Saturday, January 9, 2010

Another Alderman and Deitz, Nelson ancestor change Christmas

Letter to my son who could not tell me if he got my presents while having to work through every vacation or weekend if anything like my experience or anyone else from Ohio of Syracuse when the Aldermans and their Mafia clients move in with John MacDonalds phony CIA Nelson ancestry. I guess the Mafias new CIA with their Catholic and Mormon church CIA.
The Youngs and their doctor and professor Mormon Murder (in hospital clinics) are still ahead of me at every turn. You could not tell me if you got anything around the Young (Evelyn Barbara Anne (Cranbrook?) and Suzi from Rochester and Catholic and Hollywood charit feedbag and house and employment takeover combined with Nelson and Macdonald NZ and Australian genealogy thefts and then lies. It is combined with VA hospital and Doctor friends of Nelsn and their meeting the Bells and Thomas and Mack medical investment with Aldermans and Deitz ditto their around hospital employment mafia now also in teaching. and of course the CIA jobs they brought to take over everyone's lives Harrotunian and Capps for start and example.
All hair the new Queens of Scotland and their Scottish Dames Kathy Thomas and Royal Isabelle Bagnasco using my ancestry and changs made by all the crippled Ferguson Youngs while they robbed me and my son for names and masonic gear with my stinking cousins step cousins and ever irish band with their Scottish Bands from Flint MI and everyone waiting for the new Iraq car to take over a former american car company. The Camel car is coming with its USA politician investors soon?



.Whoever keeps stealing my art work and supplies and storage is still pushing me around getting their Bell ideas I assume from the Mao or HO nephew that the Bells met in Little Rock Hospital medical training. A left or right ventricle heard surgeon in the states to study nephew of Mao or Ho. He obviously had to get everone including Rick Bell an oriental wife:Or Phillipine lik Do,inik Domisse (Philipine German aunt) in Tampa from New Pot Colony and its historian owner.: or Rodrequiz a Phillipine Mission family) both CAA to use their German and Missionary background. Also all the Swanson Saaranin Leonarnd Nelson Swedes using my dads NI shipyard turned into the Ferguson Youngs and maybe Havels and Wilsons.

You could not tell me again if anything I sent got there except one train.

My cousins now have their children running the show with their cripples and Karen Ambrose and my relatives that decided to lie with the Wilsons and Shanleys Tansleys to bring in all the cheap medical help from non un countries started by Jack Nelson and the Mansour Sefas and karen Black protecting all the changes my aunts and a group of band ladies and dancers made when some of them got to Hollywood.

I don't know whether to go to a part of the world farther than mexico where Lincoln used to to want to send the freed slaves. If they had to make us black arabs as i suspect you have married one or the other or Jewish as you have no way to make a living and have to take their orders.

I was taking a jewelry classs so they were in to take files and antique closures and half of the beads I was going to redo. Mine not my mothers' Everything I ever saw had to be my aunts. Including anything I bought. She brought in all the Mafia money for all the Youngs and their doctors to make money with as well as my uncle Andrew I assume getting the Army's Wilson gun sight to make after dad made the prototype. They decided to wipe us out and take over your grandparents family when I found the prototype in a broken sewing machine. What Jack was looking for inour upstairs I could not umnpack my self at Ackerman and most was sent to Ohio I guess for Kathy to distribute where I assume everything is still sent to their new locations in Dade City and with other new class memebers invented by Ambose and Youngs Michaels here.

I will send the last 100 unless you can start speaking normally. Kathy owes you a forturne you were supposed to be a full partner in all their money and they drove us out so Kathy coud take over with Nelsons and Clair's sons made into CIA to help rob storage and houses.

Yove you not all the families you had to have to make use Gypsies (Capps blacks or arabs) Turks Armenians, (Harrotunian Alderman Turks) in my family jewelry with Warnocks brought here through NZ and Australia by John MacDonald and his CIA and Mafia riends in Utica. .

XXX cant see what I am writing



will try to keep in touch. Would it help you if I moved to a warmer climate whee I would be able to be a place you can go when they get through with you and their making you work 16 hours a day as they tried to do to me. Then at the first opportunigy or if I tried to buy something before they could get it away from me in repairs take it away. Isabelle Waiting ex Mack now made into Allens related to the political stadium Connie mack and SU Dome and FL and Tx California politicians and their Michaels and mafia control of employment. Funeral parlor and Rodger Scott takover of all my genealogy with NZ Macdonalds not being able to contact son who had many death attempts on him before I last saw him in 1986 after not seeing him for a year or two and TIAA cref keeping my money away from me after my divorce so they could get everthing I had from my divorce which I supposedly won. Elaine Yannow and Wendy Kline if she is not the same personand Jack nelson and their work from SU employment working with caretakers and education people and stock Merrill Lynch also VA hospital personel that help rob people with Dr La Strange family joining Masterpol and Sellers and Harrotunian little Mansons that just theink they are the new Beautiful people getting rid of all the wrinkled and poor that have things they can use.

No comments: