fergusons that must have lived in the hose with their dance hall bookeepers from Fred Aistare wheer my uncle Jim introduced them to women they could marry to stay in the country and add more Black and foreign names to their lies.
Dr Ebert had to havestarted this with Bob Warnock who was almost as jealous as my aunt of my parents and then my collections which they just walked in and stole whenever they felt like it. When the Wallets arrived from Ohio in Syracuse the robberies increased and my ex husband started plotting with Jacks doctors and Everson people to get rid of each others wives or Jacks family was hired by them given moneey and gifts for their church including houses for them to live in.

Dr Evbert and Warnock who even stole my toys to take to Lodi to show how my ex and I had a similiar background must have met them when he tried to be a butcher and cut one hand almost off losing three fingers. Warnockand his first wife Melani who also hated me resurfaced at one of the Thomas Mack Vanni Malls in syracuse to help get my son shot whie running with a goldfish and other new bad tricks while they moved in around us with research people who liked removing the plants from a herb gardern I tended all summer with 72 kinds of trees and a small prevention farm while my ex when off to have schools so his sister couldmeet more people and jack could introduce anyhone around us to his drug dealer friends even my aerobics teacher. Jack handed out pot or whatever he was smoking everywhere and I refused to go to their house on New Year and listen to our former friends moved south to get rid of the wives: Their wives including Mrs. harathies wold call up and beg and scream for Jack nelson and his troupe of troublemakers to stop harassing them and their pets.
My ex and Ludwig Stein got me to take over a studio so Clair harrotunian who must have given my jewelry starts to a cousin that went to Cranbrook and probably caters with an ex monk there they also catered the addition workers they made possible at Cranbrook when my aunt and uncles falsified names to find a Saaranin so they could buid.
Nelson friends were also my aunts Flint Duffy and Greggs Greggors and Nichols my grandfathers second German wife. My aunt isabelle was the only one young enough to be living with her parents. They and my uncle Bill were in Irish Police Band that also came here to help the Wallets go Irish shipyard not whatever they started out as with my serbian mother in laws sisters. My Serbian mother in law became MacGregger as did a mafia relative of my aunts go MacGregger by way of my dads MacGregger book he bought when a flint genealosit found him to have macGregger blood which was false and probably related to another Dallas cowgirl Ray Ray that was in Dallas where my sister and mother in law had to hang out with the Scottish Womens club and become Scottish Dames after my aunt stole my ancestry and my paintings and craft work still at it by stealing my pens and suplies and having their friends in these parks attack my carsso I can't buy paint or supples.

My cousins Nelsons and Eberts started this with doctors near the 3rd Ave Flint Ambrose Bar. They made third Ave people Miller Rd people as well as Jacks Haitian doctors when they stole the names of the people across the street from the Thomas Mall. Everyone had to move after working on their houses all their lives because Fliont decided to have a mall there. They now controlthis mafia Haitian Nelson area where they control employment and punish any woman living by herself and her children. My ex was the loser of our divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity and the judge did not handle any property rights so my ex's sister just pulls in with trucks and steals anything she or the Youngs who did all this with benefactors of Scottish and irish bands in Flint. Joe Sefahung out with my cousin Bob at the Scots house so I suppose it was he and Karen Black actress and her hollywood friends and Ray Ray that had their and Robinson names to go with kennedy PR known to Don Robinson gallery in Arkansas. I suppose gambling Ambrose knew Gambling farmer across the street that sold the property for the mall (had to move back to ark because he was having dog fights).

I know the doctors that started this with jack on third Ave and mease and across fl with inveentor Dalton also in with
Sellers in librariese and antiques where women end up selling everything they get in a divorce for nothing while they can be used to test all the harassment my sister in laws family comes up with.
Alderman and Deitz Sarasota must have known John MacDonald the writer and founder of the US CIA probably also founder of the NZ CIA and Australian false genealogy I shoudl have had property in Australia where the Waitings sold boats my father was on his grandfathers boats as cabin boy to Australia. Step Cousin Tansley helped Warnocks move to Australia so they could be laundered there to be my fathers relatives to say their false genealogy was true. they have used a Waiting to try and say my fathers boarding passes were the Youngs /
I have not seen my son since Ed Alderman the attorney to the mafia or his relative also an alderman possibly in Tarpon or Sarasota was behind all this from the time my ex got a Fulbright travel by Rowens probably the same in with my sister in laws travel business with mansour Hamady ssefas also. She was sued several times by employees for civil rights issues. Now she is the big liberal now that I know it was a bunch of Haitians and Nelsons that started this with rodger Scott and his Landmarks peple and Wendy Kline and the doctors getting mafia money or their friends moneyh for her medical book writers and medical researchers willing to put elders and ex wives into mental hospitals to get their property to distribute. Also force elders out of their house in Flint before it was useless to them as an investment when they needed to be in the south where the money was going. With the Lombards that have been in suncoast places that helped ruin my employment and make a fool ofmy poor mother that had harrotunians coming down with around Syracuse to harass her while the Bangascos cut off communications to our house the same whey hthey lurk onmy line and I think with their njew advertising and inventor based subliminal sound TV and cable security s they can snoop on their victem to make sure they are not misusing their property until one of the cousins comes in to wreck everythign again. So they know when they are in the house and their police cars can even stop them with police engineering mid left turn or on busy roads. The telephone companies help lying about miles of chris cross wiring on my roofs of the house I had to buy for instance when DiCaprio and Alderman and their sons made sure my divorce was stretched over four years and I did not get retirement fund or sale of the house I spent so much time repairng what southern from this singletary workers did, I had to do most of the wall finishing over my ex and I had to do huge expansces of ceiling over.
Jack Nelson fired from SU but covered up by Dome lying alumni PR wanting the Mack and Thomas money and students from all the studetns that were made into Rodger Allen Macks relatives. With the doctors near a third ave Bar on third avenue plan the same kind of dirty tricks they pulled to get my parents to have a stroke or heart attack just plain mean things they did while in hospital or while my parents were recovering after the Youngs dumped a trouble making uncle that never had a home on them and talked my mother into giving to a charity so it could be given back to my uncle as a 60. Social security. My aunts tried to steal half of my retgirement account for someone because they or the bagnascos never paid any SS or any other fees to their workers. The norm down here in the south.

The Macks Vanni Wallet Bells were hanging out at Oberlin together trying to get scottish women to go out with them so they could get their family mad at them and go out with their jerk foreign friends from flint. They started a creativoity project that used Cranbrook DeVores class to get my medical records what frew therir and dental records so my aunt could take my place while destroying my pictures and that ofmy work shown in many museums small colleges and national shows for my aunt or my sister in law kathy to use for themselves or classes or showing so they can be creative like the large cheese My ex husband Roder Mack who worked all the time for his sculpture. He needed my son to eget his fulbright and teaching jobs and when he met Wendy Kline and started dating young actresses in Toronto that are down here in Florida now they started plotting my death after making several attempts on my sons over the years some with doctors from Ohio in their nursing homes. If we dared venture close to Lodiand the new Vanni English lies and Belle lies so they could all dance with their scottish and english friends and new viking Nelson sfrom jack nelsons polish family and his wives
American indian turned into British Indians going back to the mayflower. Jerrys dad was a illustration teacher and she has been used all this time to host all the people working on this ancestry change and the disapearance of my son from his fathers and grandfathers estates.
I am sick of them robbing me and the police department losing the reports so I don't even call anymore. After theloss of my best dollhouse room with many valuable miniatures as well as the Saltire costumed dolls with help from Tropic Breeze people who thenmade me move with no notice to double my rent and shut me up.
Probably themanagers that helped someone else in the park to find women whoran around knocking onmens doors at two AM.
The Ohio Bells that had a Ranch Mobile relative n Clearwater were probably also related to Ark Dr Bell and his new (post divorce from a woman who had five generations of Arkansas background) to join Cranbrook people with Philipino missionaries to join the catholic and Polio plane free transportation to et all the mistresses of married professors that could help Jerry from their offices with her and the Nelson ancestry change.
This group is groupnot only related now to Bonnanno and other NY Montreal mafia and Luci's in movies they are related to Cranbrook people here in real estate to other countries and Florida Florida probably also with with mrs. hancock and Bishop and their Yannow Mormon Stock people watching the fun from Bradenton. Where Wendy Kline ther person that got my ex drunk or drugged so she could have my lace collection, dollhouse miniatures, collage material for her advertising and scrapbooking bagnascos and Flint Scots busy to have anything from my house to stick in a book as their own.
Jack Nelsonwas a fired adjunct at SU in the 70s and his wife Jerry who things jack was going to have all olfmy ex husbands familysmoney in his new names and his wife Jerry who also decided to be an indian princess and British and related to the mafia and all its rich students after helping my aunt usemy work peobably for her degree near Alma MI where Czech Julia Thompson helped make up a million or so by now Thomas's to Scottish Thompsons.Auntie has an Indian next door in Shepherd MI after she lied about where she lived on Whilte Birch Street, in West Bloomfield until I found her real address when I got a web TV and interntet in the 90's.
They have to be into laser research with Stewarts who maybe own laser gem companies and Mitchells and Jack and a lot of Tom Bagnasco Laser deaf dancers and stunt men possibly including my ex neice Toby Thomas boyfriend a stunt man. Mr Tom a laser expert for show and telephone person with his own ex mafia telephone company in Tarpon Springs and Mt Clemens MI. with surely a laser morror tie to a radio computer that jack Nelson had in his upstairs . Somehow with something I once saw my ex wearing a false hairpiece he talked to and Jery Nelsons fall that she wore every day to work that allowed her to know when jack was calling and answer a call to make it look like he was still employed by SU. Perhaps it was part of my sister in law as Taylor and Volker Weiss project? I am sure they must have given them a painting they bought of mine Peg a curator of the Guggenheim that Kathy could not all ow to be seen in their house. It had to be hers or my aunts probably after she took overmy work after I took a silkscreen class and she bought a Syracuse Silkscreen company.
and His secretary to the Chanceller have helped my ex husband (I received my divorce for cruelty and inhumanity after they drugged him into being a brute for as long as it took for my sister in law to take over hismoney and then tell me he had cancer with Mr Aldermans help and that I would never see my son again.
For all her new phony namres and my art work to use. While she hunts down her latest married man with all her druid and godess friends who are saying my aunt is me apparently at every reunion Karen Ambrose anderson and her Mack Truk invdestment people that started this with her gambler dad and his gambler friend across the street from
Ark that sold his plce when his dog fights were discovered. he sold everyones house across the street also when their houses on Miller Rd were seiced and everyone had to be evicted for a Maolol that the Thomas famly and their Bishop
Ap friends had built I assume with the Alderman and Deitz friends of the macDonalds in Sarasota and Mansour hamady people joining the mack food people in their lying genealogy for their Sefa or his friends the Blacks. David and Karen Black Miss Mi and actress and all the danders includin g my aunt at the time and her friends that left for Hollywood with yher phony genealogy my ancestry for hers.
and his doctor and mafia in laws of my aunt isabelle Greenfield Bagnasco have completely changed her background and other for mine with Syracuse University and a pack of punks from Flint Michigan Dom Polski and Scots house and money from a lot of foreign students starting at Flint Jr. College in the 1960's. My aunt apparently working on it to keep foreign Haitian students that were also known to Jack Nelson and his public relation and advertising people in his advertising company and his unofficial PR for haiti. They have kept the whereabouts ofmyh only son while tryhing to mess up and falsify medical records and tests with all the doctors expecially friends aparently of Jacks and his friend the VA hospital people Dr Potash former cocaine dealer in Cazenovia in the early 60s (he did his public service)themost work after Jack was fired from Syracuse University when she injhured a student being born by a student in his picture "Son of the Devil"to show satanic religion at work in art as his friends were filming in Boston for Boston TV and Art in Religion. Connie mack also Made my sister in laws daughters baton twirinling champs famous when they won a National contest for Baton tworling into a National Holida of a day at the same time.
Why they thought it ok with my aunt to steal my national awards and museum shown paintings theirs or my sister in laws ormy aunts up until the last few years.
fired from Syracuse University in the 1970's when he injured Sandra Lira in a Religion rt film with a lot of administration and Cranbrook ithaca college and other facultyMormon genealogist and former
The Alderman hospitals have tried to tell me false readings from tests and get me on medication I had to go to other towns or counties withou being nnown to get real readings afteer their employment companies stocked medical facilities with foreign doctors for their nursing homes, Mafia realted medical offices. The good doctors of the mafia second generation did noting to stop them so I assume they are now the mafia inhospitals and colleges and all the people say from syracuse that have joined my cousins who did the original falsifications of all of myh trascripts and paintings so my aunt issabelle could use them with all her friends who also lied about hei backgrounds.
Various doctors in Arkansas have gone into business in Florida or anywhere else I go to eventually ki9ll me for whata ever my aunt has heart troube I know of although she manages to live to a ripe old age while my cousins and their country and telephone companies creat a mess every day at banks and all billing after they even used my mother's insurance to make me have to sell the last condo they ran me out of after stealing my mothers insurance. After they and their Michaels (Bagnasco people ran me out of jobs with all their phys ed friends and everyone that helped make up their own false genealogyh with the Tampa FBI calling my cousin Tom Bagnasco a CIA officer. Knotknown anywhere else by that title but it fits in with all the false CIA and police here and millionaire deputies and ex sheriffs busy making over all my and my mothers photographs after she decided to make the You0ngs my dads sea captain and shipyard. Her brother after maarrying a carrier of muscular dystrophny apparently profited from all the free air time in their crippkle planes each generation of Young children producing more and more while robbing me ofmy art work to make it ok to just kill off a factory worker that was a engineer designer to the designers of GM that decided to move my ex out of the moon shot and cardesign studios and into Cranbrook where my aunt alreadty ghad me so she could make up Saaranins to also helpcover her mafia and Booth Wayne State and Cranbrook genealoy changes to all be Irish Mack Politician Macks from the Youngs and Fergusons moving the shipyard to their part of Northern ireland or into the Catholic parts so the Catholic Church and people known to Berrigans in Syracuse and cardinalsknowing the Vaticanfoundry brought to Detroit to hep some old monks that used to ride around the Mafia on their yachts to bec related to Youngs and all their friends and their charity boats and houses all living off the disease of the munth funding.
Iwould like to know where my theif sister in law has my dollhouse room she had stolen with her Advertising company of lies run by the sellers from memphus to Syaraucse to Naples Florida. She also has the same Sellers and other gallery people helping her use my paintis with my aunt and anyone else that was let take tem from the Davis Art Werehouse with decorator Kip Shehadi Capps help.
Capps has a CIA agen stepson working with Jerry Nelson as rep Hoffman and her CIA Harrotunian that became realted to Aldermans who are most likely the Mafia attorney on the east coast and canada with my aunts friends going their offetn to arrange with scots that have heloped falsify everything with my cousin Bob Warnocks relatvees brought here through Astraila so John MacDoald Jr can use thejm for his Northern Ireland lies that were planned since I was a child by my aunt and her mafi people getting into fbi and cia jobs to get into hospitals where they and their mormen investment people headed apparently by Elaine Yannows Mormon and dace people that got american dates in their dance studios for foreign studios where ever she and my sister in laws friends had their encampment of married and divorced americans trying to wip out their wife trying to sell their sisters and cousins to rich foreigners for as long as they needed to get their whole family here in the states and killing the sons economically and pysically with the new Mormon and mafia murder from their art centers and museusms all hanging onto false Sirs also my sister in laws lonsome friends and all the divorced women including doctors wives willing to be entgertainers to their married professorsl. including my ex and all the women in this area in business with my thief and crippled cousins.
Thank you for another year of the same where this county stocked by my step cousins who were gettubg my cousins anything I inherited fromnmy grandmother or uncle or father and money into my stupid cousin Bob Wanrock with all the drugsfrom his sales jobs to his rotton computer sonwho was using my Waiting name and background from my own house with my mother in the 80's with his coopfriends all ready to hnelp my lying sister in law throw other peoples staak at anyhone she needed help from or help for all the married crap she and Art Legacy used to get rid of his own wife in Dallas and them move in his ex Miller hlep at getting people out of teaching jobs for their newest gang of beautiful people of the museum and of the disease of the month Balls and their money from reaseach that started all this thirty years or more ago.
Thanks again Cathy and Marilyn Davidson that got rid of my silver and myh son with the Harrotunians and thomas's all the Masterpol and Nelson and Sellers Advertising that has old scottish ladies with nothing ready to handly truses of all the children they rob. Perhaps the mitchells here are an offshoot of shut the martbha Millers up with cancer or other disease or just constant harassment from insurance coutny and medical mistakes and old slides of all the goddesses dead husbands while they hunt down their newest richer married man?
I have two womenstill using my identity and my paintings My aunt Isabelle GREENFIELD YOUNG SWANSON (BAGNASCO [Michaels?)) and Kathy Lee Mack (Machofski origianl related to Nartonis Detroit junk Yards (Siamese Polish owners). TheVanni that was hanging out with Bob Warnock my thief and slandering cousins since I was small-he was jealous I lived on Miller Rd and he lived close to the Flint GM Foundry with Karen Ambrose Andersons family and her mothers black jazz bar whre my uncle cooked up a pack of false names for Blacks and then took them to New Orleans Mahons to make them all My dads MacGreggers. He even stole my dads ook to do it. He made up Etons. He made up a new Ferguson place fornt dads grandfather to be from to add a pack of lies tool. My aunt and Kathy are to be scottish in Edinburra and Hawaii after escaping themess they will leave here while I and my son have to turn arab black I assume to take their place. and Pritchard and Harrotunian new Armenian Turks.

I would like a little law in the county and country so one could find out who is playing their son. I think my sonshould be able to write to tell me fromthe latest fake address if they got packages after I was invited by Nelsons to enjoy my family who couold not even tell me what the name of his wife was I assume another Gypsy to go with Syracuse University's Art Legacy's part Gypsy...Gypsy lies with the Gypsy Church Nuns apparently of St Anns in Montreal help. I guess retired nuns need funeral parlor jobs too eventually.
The FBI would not let me use their reading room in Tampa when I had a carable to drive there and the Bush
Walker false CIA is probably all Walkers thanks to a Simpson PR at U of M in the 60's Mallory..also PR and Photographer at Cranbrook while she and the Youngs made up new Saaranins to bujild their underground library and new drive way. The Youngs fter lying their faces off and sending Karen Ambrose to get a pack of divorced goddesses that usually only entertain their newest attorney friensd at their sculpture class by jump9ng crucibles involved in staling my names valuables and sons life after they took mine for 50 years. The Scottish selling their sisters to rich foreigners because they were brought up stupid and liberal in Flint MI.
I hope my Serbian mother in law and her Srbian crook family are happy in their new scottish names. I guess my mother in law is still alive as MacGregger with some haitian drug and funeral parlors providing a giant lie with tall the Flint Scots House and Scots Bands that just had to have black name scottish to teach pipes to and sell mary Walker Phyllips false made up CAA tartan too. That bitch was not a relative ofmine if she is a Simpson she hasnothing to do with my dads names but I bet she is also using them.
I see the class of 56 Mary Crapo HI School or Swartz Creek HS now have lots of names I never heard of More Creative Class work by Karen Ambrose and Karen Frost turning scottish with everyhone that decided I and my son did not deserve anything we ever had to beturned over to my putrid lying aunt for distribution.
I as going to Mexico then they stopped paying for cancer, get a reading after my stinking relativdes and all free school people and Pebble Hill make enough mess in their jobs to make sure evderything goes wrong and odd noices wakeme up allnight. I think a product of the Institute how Jack Nelson got my ex husbands family money right in his filthy lying hands andmy aunts German stepbrothers. Andall their professor and doctor investments with Mormen and Murder Inc.so handy to have it in hospitals cheap clean up. This will be embelleshed with photos and put on facebook with names address and phone numbser. My sister in law hasmoved up from Flint MI third Ave to Naples 4th ave with lying coniving Sellers of Naples and Syracuse and Kentucky help. I guess half of Kentucky will be related to Simpson realtivdes now and Sellers becaue my dads cousin Gordon Simpsonwas a grad of Annapolis had a racing yachtand got his trick mummer parade horse in Kentucky. There is a commune full of ex students and sons and daughters of lying Scots in Tenn I assume Mr. Blackand McIntire are making up genealogy for a living also. I would like my sons true address around 50 years of Young lies and 30 or ore years of Thomas Bell Vanny Wallet oing Scottish with Rodger Scott and Pritchard investments with the Montreal NY mafia that gave Sally Baker a mafia protected apartment and their good people and all their bad people including Susan Lucci and all the Polish to GermanStewarts that also robbedme. Hope it isnot them that supplies all the nice raw laser fun products for the ex EversonMuseum Laser Artists. Like Jack Nelson and his super radio that produces voices for my parents to try an describe and at one time when I first came down a nice sound of a one man band to wake me up all night I understand from books that havebeen stolen a few years now since I bought them that could be from food I swallowed and a barbed instrument that sticks in the stomach or elsewhere. I had someone injecting my water and soft drinks one bottle fell over and water spurted out of a tiny home made with a needle in the top where there was no soft drink. Why I think I get fat every so often so I have to go get tests. Anything to get anything my stinking Young family hashad on my records which they have stolen becaue there were not that meny only those from people trying to get me on killing medication. I had to go towns away to get real results which were backed up in repeat tests.
I am sick of the medical mafia of Drl. Capone and his Select medicare and testing people when they are not sick.
Go to hell Jack Nelson Supposed dead probbly was in iceland with millionaire Rosenbloom electonics and Singer electrons and physics friends while he and Ritchie Rosenblooms Russian chess player did false Viking genealogy or sailed with all his new Yachting friends to watch Louise deirks and her all female boat leave froNelson Bay to Peru with his new CIA friends all using my dads ancestry and old Orange pins to help Catholics get more property n N Ireland that my dad or his family could not get from bombed shipyaard bombed business and residence Barrow in Furness and Australian peoperty still standing. Now the propery of my cousins and investors in pasco Co and Malls and medical bildings up and down florida and Louisians and California while they movein with a lyndon la rouch mormoan tem to control all employment. with Syracuse and Swartz Creek and Flint Dr friends Stadium owners helping the Domes bring all this off: and their help getting rid of ex family for the beautiful people and all the people that have to do art work to be like the great big cheese artists dumping theif family needing rich new students to buy their work and fund their student funds to get more amunition against ex wives and their family...making sure there are no markings on the graves of the people they steal the lives of..
My cousin Bill Bagnasco took his methadone treatments from Anclote Hospital while staying at my parents house I think a Dalton there a Dalton that workes with security for Kuppermans or Yannows and Antique sales and false genealogy is in Syracuse and is also part of paper sales there while helping John Sellers and his brats steal my dollhouse collections and the dolls and furniture after they traded a house to my ex to put my things in. I still have the very few ppieces of furniture they had inthe house they stole my collections frommy storage after wrecking that house and andy furniture I made the minute it went into a New Port colony house. I brought it in the front and it went right out the back probably to the Grosses letting someone use their garage whre i frequently ssaw my old sculpures. I suppose my sister in law is using tje ones my attorneys did not get me money to move with the brass around them. My ex made sure my sculture my paintsins my collages were stolen with my doll house dolls I made becaue he lost a divorce after Wendy Kline ormy cousins started drugging him and after he heard he had cancer. I hope it was not iffy cancer like my fathers with northern doctors saying it was not cancer and Coleman down here saying it was and taking a lot extra of his neck I hope not sent up to the Institute that jack nelson talked my in laws or kathy Tahomas's Thomas familyh into starting so they could start trading backgrounds with me from the SU grounds.
My son had a Ohio dr lmost kill him on a vacation he had scots try to kill him in Monreal after my ex's other ssecretary and students that entertained a lot oof attorneeys after pours where they umped crucibals with their Wendy Kline Lotherian and Cranbrook Goddess and whoever Karen Ambrose Anderson brought with her from her background changing work from Swartz Creek the pepole she met after work at some cemetary. Probably the same druids that Toby Thomas and Rodgers first wife mary knew when she worked on sets and at Lerners in Flint with Ebert and his Arab friens at F;int Playhouse. The Syracuse Stage people Storch and his Dunedin martin and all her repair relatives I assume heped rig my house up for telephone and some kind of laser security equ9ipment laser house etc that caused them to hear my aunt screaming in their ears to wake them nights that could not gbe heade in the next room. Or mormons just sat there an listened and pretended not to hear. The men using my dads bar and the punk police staying there from Flint while Eric Allen Warnock using Waiting at Pasco Hernando school was there planning the theft of all my and my mothers things when I arrive. With the Cocaine dealer from Ohio visiting next door and his civio war restoration and battle friends that used the subliminal cable sound to have a free telephone on others phones. While myh cousin dumped his files to clog my computers memory.
Mr ebert thinks he is going to hold his now doctors scalpal to my throat or better places they choose to attack soI can leave town with nothing after keeping it all these years for myh son who I am not allowed to communicate with. I don'tlike the Scottish Serbian Gyhpsy Mafia. I dobn't know why they and their Florida FBI friends and KKK Mormon friends and Morman liers and all the Bishiop Road reverends they employ in their overtaken churches where the biggest thiefvesand murderers can sit in the front row as the catholic churches take over for their ex football player reverends into getting free grants from their Gypsy and foreign investment people that control the entire State. And the Thomass Nixon and Bush political friends and their phony CIA working with all their Rep Hoffmann CIA sons of harrotunian workers for non union countries with Rodger Scott Pritchard Nelson Masterpol Davidson workers. I can't wait for the Iraq Camel car maybe a SU Mott car for all theirnewest war friends brought here for cheap labor to do away with the unions and job security. My uncle and his friends Slaveery project from his false black slave genealogy he and the Louisiana Mahons made up.
I am tied of being invited to meet women or their children that this pack stuck my son into bed with by naking sure he had no money after being brought up in a estate with rich grandparetnts that were supposed to live him not just need his organds or need him dead for their stinking stupid climbing daughter who had to be everything i had been and with my best art work, anything my aunt didnot steal.

No comments: